[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that the greatest human mind of all time was Indian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: srinivasa-ramanujan.jpg (64KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
srinivasa-ramanujan.jpg
64KB, 620x380px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
>>
File: yemto.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
yemto.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
>the ramanujan meme

Am I on /sci/?
>>
>>53220824
God is a Serb.
Checkmate faggot.
>>
He was smart, but you could easily name smarter people in the last century.

Besides, his impact on mathematics wasn't that great.
>>
>>53220824
>He had two episodes of dysentery before he left India
GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
If you read the Siva Sutras you will find that indians have known about the origin of universe and consciousness for thousands of years

It's dialectically transcribed but with enough insight you can see it is the greatest document ever written by human hands.
>>
>>53221215
Strange how they are still not able to take a proper shit in a toilet though hmmm
>>
>>53220824
>being lucky enough to be born smart
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>53220824
he died when he was 32. a damn shame.
>>
>>53221500
Cry more, Raj.
>>
>>53220824
>1/1,000,000,000 subhumans is smart
>somehow this justifies it for all indians
Might as well say there's no difference between Northern italians and sicilians

also
>greatest
If anything, it was mostly only Hungarians who consistently bred geniuses, which shockingly enough were mostly jewish.
Nowadays its only shitskins who get recognized. White people would probably put them in zoos if this was 100 years ago.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>53221552

This is literally the dumbest post I've ever read on here.

>>greatest
>If anything, it was mostly only Hungarians who consistently bred geniuses, which shockingly enough were mostly jewish.

How are the two statements even related? He said "the greatest mind was Indian" and you say "only Hungarians consistently bred geniuses."

Not only is that completely false, it is a complete non-sequitur. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>53220824

>This is a real article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Srinivasa_Ramanujan
>>
File: 1440115277250.png (242KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
1440115277250.png
242KB, 550x578px
>>53220986
>the current year
>still visiting /sci/
>>
>>53220824
>all that brilliant autism wasted on pure mathematics
bit of a shame desu
>>
A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
File: 1392085703184.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1392085703184.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>>53221660
>my post is non-sequitur to OP's claim
Tip your fedora harder, Abdul.

They are related in that, many other people have objectively been greater minds than this autistic hindu.
Point is, 1 great mind among idiots, doesn't make him the greatest.

also
>Not only is that completely false
>Who is Neumann, Erdos, Fejer, Szilard, Karman, Halmos, Wigner, Teller, Polya, not to mention many others
Before calling someone dumb, you might want to be able to back your claim, shitskin.
>>
>>53222440
Fucking autistic piece of human garbage.

Nordics are sub human, Indians have contributed much more to the world, go kill yourself.
>>
>>53222440

>googles list of Hungarian scientists

Kill yourself you dumbass scum. You're not smart, you're LITERALLY parroting Feynman with your claim about Hungarians, stop trying to think you have even a shred of intelligence, I doubt your familiar with the work of any of those guys (actually understanding it, not just reading wikipedia).

Germany (and German-speaking Switzerland/Austria, same shit) has been a way bigger contributor to science and mathematics than Hungary for one, both in absolute terms and per capita.

>>53223647
Typical Scandis thinking they have any right to talk shit while having contributed almost nothing with some exceptions (Bohr for one)
>>
>>53223827
We at least contributed more to science and mathematics than any arab, that's for sure.
>>
>>53224331

>we

What part of "we" are you from lad?

>any Arab

Sure, I pick Alhazen. Now you post your published papers and we can compare.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.