[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get laid at a Hostel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Hostel_Dormitory.jpg (88KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hostel_Dormitory.jpg
88KB, 750x563px
>>
>>53105088
>wait for darkness your old friend
>find a sleeping white women
>wake her and whisper 'allahu akbar'
>rape her
>she can't report you or it will be considered racist
>>
File: 1426847806154.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1426847806154.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>53105163
>>wait for darkness your old friend

>>53105088

pretty sure you don't 2bh familia
>>
>>53105088
Do you do the wanking in the toilet rom?
>>
File: 1448073933169.gif (1MB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1448073933169.gif
1MB, 500x349px
>>53105163
>>
you don't, ya dingus

that's what public parks are for :^)
>>
disgusting
>>
Buy liquor and invite girls from your lounge (or if you have a mixed-room, your room) to play drinking games.

Otherwise simply go out with girls from your hostel and fugg em when you get back from the club.

terveiset. Have slept in 20+ different hostels
>>
i slept in hostels a lot, and made out with a few girls but never fucked a girl in a hostel. i don't think i would want to unless there was no one else in the room.

i was sleeping in a hostel one night when 5 drunk americans brought in a prostitute from the street and tried to fuck her but the guy was so drunk he couldnt do anything. i left the room after that.

also, in summer i hooked up with the front desk worker at a hostel. it was better than some smelly backpacker. she invited me to her apartment, and we spent a few weeks together. then she dropped me. she was such a qt.
>>
>>53105561
Cool. What country was this?
>>
>>53105713
italy
>>
You need to check beforehand which ones are "party hostels"
>>
File: british tourists.jpg (37KB, 595x399px) Image search: [Google]
british tourists.jpg
37KB, 595x399px
>>53105088
>nordics asking on kyrgyzstani finger puppet forum how to perform basic human courtship

don't bother
you guys all have next level autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L97SKj3wYf4
>>
>>53105914
topkek brah
>>
>>53105088
Buy a kiwi girl sum fush and chups
>>
File: 1451745780722.png (51KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1451745780722.png
51KB, 592x492px
>>53105163
>wait for darkness your old friend
Literally LMAOing
>>
ignore the 3DPD and try to actually connect with the place and culture you fucking pleb

women are transitory, and their value is elapsed the moment you can no longer fug them, but cultural experience and learning will remain useful and valuable for the rest of your life

t. gondola
>>
>>53105088
How awkward is it to go alone on vacation?
>>
>>53107025
if you're not an aspie it's fine (if you are just pretend to be normal).
>>
>>53107071
Well I'm not, I can even dance pretty well I suppose that could help too.
Do people take along others easily? Don't know what types are in hostels.
>>
>>53105762
B-by any chance was this in Florence?
>>
>>53107777
naw why?
>>
Simple. Drink stuff you're offered and pass out.
>>
I saw something exactly like that happening in a hostel in Florence, between an Italian front desk worker and some Brit, in December 2013
>>
>>53105088
You don't. Even in the off chance that you should, everyone in the room would hate you.

>>53107025
I did it once and it wasn't awkward. Sightseeing alone is actually pretty neat, as you can look at precisely the stuff you want and at your own pace. Eating alone is rather boring though. You'll probably find someone to hang out or go eat with in the hostel though.
>>
>>53107777
Nice quads
>>
>>53107025
>>53107571
It's so much better, unless you have a really good friend you know you would have fun with regardless of the things you want to do.

Also, some social skills are needed but it's easy as fuck. Just go down to the lounge when and ask someone where they're from. I would say the majority of people actually travel solo. The advantage of being solo is obviously being able to do whatever suits you.

I'm not even the most outspoken guy yet I went partying and chilled with people who were much older than I was when I travelled at 17/18.
>>
Grow a beard and rape a girl it's fucking Europe kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.