[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

File: 1448684649113.png (56KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448684649113.png
56KB, 1000x500px
Is Canada truly as cuckolded as /pol/ and /int/ memes say or is it actually pretty good?
I honestly feel as though it's not nearly as bad as people say.

>Safe place to live, ~500 murders per year and most relevant cities aren't even in the top 50 for violent crime
>Strict immigration policy requires a masters degree, extensive work history or money to immigrate
>Reasonably good Universities that are modest in price
>Lots of food
>Decent healthcare although very slow if you're not dying but it's tolerable I guess...
>Immigrants are many but they are very calm and don't cause problems(except for some)
>No nigger culture like in the US where they blame whitey for everything and kill any white people walking at night in the "wrong hood yo"
>No school shootings
>Only 1 or 2 terrorist attacks that weren't even that bad
>Pretty high salaries(not as good as US but decent on a global level)
>Diverse cities in terms of activities, something for everyone

I mean I guess the refugee, Trudeau and feminism situation is pretty bad and getting out of control but all things taken into account it's like a drop in the bucket and really doesn't affect life significantly IMO.

Thoughts of Canadians/non-Canadians on Canada?
>>
fuck off with this autism and get outside more

it sucks here but really I've lived in Europe and they have it far worse

our worse issues are largely subtle cultural ones rather than over violence, crime or social breakdown.
>>
It just doesn't seem bad because we have such low density and are pretty well segregated
>>
Canada is literally the perfect country.

People hate it on 4chan because there's no actual reason go hate it, if that makes sense.

It's like people hating that one kid in school who's nice to everybody and gets good grades.

So likeable that it makes you hate him
>>
Whenever a "Canadian" city is on TV I unironically think it's Asian at first
>>
File: canadian police.jpg (629KB, 1800x1330px) Image search: [Google]
canadian police.jpg
629KB, 1800x1330px
>>
>>53158357
When the hell is a Canadian city on TV?
>>
>>53158252
desu even going all around Toronto to the most brown areas I've never felt unsafe or terribly unwelcome.

I'm more worried about the government rolling back our freedoms and breaking down out culture in favor of some soulless society of liberal cosmopolitan clones.
>>
>>53158280
...thanks?
>>
North America actually has it alright in terms of getting cucked
I'd prefer Chinks and Spics of Muslims any day
One is highly capitalist and the other is at least Catholic.
>>
>>53158439
>desu even going all around Toronto to the most brown areas I've never felt unsafe or terribly unwelcome.

I think it has to do with how spoiled we are really.

In Canada you pretty much never have to worry about excessive scammers, pickpockets, car getting stolen, getting robbed, attacked, etc. So whenever some retard meets some crazy guy at a gas station at 4 am and gets stabbed we treat it as the most horrible thing when that happens every 15 mins in some parts of the world.
>>
Justing Trudeau is my favourite current world leader
>>
>>53158565
but why
>>
File: image_67.jpg (80KB, 615x571px) Image search: [Google]
image_67.jpg
80KB, 615x571px
>>53158577
The hair and the weed
>>
>>53158577
because weedminister trudeau is captain of the bone zone. everyone knows who he is, and if you say that you've shook his hand you're 115% hotter as far as foreign qts are concerned.
>>
>>53158577
>Liberal
>good looking
>liberal policies
>>
>>53158909
You forgot nice cock

t. Justin
>>
JUST Trudeau is going to be riding this country right into the gutter. We are in the perfect storm and the last pillar of our economy is about to crumple. The mortgage rates are creeping higher and everyone is leveraged up to there eyeballs. Interest rates are going to kneecap us and all desposable income will go towards servicing the house debt. All middle aged people will get double pinched when mom and dad start to have failing health. Healthcare is chronically mismanaged and improperly funded.

If you have skills, start looking for ways to work in America.
>>
>>53158089
>/pol/

You're our meme bitch. We called first dibs on your puling, memetastic ass.
>>
>>53159114
Rorke
>>
>>53159114
I might live in some cozy Mexico beach town until it blows over.

Btw why aren't you putting all your money into VFV and then cashing it out when CAD bottoms out?

