[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEMI-HABBENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5222698085_03d66da3ec_b.jpg (342KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
5222698085_03d66da3ec_b.jpg
342KB, 1024x685px
>IDF fires artillery after bomb explodes on Lebanese border

>Hezbollah claims responsibility for explosive device near Chebaa Farms area in revenge for death of Samir Kuntar; Lebanese security forces report at least 50 shells hitting villages in the area.

>The explosion targeted an IDF's Caterpillar D9 armored bulldozer and another armored vehicle. No soldiers have been hurt in the incident, the IDF said.

>Lebanese security officials said more than 50 Israeli shells hit several villages in the area where the Hezbollah operation was carried out. Residents along the border said shelling from Israeli tanks and artillery landed in agricultural areas inside Lebanon, but did not report casualties.

Prelude to 3rd Lebanon War?
>>
>>53094058
Is that a woman? Is woman allowed to serve in armour/artillery?
>>
>>53094149
Women are allowed to serve in Infantry in Israel too.
>>
>>53094149
yes
>>
File: 1449354067297.jpg (73KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449354067297.jpg
73KB, 563x600px
>אנטיפאדה שלישית ולבנון שלוש באותו זמן
>>
Well nobody died so I suppose not. What could the Lebanese do anyway? Muslims are too busy with other matters to fight Israel so they're mostly on their own.
>>
jews/hebrews/zionists/israelis are monsters. the bomb literally did nothing and you are shelling towns?

impeccable reasoning
>>
>>53094796
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>53094796
you are reading it biased-ly too

if they hit the towns there would be no "no casualties "

the shells landed near the villages thus "hitting it" in the area

they they directly shelled the villages obviously there would be serious retribution

just another day in the ME
>>
>>53094796
Hezbollah targets Israeli civilian areas too, it's not the Israeli's problem that they can't aim.
Also they've been in conflict so long and after seeing how many muslims talk about destroying Israel in their neighboring countries I am not suprised they become kind of brutal in their approach.
>>
>>53094952
if they*
>>
>>53094058

what a non-story

t. scoop expert from rotter
>>
>>53094058
Wow, it's fucking nothing. That's just a typical monday.
>>
>Bomb did nothing
>Artillery did nothing
Nothing ever happens between you two.
Call me when a war breaks out.
>>
>>53094952
>>53095004
i think the civilized world need to march back to that land and take all the israelis and put them all in camps for their safety while we sort out the islamic problem in the middle east.

my question for this thread is how do we keep the hygiene in the camps up to standards? all the jews i met tend to be lazy and don't clean themselves.
>>
>>53095516
make sure to use extra delousing agent; jews have built up a tolerance to that stuff
>>
>>53094796
>gah you're so uptight, can't believe your mad just because I sort of tried to kill you
>>
>>53095602
must be an improved version of zyklon d that byer has made
>>
>>53095516
That's not really a concern here, usually we wash with the blood of your kind, there's plently of it everywhere and really cheap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.