Literally because its not in the EU, this is basically 80% of why Switzerland works, it doesnt have EU retards running things. The other 20% being Nazi gold and trading with both the allies and axis during ww2 and exploiting both embargos because neutrality.
I really wish there was a way to get all the Americans who idolise the place to see it first hand.
>Inane amounts of red tape >Near enough impossible to start a small business >Government involved in everything >One of the highest Islamic and African populations in Europe >Filthy large cities and deserted small towns
It's a horrific country. You want what people think it is, go to Liechtenstein.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.