>Mfw going to make several thousand doing nothing thanks to cuckadian dollar getting rekt
>>
File: 1451194077857.jpg (193KB, 796x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451194077857.jpg
193KB, 796x1280px
>>53159147
>We
>>
>>53158485
t. Jose Sanchez
>>
>>53159337
post more sonic cock
>>
>>53158357
Whenever I see pictures of Sweden I see the Middle East and think of L.C.K
>>
>>53159565
lol
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1abWDmySjPs
>>
>>53162026
nice $2 mic ya fucking pooinloo
>>
File: 546754675467.jpg (52KB, 495x622px) Image search: [Google]
546754675467.jpg
52KB, 495x622px
>>53158089
In real life Canada is a heavyweight contender for "best all around country on earth." Countries like the Nordics, Australia, and Canada consistently rank in the top 10 of every positive meyric possible. At that point picking the "best" country comes down to what types of language, food, weather, and sports you like best.
In /int/ Canada is highly bantable Tbh. Probably for the same reason you are such a great country in real life; Canada is basically the oerfect blend of the old world and the new; half Euro and half American with your iwn littke maple twist. Makes for a great place to live but also a place that can get shit on by both worlds.

Doesn't help that Canada and Australia are basically the same country but with vastly diffetent climate, flora, and fauna. Sort of twins, one who likes cold, the other hot. You guys should be the best if friends, dominating your respective regions as the Commonwealth powerhouses in your hemispheres, instead Aussies just fuck your shit up routinely.
>>
File: Newfoundland.A2002210.1415.250m.jpg (659KB, 2600x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Newfoundland.A2002210.1415.250m.jpg
659KB, 2600x3400px
>>53158089
>cuck
not really
>everyone knows a couple left wingers, but it's not thrown in your face
>everyone outside of Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Ottowa are fairly conservative
>Indian people are rarely in your face and are generally rather courteous when talking to whites, remember they come from a country with a racial caste system still existing
>although chinese are in large populations in the west, they aren't the types to infiltrate white communities, they mostly just stick together and are just run shops, similar to indians
>the only annoying thing is indians, chinese, and jamaicans is they can be loud at times, but mostly just in highly concentrated areas of their ethnicity
>the only ones to cause real problems with crimes are the jamaicans, and that is still fairly controlled, hasn't really left the main cities at all
>white population still higher than UK and US (no, amernicans, hispanics are not white)
>the most noticable religion in the Toronto area is the amount of greek and slavic orthodox churches, especially so in Brampton and Hamilton, and they're really nice looking
>east coast (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick (kinda), PEI) = whitey haven, Newfoundland is still 94% white and 91% christian for example

tl;dr - we have minorities, but there is very little culture clash, and liberal presence isn't huge
>>
>>53162348
best lads desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJskIhGbDq4
>>
File: 144714544422.png (395KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
144714544422.png
395KB, 600x542px
>>53162348
I love you Amerifriend
>>
I hate muslins, everyone else is ok to a certain degree

Inshalla brothers
>>
>>53158280
>The perfect country

Fucking lol
>>
>>53158089
When I was in Toronto I've seen more Muslims then I ever have in my entire life and I live in a place that's 20% Arab so that should tell you everything you need to know
>>
>>53162634
>I live in a place that's 20% Arab
thats odd, considering our country is about 8% muslim at most

as far as i know
>>
File: 1432587372361.jpg (197KB, 1300x810px) Image search: [Google]
1432587372361.jpg
197KB, 1300x810px
>>53162574
>tfw
>>
>>53158089
I lived in both France and Canada and this place is far more cucked. White are a minority there are chinks and arabs everywhere, they don't respect shit. No one is celebrating traditional Canadian holidays or ceremonies, Canadian culture is now centered around south-east asian stuff like Diwali

The only reason people in this thread are saying otherwise is because they are part of it. You can add "t. Mohamed" or "t. Zu Wang Chink" after each of the post saying the contrary.
>>
>>53162634
>When I was in Toronto I've seen more Muslims then I ever have in my entire life and I live in a place that's 20% Arab so that should tell you everything you need to know

