[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to become muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 24

File: laylat-al-qadr-can.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laylat-al-qadr-can.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
So /int/ recently I've went through quite the spiritual experience - I was working at the hospital and met a man who was dying, he wasn't afraid of death at all and when I asked why he replied he believes in Allah and that he has been dutiful so there's nothing to be afraid of.

As an atheist this man's situation and his spiritual contentment piqued my curiosity to become a Muslim. On top of this, I had a dream where that man gave me a seed and said that it'll grow into a tree if I water it - could it have been a metaphor for the seed of Islam in my very being?

To end the dream sequence, I heard the majestic Azan, it felt like the most harmonious of melodies upon my unconscious senses, I began to see images of Abu Bakr, of Saladin and Ali.

Convince me not to become a Muslim, I will refute any points you may or may not have. I'm most interested in the Sufi-Sunni and believe it may redeem my hedonistic lifestyle (fucking girls once a week for 4 years during undergrad on top of doing other stuff like crack etc.)
>>
>>32919367
bump
>>
I believe that you should convert. Indians already don't even believe in gods since the majority of them are fedora tipping atheists. Even if it is the wrong religion (which it is much like Christianity) You would at least get less torture in hell for believing in 1 god rather than nothing at all.
>>
>rajev becoming a mudslime

I fucking called it
>>
All religions are probed to by wrong in every single way and bring ignorance and suffering to the world.
>>
>>32919602
*to be
fug :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>32919489
>Indians already don't even believe in gods since the majority of them are fedora tipping atheists.
That's true mostly for the hindus, the ethnic group I come from while being mostly muslim does have a sizable Sikh minority, Sikhs believe in only one God but reject most abrahamic notions and doctrine, but Sikhi does not give me the same spiritual contentment Islam promises.

And yes Christians are very deluded as they believe in 3 rather than 1 god. Do Jews not refer to them as those who are akin with polytheists?

>>32919602
*tips fedora*
I'm sure an atheistic state of life has gone well for the many who've attempted it in the past. Human have always worshiped God(s) in one way or another.
>>
I converted to Judaism
>>
>>32919589
>American

Probably from the south, your opinion doesn't count here bible humper only educated people.

>>32919602
>I am unable to identify that a book is a path of spiritual guiding rather than just a book of commandments

This is why christianity is a watered down version of Judaism
>>
>>32919685
What did you convert from? I see Islam as the religion that makes the most theological sense, then Judaism, then most other religions that are not polytheistic.
>>
it's very simple, the world is all about moving forward, development of our civilization and human kind, but if we all became muslims we would be living in medieval times all over again, so it's good enough reason not to be one
>>
>>32919685
if you wanted money you could had just gone to china, they pay you to be white over there.
>>
>>32919663
Christians see Jesus as a messiah when in reality he was just a batshit insane revolutionary who wanted to overthrow Rome. The real Messiah does not die, he will come and conquer and then continue to bring Judaism to the world, Jesus did none of that. He hijacked Judaism and watered it down so idiots will follow him, and lord behold they did.

You should convert to Judaism instead

>>32919685
My nigga
>>
>>32919367

ur a faget
>>
>>32919744
Raised catholic
>>
>>32919745
The muslims where advanced in the middle ages, it wasn't until christians left christianity that they began to advance, and they advanced thanks to the ingenuity of us Jews.

Christians are too stupid to do anything right.
>>
>>32919367
look into it, if it appeals to you then embrace it. if it doesn't it, ignore it and move on

no idea why you'd want other people's opinions
>>
>>32919757
>Christians see Jesus as a messiah when in reality he was just a batshit insane revolutionary who wanted to overthrow Rome

by.... preaching to love your neighbor in fucking jerusalem thousands of miles away from rome?
>>
>>32919745
>but if we all became muslims we would be living in medieval times all over again
That's not true. There are various extraneous factors that have stunted the growth of countries where Islam is the dominant religion. In fact most real christian countries (like those in africa, south america or SEA like the phillipines where christianity is practiced by the majority to a greater extent than that in any western country) are all doing rather poorly in the scope of things.

>>32919805
I'm testing the waters a little.
>>
>>32919831
>Jesus preached love

LOL that is HILARIOUS considering those verses about muh peacefullness and love were added AFTER his message ended

Jesus told his followers to sell your robes for swords, he wanted to exterminate all of Judaism by going to war with rome, but he didn't succeed because G-D struck him down as he did with every single false prophet that called himself the Messiah
>>
>>32919892
but the god of the old testament was quite vengeful and violent why would he be against jesus' message that jews should take arms and kill the romans

it wouldn't be the first time jews were fighting other people with full support of YHWH
>>
>>32919892
>G-D struck him down as he did with every single false prophet that called himself the Messiah
except Muhammed :^)
>>
>>32919968
>god giving his support to a false messiah
>he dies on the cross due to failure

Nah, just look at modern day Israel god gave it to us without the help of a Messiah, and the way things are going the real Messiah will descend in 5-10 years after we rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
>>
>>32920011
Shouldn't orthodox jews reject the notion of Israel?
>>
>>32919997
>Muhammad
>prophet

are we calling any warlord a prophet now? Besides he didn't say he was god reincarnated as a human like J*sus did, he just said he was a prophet. And god did take his life eventually

>expecting a britcuck to know history

It's like asking an indian to find clean water lol
>>
>>32919892
>Jesus told his followers to sell your robes for swords, he wanted to exterminate all of Judaism by going to war with rome
Based Jesus
>>
>>32920030
Those are a very small sect of idiots who kiss arab ass. Real Jews support Israel because our Messiah (the real one) will come down in Jerusalem

You NEED to convert to Judaism m8 not pisslam christshitanity
>>
File: feel.gif (14KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
14KB, 632x758px
>this Jew's face when the Lord and Saviour returns
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
>>32919367
>>32919482
>>32919489
>>32919663
>>32919699
>>32919744
>>32919757
>>32919880
>>32919892
can't say who should be put in the oven first
>>
File: 1412888935618.jpg (45KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412888935618.jpg
45KB, 660x400px
Go for Judaism if you want Old Testament morality, go for Confucianism or stocism if you want strict social order. If you MUST choose Islam, look into Sufi. Not the sect but the spiritual aspect, it is a huge part of Islam many modern Muslims completely forget about, it's considered the third most important thing besides belief and following Muslim law.

