[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWEDEN YES http://www.friatider.se/muhameds-co mment-while-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: sweden.jpg (193KB, 859x868px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
193KB, 859x868px
SWEDEN YES

http://www.friatider.se/muhameds-comment-while-raping-twelve-year-old-ida-black-dck-expensive-gets-away-22-days-community
>>
>>53185456
How is it possible ? Can you really rape a TWELVE y/o girl and be ok for 180 of streets cleaning ?
Is that you call justice ?
How Sweden can let this happen ? Why are they still vote for those lefttard parties ?
>>
>>53185456
Was he giving her a free taster or something?

She didnt actually buy anything.
>>
I feel like we're not getting the full story here. For example, why was she convinced he had naked photos of her? How did she know him in the first place?
>>
>>53185843
>How did she know him in the first place?
probably from forced diversity camps
>>
>>53185843
Exactly my thoughts. The kuffar whore wanted to taste his BBC, got more that she asked for, then made up this story to save face.
Kudos to the judge for seeing through her ruse.
>>
I refuse to belive this
>>
>>53185975
shes fucking 12 you retard
>>
>>53185456
Oh look, it's this several month article again! My, my, never seen this before, it's not like it's been posted here hundreds of times or anything. Oh yes, and lets conveniently forget to mention she instigated it, because you know how much /pol/ hates promiscuous women, they might not respond to it then!
>>
>>53185456
WTF Sweden?! 22 days of community service is not tolerant at all, she should be stoned for bringing shame to her family
>>
>>53186123
>12 year old white girls
>not sexually active
Not all of us were autistic loners in school, you white-knighting cuck
>>
>>53186123
>falling for such obvious bait
>>
>>53186247
top zozzle
>>
This thread again..
>>
>>53186218
>Oh yes, and lets conveniently forget to mention she instigated it, because you know how much /pol/ hates promiscuous women, they might not respond to it then!
what world do you live in where you think its normal for a 12 year old to get raped
>>
>>53186417
Oh, it's Sweden again. Just business as usual in Sweden.
>>
>>53186474
No, this has just been posted here like 20 times..
>>
>>53186452
She literally sent the dude nudes. Do you think she wasn't trying to get tapped?
>"oh but she's 12!!!111"
This isn't the 60s anymore, buddy. 12 year olds have sex, too.
>>
File: sharing_is_caring.gif (2MB, 407x161px) Image search: [Google]
sharing_is_caring.gif
2MB, 407x161px
>>53186123
young enough to bleed...
>>
>>53186599

Yes I think we can all agree that the real victim is the poor boy labeled as rapist.
>>
>>53185456
>bled profusely from her genitalia
Jesus, imagine the monster he was packin
>>
>>53186452
>>53186599
And to add, seeing how she showed up to receive said photos, she knew it was wrong, so don't try to play the innocent and didn't know better card.
>>
File: 1451066121890.jpg (131KB, 333x322px) Image search: [Google]
1451066121890.jpg
131KB, 333x322px
>black dick is expensive
>>
>>53186397
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>53185456
Canada is the same
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.