[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 26 years old Israeli who votes for Benjamin Netanyahu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 89

File: alexa-doll-xogXlq.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
alexa-doll-xogXlq.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Ask a 26 years old Israeli who votes for Benjamin Netanyahu anything.

>http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNnHArM2P9s&jEw
>>
can cos theta = 3?
>>
>>37234693
>congratulations america
>congratulations mister president
>you've got bin laden
>good riddance
Based as fuck.
>>
>>37234693

>voting for bibi

watlefug.jpg
>>
>>37234693

Beware Jews. The lion is rising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Free Palestine and Europe from Zionist occupation!
>>
>>37234891

nice memes
>>
>>37234917

How many Palestinian children have you raped and killed?
>>
>>37234946

about 6 gorrillion.

when are you getting out of europe, abdul?
>>
>>37234891
>Free Palestine and Europe from Zionist occupation!
This is exactly what happens in OP's vid in 6:25.
Watch it to see based Benjamin responds to that.
>>
>>37234693

Are you a zionist?

On a scale of 0-10, how concerned about "Zykon" Ben Garrison are you?
>>
>>37234970

>abdul

lel

I'm a White Nationalist.

>6 gorillion

If six million Jews really died it would have been a good thing for Western civilization.

But the Holocaust is a lie and made up by Zionists to make people sympathize with Israel.
>>
>>37234773
No

t. ancient jew
>>
>>37235030
We can't sleep eversince /pol/'s newest meme arrived.
>>
>>37234693

Why'd you give up your settlements in Gaza? Regret it? And do you think your government would bomb Iran if they got nukes?
>>
is the hub bub over Bibi giving a speech in front of the us congress causing divisions in Israel?
>>
i once read a book how jews built a thermonuclear reactor but it was partially mystical and demanded human sacrifices to function properly so they sacrificed their children to it, how do you think, if it real that jews can sacrifice people to a reactor which will give them the independence from arabian oil
>>
>>37234693
How to solve the palestinian-Israeli conflict?
Srsly though,no edge pls.
>>
>>37235002

Seeing the American congress give standing ovations to the Israeli PM increased anti-American, anti-Israel and anti-Jew sentiments around the world.
>>
>>37235079
oy vey who's that semen demon on the right
>>
>>37235062

only muslims give an utter fuck about muslimes getting rekt.

Nice try ahmed
>>
>>37235079
Are...these Israeli girls?

Nice, even though the middle one seems to have coloured her hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 461x346px
>>37235062
If you are a "white nationalist" then why do you support shitskin mudslimes and not white people that are basically defending the land passage from Africa to M.E. and into Europe?
As expected, you support the shitskin terrorists because the only reason is that your great hero Hitler got extremely butthurt at them for their superiority.
Pic related, a group of your white nationalist redpilled friends.
You're the same extremely butthurt Abdul who spams his .jpeg images from stormfront and /pol/ right?
>>
>>37235093
Israel has already given all the its settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip, back in 2005.
And it was a huge mistake, because those Islamic terrorists and their missiles are now closer than ever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza

>>37235132
>is the hub bub over Bibi giving a speech in front of the us congress causing divisions in Israel?
Yes, the leftist are furious of the US congress and the Republicans decision to invite Netanyahu.
The leftist Israeli parties are trying to spin it like it would make the US hate Israel, because Obama aksed him not to answer that invitation.

>>37235148
>How to solve the palestinian-Israeli conflict?
Send all the Palestinians back to their original homeland- Jordan.
Most of them have Jordanian citizenship anyway.

>>37235176
>Seeing the American congress give standing ovations to the Israeli PM increased anti-American, anti-Israel and anti-Jew sentiments around the world.
That's fine by us, Achmed.

>>37235179
>oy vey who's that semen demon on the right
Those are in fact Miss Israel representatives for Miss World and Miss Universe 2014. Doron Matalon is on the right, she had that controversial selfie with Miss Lebanon.

>>37235325
>Are...these Israeli girls?
>Nice, even though the middle one seems to have coloured her hair.
Yes. That one in the middle is a natural blonde tho.
>>
>>37235385
>Send all the Palestinians back to their original homeland- Jordan.
honestly you don't have the right to single acre of earth there, it wasnt yours for 1500+ years, it's theirs, you stole it from them and enclosed them in the reservations without even giving them citizenship
>>
למה ביבי?
>>
>>37235385

Reminds me of a friend of mine, thanks for the info.

Can't handle the influence constant sun has on hair.

Not enough experience with that myself.

I get blond eyebrows and shit with too much sun.
>>
>>37235176
Mexican living the US. I prefer the Jews control the holy land over the ragheads.

Ps: Americans give no fucks about anti-American feelings.
>>
>>37235465

>Gib back Königsberg and Polish clay to Poland.
>>
>>37235002
>you can have these protests
I was under the impression that you kinda banned certrain protests in Isfake though.
>>
>>37235385
>Send all the Palestinians back to their original homeland- Jordan
Where did you get that ''fact''? What about the millions of Palestinian that were uprooted by the jews(Benny Morris told me that) ?How do you consider it ur cunt when more than 90% of u had to travel there? How can u be okay with killing children whose only fault is being born arab?
Keep it civil pls I just wanna see an Israeli's perspective
>>
>>37235657
I support either a two-state or one multicultural state solution.
>>
>>37234693
יחצנייי כפרה עלייך מה נשמע
כמה זמן לא ראינו אותך מה עשית בנתיים
>>
File: 052214_photo_essay_10.jpg (89KB, 620x457px) Image search: [Google]
052214_photo_essay_10.jpg
89KB, 620x457px
>>37235465
>honestly you don't have the right to single acre of earth there, it wasnt yours for 1500+ years, it's theirs, you stole it from them and enclosed them in the reservations without even giving them citizenship
There are over 1 million Israeli Arabs enjoying benefits and rights like Israeli Jews do and more rights than Arabs have in any Muslim country.
The other Palestinians who aren't part of Israel are mostly Islamic terrorists and working for terror organizations such as Hamas and Fatah (or at least have a family relative who does).

>>37235479
>Why Bibi?
Because based PM of Israel is based.

>>37235498
>Can't handle the influence constant sun has on hair.
Come over and enjoy some Israeli sunshine.
Our summers are long and fun, which means lots of bikini weekends all year long.

>>37235642
>I was under the impression that you kinda banned certrain protests in Isfake though.
You do know the 3rd largest party in the upcoming Israeli elections is All-Arab, and for them it's not the first nor the 33th time.

>>37235657
Israel of 1948 had less than a few hundreds of Arabs within it who flood their houses in the minute the Arab world engaged in a war against Israel, and eventually lost to that new-born Jewish state. Their choice, their loss.
>>
>>37234891
>hidler is a response to the extrime left rising in the 21st century
>a single lion can beat a pack of jackals or hyenas

Seems like someone not only makes the right wing look like conspiratorial clowns but also doesnt watch these nature documentaries on the cable
>>
>>37235657
>>37235657
how can you be okay with killing children whose only fault is being born israeli jewish?
oh you aren't? who said i am?

it's our country because we fought for it and won. we can do whatever we want with it and bring whoever we want until one of your sour arab pathetic losers manages to win and take it to himself. this is how reality works, this is how the world works, this is how countries are formed.
get fucked filthy mudslime
>>
How do you feel that the ashkenazi have literally fucked israel im that the population with be 90% arab before the end of the century
>>
>>37235385
>Send all the Palestinians
That won't sound good to the rest of the western world though. After cetrain events that transpired during the 30s and early 40s forced relocation of people are bit tabu.
You should know after all.