>>32920011
>just look at modern day Israel god gave it to us without the help of a Messiah
>The US is God

Awesome.
>>
>>32920083
And in the end he died on the cross :^ ) pretty ironic if I do say so myself

>>32920100
>false messiah
>returning

Yeah sure thing man, and at the end of a rainbow there's going to be a pot of gold

>>32920109
>How dare he have a differing opinion than my own!
>We should kill him!!

Christianlogic! if someone challenges their beliefs or questions them they turn to violence, just like mudslimes
>>
>>32920090
I thought the current line of thought was that you cannot convert to Judaism.

>>32920100
Think about it, if Jesus died for your sins, how can he return? Islam at the very least has it that he was saved by god and that he will come once again.
>>
>>32920109
all at once for the sake of quality
>>
File: tfw.jpg (12KB, 300x60px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
12KB, 300x60px
>>32920127
>he thinks the US liberated Israel and not Jews supported by G-D

Haha, why are /pol/tards so stupid?
>>
do whatever makes you happy man

sufism is pretty beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-J1hVGzWro
>>
Why the hell did you brownies leave my thread? I thought we were having a good conversation going on.
>>
>>32919367
>Convince me not to become a Muslim
Where's the proof that this Allah exists?
>>
>>32920152
You can convert, but it'll be hard because unlike Christianity and Islam Judaism is a real religion that requires its converts be 100% serious about converting and hearing the words of god.

For christians all you do is rape a 10 year old boy ( catholicism)

worship a picture (orthodoxy)

worship a book (protestantism)

and for islam all you have to do is

fuck a little girl

say 3 words

kill christians and jews
>>
File: jesus2.jpg (8KB, 312x228px) Image search: [Google]
jesus2.jpg
8KB, 312x228px
>>32920083
>2000 years ago even the holiest man ever couldn't stand a 'certain' population
>>
>>32920142
Until God brought him back from the dead, why would he respect degenerates who are too degenerate to even say his name
>>
>>32920180
also bare in mind sufism is not a sect, a sunni muslim can be a sufi and a shia muslim can be sufi.

Most sufis are sunni though. Shia are too preoccupied with bitching, crying and hitting themselves
>>
>>32919663
>Do Jews not refer to them as those who are akin with polytheists?
We see them as pagans. A rabbi can enter a mosque but he can't enter a church.
>>
>>32920242
>For christians all you do is rape a 10 year old boy ( catholicism)
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
Get rekt Shekelstein
>>
>>32919367
>2014
>not being agnostic
>>
Interesting, well I think you should do it if it feels right mayne.
>>
>>32920245
>holiest man
>dies hungry and naked

lol

>>32920255
>god brought him
>Christianity states explicitly that the dead can't come back to life

already a contradiction I see :^) feels good not having a contradiction every line as a Jew truly G-D does favor us
>>
>>32920334
God is all powerful you stupid kike
Go rape some little kids in a bathhouse
>>
>>32920231
Where's your proof that he doesn't exist?

>>32920300
A state of apathy is not a state one should be proud of.

>>32920291
>A rabbi can enter a mosque but he can't enter a church.
Interesting, what's the reason for this?

>>32920271
I would never become a shia but you're right on the sunnism bit.
>>
>>32920245

>I am Christ, Jesus Christ, son of God
>And I am Pilate, Pontius Pilate, son of...
>SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>32920142
I don't even care about religion but he's posting some insecure pubertal bullshit and you are just a moron who pretends to be Shlomus Maximus
>>
>I began to see images of Abu Bakr

Shit Ranjeed before you do anything you need a take a break from /int/ and /pol/.

Also do you want to join Islam because of the 4 wives or do you just want to shoot at innocent civilians like a certain other man who recently converted in Canada?
>>
>>32920299
>cherry picks a couple of corrupt shits
>ignores that the entirety of Catholicism is based on child sex slaves

Must be nice living in your own delusion as a christcuck

>>32920359
>can't explain the clear contradiction in his own "holy" book
>h-he's a-all powerful!!

How does it feel knowing you follow a fake watered down version of Judaism? Maybe it's time for you to take the next step you pagan unbeliever
>>
>>32920362
>Where's your proof that he doesn't exist?
All the other competing religions that are older or just as old for starters. Some of the older ones which are somehow less barbaric and obsessed with rape and murder and a daily pass time.
>>
I know it's an epic meme whatever, but I'll answer seriously regardless.

>why he replied he believes in Allah and that he has been dutiful so there's nothing to be afraid of.
>As an atheist this man's situation and his spiritual contentment piqued my curiosity to become a Muslim.

This is like the easiest shit in the world. You're scared of death and the prospect that maybe this life, this once in an eternity shot you get, that you may not have been/are using to its full advantage, is it. You don't get a second shot, and there's nothing mystical or spiritually amazing about our existence [well, depending on how you view it - because our mere existence is a pretty amazing phenomenon] and you [and that guy] are just looking for a form of cheap escapism.