And what's so bad about that? I mean yeah it's undesirable but it's not like they blow shit up like in nearly every other country with such high muslim populations.
>>
File: Agent Van Alden.jpg (13KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Van Alden.jpg
13KB, 434x483px
>>53162693
>And what's so bad about that?
>>
>>53162649
The rest of Canada wasn't like that, just Toronto. At one point I was at a tourist attraction and literally every person but me was Muslim. Here we keep our Muslims in their own shitty villages so I see maybe 1-5 a day. I also heard Toronto has the most Muslims in the Americas.
>>
>>53162547
there is very little culture left in the first place so yeah """"""no culture clash""""""
>>
>>53162693
Kill yourself muzzie faggot
>>
>>53162687
desu, we didnt just get our capital city thrown into marshall law because muslim nutters went on a shooting spree
>>
File: 1430020145660.png (218KB, 1048x831px) Image search: [Google]
1430020145660.png
218KB, 1048x831px
>>53162634
According to the UN, et al., Toronto is the world's most cultutally diverse city, although I doubt it somewhat, seems like Dubai or Istanbul should actually hold that title. Still, Toronto us super mixed up. Having said that, it is statistically safer and cleaner than any North American city of comparable size.
>>
>>53162726
I am not French so I don't fucking care
>>
>>53162687
>White are a minority there are chinks and arabs everywhere

76.7% white

>No one is celebrating traditional Canadian holidays or ceremonies, Canadian culture is now centered around south-east asian stuff like Diwali

True, there isn't really any Canadian culture but it's not a big deal tbqh.

>France
>Less cucked

Yeah it's not like terrorists keep killing people and raping all the women.
>>
>>53162714
>>53162723
I clearly said "Yeah it's undesirable".

But look at it compared to any other country with such a high percent of Muslims, it's a fucking shithole. Whereas here we have a lot of Muslims yet terrorism is nearly non-existent.
>>
>>53162693
Burkas everywhere, rude loud people, intolerant to Jews (as one I can't really ignore it), smell bad, and the family I visited said crime has skyrocketed since Muslims came. When I go to Canada I don't want to be in Pakistan.
>>
>>53162746
im just saying there's glaring evidence to the contrary of you saying canucks are more cucked than France

the last muslim shooting in Canada took down one lad before a 70 yo Canadian politician shot him down james bond style
>>
File: Canadian-regions-in-a-nutshell.jpg (80KB, 710x458px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-regions-in-a-nutshell.jpg
80KB, 710x458px
>>53162687
It depends on very large part on where in Canada you are. Find a single Maritimer who even knows what Diwali is and who doesn't weep and clutch their QEII locket necklace at the sound of bagpipes on Canada Day.
>>
>>53162774
>Whereas here we have a lot of Muslims yet terrorism is nearly non-existent

We have half the Muslim community Germany has and got to pick the upper middle class one while they don't. It's true that our model is working well, but let's not forget that we aren't playing on "hard mode".
>>
File: 1401685519995.jpg (201KB, 503x709px) Image search: [Google]
1401685519995.jpg
201KB, 503x709px
>>53162779
>Burkas everywhere
No not really. It's not that common, most people who come here from Islamabad wear Western clothes and stop being muslim cucks.

>rude loud people,
That's every major city. Are you going to tell me Tel Aviv is not rude and loud as well?

>intolerant to Jews (as one I can't really ignore it)
What does being tolerant mean? No one is ripping off your kippah and grabbing you by the nose. There is many Jewish areas in Toronto.

>smell bad
Uhh not sure how to respond to this.

>and the family I visited said crime has skyrocketed since Muslims came
That's just a meme.

Toronto isn't even in the top 50 cities in Canada for violent crime.
>>
RIP Canada
1791-1988

Please properly refer to what we have today by its real name: The United States of America
>>
>>53162822
>400 years sharing a border with us
>this includes cities like Detroit
>only "strict" border control post 9/11
>even that consists of a few understaffed checkpoints along the world's largest border
>still remarkably safer and whiter than we are

I would say you are winning the game on intermediate at least
>>
>>53162744
I mean there was Indians and Vietnamese people everywhere too and many smaller groups but none as noticeable right away as the Muslims. I'm telling you even the Muslims around me aren't all as covered up as the ones I saw there. In some areas id literally only see Muslims.
>>53162774
Give it time. Arab Israelis used to be chill too while Muslims from the Palestinian Territories were the ones chimping out. Only a few years later their population grew and they go out stabbing people in the streets. They have the highest quality of life here Muslims have outside of maybe UAE, they go to put colleges and get free medical service too and still they choose to be terrorist.
>>
>>53162784
We are more cucked because we accomodate every single desire those subhumans have whereas the French don't give a damn and protect their culture.

