[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask what it's like to be an American.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: shit waifu.png (284KB, 394x438px) Image search: [Google]
shit waifu.png
284KB, 394x438px
Ask a red blooded, monolingual, old stock, Caucasian, English-origin, rural-living, GOP-voting, bisexual American male anything.
>>
File: 1451826157625.gif (608KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1451826157625.gif
608KB, 500x552px
>>53208959
Do you like Karen?
>>
How many times have you been shot? What does it feel like?
>>
>>53208959
How do you feel about the fact, that a large part of the Republican party considers people like you mentally ill?
>>
Is whites often disturbed by other races?
>>
File: 819.jpg (27KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
27KB, 300x475px
>>53208986
I know nothing about anime, besides it's from Japan.

>>53209080
I've been shot with .22 in my leg. Didn't actually hurt and there's a small dent you can feel there today.

>>53209081
I don't live with my parents so it doesn't strike me anymore. They hate fags.
I probably am mentally ill too.
Otherwise then that it doesn't matter what they think.
>>
>>53209171
Only in cities and border towns. Non-whites are chill in small towns(mainly in the South), unless if they're Hispanic.
Hispanics have too many kids and fuck with both blacks and whites.
>>
>>53208959
Opinion on Trump?
>>
>>53209321
meig amerigga grede agenz :DDDDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 625x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 625x442px
>>53209321
I vote for whoever the GOP nominates, may that be Trump or not.
I did buy his hat and I have yet to disagree with him on any issues.
Though he is kind of a buffoon.
>>
>>53209286
So basicly anywhere worth living, unless you're born there, is overall shitty?
>>
>>53209188
Why did you choose to conform to the preconceived notions of how you should act and think of the people who hate who you are?

I would've only had contempt for people who hate me for something I can't change and doesn't harm anyone
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 595x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 595x439px
>>53209472
Most of the country lives in small towns, that range from being carbon copies of Mexican towns, rural getaway communities, to Amish villages.
You can find a really nice small town with relative ease, and find a really shit white trash one with as much ease.

Cities in the US are more international zones then places where Americans live. Though during daytime city centers can seem overwhelmingly white because of out-of-state tourists and travelling businessmen.

I think it's been said before that you can't label the quality of life here.

>>53209581
The GOP considers recognizing gay marriage as an abomination, with a minority of hardliners believing that I myself am an abomination.
It doesn't particularly change my thinking as the same would be done with Democrats and the passion for guns and the racist tendencies I grew up with.
These are things I hold dear as much as the embrace of a man or a woman.
You can't please everyone here, especially with politics being so polar in this country, so I hold my hypocrisy as rational given my situation.
>>
>>53208959
What's it feel like to be half a fag?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.