Honestly, if you told me you were terminally ill and wanted to convert to Islam I wouldn't oppose it. Whatever appeases your soul during your last moments, go for it.
The problem with Islam is at that its very core, because of the belief system it instills in its followers [this life is a vessel to serve allah, afterlife is where the real game starts] it makes Muslims into really shitty and unproductive people, to be honest.
There's a reason they don't rake in those science prizes, and there's a reason they are leeches on the countries they infest, and there's a reason the Middle East looks like it does. Islam does not encourage its followers to progress and to push this life to its boundaries, it basically tells them "this mediocrity is fine, all your uselessness is meaningless, just serve Allah and we're cool".

Anyway this got kind of rant-ish, and it applies to all religions that feed you afterlife/servitude bullshit, it's just that for some reason Muslims are the only group that takes it so fucking far.
>>
>>32920371
>can't present a concise counter argument to any of the facts I'm presenting
>pretends to not care about religion when his anus is sore from his priests dick

Sure thing Sven, or is your name Muhammad?
>>
>>32920391
I won't bother giving a serious reply to your mundane edgy post, seems like you're the one who frequents /pol/, not me.

>>32920394
Does Judaism offer the same spiritual aspects as Islam?

>>32920402
The word Allah refers to God in Arabic.
To muslims, anybody who believes in God and his messengers is a muslim - therefore prophets ranging from Abraham to even Guru Nanak Singh may be considered as muslims.
>>
If you're going to become muslim, become something thats very moderate like the Bektasi (sufi mix with shia) or Alevi (tbh you cant become alevi unless you're born one, so not really an option)
>>
>>32920362
I can only vaguely answer that since I don't recall the exact reasons but I remember the line of thought. Christians are too incompatible and break many core rules of Judaism, to the point where it's just seen as paganism. Muslims worship the one god, and worship no statues or false idols. Christians have 3 gods and worship statues and paintings. A mosque doesn't break the rules of Judaism, but a church breaks quite a bit, and so it is forbidden to enter churches, but there's nothing inherently wrong in being inside a Mosque.
>>
>>32920425
This, except I disagree with you Judaism encourages it's followers to plant trees, no other religion wants peace except Judaism.

If you're an atheist I want you to kill yourself because you're everything G-D hates in a jew
>>
>>32920455
Austria is right, fuck off you sound crazy having islamic isis allah visions and shit, seek help crackhead.
>>
>>32920485
Listen I only did crack a few times during undergrad and it was because of peer pressure. I don't think I sound crazy, plus I don't consider those extremists to be muslim.

>>32920464
That makes sense.
>>
>>32920465
Judaism isn't nearly as friendly as you shill it out to be. Judaism taken at face value is equally as bad, the good thing is that only a very small minority does that.

Orthodox/Haredim in Israel are complete cancer who are content to live in mediocrity, not progress humanity in any way, segregate themselves from everyone else and be a huge toll on our society. The exact same as the carpet lords Muslims who just pray, eat and fuck all day.

OP just sounds fucking lost and preying on him with all of these bullshit religions is so unnecessary.
>>
>>32920464
Yes but Muslims see the fake "messiah" as a prophet when in reality he was just a madman
>>
>>32920529
>plus I don't consider those extremists to be muslim.
This is what every shitskin says, ohhh a guy who went on a rampage in the capital of Canada went to our mosque but he had nothing to do with us!!!
Anyone who knows anything about the qoran or talmud knows they are terrorist sand religions
>>
>>32919367
As a Sikh let me say that if you wish to be a Muslim, then be a Muslim. I see nothing wrong with converting if you feel that religion is the one to bring you inner peace and closer to god.
>>
>>32920566
You're probably an atheist slav. Why did you leave your shithole in Russia to settle on G-Ds land you fucking ingrate? If I was there right now I would take you down to the wall in Jerusalem and whip you until you beg G-D for forgiveness or convert to Judaism you little shit
>>
OP, why not become apatheist?
>>
Basically Islam is just the spiritual version of Arab imperialism. How any non-arab person can be drawn to that is beyond me.
>>
>>32920637
This is why no one likes kikes
Nice "religion" you sandnigger shitstain
>>
>>32920651
It's still better than the paganism you call "christianity" go worship your holy ghost or whatever the fuck you call it
>>
>>32920425
>There's a reason they don't rake in those science prizes, and there's a reason they are leeches on the countries they infest, and there's a reason the Middle East looks like it does. Islam does not encourage its followers to progress and to push this life to its boundaries, it basically tells them "this mediocrity is fine, all your uselessness is meaningless, just serve Allah and we're cool".
That's a really shitty oversimplification m8. Religion and societal progress are not correlated.
>>
>>32920592
But it doesn't physically manifest in any way and remains in their minds. They don't worship statues of Jesus inside Mosques, and still don't see him as a god.
>>
>>32920598
He went to the mosque only a few times and did not imply anything incriminatory during his time there. On top of that there have been several cases where fake muslims join mosques under cover like that in Toronto where one was reported by the mosque members themselves for having extremist views and planning to bomb a train.

>>32920644
Apathy is not a state one should be proud of as I said earlier.

>>32920651
That's not true, the quran has very specific verses where it says Allah has made all man equal.
>>
>>32920637
Nice presumptions, and you're definitely not le epic troll.
Sure told me here.

Incidentally, for the off-chance you're actually serious, I am neither Russian nor an Atheist, and you are what is considered among Israelis the bottom tier of Judaism, the worst representation of Jewish values and morals and equally as bad as Islam when it comes to preying on the gullible and lost.
>>
>>32920529

>crack
>a few times

you have no idea how much i anger hearing that and how badly i want you to go postal, only to get your shit pushed in cause of your angst
>>
>>32920676
>pagan
>complaining about the words of G-D
>look at how antisemitic I am mom! Haha! Surely the cross will save me!