You don't quantify cuckoldry based on the number of terrorist attacks, that's fucking idiotic. If anything, the fact that the French were attacked prove that they matters and are ready to fight for their lifestyle.

Not to mention that there was a crapload of terrorist attacks attempted on Canadian soil and who were stopped last minute. We got lucky
>>
>>53162822
>We have half the Muslim community Germany has and got to pick the upper middle class one while they don't.

That's what I mean. Our immigration system is actually pretty good, we're taking the best from Islamabad and Beijing instead of random streetshitters and violent criminals.

Meanwhile in Europe they have millions of undocumented ones just running around raping people and stockpiling weapons.

Basically what I'm saying is that Yes, Canada is NOT perfect by any means and has many flaws but it is still much much better than almost all of the alternatives.
>>
>>53162875
We aren't sharing a border with Mexipoor and economic prospects here are pretty grim, let's settle for "easy-ish"
>>
>>53162861
See map >>53162800
There are still some pockets of Canada remaining, problem is they're so fucking poor and desperate for a handout that they'll vote for someone like Trudeau despite the fact that he'll chip away at what they value most.
>>
>>53162751
Theres plenty of candaian culture, here on the east coast at least.
>>
File: 1446951373085.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1446951373085.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
>>53162348
thank you greatest ally
>>
>>53162861
desu it was the Trudeau Dynasty that killed us

Pierre destroyed any sort of identity of national unity we have and Justin's here to put us out of our misery.

at least the east coast doesn't have to deal with muzzie bullshit
>>
>>53158089
The only "bad" place in Canada is Quebec. Fuck those rude fucking frogs.
>>
>>53162880
>They have the highest quality of life here Muslims have outside of maybe UAE, they go to put colleges and get free medical service too and still they choose to be terrorist.

True but to come here it's actually quite difficult(not sure about Israel).

Other than refugees(which is a huge mistake) we take the top 2% of their respective countries.

It's same with how Nigerians are the most educated population in the US... Yeah because there's only like 300 of them and only millionaires and people with PhDs are accepted in.
>>
Complaining about the immigrants in Toronto while the real problem are the SJWs and feminists?

And, the group that is the most cucked here are the Native Americans. They've been mistreated for years and many of them are living in the lower class.
>>
>NATO
>G8
>Top 10 HDI
>Multiculturalism here works better than other places
>Bilingual
>2nd largest country
>Largest coastline
>Friendly neighbors to the north
>drake, weeknd, etc
>great cities

It's a nice place, dont take memes seriously
>>
>>53162896
Yeah but we have an ocean that separates us from those vile people. That comparison isn't relevant when we are talking about people living half a world away.

The Canada I grew up in is dead and that makes me sad; chinks don't fucking care about hockey, trad Canadian food, snow games, camping and all the great stuff that were ""Canadian""". Every day I have to go to work and enter a bus crowded with smelly pakistanis, mainland chinese etc...
>>
File: wagon-burner.jpg (295KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wagon-burner.jpg
295KB, 1400x1000px
>>53162967
>t. Chief Yellow Snow
>>
>>53162848
>>53162779 #
>Burkas everywhere
>No not really. It's not that common, most people who come here from Islamabad wear Western clothes and stop being muslim cucks.

Bullshit, I saw it with my own eyes. Your Arabs are more covered then ours.
>rude loud people,
>That's every major city. Are you going to tell me Tel Aviv is not rude and loud as well?

They are too but I don't think countries that aren't Jewish should fill up with Jews either. Besides Muslims are still worse imo

>intolerant to Jews (as one I can't really ignore it)
>What does being tolerant mean? No one is ripping off your kippah and grabbing you by the nose. There is many Jewish areas in Toronto.

I'm from Israel, it's on my passport. All violence to Israelis in Europe is done by Muslims and I don't feel safe by myself weapon less in a city with so many Muslims.
>smell bad
>Uhh not sure how to respond to this.
They do smell bad though

>and the family I visited said crime has skyrocketed since Muslims came
>That's just a meme.

No it's not, what kind of rebuttal is that?

>Toronto isn't even in the top 50 cities in Canada for violent crime.