>>37235810
>You do know...
Actually no. I just read some news a while back that pro-palestinian protests were banned.
>>
>>37235810
>Bibi
>Based
No.
>>
File: 1407444391749.jpg (69KB, 622x821px) Image search: [Google]
1407444391749.jpg
69KB, 622x821px
>>37235829
>How do you feel that the ashkenazi have literally fucked israel im that the population with be 90% arab before the end of the century
People had made the same speculation back in 1970's about today, and they're still wrong and the Jews are still the vast majority of Israelis.

>>37235848
>That won't sound good to the rest of the western world though. After cetrain events that transpired during the 30s and early 40s forced relocation of people are bit tabu.
You should know after all.
Mass population transfers are a widely use method of many western governments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer
>>
>>37235735
While a multicutral state seems perfect the jews would never accept it because with the Palestenian fertility rate they'll be outnumbered and become a minority in like 20 years so there won't be a JEWISH state of Israe which would defeat the whole purpose of its creation
A 2 state is good but bibi is against it and if the millions of refugees came back it would require an obscene amount of shekels for Pal to survive
To sum up there is no solution.
You'll NEVER get along.
>>
File: 1423276314800.jpg (165KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1423276314800.jpg
165KB, 1584x1584px
>People defending musshits

Manifest destiny entirety of ME already, I'm waiting.
>>
>>37236085
what is that white cross thing
>>
>>37236045
>inb4 Zionist
I'm a gommunist, I'm fine with one state for both.
>Bibi is against it
Let's hope that he doesn't get reelected.
>>
>>37235810
>They fled by choice
That is not true tbh
only a small minority did that
Again read what israeli neo historians say about Benny Morris is kinda based tbh
>>
>>37236039
>Mass population transfers was a widely use method of many western governments.
I dont see much happening after -45. Except for 87 sealclubbers in Canada in the 50s.
>>
>>37236039
>Jews are still the vast majority of Israelis

that doesn't matter
what matters is the ratio of european stock jews to others
>>
>>37236184
Bulgaria sent Turks to Turkey in 1989.
>>
>>37236215
>western
>>
>>37236277
arguably you could call entire Europe ''western''
how different do you think we are from you? drop the stereotypes m8
>>
>unironically voting bibi
no other PM would be as good with causing yuroshit butthurt i'll give him that but he didn't do anything to improve the high costs of living and middle class status.
also, i fucking hate how he and his wife always show off their wealth
>>
>>37236045
>You'll NEVER get along.
We could say the same about Turks and Kurds.
Anyway, the reason Israel doesn't want a Palestinian country next to it, is mostly because the Palestinians are very radical as Muslims. We need defensive borders and for them to accept the fact that Israel exists.
They always deny both of these basic Israeli demands in every negotiation.

>>37236184
>I dont see much happening after -45. Except for 87 sealclubbers in Canada in the 50s.
See this: >>37236215

>>37236199
>what matters is the ratio of european stock jews to others
You're not totally wrong. That's why Israelis want to kick the Arabs back to their homeland- Jordan.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nix2ysDrr51rxx2qj.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nix2ysDrr51rxx2qj.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>37236162
>I'm a gommunist
>>
>>37236334
post more girls
>>
>>37236322
>also, i fucking hate how he and his wife always show off their wealth
>their
>>
>>37236322
>also, i fucking hate how he and his wife always show off their wealth
As the great singer Taylor Swift once said "Haters gonna hate-hate-hate".

>>37236401
>post more girls
Sure, friendly Dutch.
>>
>>37236322
>yuroshit
don't be so rude
>>
>>37235823
>how can you be okay with killing children whose only fault is being born israeli jewish?
I'm not okay with civilians being killed period.
>we fought for it and won
You did but it still doesn't make it ur cunt and deep down u know that
>get fucked
Why can't u have a mature civil discussion like the other shlomo itt?
>>
>>37236334
what do you think of Indians and Hinduism

Are you worried about the fact that Jews cannot penetrate into the Indian or Chinese governments and rise into prominent positions?

How will Israel exist in the later 21st century when the Americuck aid collapses? You have to acknowledge it it is a temporary solution to a permanent problem - namely Islamic fundamentalism that will not go away
>>
>>37236428
>As the great singer Taylor Swift once said "Haters gonna hate-hate-hate".
am i supposed to like it when my prime minister uses taxpayers money to buy himself an expensive champagne bottle every meal when 80% of the country can't afford milk?
>>
>>37234693
Do you support the alliance with the haredim and the expansion of the settlements? Or will you vote for Bibi just because you don't feel there's any other valid choice?
>>
>>37236568
>when 80% of the country can't afford milk?
is Israel really that bad?
>>
>>37236499
then by your logic americans, australians and canadians (and many more) are not living on their country too, right?
get over it, this is how nations have always been formed.
>u know that
nah i hardly ever think about it. i'm surrounded by hebrew speakers and i generally feel like home.
>>
>>37236334
come on now shlohmo atleast post girls with an inkling of jew in them
>>
File: 53c67f11cd822.png (1MB, 950x1266px) Image search: [Google]
53c67f11cd822.png
1MB, 950x1266px
>>37236749
like this
>>
>>37235657
Israelis who think we own the West Bank are retarded, dont listen to them.

The main arguments for not going back to 1967 borders are that it would be dangerous to the safety of the country, but honestly the treaty for returning the land should also include a peace treaty. If all goes wrong, we still have a much stronger army than w/e Palestine can raise, and remebmer that last time we fought a war in 1967 borders, it was a crushing victory.

There are also autistic religious people who believe kids should die so they can own a piece of land they never visit cause some imaginary faggot was there hundreds or thousands of years ago.
>>
File: WORLD-HDI-2014.jpg (300KB, 1130x862px) Image search: [Google]
WORLD-HDI-2014.jpg
300KB, 1130x862px
>>37236551
>what do you think of Indians and Hinduism
Israel and the Israeli weapon companies have good relations with India.
Hinduism is fine, no psycho terrorists like Islam. Sadly, we got no Hindus in Israel.
>Are you worried about the fact that Jews cannot penetrate into the Indian or Chinese governments and rise into prominent positions?
Why would Israel want to penetrate into 3rd world markets?
Our current Asian companions are Japan and Singapore, which make the most westernized countries of Asia.

>>37236568
>am i supposed to like it when my prime minister uses taxpayers money to buy himself an expensive champagne bottle every meal when 80% of the country can't afford milk?
Do you want him to hand the foreign leaders visiting him a 5$ bottle? Stop whining about an elections news spin.

>>37236573
>Do you support the alliance with the haredim and the expansion of the settlements?
Yes and yes, but your question is already mislead if you ask about both of them in the same breath. They're both different issues and beings.

>>37236655
>is Israel really that bad?
He is exaggerating like most leftists in Israel opposing to the right wing PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
Israel's HDI is #19, ranked above European countries like Finland, Austria and France.
Israel is also an advanced economy according to the International Monetary Fund.
>>
>>37236658
Natives in those cunts are still welcome there
They're a minority in those cunts no
They're doing relatively good there
They are hundreds of years old when colonialism was the norm
So yeah it's not the same
>>
>>37236551
Indians are great.

We don't need to control those goverments, for they are based.
Insane, but based.

No Chinese or Indian hates us, they are perfect partners because of this fact.

American aid is like 3 billion a year?
I don't think that it would have any noticable effects.
>>
>>37236655
Not at all.

We're the damn land of milk and honey, no one has any issue with buying damn milk.

We're not Syria, goddammit.
>>
>>37236749
>>37236797
>israelis can't be blonde!!
>p-please stop posting cute blondes from israel ;__;
Stop whining.
>>
>>37234693
>voting for bibi
holy shit nigger, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>37236855
Muslims who don't want to kill people do good in Israel too
you seem like a reasonable guy but you don't want to see how unreasonable Palestinians are
>>
>>37236085
Conquests done by the Ottomans was for expansion, not for religion.
>>
>>37236884
I think Israel, India and China, all being on the relative periphery of the Middle East, will have a lot to co-operate with in the coming decades regarding Muslims

A few more questions

Why exactly is Israel indirectly supporting the Saudis (and by extension Wahabbis)/Sunnis in the "Islamic civil war" that is shaping up, and not the secular Syrian Arab Republic and relatively more moderate Islamic Republic of Iran?