Nah, go cry and beg your pope for forgiveness so he can fuck you spread eagle in the confession booth
>>
>>32919367
Catholicism has the best theology in my biased opinion, flip through some St thomas Aquinas if you get the chance
>>
>>32919367
It's an incredibly racist religion. Muslims have to accept the Ummah and view Arabs as the master race.
>>
>believing in invisible sky man living on a cloud who sent a militant shitskin pedophile as his so-called "prophet"
>using schizophrenic hallucinations to justify this belief

Woah, hold on there, retard.
>>
>>32920691
It is, but not for the reasons he stated.
>>
>>32920362
>Where's your proof that he doesn't exist?
I can't see him, feel his presence, and he never wants to make himself known
>>
>>32920718
>let me pretend to not be an atheist and complain about people who follow G-Ds religion!

Nice fallacy there you impred russian nigger, Why you pagans settle on our land is beyond me. But don't worry, we'll eventually burn you all along with the gay hellhole that is tel-aviv
>>
>>32920773
Here's your reply.
>>
>>32919367
It's demonstrably false. That's all the reason anyone who is interested in reason should need.
>>
>>32920720
>>32920746
You sound very angry, perhaps a muslim man courted your sister, mother or maybe even father. You should show some respect in their decision to do so.

>>32920741
see >>32920696
>That's not true, the quran has very specific verses where it says Allah has made all man equal.

>>32920736
I know a lot about many religions. Protestantism makes a lot more sense than Catholicism does, Catholicism really is just a fanfiction of a religion. If I were to have met a christian who said the same as the muslim did - I would be considering protestantism right about now.
>>
>>32920736
The only best thing Catholicism has is the best underage boipussy

Just ask your pope he's a pimp

>>32920793
Whatever you say slavshit, keep eating food while on G-Ds land and denying his existence
>>
File: costanza.jpg (26KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
26KB, 600x601px
>mfw a Khazar cave dweller thought he was a real Jew near me
>>
>>32920773
Do you think Yahweh really appreciates you talking like this? I'm a Muslim and even I know Jews value humility and politeness.
>>
Oh man this is hilarious, I'm loving this thread, don't stop guys.
>>
>>32920826
>pagan christfag
>worships a cross where a dead criminal died
>just like muslims worship the body of muhammad
>claims to be a religion of god

hilarious
>>
>>32920362
>2014
>not knowing the definition of agnostic
>>
>>32920808
>MUH DICK XDDDD
Yeah, fuck off back to Fuckistan or wherever you came from you stinky paki shit, hoping someone reports your schizo ass to CSIS
>>
>>32920808

i sound angry cause my father's done crack and if you don't shut your terrorist pie hole i'm going to rain a storm of pain down onto your ass. your implications suck dick so i think it's about time you converted to your new religion by fucking a goat
>>
>>32920808
>simplify brain-dead islamic religion into two sentences
>HAHA U MAD? MUSLIMS FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!

Ladies and gentlemen, an insight into the mind of the typical mudslime.
>>
>>32920843
>I'm muslim
>UK

Not even surprised

>>32920863
>>32920868

>christians can't handle a theological debate
>they want to behead Rajev because he challenged their world view

Remind me again how you aren't batshit insane like the muslims? :^)
>>
File: untitled.jpg (12KB, 431x440px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
12KB, 431x440px
>>32919367
All a belief in god is a refusal to accept life as it is in its raw meaninglessness and carelessness for you shitty existence. The need for a belief in god is related to childhood development and what those very early formative years do to your emotions. From the point of view of an infant, parents and adults in general seem like all powerful, celestial beings that care for you in magical ways when you are in danger or hurt. Think about it. An infant who has not developed consciousness yet has no idea what his true relationship to these beings is, and as he grows up and becomes consciousness, that all powerful being is not these anymore, it's just some regular folks, parents. The moment when one realizes this is the moment where religion comes in to fill the void and maintain that warm, comforting idea that there is an all powerful being out there caring for your shit life. If you want to grow some balls and live life to the fullest, you should let go of that need to be cared for by all powerful beings.
>>
>>32920857

you literally stole another people's identity. you aren't Jewish.

>hurr let's try to learn a shit tier version of Hebrew in the 19th century and fuck it up, and pretend we aren't gypsies from Kazakhstan
>>
>>32919367
>Sufi

Do it if you want. The point is not the vehicle, it is the journey which you take in it.
>>
>>32919367
Catholic fag here.

I wouldn't want you not to become a Muslim, God has given us the choice on what to believe ourselves but Muslims today tend to be seen as overly zealous - bad for one's image.

My advice would be to NOT proclaim one's self as a Muslim but follow it in secret. Or you could stick to the Catholic church which is 10x more awesome. We got popes, and saints, and crusades. People also won't make fun of you and call you jihadi or shahadah or something along those lines
>>
>>32919367
You should join.

Nothing says "dont hire me" more clearly than a Western Muslim convert. Muslims are shit human beings, and that has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>32920898
>I'm muslim
>UK
>Not even surprised
Why do you use the same tactics against Muslims that Gentiles use against you? You're just lowering yourself to the level of anti-semites.
>>
>>32920898

>a low life piece of shit admits to doing crack
>has to be held to the same sane standards of a reasonable conversation
>>
>>32920927
>revived hebrew that the christains exterminated because they couldn't stand to hear the real language and words of G-D
>y-you aren't r-real people!

Sure thing Ahmed, is that what they taught you on /pol/ or is it what your antisemitic parents taught you?
>>
>>32920863
My abilities here as a soon to be medical doctor will have the Canadian officials arranging my flight as per your demands begging me to stay.

