[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa will make up half of the world's population in 2100.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: africa-politcal-map.jpg (200KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
africa-politcal-map.jpg
200KB, 734x800px
Africa will make up half of the world's population in 2100.

How do we stop this?
>>
Aids, hunger and wars
>>
>2100
>any of us even alive

That's a problem for the future cucks.
>>
We're just gonna kill 'em
>>
Bomb Nigeria, Ethiopia and Egypt. That'll already solve most of the problem.

Eventually add a bomb for DR Congo.
>>
>>53210818
nothing, you're a pussy faggot.
>>
improve their quality of life, give them feminism, access to higher education and help women pursue careers instead of being housewives

their fertility rate will reach extremely low levels
>>
>>53210818
Who cares? Just because there's a lot of them in Africa (which literally doesn't affect my life in the States) doesn't mean a thing.
Like, there's a lot of ants in the world but they don't amount to anything significant.
>>
>>53213225
this
>>
>>53213225

>give them feminism

Hahahah

yes YES

feel the cancer
>>
>>53213239
this illustrates why nothing will be done, pussy faggots end of story.
they don't give a shit about anything other than getting their monthly fill of pleasure.
>>
>>53213372
anything that conflicts with their immediate pleasure, will not be done.
>>
>>53210896
Irrelecant because westerners won't let them die, the only reason their population has grown so much is us funding their medicine and food, preventing nature taking it's course
>>
There is nothing you swine-skinned devils can realistically do to prevent this. Enjoy the end of your disgusting race.
>>
>>53213239
>he thinks they will stay in africa
>>
>>53213866
How are they going to get out? By swimming?
>>
>>53214757
>>53213866
And furthermore, doesn't that contradict the very notion that half the world's population will reside in Africa? If they move elsewhere then they'll no longer be in Africa, and it's not like they're going to wait until they amass half the world's population to start dispersing into other continents.
>>
>>53214846
>>53213866
Are you going to respond?
>>
kill
>>
>>53215973
they're going to europe obviously
and some may try to get to the us and canada through south america
>>
>>53210818
You people can't do nothing.
All countries except the island be black :^)
>>
>>53210818
So... Just like the poo in loo and Chinese are today?

I'm actually more scared at the thought humanity might stop breeding all together. The Chinese are already heading that way. And reminder that the fertility rates used to be the same as Africa's today 70 years ago. Brazil's currently going lower than the assured replacement rate mark.
>>
>>53210818
>Africa will make up half of the world's population in 2100.
Yeah, no.
Wars, hunger and sickness prevent their population to have a massive increase.
Some parts of africa wouldn't be out of place in the madmax universe
>>
>>53217226
*fertility rates in SA
>>
File: 1416645069500.png (352KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
1416645069500.png
352KB, 674x674px
I T ' S O G R E
>>
>>53210818
>
you can not live to that day
>>
I T ' S O G R E

Ha-ha
Hahahah!

Rest of the world B T F O
>>
>implying humans won't destroy themselfes before 2100
>>
>>53217285
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RARE AS FUUUUUUUUCK
EVEN MORE RARE THAN PITCAIRN
>>
>>53217285
>>53217321
Will you recreate Ethiopian Empire? Your flag was quite based.
>>
>>53211122
Trash Cube economics
>>
Not any time soon when we've got them dirty ass Tigrays running this country into the shitter.
>>
File: tumblr_lm88g1gc8C1qbdtvho1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm88g1gc8C1qbdtvho1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>53217285
>>53217321

Here in Israel we have tons of ethiopian women, the good thing about is we fuck them but ethiopian men dont fuck any.
Your girls are like the sexiest of Africa, they look less niggros than others.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.