Shouldn't Israel side with the Sh'ias instead of the Sunnis by simple virtue of population?

It's always annoyed me, this point about Israel
>>
>>37236853
>Do you want him to hand the foreign leaders visiting him a 5$ bottle? Stop whining about an elections news spin.
it's called modesty you piece of shit likudnik. do you believe there's a foreign leader visiting him everyday? or is it because his alcoholic fat wife?
he's been a hedonist way before the elections, did he need a million dollars bed in his private jet so he can host foreign leaders on it too?
>>
File: jewishpropagandasoldiers.png (1MB, 1267x1633px) Image search: [Google]
jewishpropagandasoldiers.png
1MB, 1267x1633px
>>37236929
>>
>>37236749
There're plenty of blonde jews faget.
>>
File: g.jpg (33KB, 350x505px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
33KB, 350x505px
>>37236341
/int/ needs a red revolution.
>>
>>37237032
pic looks drawn by an autist
which is the only support it has in the west, autists
>>
>>37237016
so if you notice there are hot girls in Israel Jews are controlling your penis? wow
>>
>>37237032
you spelled fascist wrong

anyway, as a fascist I particularly admire t he success of political zionism
>>
>>37236855
1. if those natives tried to blow up buses full of american citizens/shot rockets into new york they wouldn't have been welcomed.
2. "balestinians" aren't natives to this land. they had a small portion along with jews here and most of them came from Jordan
>>
>>37234693
How does it feel to knowing that you support the kiling of babies and the eating of their souls? :3
>>
>>37237032
yes it worked so great last time, especially for Jews
>>
>>37237069
Of course there's hot girls in Israel.
Every country and ethnicity has hot girls with the exception for abbos.

They're being posted as propaganda though
>>
>>37236986
No clue at all.
I have met alot of Iranians on the internet and they are mostly much smarter and more secular than Arabs.(Although I'm not saying that Arabs are completely horrible).

It's about something to do with America from what I understand.

I wish we had better relations with Iran.
>>
>>37236855
I say we should recreate the Byzantine Empire, after all greek culture sprung up there when imperialism was the norm.
>>
>>37236961
>Muslims who don't want to kill people do good in Israel too
>you seem like a reasonable guy but you don't want to see how unreasonable Palestinians are
This guy gets it.

>>37236948
>voting for bibi
>holy shit nigger, what the fuck are you doing?
Voting for the most based person in Israel, aka our current PM.

>>37236992
>muh champagne
>muh bed
>muh having fun
Stop whining, you sound like Buji.

>>37237079
10/10.

>>37237088
>How does it feel to knowing that you support the kiling of babies and the eating of their souls? :3
We make food out of their blood. Very tasty with maple syrup on top.

>>37237016
oy vey you got us.....
>>
>>37236961
They ARE unreasonable but u have to admit religious fundamentalism is a problem on both sides
>>37237090
>balis come from Jordan
Again that is not true despite what bibi tells u
look it up big boy
>>
>>37237124
is that something bad?
Jews do tons of propaganda of course
but given how people are somehow inherently disposed towards not liking them, can you blame them?
I'm not one of those "ISRAEL KILL MUSLIMS SO GREAT" types, but try to imagine being a Jew, read a bit of history
>>
>>37237163
>that picture
Fuck, it's my fetish to want to have a rough sex with really Jewish looking girl with huge tits.

Merchant, please stop corrupting my mind.
>>
>>37237242
>is that something bad?
Sometimes is suspect faggots of /pol/ want Israelis to post either fatties or men.
>>
>>37237163
>bibi
>based
Yeah, based at being a complete joke.
>>
>>37237124
How is it propaganda? All of a sudden we won't support Palestine because we don't want to hurt any hot women?
>>
>>37237239
only among certain groups on both sides
however, on Muslim side that group rules
I mean people are unreasonable, Hamas is literally saying ''we shall kill Israel and all Jews'', and what should Jews do? understand that no one goes under knife happily, whatever the previous story
Israelis are pretty restrained, of course I'm not denying they did bad stuff but look at their opponent
>>
>>37237242
>>37237124
This "propoganda" isn't made towards that people would start to support Israel.

It's to brake the idea that we are some kind of lower human garbage that is all over 4chan.
This is the same reason that /pol/ fags post a picture of some hot white girl every two seconds to show the "superiority of the white race".
>>
>>37237310
There's something about her which says mongrel but it makes my dick go diamonds.

F-fuck y-you. :/
>>
>>37237310
seriously ju

stop posting slav women
self hating kike here btw
>>
I want to go to Israel but I'm scared the people will hate me once they find out where I'm from.
>>
>>37237163
>Using our righteous symbol of freedom and justice on your satanic sacrificial ritual

barbaric/10
>>
>>37237346
>This is the same reason that /pol/ fags post a picture of some hot white girl every two seconds to show the "superiority of the white race".
Which never happens
Though half naked jews and niggers are getting spammed constantly
>>
>>37237320
Cute girls in the army probably counters the idea people have about military in general, i.e, violent men raping and killing
>>
>>37237383
>Yanai
doesn't sound like Slavic Jew surname, but I'm no expert
>>37237346
why do you even care man
>>
>>37237467
I've known for years now that Israel has conscription that extends to both genders so how would this be a surprise?
>>
>>37237317
>bibi
>based
Watch OP's vid.

>>37237344
>however, on Muslim side that group rules
>Hamas is literally saying ''we shall kill Israel and all Jews''
>Israelis are pretty restrained, of course I'm not denying they did bad stuff but look at their opponent
Well done. Montengro seems educated and sees the whole picture as it is.

>>37237306
>>37237361
>There's something about her which says mongrel but it makes my dick go diamonds.
>Merchant, please stop corrupting my mind.
Never. Suffer while enjoying it. :^)

>>37237393
No one hates young Austrians/Germans. In fact most young Israelis visit Berlin during the winter for a weekend as a fun casual trip.

>>37237394
>satanic ritual
There is no Satan, nor hell in Judaism. We don't care.

>>37237467
Argentina, this one is for you.
>>
>>37237344
Israel is a developped cuntree ( USA USA USA) ofc people are less religious
For me it doesn't matter the name or the religion of that state but the balis in Gaza and at refugee camps are living in inhumane dire conditions
You have no idea how bad it is for them and religion and muh paradise is the only small hope they have
>>
>>37237509
"Beit Yanai" is some village in Israel.
The marker shows the location.
>>
>>37237509
>>37237383
Her >>37237310 first name is Tav which is a modern Israeli name in Hebrew.
Her family name is Ackerman which is a basic Ashkenazi Jewish surname. Not Slavic.

>Pic unrelated, a Sephardic Jew
>>
>>37237544
Yah well that just makes you guys better allies for him. Also I am calling bullshit on the no satan thing, Christianity would have no concept of satan if it weren't for judaism.
>>
>>37237530
I've know =/= Everybody knows

Average joe is stupid and ignorant, they only understand goodguy vs. badguys stories. Cute girls can't be bad guys, right?
>>
>>37237655
There is only one divine creature in Judaism- God.
There is only one location of afterlife in Judaism- heaven.
The vast majority of Israelis are secular so that's why most Jews on 4chan don't know much about Judaism.
>>
File: KZSkL[1].jpg (125KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
KZSkL[1].jpg
125KB, 720x540px
>>37234693
>voting for bibi
>posting retarded skank
>thinks Israel is a good place to live in
Do us all a favor and remove yourself.
>>
File: dJzw8u.jpg (110KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dJzw8u.jpg
110KB, 960x720px
>>37237738
This is now an Israeli qt thread
>>
File: hDTH0d.jpg (215KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hDTH0d.jpg
215KB, 1333x2000px
>>37237761
God bless Israel
>>
File: bar-refaeli-TkhgLf.jpg (114KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
bar-refaeli-TkhgLf.jpg
114KB, 600x816px
>>37237761
>This is now an Israeli qt thread
I'm gonna accept that because boobs are always relevant.
>>
>>37234773
>can cos theta = 3?
Of course not.