>>32920868
Bestiality is not permitted in Islam or any religion really but it is a fact that several european countries where christianity dominates as the surface religion have bestiality legalized.

>>32920893
Yup, I'm guessing you've had a bad experience in being a cuckold to the muslims, It's ok buddy you'll learn to love it like the cuck you are.

>>32920941
Catholicism is dumb, philipenises are even dumber, you guys literally went from a mimic of Indian religion and societal structure to a muslim one before you began sucking spanish dick.

>>32920952
I'm going to be a doctor in a year or so.
>>
>>32920651
>Basically Islam is just the spiritual version of Arab imperialism.

yeah ok
>>
>>32920991
>being a dick
you should totally become an infidel. we won't judge, not when you're around.
>>
>>32921027
>expecting serious replies outta bait
>>
>>32920991
Surely they will want to hire an ISIS crackhead terrorist schizo, stay this deluded
You're probably already on the no fly list for posting this thread
>>
>>32921082
>implying I actually gave a shit
>>
>>32920955
Whatever ahmad go pray or something, we're talking about real religions here (Judaism)

>>32920978
>can't handle debate
>m-muh c-christspirit that's obviously based on celtic and roman gods!

Sure thing kiddy diddler
>>
File: 1415089124866.jpg (167KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1415089124866.jpg
167KB, 403x391px
>>32920843
He isn't actually Jewish, but after this thread I'm willing to adopt him.
>>
>>32920991

those same euro countries have it legalized so all those arabs can have their thrill of being degenerates outside their country.

you gonna be a veterinarian 'doctor' so you can have your daily dose of animal fucking?
>>
>>32921134
It's better he fuck animals than little 9 year old altar boys
>>
>>32921086
There there buddy, there are several mental institutions and even walk in clinics where medical personnel can cater to whatever mental illness you seem to be suffering from.

>>32921134
The arabs in those countries actually enjoy the finest of european women old or young.
>>
>>32921120

>i provide logical reasoning why this discussion is not even sane, let alone theological
>throws around fallacies and goal posts like no tomorrow
>>
>>32921134
>those same euro countries have it legalized so all those arabs can have their thrill of being degenerates outside their country.

Y-yeah, fucking animals is totally legal in Yurop so ARABS can do it...

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/video/animal-fuckers-219
>>
>>32921199
>doesn't know the meaning of the word
>throws it around like he's a genius
>his only argumentative response was "crack addict"

Oh my holy sides, christian logic is hilarious. It's followers can't even provide a serious debate because their feelings get hurt
>>
>>32921176
Don't you have a baby dick to be snipping and sucking rabbi?
>>32921188
>MUH DICK XDDDD
Fuck off kiddo, you're antsy because you need another hit of rock(not talking about muslim "justice" stoning either :^)
>>
>>32921188

nah, if women wanna be exotic, they go to the 'jungle fever' aka blacks. when have you heard about women having desert fever? even muslim women hide themselves from them beneath sheets
>>
>>32921254
I'm not angsty at all, I'm quite well composed and hold good public image, my mental health is also quite high.

>>32921261
I think you might need a reality check.
>>
>>32921254
>can't provide a counter argument
>resorts to antisemitism making himself look like an uneducated moron

I would expect no less from christcucks.

It's funny how they have to resort to insults when everybody else (who doesn't worship a dead jew on a stick) can debate logically without throwing insults
>>
>>32921188
>ALL EUROPEANS ARE CUCKOLDS! ARABS FUCK ALL EUROPEAN WOMEN!

2bad europeans beat you to the "fuck the other women" race lol
crusades and colonialism, friend
>>
>>32921315
It's funny because European women are the first to convert to Islam followed by their husbands

How many arabs have converted to christianity after christians occupied them?

answer: very few - none
>>
>>32921252

>inside the mind of kike tactics

if i want to debate religion, i won't be chatting up the american jew about it, as what american jew is even religious? they hide behind it with heathen beliefs of everyone below them (goys). you talk down to people like little kids, and expect a proper response, you can just suck my pope's cock to get your daily dose of blood asshole
>>
>>32921188
>The arabs in those countries actually enjoy the finest of european women old or young.
Nope, even the blacks and asians get more poon than arabs. They don't even get arab pussy.
>>
>>32921315
I'm sure that if I have fucked women of all virtually every ethnicity then others will also not find it a problem.

Are you just a bitter virgin who's mad his sister would rather spend time with Ahmed than with you?
>>
>>32921176
lel, isn't fucking infant babies allowed kosher. Jews have no room to speak since their religion is even worse and more violent than Islam.
>>
>>32921315
>2bad europeans beat you to the "fuck the other women" race lol
>crusades and colonialism, friend

Spain.
>>
>>32921292

why would i need one? is the reality check going to show me the phrase 'desert fever' kicking around on the internet? is it going to show me ANY women at all, fucking a muslim?
>>
File: islam rational thinking.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
islam rational thinking.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
>>32921386
Sahih al-Bukhari

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

Narrated ‘Amru bin Maimun: "During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them."
>>
>>32921377
>damage control

Not even gonna read that because you're obviously butthurt about my real religion while hiding behind your pagan cross.

gg though champ, you're on par with worshiping rocks

>>32921398
>christcucks have to resort to isolated incidents while hiding the fact that they've been fucking prepubecent boys since Jesus was crucified by based romans
>>
>>32921386

>Canadian trolling

are you that quebec shitstain?
>>
>>32921445
>he can't even read properly

MY SIDES

he's talking about what he did pre islam (that means BEFORE) haha holy fuck Christians can't even read
>>
File: frog chef.png (239KB, 666x555px) Image search: [Google]
frog chef.png
239KB, 666x555px
>>32921470
>isolated incidents
>a part of judaic law

Didn't you get your dick mutilated and sucked by a rabbi when you were an infant?
>>
>>32921470

>not even reads it to play the game
>says gg

we ain't on par with worshipping muslim rocks
>>
>>32921445
Oh my sides I still can't believe he doesn't know what Pre-Islamic means

hahahahahahaahahaahaha

>>32921524
>damage controlling this hard because he was gangbanged by priests and bishops

don't worry ;^) the pathway to heaven is through the dick of a priest Matthiew 3:12
>>
>>32921506
>doesn't realize that that hadith was implying that even animals followed God's laws
>>
>>32921381
That's not true, look I'm not here to defend arabs or muslims screwing your women, it's a reality you'll have to accept on your own I can't console or help you through it.

