[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the way things are going in Germany, is it possible that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

With the way things are going in Germany, is it possible that something like a 4th Reich or Nazism could resurface to combat the Migrants?
>>
No

You'd need something big to happen, like a war or economic crisis
>>
A Fourth Reich similar to the Third? No way. But right-wing militias could appear just like some ragheads tried to create a Sharia Police. So the most extreme scenario would be street wars.
>>
>>53166219
I guess the real question would be which side would the regular German citizen pick.
>>
>>53166283
t b h?
depends on the location.
>>
>>53166219
That's pretty analogous to 1920s Germany.
>>
>>53166283
Well, personally I would like to set up a uniformed SS-style militia aiming to remove kebab if there's no other way.
>>
>>53166160
>An economic crisis

say no more familia
>>
File: Homos Throw Poop.png (871KB, 933x925px) Image search: [Google]
Homos Throw Poop.png
871KB, 933x925px
No, Germans hate God and the barbaric raping Muslims are God's punishment for their sodomy and filth.

Just like in Bible times, God brings in the strangers to punish the nations that once worshiped Him.

"Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers." (Isaiah 1:7)
>>
File: 1389798910285.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1389798910285.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>>53166384
There's probably similar stuff found in other religious texts and also in works of philosophy.
But that article, holy kek!
>>
File: German Rape Epidemic.png (323KB, 503x748px) Image search: [Google]
German Rape Epidemic.png
323KB, 503x748px
>>53166432
See what I mean?

"Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour." (Proverbs 14:9)

"Surely God scorneth the scorners: but He giveth grace unto the lowly." (Proverbs 3:34)

Now your nation burns. Those rainbow flags will make good hijabs for your daughters.
>>
File: 1446286728712.jpg (262KB, 650x668px) Image search: [Google]
1446286728712.jpg
262KB, 650x668px
>>53166597
Here's some more biblical scripture for you.
>>
File: Luther.png (145KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
Luther.png
145KB, 830x974px
>>53166597
>Epicentre of Protestantism
Coincidence? I think not!
>>
>>53166132
Honestly Russia is the closest to having a fascist takeover. There's so much shit similar between the two countries situation its kind of scary.

>Country whose economy and government was shaky after major confrontation (cold war, WWI)
>Thought the past government allowed foreign powers to trample over them after the confrontation (Boris Yeltsin's Presidency, Versailles)
>Strong leader comes to power and stops destabilization
>Gradually rights economic situation
>Gradually targets political opponents with beatings and assassinations
>Gradually gags free press
>Against liberals, immigrants degeneracy etc.
>Slowly starts targeting them
>Starts complaining about the treatment of their people living in foreign countries (Russians in Moldova, Georgia, Baltics, Ukraine - Germans in France, Czech, Poland).
>Forcibly takes land from other countries on the basis of defending its people (Georgia, Ukraine Transinistra - Sudatenland, etc)
>>
>>53166597
She should be feeling guilt, not disgust.
>>
>>53166597
When did Westboro baptist start browing 4chan?
>>
File: 1440433733700.png (209KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440433733700.png
209KB, 500x300px
>>53166132
Turd Reich was only good at killing white Europeans. just like the good little goys they were.
>>
>>53166732
Never actually looked at it like that.
I expect Germany will see a rise in right wing support and nationalism as this refugee shitstorm carries on though.
I could imagine a strong leader rising up and promising to free the people from the tyranny of Muslims. Nazism is too relevant for people to let it happen again, but I could still see Germany falling into a similar situation.
>>
>>53166885
The best way to get a society to get fascist is to get them desperate and scared. Economic downturn and polarized social issues definitely do that. The scary thing is that we might be heading towards a huge global economic crisis not seen since the great depression. And this would be the perfect environment for fascism to rise again and other even deadlier global conflict to occur.

Almost every world power has been in a major recession for more than 6 years. The leading economy has 16 million in debt. The next largest's growth has been based on sketchy GDP projections based on a housing industry whose bubble has already popped. China also happens to hold the largest share of the US debt. The next biggest European economy also holds billions of dollars of debt for what amounts to a failed state. Russia has stagnated and shrunk. Brazil looks like it might enter a legit depression.

Couple all this with the fact that the world is polarizing. Russia, China Iran etc. on one side with US, Anglos and Western Europe on the other. All involved in proxy wars and trade wars (sounds pretty similar to the lead up of WWII again). Hugely interconnected global conflicts, with dwindling natural resources, unstable economies and governments and the rise of reactionary politics. It's honestly a terrifying situation to be in. Not to mention the fact that we have enough nukes to cause human extinction. Fuck.
>>
>>53167199
*Almost 16 trillion in debt
>>
>>53166650
And now you know why Joshua of Nazareth was a heretic.
>>
>>53167199
>China also happens to hold the largest share of the US debt.

we own the largest share of our debt, not china
>>
my father is working in germoney again after the wall came down and he says the new german generation are not germans

>lazy
>spoiled
>dumb

gutted cuntry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.