It's number one in Canada...
>>
>>53162986
>no mouth wash
>>
>>53162967
>And, the group that is the most cucked here are the Native Americans. They've been mistreated for years and many of them are living in the lower class.

How are they "mistreated"?

They get free fucking education, tons of free shit yet they STILL choose to drink mouthwash and hand sanitizer to get drunk. They are literally subhuman.

>All the chances in the world to becoem successful
>Literally: "HERE TAKE THIS FREE TUITION, TAKE THESE GRANTS START A BUSINESS BECOME EDUCATION, PLEASE"
>Le no XDD
>>
>>53158089
Canada in real life is fucking fantastic.
Even entertaining the idea that it isn't makes you a gibbering, slavering retard.
shit /int/ presence tho haha
>>
>>53162973
>Multiculturalism

You meant "Mono" right? Because immigrants don't fucking care about Canadian culture and just want to imitate amerifats.
>>
>>53158389
Sweden you are in no position to call others gay.
>>
File: The-South-Will-Rise-Again.jpg (308KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The-South-Will-Rise-Again.jpg
308KB, 1400x1000px
>>53163003
If this was /cum/ that would work, but the reference would fall flat on people that don't actually have Indians. Australia might get it, their abos seem like the type that would drink mouthwash. For the same reason I skipped any casino references.
>>
File: image-02_st_johns.jpg (162KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
image-02_st_johns.jpg
162KB, 1000x753px
>>53162922
desu this

it's the only areas in canada that have been settled since the 1500/1600's (St. John's was foudned in 1497 ffs)

they've had time and ethnic unity to make an interesting blend of Anglo/Irish/Scottish/Cornish/Acadian culture that you'll see nowhere else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHSumH3eooQ
>Newfies (Irish Canadians) playing in PEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu46pIXy-qE
>Scottish Folk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knxR-Q2VoBE
>Modern Newfie Rock Band (gives me a dose of the feels)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXejSDUK0J4
>old newfies jammin out
>>
Am I like the only person who doesn't notice anything cucky about canada?

Like I encounter muslims all the and they all act like Americans like every other person that lives here.

Only people who act Canadian aren't even anglo, they're sikhs. Bro tier desu.

>>53163068
>Australia might get it, their abos seem like the type that would drink mouthwash
They huff gasoline and I think ours too
>>
>>53163018
I recall seeing pics of Asians in jerseys chimping out during the Vancouver hockey riots.

If you will smash a fucking mountie car in with a hockey stick because Canada can't bring Stan Lee's Cup north I would say that you have assimilated to Canadian culture quite well. I mean, Asians don't even play hockey and yet they care this much.
>>
>>53162940
I understand but your missing my point. I'm telling you even the educated good ones have kids that turn to Durka shit. They are a fifth Column and it's never a good idea to take so many. A few are already forming gangs. Now that you're taking refugees too you'll get some extremists and they'll spread to all the weird Muslim kids who feel like they don't fit in and soon you'll have the same problems Europe and Israel is having with them. Look at Germany, the early Turks were secular and good immigrants and what about now?

>>53162967
Those sjw are directly tied to the Muslim problem, both are cancer.
>>
>>53163142
nobody cared about the results of the game. everybody just wanted to riot. people were planning to riot before the game even started. it was going to happen win or lose. the police failed to stop it.
>>
File: 7173761948_9a907b23f0.jpg (85KB, 331x480px) Image search: [Google]
7173761948_9a907b23f0.jpg
85KB, 331x480px
>>53163119
>Again with the "brotier" Sikh posts. It's one of /int/'s more pervasive but lesser known memes Tbh.

>nobody cared about the results of the game
What Canada are you in?
>everybody just wanted to riot
What color were these Canadians?
>people were planning to riot before the game even started
Truly you have become American
>>
File: Iceberg.jpg (559KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Iceberg.jpg
559KB, 700x525px
>Canada
>Australia
>Switzerland
>Iceland
>Norway
>Denmark
>New Zealand
>Ireland

desu nearly everyone born in one of these countries is living life in easy mode
best countries

would've included US on their level of economic opportunity in the higher classes, but their lower class is just too damn low
>>
>>53163146
It's the other way around in most cases though. The immigrants' kids are more Americanized and whitewashed.
>>
File: Carnaval.jpg (2MB, 4236x2117px) Image search: [Google]
Carnaval.jpg
2MB, 4236x2117px
Canada's cool. I like all provinces.
>>
>>53163001
>It's number one in Canada...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Canada

http://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-cities-the-rankings/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/police-reported-crime-rate-falls-to-lowest-level-since-1969-statistics-canada-says-1.3163465

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT.