The cosine of any common angle is always between 1 or 0 (or exactly 1, or 0).
>>
>>37237644
ah right I derped didn't see that location icon
>>37237561
>USA USA USA
that's a myth though, USA did support them a lot but Jews mostly built it themselves
also their background is more ''civilized''
>You have no idea how bad it is for them
I understand
that's why I don't say kill them all, but what can you do, be realistic?
this comparison maybe sounds cruel, don't take it that way, but rabid dog is still rabid, even if it's not his fault
also, Hamas controls everything
they can't just roll over because Hamas is less powerful
and overall Muslim hatred of Jews is insanely intense, and for what reason? to give you comparison, Croats (Catholics) killed around 500.000 Serbs in WW2 in extremely brutal ways
yet our hatred is not even a fraction of how you hate Jews
Jew hatred has become a fetishism in your countries, it's actually affecting you too much, you need to drop that
>>
File: BO1cJJS.jpg (200KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
BO1cJJS.jpg
200KB, 2048x1365px
>>37237841
>tfw no curly-haired israeli qt gf that I can pollute with my Currynigger genes
>>
>>37237841
I-is that a bikini made out of guitar picks? Hawt as fuark.
>>
>>37237799
>>37237761
>>37237895
Neta Alchemister. Ignore her random friend and enjoy.
>>
>>37234693
למה אתה מצביע לביבי?
>>
death to the kike whores
>>
File: 1412149171312.png (1MB, 1020x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412149171312.png
1MB, 1020x600px
>>37237932
fuggg
>tfw no blue-eyed israeli gf
>>
File: bar-refaeli-22.jpg (85KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
bar-refaeli-22.jpg
85KB, 443x600px
>>37237913
>I-is that a bikini made out of guitar picks? Hawt as fuark.
I agree.
>>
>>37236655
Not at all. It's just that Israel likes to see itself as "first-world-modern-western country", so the mainstream media (guess it's political stream) likes to take all this reports and show anybody who doesn't eat at expensive restaurants every night as "poor" (they also "round up" some numbers and take in account the Haredim that literally choose being poor by making 13 kids per family and refuse to go to work+Arabs that are in similar situation/live in Judea and refuse to recognize Israel).
It's not everything's perfect- the middle class is having a lot of pressure (paying for the Haredim and the durka-tire Arabs) and slowly shrinks. Things are very expensive and many tend to have a feeling at the end of a month that what they made was just enouth to cover the expenses, but with proper household management and reasoned expenses you shouldn't feel any lacking beside remembering not spend the money around.
This might show up as a bigger problem in the long run, but for now this situation doesn't show any "aggressive" growing and still can be dealt with- should our leaders make the right moves.
>>
>>37237963
>dat ugly girl
I thought it's boy before google told me it's a she.
>>
Im in love with this song and the girl, she is so beautiful I love the curly hair and blue eyes.

also when is there gonna be a /isr/ thread? I miss them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iwMXfLQ988&index=2&list=FLgaB5ENqq08V8E4hSSA5Yig
>>
>>37237968
>tfw no blue-eyed israeli gf
Come over and enjoy some Israeli pool parties.
We have these in Eilat even during the winter.
>>
>>37238143
>All those buff Israeli dudes
I dont think the girls would find a Lanklet currynigger who works at his local museum as a guide attractive.
>>
File: roni-dalumi-and-benny-gantz.jpg (98KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
roni-dalumi-and-benny-gantz.jpg
98KB, 960x638px
>>37238089
>roni dalumi
She was the winner of "Israeli Idol" a few years ago. Pic related, her with the Chief of IDF.

>>37238238
>All those buff Israeli dudes
>I dont think the girls would find a Lanklet currynigger who works at his local museum as a guide attractive.
There are plenty of petite Israeli girls having fun with less-buff'd boys.
>>
According to oecd Israel is Turkey tier to live.
>>
>>37236929
I just found a better version of her collage. For you, dear Israbro.
>>
>>37238337
>She was the winner of "Israeli Idol" a few years ago. Pic related, her with the Chief of IDF.
She is so beautiful goddamn. that curly-hair and eyes got me ded.

>There are plenty of petite Israeli girls having fun with less-buff'd boys.
I hope so laddie
>>
>>37238019
thanks for insight
what are Haredim like, besides being welfare queens? is there any way to solve that ''problem''?
>>
>>37234693
Are you jew?
>>
>>37237963
bit rude tbh
>>
>>37238538
They're the good kind of religious people.
They want to be as good as possible in order to reach to heaven in the afterlife, so they study Torah all day long.
The silver linings are that haredim are very nice, and don't want others to interfere with their daily life so they stay gathered in small areas.
Unlike, ISIS and other Islamic religious people.
>>
>>37238538
Honestly a lot of leaders don't want to solve the Haredim problem cause a lot of votes are at stake.
>>
>>37238652
Yes, I'm an Israeli secular Jew of 1/2 Sephardic and 1/2 Ashkenazi descent.

>Pic related, she is also 1/2+1/2 like me and many other Israelis.
>>
>>37238666
okay I got that but you could say from economic and security perspective they are a problem, right?
>>37238690
as always
but since they have a lot of kids, problem just grow bigger
>>
>>37238762
How does it feels like most hated race in world ?
>>
>>37238666
> haredim are very nice
9000 YT videos of haredim behaving like arses contradict your statement.
>>
>>37238762
Are you promoting for multiculturalism in Israel?
>>
>>37235079
Middle one is a man. I'm 100% sure of it. And a scary one at that.
>>
>>37238770
>okay I got that but you could say from economic and security perspective they are a problem, right?
Yes, but they're still the least of our problems in comparison to the Palestinian terrorists.

>>37238841
>Are you promoting for multiculturalism in Israel?
Israelis live here for over 4 generations and there are already mixed Jewish origins from all over the world.

>>37238856
What's the problem with men? Are you homophobic?
>>
>>37238949
Why are these all with army pictures? I cant add them do my folder like this.
>>
Japanese gov are trying to be friends of both Israel and Palestina

how we are regarded?
>>
>>37238949
I mean multiculturalism other than jews
>>
>>37238998
Do jews fear the samurai?
>>
>>37239009
>>37239034
you're embarrassing yourself with those cringe worthy meme posts...
>>
>>37238802
>How does it feels like most hated race in world ?
As the great singer Taylor Swift once said "Haters gonna hate-hate-hate".

>>37238816
>vids from /pol/ are accurate
>mfw

>>37238984
Because /pol/ nazis used to whine that all the Israeli chicks ever posted aren't Israeli. Now it's an instant-proof with their IDF uniforms next to them. Pic related, for you.

>>37239009
Jews are only 0.2% of the world population. We need to keep our numbers and our legacy alive, but we aren't against multiculturalism as long as the children would be raised Jewish as well.

>>37238998
Islamic State (ISIS) as a constant enemy to Japan should make the Japanese realize they rather have Israel as their friend and not a Muslim authority named "Palestine".

>>37239034
>Do jews fear the samurai?
We only fear the Samurai Pizza Cats.
>>
Mister merchant, mister merchant, can you please say "Oy vey" and some hebrew ? I'm wondering how you sound like.