>>32921426
sure there are
look there are even videos of it
video83776 <-- add this after xnxx
I'm sure there are much more than don't get recorded.

>>32921445
there are several refutations on this and you can educate yourself by simply googling for it
>>
>>32921577
Nope, my family never went to church. Did some old bearded man mutilate and suck your infant penis?
>>
File: Hysterical-laugh.gif (633KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical-laugh.gif
633KB, 300x182px
>>32921470
>>32921584

>He doesn't know that they were doing that BEFORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH CHRISTIANS DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF PRE MY SIDES!!!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE!! LOLOLOLOL
>>
File: 5647.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5647.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
/int/ - look at this girl's inside reaction to Allah's words spoken at a mall.

Look at her complete innate concentration, something unlike anything. No one taught her, it was God's words shining through his creation free of sins. In Islam, every child is born a Muslim.

Just look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGqhkJ9BJDU
>>
>>32921631
Imam Abu Nu’aym narrates the practice of Anas RA, with his chain, who said: ‘The Messenger of Allah used to pray salah at his house and made it long. Once, He SAW urinated in the well, which was situated inside the house. Anas said: ‘there was no well in Madinah which tasted more cool and sweet than it’. He said: ‘when the sahabah come to my house I serve them with the sweet water of that well. In the era of jahiliyyah it was known as al-Barud, ‘the cool well’’’.

Would you drink from Muhammad's piss-well?
>>
>>32921695
>Anas said: ‘there was no well in Madinah which tasted more cool and sweet than it’.
well if it's like that, then who knows
again, google for the authenticity and refutations
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>32921657
>avoiding my question about being a sexually abused and mutilated infant
>>
File: hysterical.gif (469KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
hysterical.gif
469KB, 320x179px
>>32921695
>Anas RA,

>not only doesn't he know the meaning of Pre, but he's also using Anas which was considered to be the muslim version of jesus who tried to change the religion

LOOOOL

PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE MY SIDES CAN'T TAKE THIS
>>
File: 1413819769056.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413819769056.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>32920464
>Christians have the gods
>>
>>32919367
considering you seem like a godless heathen, yeah convert

religion comes with a set of moral guidelines, which I think would do you well
>>
>>32921631

porn is not everyday life and i hate to say it, but there's 10 times the amount of every other interracial shit, then your shitstain cock getting a little happy time from a warm cunt.

>>32921657

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i can breath perfectly and remain stable and calm through the thick and thin, yet a little mishap makes you lose your shit. the typical conniving extremist jew. the last time extremist christians were around? they wiped the land of khazars and arabs with their ass. the only thing the desert extremists have done is shit post and get their shit pushed in from drone strikes
>>
>>32921731
Become a Christian
>>
>>32921759
>implying that's not Abu Hurairah

Why so mad, Shlomo?
>>
File: 400833.gif (269KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
400833.gif
269KB, 300x165px
>>32921743
>he was raped by his bishops and priests
>tries to change the subject himself by lying
>doesn't know what the meaning of Pre is

It's like i'm talking with idiots..oh wait i'm talking to christians who basically worship a piece of wood that looks like a t
>>
>>32921784
>the last time extremist christians were around?
Today when an african cut off the hands of a thief as per biblical law.

>>32921796
I'm not going to follow something that has a man who's the son of god but god himself even though he never said he was god but wait he did say he was god according to someone but was not god according to others but was according to the other others at the figurehead of it all
>>
>>32921784
>>32921798

>christcucks thinks that laughing is mad

Oh god I'm sorry did I offend you because the romans laughed at jesus? :^)

and if you studied ancient Middle easten history (which I doubt you did becuase you're american and probably a southern bible humper) you would know who Anas who
>>
>>32921809
this entire thread is in the presence of shitskin idiots, you don't need to tell us the obvious jew. and just to you, it's Christians
>>
>>32921809
>still won't answer the question

I kind of feel bad for you, man.
>>
>>32921858

no offence m8 >:) you're hiding behind that facade of laughter since jews can't even come up with a proper response other then get all uppity and emotional to avoid any criticism
>>
>>32921858
>7th century Arabia
>ancient
>>
>>32921863
>can't reply to a proper argument
>I-I know! I'll call him a jew! That will show him how to stop thinking and start worshiping a piece of wood!

Nah fuck off out here dumbass lol anyone with half a mind would convert from Christianity or Islam to Juadiasm

>>32921875
>repressing the rape that bad

I could say the same for you. Was the priests cock that ugly?
>>
>>32921858
Can you please take your name off. People are going to start thinking you're me. I don't need people thinking that I read Rav Kook seriously.
>>
>>32921910
Give me one good reason to convert to Judaism.
>>
>>32921892
>christians don't accept creationist theory because it contradicts that jeebuz was god
>Judaism accepts it

feels good belonging to a real religion that doesn't shut down knowledge whenever it's presented :^)
>>
>>32920637
I think you're a dumbass, but I agree with you on this point. No reason any Jew should move to or live in Israel if they are atheist. Just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>32921910

those half minds are getting their full minds blown off by airstrikes >:) nothing of value is lost. plus, what argument do you have to even argue with? you're going all out with that laughter high like a schoolgirl. are your panties twisted to?
>>
>>32921920
>t-take off your name!
>h-how dare you be a proud jew!

