[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do men in your cunt treat women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: lmaooo.png (351KB, 494x881px) Image search: [Google]
lmaooo.png
351KB, 494x881px
How well do men in your cunt treat women?
>>
>>53210343
Not sure if this is cringe, bait or cute.
>>
>>53210343
I feel like they're gonna have sex eventually. Maybe when the boy turns 12.
>>
>especially women

Do women really not realize how "especially" two faced and hypocritical they are? Publicly and shamelessy? Jesus
>>
>>53210343
as someone who is unironically a feminist, this shit pisses me off
>>
Very good.
>>
>>53210343
That boy is going to grow up to be a total awkward shut in just like the rest of us and his mother is 100% to blame.
t. guywhosmomusedtodothesameshit
>>
File: 4204024.gif (496KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
4204024.gif
496KB, 500x270px
Like queens.
>>
>>53210343
This boy will end up on 4chan, redpilled and angry.
>>
>>53210471
Can corroborate. It took me years to break that toxic mindset.

t. Another guy raised by a similar mother
>>
>>53210471
commonly mothers are to blame for our awkwardness
>>
>>53210694
Until you reach the age of reason. If you're still blaming external factors after that point, you're a colossal turbofaggot.
>>
>>53210534
>>53210471
Don't give up guys. It's really not you. Our moms made us into gentleman, something only a good girl who's wife material would want. The issue is they are scarce, just like us. It takes time but you will both find each other. I was bitter at first but i found mine, and i know this is the girl who im going to spend the rest of my life with.
>tfw she cooks and cleans
>lost virginity to me
>brings me lunch everyday
>no childish mind games
>dresses conservatively
>doesn't want me to pay at all for her stuff(i do anyway, be a man, don't cross the point of no return)
>enjoys vidya and is chill with just staying home or going walking
>would come and do the dishes at my mom's house
>she's only 18, im 22 and we live together
Diamond in the rough but you guys will get yours too
>>
>>53210343
Depends, do they cook the man some eggs ?
>>
>>53210343
That's super legit. Kid doesn't have a father figure to tell him this shit, and she's doing a good job.

>Does chores for money
>Spends it on his mom

That's a bit fucked but as long as she gives him more to pay the bill then it's awesome. Kid learns the value of a dollar at a young age, learns how to not sit on his goddamn tablet all the time, learns how to act in a goddamn restaurant. Can't tell you how many dumb kids have annoyed me while I'm out to dinner.

Good on them.
>>
>>53210343
She's training her son to be a spineless money dispensery. This is equal to child abuse, but since she's the mother it's considered okay. What a pathetic excuse of a woman, she cures her frustrations on a child because she's not woman enough to confront a man.
>>
>>53211126

That's fine and all until you realize she is projecting her failures in choosing respectable men onto her impressionable young son and enacting her fantasies through him

This was probably the bitch who thought getting knocked up by the bad boy was all fund and games
>>
>>53210343
Why are people upset by this?

There is literally nothing wrong with spending one on one time with your child and teaching them shit like proper table manners and how to handle money.
>>
>>53211228
Sounds like you're pulling shit out your ass because she's obviously salty.

It's fine to be salty if you've gotta raise a goddamn kid by yourself. That shit must be purgatory. Don't read so hard into it that you make her out to be the devil because she's mad she doesn't have a man to raise her kid.

Also "getting knocked up by the bad boy". Sounds like you're projecting because no one fucks you because you're weird.
>>
>>53211309

Single moms get there for a reason. Especially young ones.

>no one fucks you because you're weird

You're taking this one kind of personally. Something you'd like to tell us, maybe something about a drunk fuck in a bathroom that turned into an 18 year investment?
>>
>>53211367
yeah, you're projecting her as a shitty person because that's your excuse for not getting fucked. Because other people are bad people.

No, you're just unfuckable.
>>
Why do retards believe this shit?

She is obviously making this up for facebook fame jesus christ
>>
File: 1354330883732.png (129KB, 317x310px) Image search: [Google]
1354330883732.png
129KB, 317x310px
>>53211400

Sure thing, single mommy
>>
Does he get to buy shit for himself ever?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.