Aren't you feeling like you're living on borrowed time ? It seems like pali lovers are gaining influence in your cunt, and the fact more western countries becoming YES doesn't help.
>>
>>37238998
Anyone who is friendly to us our friend. Promoting peace between the two is even better.
>>
my surname is kike name
my paternal great grandparents were kikes
I have blonde hair

But I am not a kike, there is no such ethnicity of kike
kikes are a "race" of mongrels
there is only kikery culture and kikery religion which are two sides of the same coin
the essence of kikery is being an elitist ethnocentric chauvinist unscrupulous parasitical cunt with a victim mentality not how much your genomes have in common

a secular kike is barely different from an orthodox jew just that the secular kike worships mammon and/or his own reflection
the only redeemable kikes are the kikes that converted to christianity.. in other words intergrated into european society

To get to my point,
Kikes tend to be ugly and inbred as fuck,so stop pretending that a few russian/southern european mongrels change that
their mongrel genes are in no way indicative of your own genes being anything but inferior mutant monstrous shit
filthy kike fuck off
>>
>>37239221
we were in a worse situation in the 50's and we still kicked ass
>>
>>37239173
>vids from /pol/ are accurate
But there literally are about 9000 videos on YT of haredim behaving badly. Are they all CGI
>shitposting hasbara ABC pretty jewess
>ignoring that the average jewess look like Golda Meir
kek
kek
>>
>>37239173
What is "rising with jewish ways?" is it life style or based on religion? Please explain to me merchant.
>>
היחצ"ן גורם לי באופן כלשהו להרגיש ממש טוב עם המדינה
>>
>>37239332
אחי, הוא דביל בדרגים הכי גבוהים
>>
>>37234693
>...and the United States has no greater friend than Israel.

lol no
>>
>>37239386
אבל כל התמונות של הישראלים היפים גורמים לי להרגיש כאילו המדינה ממש מוצלחת, מלאה בבחורים חסונים, בחורות קרביות וכו :(
>>
>>37239221
>Aren't you feeling like you're living on borrowed time ? It seems like pali lovers are gaining influence in your cunt, and the fact more western countries becoming YES doesn't help.
We could say the same about Muslims and France.
Did you know that the Israeli press is one of the few in the world to broadcast the uncensored picture of Muhammed on Charlie Hebdo's cover.

>>37239269
,,Judaism is an ethnoreligious group,,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

>>37239301
>>37239386
>shitposting hasbara ABC pretty jewess
Stop whining. You're embarrassing yourself.

>>37239322
>What is "rising with jewish ways?" is it life style or based on religion? Please explain to me merchant.
Being raised as Jewish is celebrating the major holidays, Bar Mitzvah, bris, etc.
Israeli Jews are mostly secular but we still celebrate these occasions.

>>37239332
Thanks bro.

>>37239423
Israel has voted for the USA interests in the UN more than Canada have. The US congress knows it and that's why they gave Netanyahu so many standing ovations.
>>
>>37239269

Come back, chosen man
>>
>>37239526
Do you think ISIS is bigger threat than Iran or do you think that ISIS is actualy cool guy who are killing your enemies just like enemy of my enemy?
>>
>>37239526

That's what I had in mind actually.
>>
I wish Israel the best of luck in its continued existence
>>
File: israball-vacationl.png (346KB, 936x1920px) Image search: [Google]
israball-vacationl.png
346KB, 936x1920px
>>37239688
>Do you think ISIS is bigger threat than Iran or do you think that ISIS is actualy cool guy who are killing your enemies just like enemy of my enemy?
I'll answer that with a polandball strip.
>>
File: 1419044675875.jpg (46KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419044675875.jpg
46KB, 500x400px
>>37239526
>Stop whining.
>A jew complaining about others whining
What's new with the chosen people, ever?
>>
>>37239173
I think that's not different with /pol/. So are you in the majority or minorities about view of multiculturalism ?
>>
>>37239727
Oy vey why you are so anti semitic? Cuckold?
>>
>>37239868
>>37239763
Mean to quote dis
>>
>>37239910
>I failed
Orang Asli? This internet thing new to you?
>>
>>37239526
What is your views towards ultra orthodox jews who are against israel ?
>>
>>37239996
Kek using google translation.
>>
>>37240045
Not OP but i'll give you my opinion - any ultra orthodox or haredi (doesn't matter if they support or against Israel) are a bunch of nuttjobs
>muh sky daddy will fight for me
>gib shekels for me and my 12312321 kids
>oyy veyy goyim is bad
>y u hate us ?
>>
>>37239769
There is already a multiculturalism within the Israeli Jews because some have grandparents from America, some from Poland and some from Morocco. It's already more than enough this way.
If we add the Non-Jewish variable, it's mostly okay by the majority as long as children would be raised as Jewish as well, tho people rather find a nearby Israeli soulmate.

>>37240045
>What is your views towards ultra orthodox jews who are against israel ?
They're a very small group within an already small group, so we don't give any fucks.
The Palestinians showing their same beliefs with bombs and missiles are the real problem of Israel.
>>
>>37234693
Is it true you literally cannot stop sucking dick?
>>
>>37239727
Love this comic. Long live the State of Israel.
>>
>>37236085
I'm no historian but I suspect that pic might be slightly biased
>>
>>37240144
What ultra orthodox jews actually want? Can you explain it to me? I got confused since i cannot figuring out why they are against israel. I think that if we come to the right side of politic which is dominated by orthodoxy will find nationalist who will supports for israel.
>>
>>37240194
>Is it true you literally cannot stop sucking dick?
I only suck Tzipi Livni's dick. :^)

>>37240207
>be in istanbul
OP's pic is from the the city of Eilat. You should come over and see her here.
>>
>>37236853
>muh hdi
Yeah, Israel isn't nearly as bad as leftists pretend it is, and we'd be in the top 10 if you exclude the arabs but the fact remains there are still a lot of poor Jews who struggle to make ends meet. A lot more than there were 20 years ago. Living in Israel is expensive no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>37240089
Nah. I actually spent a lot of time traveling in your country. Selamat Malam.
I find it funny that you kneejerk cuckold comments about swefags, considering that your entire female population would sacrifice their left tit to hook up with a westerner to get them out of your corrupt asshole of a nation.
>>
>>37240328
The real poor people are like 5-10% at max and most of them are oldfaggs that cant work , if you have a decent job and you dont buy useless shit you will be just fine
>>
File: 362_1000.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
362_1000.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>37240301
95% of Ultra Orthodox ("haredim") do support Israel.
There is a group who makes barely 5% of them who doesn't.
Also, read this: >>37238666

>>37240328
>Yeah, Israel isn't nearly as bad as leftists pretend it is, and we'd be in the top 10 if you exclude the arabs
That's the important part, Israbro.
>>
>>37240386
>if you have a decent job
Which is a big assumption to make. The median income in Israel is like 6,000 shekels.

>and most of them are oldfaggs that cant work
And why is this okay? Elders should be able to have a decent living without working.
>>
>>37240376
Okay.Why did you hate israel again? Is there are reason to hating it? Are you immigrant muzzie or what?
>>
>>37240417
>>37240301
>barely 5% of them who doesn't
Not even 5%. There's like 5000 of them worldwide.
>>
File: 1402457804870.png (19KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
1402457804870.png
19KB, 183x232px
>tfw I will never have a Russian diaspora Israeli gf
At least I'll have fun on birthright, right?
>>
>>37240435
>implying everybody is rich as fuck abroad
Have you ever watched CNN/BBC?
Every country has poor people-
Israel has a very small amount of them, thus 1st world, very high HDI, OECD member, IMF economy, etc.
>>
>>37240505
I had one.
She broke my heart and went with another guy ;_;
>>
>>37240435
6000 -
rent-1900
food-1500 max
bills - water , gas etc... 800
I'm left with 1200 after mas hahnasa and shit like that
>>
>>37238238
Lift, my son
>>
>>37240505
>>tfw I will never have a Russian diaspora Israeli gf
I had three.
They're the best kind. Pic semi-related.