Fuck off you american idiot go hump your bible m8

>>32921937
words of G-D

the real god not some lunatic who called himself god
>>
>>32921973
Because Israel is a ton better than fucking Russia. That's the only reason.
>>
>>32921951

>thinking catholics are the ENTIRE Christian realm

do you see me wanting to gas every jew? no, just the extremist shithead in this thread >:)
>>
>>32921981
>this butthurt over me laughing at his "intelligence"

I think you need a few more years of community college before you can even begin to dissect an argument. Talk to me after you finish your part time class in metal working kiddo
>>
>>32920651
>ottoman empire literally had the hejaz
ok
>>
>>32921987
>completely ignored my comment
Okay, here's a question. Imagine that it's, say, 30 minutes before פסח and you've already begun your meal. Do you stop your meal? Do you stop, say kiddush, and redo hamotzi, what? Is it any different if it's Shabbat and not a yom tov?
>>
>>32921987
Prove it.
>>
File: 1414811923889.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414811923889.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>rajev and orthojew assravaging anyone and everyone who steps onto their warpath
>>
>>32922022

>thinking there's any "intelligence" in this thread

so first you start going HAHAHA cause you can't refute a single argument, now you wanna talk bout dissecting arguments? you can't even pass the elementary grade of dissecting frogs
>>
>>32922052
The guy isn't Orthodox. He's probably some idiot that got sucked up by Chabad kiruv or some joker who went to Hebrew school and dropped out after his bar mitzva.
>>
File: thor.jpg (92KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
92KB, 512x640px
>worshipping a false god
At least my gods are interesting.
>>
>>32922052
Strange, they haven't responded to me once, then again my posts don't really have much to offer.
>>
>>32922090
Calm your asshurt buddy, or you could ask your sister's boyfriend ahmed to do so for you.

>>32922125
If I wanted to be a pagan I'd go with hinduism, it's far richer than norse paganism imo.
>>
>>32922019
>catholics
>orthodox
>protestant

you're all pagans who don't believe in god so yeah you're all the same.

lol what a stupid question, but it's coming from a christcuck so I'm not surprised

>>32922034
I'm an atheist dude, I don't believe in this bullshit, but I make fun of christians because they worship a literal piece of wood

>>32922090
Nice job at trying to change the subject fagmonkey it won't work though, I'm not a christcuck to resort to your stupidity
>>
File: viper end ur life stupid.png (131KB, 292x293px) Image search: [Google]
viper end ur life stupid.png
131KB, 292x293px
>>32920394
>catholicism is based on child sex slaves
>>
>>32922145
>I'm an atheist dude
That's what I thought. Doesn't even know gemara.

GO HOME EVERYONE
>>
No you cant deny being a mudslime paki anymore, I'm all for it.
>>
>>32922166
>can't provide any academic citation to show for it
>i-it's not!

Go rape your 8 year old nephew with your priest
>>
>>32921833
Then fuck off out of Western society you cunt, you're a traitor to Western Civilization

Go live in Iran or Turkey if you want to pray 5 times a day to a tyrant
>>
>orthodox jew shilling saying judaism is the only true peaceful religion
>forgets death penalties for apostasy akin to islam
>>
>>32922125
it has been said that science is the act of determining what is likely to be true given what is already believed

it has been said that philosophy is the act of being wrong in an interesting way

it has been said that religion is the act of crafting a beautiful lie around the unknowable
>>
>>32922176
>s-stop hurting my feelings!

Nah go suck more american dick and tell them you love them

>>32922205
It's because Judaism is a real religion, if you abandon a real religion you should be killed for it because you're rejecting the world of god
>>
>>32922198
Western society has the promise of religious freedom for all religions and their adherents, simply by rejecting this notion you are less western in thought and ideology than most others.
>>
>>32922191
and you can't produce a citation to prove that the entire foundation of the catholic church is based off of child sex slaves, other than media scandals

orthodox rabbis likewise have a terrible history with child sex abuse

yes, I'm mad
>>
>>32922262
sure thing boy fucker, I don't talk to pedophiles, much less pedophiles who worship a piece of wood where a criminal died on it

I don't owe you jack shit
>>
>>32922258
*Jewish Society*
>>
>>32922244
this is literally the same argument for killing people who leave islam
>>
>>32922258

promising religious freedom is an error

anyone who openly believes in God should be thrown in jail
>>
>>32922205
He just admitted that he's a fucking atheist just spurging out:
>>32922145
See that post.

>>32922244
>Nah go suck more american dick and tell them you love them
You know what? I gotta' go shopping for cholent ingredients tomorrow morning, so I'll just head to sleep. Enjoy your trolling.
>>
>>32922300
So the nations of the United States of America and Canada were founded by Jews? It's good to see you believe in such conspiracy theories since it allows me to take your posts a lot less seriously.