In fact you're saying memes so hard I don't even believe you ever came here. It's literally under the Canadian overall average.

>>53163203
I wish I got to participate in a riot.

>Tfw u'll never riot with your bros

Fuck man it seems so fun

>>53163338
This btw.

The thing is that people from Islamabad who want to come to Canada/US are trying to get AWAY from the Mudslimes most of the time, so they tend to be Atheist and not related if not opposed to Muslim views of their shitholes.

Especially 2nd generation immigrants they pretty much become normal people who don't want to behead anyone.
>>
>>53163338
Not for long, I guarantee it. All it takes is a couple people being extremist and then people will blame Islam and the young Muslims will start to defend it and slowly the divide will keep growing. No one has been able to successfully assimilate Muslims in history and you won't be able to either.
>>
>>53163146
>you'll get some extremists and they'll spread to all the weird Muslim kids who feel like they don't fit in and soon you'll have the same problems Europe and Israel is having with them.

Look buddy, we aren't Europe or Israel, I don't know how you guys manage to do it but our minorities aren't the apes that you have. Our biggest "muslim" danger isn't even arabs, it's weirdo white converts who got bullied in highschool.
>>
File: 011.jpg (98KB, 610x410px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
98KB, 610x410px
>tfw Newfoundland culture is nightmare fuel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8OPy7De3bk
>>
>>53163386
Yeah I just make up stories about visiting Toronto because it's such a cool place...

I was there in 2010 visiting family. None of what I said are "memes" and you seem very desperate to defend Muslims.

I'm on my phone but I googled crime in Toronto and there's is many result confirming what I said as well. Sure maybe the cities that have like 100 people who are all natives have more crime rates but Toronto had the highest numbers over all. No one cares about barely populated regions filled with drunk natives.
>>
>>53163282
i live in hongcouver. this isnt like montreal/toronto, most people here dont give a shit about hockey, much less the cancucks. they were only "cheering" for the team because it was game 7 for stan lee's bowl.

>everybody just wanted to riot
look at some of those pictures. people came prepared to smash things and deal with teargas/pepper spray. like that picture with the chink with the hockey stick and smashed glass. there arent really any places in downtown vancouver where you could easily get a hockey stick. somebody more than likely brought it with them, and nobody just brings a hockey stick to an arena to watch a hockey game.
when the cantnucks lost the stan lee cup to the >rags there was a riot too. people just wanted to recreate that for some reason.
>>
>>53163416
Because so far you've only taken the top % and they still haven't assimilated...

Take some more refugees and wait for their Durka kids to start recruiting the kids of your "great" Muslims.
>>
>>53163543

>Living in Toronto and caring about hockey

Is there a worst hell in the world?
>>
File: View from up top.jpg (964KB, 2203x1250px) Image search: [Google]
View from up top.jpg
964KB, 2203x1250px
Anybody /montreal/ here?
>>
>>53163531
>Yeah I just make up stories about visiting Toronto because it's such a cool place...
No but it sounds like you're judging a rather large and diverse place on very little evidence. Your claim that "Toronto is number one for violence" was just ridiculous and incredibly telling of that.

>I was there in 2010 visiting family. None of what I said are "memes" and you seem very desperate to defend Muslims.

How can it not be a meme if you want to claim that official statistics are trying to hide something meanwhile you visitng for probably less than 2 weeks gives you a large enough outlook on a city of a couple million?

>I'm on my phone but I googled crime in Toronto and there's is many result confirming what I said as well

You would not be able to find a single website that shows it has more violent crime per capita than the national average.

Do you understand how statistics work? It means you have less of a chance of being victim, which means it is safer.
>>
>>53163531
I live in Calgary and we have drunk natives here as well.
Riding the train in the early morning is one of those times that I don't feel safe here because of those drunk people.
They're cool people though when they're sober.
>>
>>53163670
Memes aren't rash judgements, obviously people make judgements on their own experiences and not internet memes. Making my opinion of Toronto based on what I saw in Toronto is perfectly reasonable.