>At least I'll have fun on birthright, right?
Ofc, come over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmCTyHot790
>>
>>37240386
with median income you can get by and survive but you can never/hardly save up money for the future so you'll work your ass in order to not die and maybe go on a vacation every 5 years and when you reach 67 the government will take a huge shit on you and leave you to beg charity organisations for food
>>
>>37238538
What Haredim are like? Well... they became very diverse in the past 10 years, but very general categoration of them,imo, will go like that:
There's the loud stereotypical minority which are full time hurka durka- the Ultra-orthodox (ID- latest fashion of late 18th century and looking down to avoid eye contact with kofer). They refuse to work and insist on studying Torah all their life. They either don't recognize the state (at nothing that can't benefit them) or are aim at enforcing their way of life on the entire country (rek entire neighborhoods because someone on the other side of Jerusalem wanted to open his cinema at Saturday). For them, any outsider is a kofer.
Than there are the Orthodox Haredim (ID: the notorious black&white suits). The majority of them also don't work and study Torah all day and night (while in the past few years there is a very small, but positive change), but they're also more socially active and you speak to them like to a normal person (even if they're "bit" religion centric about everything and you should be a bit "sensitive" and not mention sex related things etc.). They think that the religion should dictate the laws and life in the country.
The "Kipot Srugot" Knitted Yarmulkes, otherwise known as "religious Zionizem" are the coolest bunch imo (ID: a knitted yarmulke, normal cloths with visible/hidden 4 ceremonial "strings" from beneath the shirt). They work, have (sometimes more, sometimes less) proper education and believe in social integration with secular. They tend to be open minded and have, if not modern, than a more realistic view of Judaism as both life dictating route and a way of living as a "normal" person in functional society. They the government should stick to "Jewish principals" but, to the most part, avoid religious enforcement through laws and actions. They tend to be right wing, and it's them who mostly live in "settlements" in Judea and Sumeria.
The rest are secular.
>>
>>37240445
>Why did you hate israel again?
What's not to hate?
>Are you immigrant muzzie or what?
Are you a kaffir from Bali or what? Why do you go around shilling for Israel from a muslim IP?

And really, do you feel cuckolded knowing that all your women want to do is hook up with a foreigner? For me to walk down the beach on Lombok is like being Mick Jagger in -66. Why can't you please your women?
>>
>>37240633
The real summer in Israel
-come to Eilat to have some fun
-arsim every where
-want to hit on girls but most of them are frehot
-walk back to hotel and get stabed by an ars
have fun bullshiting them OP ...
>>
>>37240697
>itemising a bunch of religious deluded nutcases.
Be frank. Wouldn't it be better if they all just stopped existing?
>>
>>37240633
Stop making it seem like paradise, m8.

>>37240712
Idk what half those words are but I'm no gullible goy ~
>>
>>37240445
Oh thank you Ive remember the reason why i hated israel again. The Interview is over and it seems like i will massively shit posting this thread . will you help me m8?
>>
>>37240523
>other countries are worse so it's okay!
We should strive more than any other nation to help our poor and weak. We Jews always helped each other.

>>37240610
>rent-1900
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OAHAHAHAHAH
Underage teenager who doesn't understand life pls go

Please don't forget:
- clothes
- arnona
- phone
- TV
- internet
- fuel/public transport
- va'ad bait
And beyond that you also have all the non-regular expenses like car maintenance, new electronics when old ones break down, furniture, etc.
>>
>>37240610
that assuming you plan to be a single man with no wife and kids in the southern parts around Bedouins.
where can you find a one bedroom apartment with less than 2500 in the merkaz?
again, if you plan to have a family, you're gonna need 6k for only rent (3, 4 bedrooms in a somewhat normal neighborhood)
>>
File: 1405081415611.png (173KB, 471x349px) Image search: [Google]
1405081415611.png
173KB, 471x349px
A wild terrorist crying for sharia appeared
>>
>>37240773
Ars is mostly mizrahi jew - looks like an arab , speaks like an arab , dressed like them and listens to the same music and yet hates them ,
basicly a bunch of kinda religious bigotted savages that act like assholes and walk in groups for protection and their hobby is drinking vodka and stabing kids
>>
File: 35398935.jpg (150KB, 832x766px) Image search: [Google]
35398935.jpg
150KB, 832x766px
>>
How are Christians treated in Israel? I get the impression they're just sort of "there", not really involved in the problems between Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslims.
>>
>>37240305
>באבוווווו כואבת לי הרגל
>>
File: 01.jpg (125KB, 650x572px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
125KB, 650x572px
Please shut me down scholmo
>>
>>37236085
Most of the Mudslime ones were just raids. Also you seem to be forgetting that Christians reclaimed Spain and Sicily.
>>
>>37240880
Yes, muslims never dindu nuthung. We know the drill :^)
>>
>>37240897
they are breeded for the blood of their children, jews use it for their 'matsa'
>>
File: 1405537376891.jpg (61KB, 557x761px) Image search: [Google]
1405537376891.jpg
61KB, 557x761px
>>
File: 34.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
>>
>>37240144
>ההרגשה הזאת כשאר יצאתי לחופשת סקי שנה שעברה עם חברת סקידיל
>ההרגשה הזאת כאשר כל קבוצת ישראלים קיבלה מדריכ/ה מהחברה שתעזור להתאקלם בעיירה ולהגיע אליה
>ההרגשה כאשר שני חזן הייתה המדריכה שלי
>היינו בערך 50 ישראלים, חילקו 45 בערך לאוטובוס שליוו אותו כמה מדריכים אחרים ובגלל שלא נשאר מקום הייתי במיניבוס עם שני ועוד משפחה אחת
>היא הביאה לנו צ'יפס ועוגיות לנסיעה
אפילו הורדתי איתה שוט במועדון בעיירה אחר כך
טיפה סתומה אבל יודעת סנואובורד בן זונה
>>
File: 1407443209717.jpg (101KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1407443209717.jpg
101KB, 960x944px
>>37240897
The biggest group of Christians in Israel is Arabic. They celebrate their holidays and shit and make less problems, but they still see themselves as part of the Palestinian nation and not the Israeli.

>>37240899
Yafa sheli. :-*
>>
File: 1410597928697_0.png (2MB, 1305x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1410597928697_0.png
2MB, 1305x2000px
>>
>>37241014
andersonville never forget the 6 million union boys :-(
>>
File: 0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>37241059
what's a desterer?
>>
>>
>>37240795
>Still can't link to the right post
>2015
>>
File: 1412832178847.png (1MB, 1506x552px) Image search: [Google]
1412832178847.png
1MB, 1506x552px
the only thing i will thanks fot the jews is the greatest epic meme for all time
>>
>>37240879
Why are the ones that look like Arabs the most bigoted? Leftists here paint it all as white supremacy.
>>
>>37241159
Read about oslo polfagg , oh I forgot you're basically pallis for the Russians
>muh hussars
>polan was stronk before
>>
File: E46vny.jpg (267KB, 2000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
E46vny.jpg
267KB, 2000x1161px
>>37241050
>Shani Hazan
>Miss Israel 2012
Did you do her?

>>37240773
>Stop making it seem like paradise, m8.
But Israel is a heaven on earth, m8.