>>32922316
That's idiotic.
>>
>>32922327
atheists truly are scum
>>
>>32922141

nah i can't ask him now, he's already in the ground, as is every muslim that came to this little small town

>>32922145

what subject asshole? you've only gone around laughing like a maniac this entire thread, throwing around random words trying to sound smart, just as you labeled the 3 main sects of Christianity, not only ignoring Lutherans, Baptist, Mennonites.. the only pagan here is your projecting ass. you wanna have a fucking debate? you are but a child who name calls and trolls for bait
>>
>>32919367
if you try and live by the morals, sure fine, but if you say stuff like: "the Koran said x in y verse, and i will do z as consequence" then you may be headed towards a dark path ending in violence and ignorance

my two cents :333
>>
>>32922356
>this little small town
So you're confirming that you're nothing but an under educated simpleton who prescribes to views mainly from /pol/ as you've yet to expand your horizons in real life, right?
>>
>>32922338
Religious freedom for all demoniations of Christianity

Islam is incompatible with Western civilization
kindly fuck off
>>
>>32922303
>trying to change the subject

typical christcuck tactic

go suck some underage 9 year old cock and pray to jesus

>>32922327
>sucking christcuck cock this badly

you're not even Jewish kid, might as well kill yourself

>>32922347
I'd rather believe in nothing than believe in a god who died like a criminal

>>32922356
>pagan shilling

however you sugar coat your false gods and idols it will still make you a pagan you boyfucker
>>
>>32922437
Nope, please read and educate yourself.
>As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
>>
>>32922445

>the fourth time this jew has said 'change the subject'

do you only repeat past phrases you've spoken, or is your athiest ass cranky cause you can't get fresh infant blood to suck anymore?

>>32922421
i am confirming that i downplayed the 'smallness' of this town and the only confirmation i need of arab cockroaches chimping out is countless honor killings and stonings
>>
every action we do: we do it because of some process in our brains
if you become a muslim, it is because of something, it can't be random
if you, after deciding to be or not to be a muslim, could go back in time to the moment you said 'i will' or 'i won't'... and you adopt the same thoughts and feelings
your answer will be the same, of course it will
but what this means is:
every action you've carried out HAD to happen
every action you will carry out HAS to happen
there's absolutely no way that you can change any of this
so why do we need a god to judge us?
for what reason would a god create a race of human beings, stick them on one out of an uncountable number of planets, wait for them to evolve, and then torture them or reward them based on things which are a) insignificant (does he masturbate or not?) and b) unchangeable

i'd love there to be a god who cared about what we did, anon
i really would
but i truly believe that there isn't, so pretending would be a step in the wrong direction for me

if there were, he'd at least show his face more, anyway
maybe you can pretend.. when you're in a holy society.. a kind-of shared psychosis
but that's still no good for anyone

find solace in philosophy, meditation, the stories of the quran, bible, and the buddha's teachings... but spirituality has to be rejected, on my part
>>
>>32922475

good thing we're on our way to stomping out the muslims cockroaches every time they chimp out :^) all the while we take their oil
>>
>>32922543
Sorry I've already told you I don't debate or engage in argumentation with uneducated pagans, if you want someone to wave your heathen dick to I suggest going to /pol/ where your kind (unbelievers in the 1 god) gather
>>
>>32922588

so why are you arguing with yourself? :^)
>>
>>32922625
>this anally destroyed that he has to use my name to reply to me

my sides are gone
>>
>>32922588

i thought jews weren't meant to try to convert people, because you're 'either jewish or you're not'
i read something about rabbis turning people away a certain number of times until they were sure they wanted to convert
and something about the souls of converts being ones which were previously hanging around mt. sinai
>>
File: be of repeatings again.png (81KB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
be of repeatings again.png
81KB, 240x266px
if you are absolutely positively dead-fucking-set on converting to islam, please, please, PLEASE convert to Shi'ite islam.

shias are best-tier muslim (if such a thing exists)
>>
>rajev and orthojew collab thread
my sides can't handle this
http://strawpoll.me/2941789
>>
>>32922648

>this anally destroyed he can't answer anything in the thread without posting the complementary HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

:^)
>>
>>32922653
I've already said that it's because Judaism is a real religion, and we need people to accept god 100% unlike christianity and islam which will take anyone
>>
>>32922661
I don't want to engage in self mutilation, plus shiism was enforced upon modern day shias in a far brutal manner than any other islam was. It also makes very little theological sense.

Shia detected, btw.
>>
>>32922708

if you were a real jew like i, you can only be the chosen religion if your mother is goyim
>>
>>32922675
>christcuck

into the trash your kind goes along with your pagan idols :^)
>>
>>32922715
>buying into hadiths

the quran still a shit but the hadiths..it's just..too much..
>>
File: 1415256650627.gif (172KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1415256650627.gif
172KB, 500x506px
>>32922663
these poll choices are too difficult
>>
>>32922725
>christcuck pretending to be a real jew to cover his shame of worshiping a pagan idol

Can't say i'm surprised, Christians are borderline muslim retarded, the only thing that separates them is the fact that Christians understand that which is why their societies are secular
>>
>>32922727

you can call me new age, athiest pal, and together we can shitpost our ignorance and inferiority on the internet :^)
>>
File: 1415252449988.png (57KB, 193x221px) Image search: [Google]
1415252449988.png
57KB, 193x221px
>ortho jew and rajev together

it's like a match made in shitposting heaven
>>
>becoming religious

Are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>32922789
Nah I'm perfectly fine with calling you a pagan (because that's what you are)
>>
>>32922774

nah, us jews and muslims got so much in common. both eat sand while those pesky Christians build marvelous empires
>>
>>32922824

yes, a glorious German pagan that builds roads and tribes of people, connected together in a common cause. it would suck so bad if there was a big nosed race of people who worshipped money and the degradation of other country's success
>>
>>32922828
>marvelous empire
>"holy" roman empire was an empire built on the death of christians

I for one welcome this shining gem back into the world, the less pagans there are the better.

After that we can finish off the muslims without butthurt wood worshipers crying about muh genocide
>>
>>32922800
>palestine

>>32922818
I lead a degenerate lifestyle as an atheist
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.