[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

desi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 447902-pranav-stat-image.jpg (50KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
447902-pranav-stat-image.jpg
50KB, 700x400px
/desi/ /देसी/ /دیسی/ /ދެސި/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/: 1009 runs edition

join us in desi irc chat
connect to rizon
channel name: ##desi
that's with two #s

tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzTZE-B1fM

quote: I sought egoistic men. I did not shun evil thoughts. I was tormented by them. I forgot to appreciate the great value of having got this rate opportunity of human birth. I was slave to carnal desire and other evil thoughts. I did things, which were not befitting my class, Who ever will rescue me? - Thyagaraja

invited: South Asians (SAARC cunts) + Diaspora + halfies + gypsies
welcome: everyone
not invited: bullies
>>
>/desi/ /देसी/ /دیسی/ /ދެސި/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/:
more like 1009 runes edition
>>
>>53173871
well played
>>
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/pakistan-isi-behind-pathankot-air-base-attack-former-top-white-house-official/

What should we do with the Paki problem lads?
>>
File: 1440291050177.jpg (35KB, 413x435px) Image search: [Google]
1440291050177.jpg
35KB, 413x435px
>>53176409
>Tfw literally nothing can be done
>>
File: 1451321603150.jpg (223KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451321603150.jpg
223KB, 1920x1200px
>>53176540
Let's hope for the great war.
>Pakistan and India use their nuclear weapons
>Pakistan gets annihilated
>north India (including UP/Bihar/Haryana) gets demolished
Win win for all.
>>
>>53176903
the only way india could ever do anything is if a party friendly to india could ever reach power and if said party actually tried to clean up terorrism and the ISI.

anything else just leads to more violence.

unfortunately being friendly to india is apparently very unpopular in p*kistan, so it's a pipedream
>>
>tfw desi will never survive
>>
>>53176903

It won't be so funny if the Pakis hit Delhi or Mumbai
>>
>>53176987

I blame Musharaf for not disbanding the terrorist supporting elements in the ISI. The West is probably at fault for removing him before he finished the job.
>>
>>53176987
PRC complicates the situation(or rather pakistan's asshurt status of #rekt 4-0 forces it to rather keep with the chinks than make peace with us, add a slice of allahu snackbar durkaing madness over that)

If the PRC told them to fuck off if for some reason say the durkas in pakistan somehow start arming/helping the uyighurs in china, then baby PoK will be surrendered to us and pakistan will have to let Baluch go as well under international pressure and their reformative Terrorism Anonymous program.
>>
>>53177693
actually Delhi and Mumbai both already have S300 deployed to protect them.
>>
Sastipe lads.
>>
>>53177888

They need those S400's Modi just ordered.
>>
>>53177941
no they don't, S400 were ordered for the border on both sides, how many units do you think we ordered ? the idea is to shoot down the missiles before they reach our homegrown air defence dome(still in development would be ready by 2025 even sooner if US helps as they have offered to)tests of which are vastly more successful than we could have ever imagined(what took US to achieve 3 decades we did in 5 years).
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ballistic_Missile_Defence_Programme
>>
SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>>
>>53178063
Sure, but you had far better technology, plus had the US' previous experiments to give you guidance.

Not trying to take it away from you though, no tears would be shed if you rolled into Pakistan, who I believe is the most pathetic country in the world.
>>
>>53178186
>Sure, but you had far better technology, plus had the US' previous experiments to give you guidance.
no i get it, my intention was to show that this project is one of the few that didn't slack off thanks to Indian Bureaucracy's incompetence.
>>
when is India going to be a SUPERPOWER

when is India going to DEVELOPED like Switzerland or Norway
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
>>53178623
>Cuckstralia
lmao lad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.