Video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STng_6GeJBU
>>
>>37234693
How can one people be such good goys? Amazing.
>>
File: 1405789027824.jpg (109KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405789027824.jpg
109KB, 800x800px
Is it true that these cute blond Ashkenazi girls, when they go into the army, become concubines to big mizrahi cock?
>>
>>37241263
That's the irony they act as the ones they hate the most
>>
File: 1418519848386.png (927KB, 581x777px) Image search: [Google]
1418519848386.png
927KB, 581x777px
>>37241167
>>
>>37241347
we did the same thing to the japs
>>
File: לכידה.jpg (42KB, 979x220px) Image search: [Google]
לכידה.jpg
42KB, 979x220px
>>37241277
כן כן שני חזן הזאת
נראה לך ;__;
>>
>>37241306

basically
>>
>>37241306
Jews can't cuckold Jews.
Next time make an effort and use Arabs or Nazis in that context.
>>
>>37241306
No one likes niggers , go start a BBC loving thread of your own , Hueland
>>
File: juden.jpg (774KB, 1543x1737px) Image search: [Google]
juden.jpg
774KB, 1543x1737px
>>
>>37241277

>that first "ass"
>>
>>37241423
>Trying this hard
>>
File: sun.jpg (205KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
205KB, 633x800px
>>
File: 1412520560113.png (92KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1412520560113.png
92KB, 250x238px
>that third pic on the first row
topkekelel
>>
>>37239439
שמע- המצב לא כזה גרוע כמו שמנסים למכור לנו כל יום.
הבחורות לא יפות יותר באמריקה , וגם לא באירופה. נכון, הדשא שלהם ירוק יותר, אבל זין- אנחנו מגדלים דשא באמצע המדבר אז קצת ריספקט.
החיים בארה"ב קלים יותר בלי ספק- יש יותר מהכל והכל זול יותר.
אני אומר לך מנסיון אישי (עליתי בגיל 17), אבל ישראל ממש לא נראית כמו פאבלה ברזליאית בהשוואה. יש לך פה הרבה פה מבחבר מצומצם יותר, אבל ריכוז גבוהה יותר של מוצרים איכותיים יותר.
יש פה פחות בנות שהן 10/10 מאשר באירופה, אבל היתרון פה שיש גם פחות בנות ולמעשה גם בנים) שהן פחות מ- 7/10. קיצר- השיא האירפאי גבוהה יותר, אבל הישראלי הממוצא ברחוב יפה יותר מהמקביל/ה באירופה.
המחירים פה גבוהים, ללא ספק, וצריך להתחיל לחדש תשתיות ומלא מערכות לא עובדות מספיק טוב, אבל למה אתה משווה את זה? לאירופה, שהיו ביותר מאלף וחצי שנים לבנות את עצמה, ועוד על בסיס האימפריה הרומית שהייתה המתקדמת ביותר? אם הצליחו ליצור פה ביובל וקצת, מאפס, מחול, מאבק, מביצות ושמנסים להשמיד אותה מלפני הקמתה- מדינה שבאופן ריאלי ניתן להשוות לאירופה... מה אני אומר, אולי מישהו פה עושה משהו נכון, ושהמדינה הזו זקוקה ליותר אנשים שמוכנים לספוג קצת מהקשה כדי להמשיך ולבנות פה משהו טוב.
James signing out.
>>
File: 1423002528853.png (196KB, 324x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1423002528853.png
196KB, 324x1018px
If I marry an Israeli girl can I get citizenship easy? I want to move to the great country of Israel.
>>
>>37241128
bad goy in yiddish
>>
itt: An Indonesian who got out of /pol/ showing us how butthurt he is with every pic he posts. :^)
>>
File: OY_VEYYYY.jpg (393KB, 1030x780px) Image search: [Google]
OY_VEYYYY.jpg
393KB, 1030x780px
>>
>>37241483
btw these pics were shooped by the soviet union to emphasize the brutality of nazi occupiers.

Nobody ever claimed they have anything to do with the holocaust.

Actually, no, holocaust-deniers always claim that other people claim these are holocaust pics.
>>
>>37241513
why would you spawn new jews
>>
?sdrawkcab daer si hsiwej taht eurt ti sI
>>
>>37241465
Trying what? Question about holocaust?
oy vey!!!
>>
>>37241264
That's Indonesia
>>
>>37241577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUxcuYji77Y
>>
>Jews killed Jesus

tad rude imho
>>
>>37241577
Jews are wonderful people. I hope to convert to Judaism and start a farm in galilee with my israeli qt :^)
>>
>>37241277
>dat vid
Saved.
>>
>>37241557
yeah we know, the only german brutality which wasnt faked it lolocaust, everything else was
>>
>>37241615
I don't understand squiggly talk.
>>
>>37241600
I wanted to get edgy/retarded on him , but he didn't took the bait :(
>>
File: 1380430524161.jpg (947KB, 1600x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1380430524161.jpg
947KB, 1600x1375px
>>37241408
>>
>>37241619
If Jesus hadn't died and then risen, there would be no Christianity
Jews are responsible for Christianity
>>
>>37241619
Jesus was a jew
nothing of value was lost
>>
File: Le-Merchant-6.png (463KB, 600x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-6.png
463KB, 600x1328px
>>37241600
>twf you will never get legal anti semitism
>>
>>37241672
that's actually hot. moar?

בארזיליי לו יאחול עליי
>>
>>37241619
>>37241698
It was commonly held that Jews killed Jesus up until fairly recently.
>>
>>37241635
Never implied that. The germans were just good at hiding their brutality and preventing documentation, which is why the USSR was forced to fake photos.
>>
>>37239763
Dat pic, I feel bad for laughing.
Also, with us being experts on whining, he's not complaining- he's giving his professional observation.
>>
>>37241510
אין ספק שמבחינת מה שהיה פה לפני ומה שהעם הישראלי הצליח ליצור אנחנו מאוד מוצלחים, כן אתה צודק, התנאים פה בכלל לא נוראים, אולי פחותים בהשוואה למדינות מסויימות וכן יש פה תשתיות שדורשות חידוש, ובכל זאת לאחרונה יצא לי להסתובב בערי פריפריה כמו אשקלון, אשדוד, ולמען האמת כל מקום שהוא לא המרכז ואין בו ריכוז של יותר מידיי בעלי ממון פשוט נראה כמו פח שומם שאנשים נמצאים בו כי אין להם ברירה.
אתה פשוט עובר ליד השיכונים ועל כל בית יש שלט למכירה/להשכרה.
>>
>>37241701
>">twf you will never get legal anti semitism"
>implying there are jews in your shitty 3rd world country of indonesia
Topkek.
>>
File: 1402998172262.jpg (70KB, 493x811px) Image search: [Google]
1402998172262.jpg
70KB, 493x811px
Oy vey why did you not shut me dow n yet? I guess i have exceed the level of shit posting of aussie. Will go bed aussie will understand this. See you tomorrow merchant maybe i will interviewing you tomorrow
>>
Was the withdraw from Gaza in 2005 a mistake?
>>
File: 59 (1).jpg (597KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
59 (1).jpg
597KB, 900x629px
>>37241277
How it came to pass that bookish and intellectual Ashkenazi Jews, when they finally founded their own country, turned it into a promiscuous and degenerate hedonist shithole?
>>
>>37241510
10/10

>>37241513
>If I marry an Israeli girl can I get citizenship easy? I want to move to the great country of Israel.
Yap. Come over, 'Murribro.
>>
>>37241772
אני גר באשקלון וזה נכון ,בתכלס אשקלון היא עיר שמלאה בערסים ורוב השכונות בעיר נראות כמו אחרי מלחמה לא כולל את השכונות החדשות והיוקרתיות כמובן , אשדוד פחות בגלל שהיא עיר מתוכננת והיא גם נראית הרבה יותר טוב
>>
>>37241873
0/5 shops
>>
>>37241841
>Was the withdraw from Gaza in 2005 a mistake?
I've already answer that here: >>37235385