Also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto
>>
>>53163587
>Toronto and caring about hockey

The Leafs suck overvalued and overrated.
>>
>>53163797
>west coast HNIC games get delayed so the laffs can finish getting btfo every week
why are we cucked so badly by them?
>>
>>53163788
Just so you know what I'm referring too

Crime in Toronto has been relatively low for a very long period of time, however, as of 2015, Toronto's gun crime stats have spiked. 36 more people have been shot in 2015 in Toronto, than in 2014. Toronto Police statistics show a 90% increase in people wounded by gunfire and a 48% increase in shootings (135 in 2015 compared to 91 in 2014).[1] Meanwhile, there have been 114 reported incidents of shootings without injuries as of July 15 compared to just 14 in 2014.[2]
>>
>>53158089
no
>>
>>53163788
Your link shows nothing besides an increase in murder which is still very very small. 36 more people got shot in a year... Doesn't that happen but with deaths every hour in Russia or somewhere?

Also look at from that page:

>For comparisons to various cities in North America, in 2012 for example, the homicide rate for the city of Toronto was 2.0 per 100,000 people,[3] yet for Atlanta (19.0), Chicago (18.5), Boston (9.0), San Francisco (8.6), New York City (5.1), and San Jose (4.6) it was higher, while it was significantly lower in Vancouver (1.2)

2.0 per 100,000 is incredibly low compared to literally every place in the world.

>>53163874
Did you even look at your link?

Yes you're right a bit more people got shot.

But every single year since 2005 the homicide rate has fallen, so there's basically been more shootings but less deaths.
>>
>>53163874
most shootings that happen in canada are targeted or gang/drug related. they are generally carried out by SEA "gangsters" or white trash 2bh, not generally mudshits.
>>
>>53164094
Yeah this kike is trying his best to insult glorious Canada but he cannot.

It literally shows murders in Toronto dropping quite a bit every single year since 2005, nearly half of the 2005 amount rn.
>>
>>53163874
>guns
Those are highly influenced by the gun violence in the US last year than immigration. What happens in the US affects us as well. Our news is even more likely to care about the US current events than here.
>>
>>53163412
>let me tell you about your peaceful country's integration policies from my experience in a cunt that took its minorities' land and shoved them into slums

lel
>>
>>53163962
Still higher then murder rate where I live

>>53164140
Are you mentally retarded? You have to be to a) defend Muslims while calling me a kike b)think because I hate a mudshit city that I hate Canada
Your obviously a Muslims or someone who sucks lots of Muslim penis

>>53164589
>let me tell you about how Muslims in your country live or how you got that land

Irony. Eat a dick, our Muslim live better then in any of their mudshit hellholes and what about Europe? They took Muslim land and put them in slums too? Jesus are all Canadians such cucks now
>>
>>53164589
t. Alberto Mustafa
>>
>>53158089
>~500 murders per year and most relevant cities aren't even in the top 50 for violent crime
that's a safe place to live? that's like 5 times our murder rate and they're only one and a half times our population
>>
>>53164713
>Are you mentally retarded? You have to be to a) defend Muslims while calling me a kike b)think because I hate a mudshit city that I hate Canada

Are you a fucking idiot?

Only in your mentally ill brain do you think "Someone disagreeing me == MUST be a muslim/muslim lover". I'm only bringing up facts while you shittalk my country.

You keep saying some shit, I respond with 4 different websites showing the statistics, you respond with a source that proves you wrong(that i bet you didn't even read).

You literally linked a source that was suppose to show how "Murder is going up" yet it has been declining every single year for a decade now.
>>
>>53164745
>that's a safe place to live?

Compared to most the world, yes it is. Especially when it's mostly related to obvious shithole parts of the country where normal people will not live anyway.

I.e Niggerland, areas with natives who keep raping and killing eachother while high off gas fumes
>>
>>53164713
t. Schlomo "it's okay if we do it because someone did it to us" Goldberg

lmao keep on thinking that you know what will happen to the highly-integrated population Canada from your experiences living in a segregated shithole. Your expertise on Canadian affairs is almost as impressive as your cunt's human rights record. :^)
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.