[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /int/ a toxic place? Most of you here fit the typical profile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 00.jpg (30KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
30KB, 680x680px
Is /int/ a toxic place?
Most of you here fit the typical profile of a neet with no gf, is hating on other countries your way out of reality?
>>
top zozzle
>>
pay debts xdddddd
>>
>>53103077
This place is for bitter faggots mostly, it's best to ignore most """"opinions"""" of this shitty board
>>
>>53103077
it's where NEETs, Autists and Gypsies gather around the world to insult and banter with each other.
>>
>>53103077
Pay debnts
>>
desu non-neets are the /pol/ posters

t.knower
>>
File: 1448985009856.gif (67KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1448985009856.gif
67KB, 800x533px
>>53103077
>>
>>53103077
Mainly normies
t. have gf
>>
>>53103165
hello pedro
>>
>>53103077
I'm a huge normie by 4chan standards though
>>
>>53103263
Calling me a spic? You're just jealous because it's been 3000 years since your country was worth a shit. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>53103077
>Is /int/ a toxic place?
Yep.

Also I'm afraid some autists here take the memes seriously and belive most of the banter here.
>>
>>53103361
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>53103442
>autists here take the memes seriously and belive most of the banter here
this is the only problem with this board imo fám
>>
>>53103077
>neet
yes
>no gf
yes
>is hating on other countries your way out of reality?
>yes

any more questions?
>>
>>53106548
One more.
Do you like me?
>>
>>53103361
stop being unfunny
>>
>>53106577
yes I do. and you should go talk to that girl you like. you know who I mean
>>
>>53103077

It's better than /g/ (where I go quite a lot). That board is just fucking CANCER.

I want to discuss technology with other employed people in IT, and sometimes that's possible, but I'm pretty sure it's 90% NEETs, since they are all obsessed with out-autisming each other
>>
>Be American
>Get shot
>>
i come here because i enjoy the jokes and the country bashing but when i see all these depressed autist neets it sort of makes me ashamed to be part of this community.

can you guys like, fuck off to r9k or something? youre making me doubt myself
>>
>>53106938
>you should go talk to that girl you like. you know who I mean
I can't, I get to nervous around her.
>>
>>53103077
Wherever I go, I must shitpost.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.