[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird and somehow retarded I know, but any specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (8KB, 164x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 164x308px
It's weird and somehow retarded I know, but any specific advice for a native Mandarin who will be in Taiwan for like 10 to 15 days?
And it's a self-guided tour
>>
Taipei or somewhere else?
>>
>>53121707
環島吧
>>
Recite your favorite passages from your Little Red Book at every street corner you can.
>>
>>53121959
americans know it better than the chinese

unfortunately
>>
>>53121664
CHING CHONG DING DONG
>>
>>53121664
Visit the tribals. Maybe they'll let you shoot their guns.
>>
>>53122272
>offensive mascot
I'm sorta 6 in., thanks
>>
Taiwan is real china
Taiwan is best china
>>
>>53121664
To fly to Taiwan you need to go to the international flight area. When I first left Beijing to Taipei, I thought it was a domestic gate and almost missed my flight. Brain washed by my fucking parents and government desu
>>
>>53124460
friendly reminder of your Kulumpol ng Panatag will still be cucked even what you said is right
>>
>>53124590
>taiwan owns more chinese national treasures than china

kek
>>
>>53124637
Because they stole them after WW2, so what?
>>
>>53124637
It's not an objective observation anon kun
>>
>>53124659
You mean the then-government of China transferred them to Taiwan? Let's be honest, if they stayed in China they would have been destroyed by the communists.
>>
>>53124829
Just like how Americans "rescued" your blacks from Africa?
>>
>>53124865
You want to compare the living conditions of the average black person in America compared to Africa?
>>
>>53124865
Blacks aren't important, unlike national treasures.
>>
>>53124829
which is not true
Chinese commie smash things alright, yet not everything

>>53124961
...anon you're my nigga or what
>>
>>53124902
My point is that just because blacks are better off now than if they hadn't been taken, doesn't make slavery moral. Same with treasures they stole.
>>
>>53121664
Eat the street food f*m
China's is disgusting (in terms of both preparation and taste) as compared to Taiwan's
>>
ooops, I mean dat NZ anon
sorry to both of you
>>
>>53124659
It was theirs all along m8, can't steal what's already yours
>>
>>53125079
PRC best China taiwan a shit

I love you PRC
>>
>>53125060
agreed fäm
>>
File: 20160105202843.jpg (3KB, 67x82px) Image search: [Google]
20160105202843.jpg
3KB, 67x82px
>>53125135
murica best china
>>
>>53125060
>China's is disgusting (in terms of both preparation and taste) as compared to Taiwan's

>He doesn't like street kebabs

Kill yourself you western pig
>>
File: 04.jpg (155KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
155KB, 800x533px
>>53125060
In my experience, I find Taiwan street food to be much more disgusting.

Cant get over those soggy noodles that they put on a shallow and increasingly disintegrating paper plate where all the sauce is flowing out.

Been in Sichuan, and their street food is god-tier. Much better than in Taiwan.
Have been with Taiwanese businesspeople and even they said that Taiwan has shit-tier food, outside of their lightly steamed fish and fruits.
>>
>>53125009
The cultural revolution destroyed many Chinese artifacts. It may not be this way now, but it was when the communists first took over.
>>
>>53125240
t. Zhang Li

Chinese street vendors unironically use gutter oil to cook their chemically-made eggs m8

>>53125250
Szechuan's food is god-tier in general, not really a good representation of China.
When I went around Shanghai and nearby cities their food was shit.
>>
>>53125250
Their street smoothies are pretty great. All fruit based foods are really good in Taiwan.
>>
>>53125264
>yet not everything
There was a palace called 圓明園 anon
There also was a palace called 阿房宮

now shall concentrate on the fucking topic
>>
>>53125303
Gutter oil is good for the environment because it recycles food waste. It'll be used in the west by the end of the century
>>
>>53125303
>Chinese street vendors unironically use gutter oil to cook their chemically-made eggs m8

This is actually a practize that they have learnt from Taiwan back in the 90s tbvh.

Even recently, Taiwan made gutter oil has found its way to Vietnam.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/22440/taiwanese-gutter-oil-has-been-shipped-to-vietnam-health-authorities

Chinks and Taiwan-Chinks are both jews. You know it.
>>
>>53125377
Smog is also good because it leads to shorter lives, which reduces over population.
>>
>>53125404
>http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/22440/taiwanese-gutter-oil-has-been-shipped-to-vietnam-health-authorities
Wew, didn't know that. Apparently it's a problem all over East Asia.
China's notorious for it here, though.
>>
>>53125458
Both China and Taiwan are highly corrupt places, where official oversight and control is patchy, to say the least.
Singapore's a authoritarian control-state in comparisson, where businesspeople who do this shit get caned until they cant take a shit anymore.

This shit is all over the place in asia, and China only has the problem that they have the most people and the weakest state-control out of all countries (believe it or not, China is basically anarchy the daily life). Also, western media likes to focus on these issues in China, while totally ignoring similiar things happening in countries considered 'ideologically friendly'.
>>
>>53125377
my nigga no more
>>
>>53125596
>anarchy
worse, jungle to be pricise
>>
>>53124865
Well they were rescued because they were going to be killed if no one bought them
>>
>>53126318
inb4 it's (you) brought them there
>>
Ummm... bump?
...台灣人民還請踴躍發言...
>>
>>53127773
White dude living in Taiwan here. What do you like to do? I'm assuming you'll go to Taipei at some point. Taipei 101 is overrated, I enjoyed 中正紀念堂 however just because of how fucking retarded it is. 日月潭 is beautiful but absolutely crowded with middle-aged mainlanders.
>>
>>53121664
Speak like you're retarded, it'll fit right in with their terrible accents.
>>
>>53129183
Is it like you're naturalized or just live there?
I just want do as the Romans do desu
>>
bed time 4 me
this thread won't last will it
>>
Nuke China
>>
>>53125596
This shithole have oligarchy.我是說中文的台灣人
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.