>>37241924
for you
>>
>>37241924
Heard about instagram filters , finman ?
>>
>>37241890
משתתף בצערך אחי
הלכתי לאכול במסעדת הניצחון שבסוף בכלל לא הייתה טובה וממה שהבנתי היא גם האטרקציה היחידה בעיר
העיר הייתה נראית כמו כפר נופש עצוב שעבר זמנו, מלאן צרפתים ורוסים וכל האיזור של המלונות ליד הים היה פשוט מתסכל.
הכי נוראי היה האיזור הזה ממש בפאתי העיר שיש שם וואחד ווילות, בתים מטורפים, ואז מבינים שאלו פשוט מאפיונרים שבאים לפה בשביל להיעלם, הרי מי יחפש אותם באשקלון.
>>
>>37237992
do you think bar sells alcohol ?
>>
File: image1437-Bar-Refaeli.jpg (271KB, 850x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image1437-Bar-Refaeli.jpg
271KB, 850x1222px
>>37242051
>puns
>2015
Refaeli sells sunglasses.
>>
Dammit JIDF stop this!
>>
File: 1412625741442.gif (4MB, 273x224px) Image search: [Google]
1412625741442.gif
4MB, 273x224px
>>37242004
No i dont know nothing about instagram. Just came to point out that pic was shopped, and poor work at that also. Also i would like to add, that woman is 7/10 at max. My honest opnion and observation. No "fukkin saved" worth material.
>>
File: אשקלון.jpg (123KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
אשקלון.jpg
123KB, 960x614px
>>37242015
האטרקציה היחידה בעיר הייתה האשקלונה שנסגרה , הים בתל אביב יפה יותר ועם פחות ערסים , אז תכלס כן זאת עיר שזמנה עבר ועד שמשהו בחינוך כאן לא ישתנה לעיר לא צפוי זוהר , זה גם מצחיק שבשנות ה70 העיר נראתה טוב יותר
>>
>>37240763
I don't want to sound edgy, and I'm totally not OK with just "removing" them, but... I can see how it would make socical life much easier...
Still, there are many great people among them. Too many to be ignored as "the silent minority". Having the occasional nutjob just adds some spice to life.
>>
>>37242189
It's just working with light and filters , not photoshop , she's doesn't make my willy happy tbh but beauty is subjective ...
>>
>>37242173
Don't spill the spaghetti, Italy!

>>37242240
ואל תשכח שאם אתה רוצה להרוג קבוצה ענקית של יהודים כאלה או אחרים זה עושה אותך לסוג של היטלר. :^)
>>
>>37242312
שונאים אותם בגלל הדעות שלהם - דעה יכולה להשתנות אבל גזע לא , הם בוחרים להיות עלוקות אז שישאו בתוצאות ו
>>
>>37242312
She looks like an orange.
>>37242285
I dont understand why hes saving these pictures. i mean they are not even willy happy material.
>>
>>37234693
>all of that clapping
What the fuck, the americlap meme is real.
>>
>>37234693
Do you like psytrance?
>>
>>37242469
Yeah, and the amount of asskissing and ball licking on the video made me little sick.
>>
File: xZaAre.jpg (85KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
xZaAre.jpg
85KB, 640x960px
>>37242438
The real question should be why Instagram doesn't allow HD high-res uploads? Fucking 2015.
>>
>>37241781
about 500
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Indonesia
>>
>>37242438
He's trying to show that Israeli girls are looking humanoid and that we are not some sort of reptilians with shekels straped to them we made ourselves look over the time
>>
>>37242522
maybe your just mad your country has no allies
>>
>>37242543
Oy vey that's almost 6 gorillion
>>
File: myjihad.png (119KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
myjihad.png
119KB, 2000x1500px
>>37242540
>Fucking 2015
I find myself saying this alot.
>>
>>37242566
>your
Fuck off and go back to elementary
>>
File: prZg7DG.jpg (245KB, 808x1837px) Image search: [Google]
prZg7DG.jpg
245KB, 808x1837px
>>37242540
>The real question should be why Instagram doesn't allow HD high-res uploads?
>Fucking 2015.
/this
>>
>>37242566
Maybe i'm just glad we dont have enemies, nor allies(we dont have to suck balls constantly). We actually have legitimate friends. Like sweden(no homo)
>>
>>37242645
u made
>>
>>37242737
>finland
>got raped by sweden several times
>mandatory army service
>"we dont have enemies"
kek
>>
Are there any Israelis who are Nazi sympathisers or who deny the holocaust?
>>
File: WCv9iB.jpg (209KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
WCv9iB.jpg
209KB, 2048x1365px
>>37242681
Same girl.
>>
File: 6USkhBX.jpg (112KB, 883x960px) Image search: [Google]
6USkhBX.jpg
112KB, 883x960px
>>37242852
>Are there any Israelis who are Nazi sympathisers or who deny the holocaust?
Some of the Israeli Arabs, like any other Muslim people, deny it ever happened.
Israel has strict laws against holocaust denial and against Nazi symbols so they can't say that out loud, but Arabs always tend to draw swastikas on Jewish monuments when they're pissed.
>>
File: 1418048692715.jpg (8KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
1418048692715.jpg
8KB, 231x205px
>>37242861
Name Jew friend?
>>
File: 1402872887097.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402872887097.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>37242809
>got raped by sweden several times
Like 200 years ago, who cares? Swedes are bros today anyways.
>mandatory army service
Because small country with big white nigger-tier neighbour.
>"we dont have enemies"
Is actually true today. (reptilians are pretty nasty tho)

You middle-easteners could learn something.
>>
File: 1415790071048.jpg (47KB, 399x561px) Image search: [Google]
1415790071048.jpg
47KB, 399x561px
>>37234693
Do Israelis dislike Ireland?

I know there is supposed to be support for Palestine from Republicans here but it's fading fast,

Most of my friends much more pro israel
>>
File: 50c80a1add62d.png (28KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
50c80a1add62d.png
28KB, 184x184px
>>37243193
>Do Israelis dislike Ireland?
Why do you care?
>>
File: israbeach.jpg (202KB, 1395x1395px) Image search: [Google]
israbeach.jpg
202KB, 1395x1395px
>>37243056
I can't find her name, but have >Pic related of her as compensation.

>>37243193
>Do Israelis dislike Ireland?
We like the Northern ones a bit better.
You guys tend to support publicly and UN-wise all our Islamic enemies.
>>
Bibi is based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CzqrB7aQgs
>>
>>37237320
>supporting palestine
>being this much of a fedora
why would you support uncivilized savages.
>>
>>37243193
>>37243410
>I can't find her name,
Just did: facebook ddoott com/dana.grigoriev
>>
>>37242809
Please elaborate. I hate when people say Sweden "occupied" Finland, Finland was simply a part of Sweden. They got independence from Russia the occupier. Do some research.
>>
>>37243719
I was just messing with that Finnish guy, I barely know anything about Finland besides saunas.

>jews jewing goyim once again!
>>
>>37241772
אולי אני באמת רואה הכל בצבע טיפה יותר ורוד, אבל אני עדיין עומד על מילתי.
יש פה הרבה בעיות והרבה חרא, מהסוג שהתייבש ואפילו עם מברשת קשה להוריד- אבל בזמן שאנשים מצביעים על ואומרים "איכס, בברלין זה לא היה קורה אז בואו נרד מהארץ", אני אומר "סתמו ת'פה ותתחילו לעזור לנקות".
אני אומר, 20-50 שנה, אם לא יתברר שתחזיות הדמגורפיה לרעתנו התבררו כנכונות, קצת מזל, קצת עזרה מלמעלה ואנשים שלא מוותרים על המקום גם אם קשה ולא טוב להם והמילקי יקר- ישראל תהיה מדינה טובה ממה שהיחצ"ן פה מנסה להציג.
>>
>>37245094
יש מצב שיחצן גר ברמת השרון, אז הוא רואה את המדינה קצת שונה ממכם.
>>
>>37245221
אין לי מושג איך זה רמת השרון.
אני גר בערד- חור חור, אבל עיר פצצות לגבות.
>>
>>37234693
Iven if you hate him, you have to give i to him: He is a great public speaker.
>>
>>37245380
זו עיר מאוד איכותית במרכז, אפילו יותר מהוד השרון מסתבר.
יש עדיין פסטיבלים של היפים בערד?
>>
>>37245477
>dat pic
kek'd
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.