[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/beg/ - BEGINNER THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 90

File: op.png (3MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
3MB, 1440x1440px
Because we should not have to make new threads or post in draw threads with our fundamental exercises.
Feel free to post even the smallest exercise you have done to show you are still trying, do not give up, make someone proud.

AVOID asking unrelated questions, there is a question thread for that.

RESIZE YOUR IMAGES TO ~1000 PIXELS:

#1)
>screenshot the image and post that instead (I recommend ShareX)

#2)
>change camera capture settings to something smaller

#3)
>send to computer and resize in MSPaint

→ →
There's a new (and cleaner) sticky in town! You can see it at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#bookmark=id.15jx3pyuimvj

>Thread study: Try to draw/paint the opening or any other following images.
Feel free to post your original works as well if you're trash.

TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE AND GIVE PEOPLE SOME FEEDBACK - many studies are left unreplied, which is a bit sad and can be quite demotivating for the people that try their best to improve, but are left directionless.

OLD THREAD: >>2870906
>>
>>
File: 7ccdd940e7e37ec981db7e49e9284370.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
7ccdd940e7e37ec981db7e49e9284370.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: .png (538KB, 1344x627px) Image search: [Google]
.png
538KB, 1344x627px
>>
>>2874364
her hair looks like ass you should have combed it
>>
>>2874383
What kind of dumb ass pose is this?
Reminds me of when a main character is injured and they do this then look at the camera then get up.
>>
>>2874400
"The /beg/ defeated by loomis" pose
>>
i wish the thread study pics were bigger on average

half of them are always too small imo
>>
>>2874400

> when ur drunk and gotta shit but you can't stand up

> elbows to brace against the force
>>
>>2874400
>when your gym teacher makes you do planks but you can't do anymore
>>
File: 1487758230365.jpg (245KB, 1500x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1487758230365.jpg
245KB, 1500x1181px
was trying to work on measuring shit properly but i fucked up

decided to just try actually shading and had some fun trying to do something cool with value

gonna go do Keys exercises now
>>
>>2874490
if you already know what to do next then why are you asking for critique
>>
>>2874490
Head is smushed, jawline angle is more obtuse, the overbite is too pronounced and the part below his lower lip is rounding out to make up for that but it just looks strange, back of neck is unnaturally straight, chin is too large, the back of the skull is just a little bit too flat.

I know I just listed off a ton of things but the it's honestly not awful. That being said it's not great either, but the common theme which you'll find with all sorts of art or construction is that if you have a shitty beginning the entire art piece guaranteed to be shitty when it's completed too. Make sure before you sink hours into a realism piece that the basic framework is more or less spot on, otherwise your piece is pretty much guaranteed to come out shit.
>>
File: ship wip.jpg (98KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
ship wip.jpg
98KB, 1000x562px
something i'm working on
>>
>>2874513
Ref?
>>
File: 20170224_204945.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_204945.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Hello guys, I drew this today and I was wondering if you can critic it. Especially the perspective. I tried to rotate the sketch top left to a tridimensional space. The problemes is I think I'm missing a lot of thinks and I don't know where.
>>
>>2874495
>Feel free to post even the smallest exercise you have done to show you are still trying, do not give up, make someone proud.

i did this to try to improve and just wanted to share.

>>2874508
thanks, it helps to have specific things. yeah i have to work on the 'framework' more for sure, i realized that when i kept trying to fix the face but it was just fucked. i was trying to work on the measuring but what i did wasn't enough, i got lost regardless.
>>
>>2874522
that line really shouldnt be there.
the whole sticky needs a revamp
>>
>>2874519
Well, one thing's for sure, it's that it's bad design because I was like
>what the fuck is this
>is this rotated the wrong direction
>it's gotta be an alien skull
>see "space ship"
>guess this is the right direction after all
>>
>>2874519
I mean *I think I'm missing a lot of things*
>>
>>2874519
Bad design? Haha okay thank you. I will watch that next drawing. wondering how can I improve that. My ideas are like childish. I want something good. A very good design but I'm still don't have it. Thank you for opened my eyes.
>>
>>2874525
Bad design? Haha okay thank you. I will watch that on the next drawing. wondering how can I improve that. My ideas are like childish. I want something good. A very good design but I'm still don't have it. Thank you for open my eyes.
>>
File: sp.jpg (127KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
127KB, 1000x1333px
>>2874490
>>2874508

alright well i tried to be more accurate with this self portrait
>>
File: ref.jpg (114KB, 716x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
114KB, 716x1040px
>>2874641
reference
>>
>>2874641
>>2874642
Facial structure on the drawing is a little thicker than yours which exacerbates other proportional problems like the smaller eyes and mouth. Use imaginary "plumb lines" to help you gauge distances and positions between your features.
>>
File: 022.png (2MB, 1928x1333px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
2MB, 1928x1333px
>>2874641
use things like the height/width of eyes to measure. If you drop a line done from the corner of the eyes in your ref you'll see that you're nose should be wider. Face is less wide as well if you look at your noses width.

an anon linked me this and it helped a bunch, hopefully you'll find it just as useful~
https://youtu.be/6Etx8WtPIMI
>>
>>2874652
There's also the tilt of your head which you unfortunately failed to address too. It's okay though you'll get it-these things take time.
>>
File: ic13.png (93KB, 672x793px) Image search: [Google]
ic13.png
93KB, 672x793px
In the shadows chapter of KtD
>>
I want to draw something from imagination without it looking ugly. I'm not trying to achieve breath-taking levels of originality and creativity that most people strive for, just enough to hold my own when comparing drawings to others.

I've spent an hour a day drawing for the past week, but I'm not seeing much improvement. Should I up the ante?
>>
>>2874706
No. By the look of your words, you'll burn out.

Everyone just tries to hold their own but that's almost impossible because an artist's art is never good to the artist. It's a never ending battle.

Frankly, the best advice is just to have fun with it and don't worry about how much time you spend.

As to what fun is?

Well, you're going to have to figure that out on your own.
>>
>>2874706
FUCK my newfag ass
just realized there was a question thread, sorry!
>>
>>2874706
i've been doing 4-6 hours a day for the past 9 months and i still cant call my stuff "not ugly"
>>
What's a better book; KTD or DOTRSOTB?
>>
>>2874793
There is no better book. They're both different books. It's like comparing a cooking book to a fantasy book.
>>
>>2874795
Oh, sorry. Which book would be better for a complete beginner?
>>
>>2874797
DOTRSOTB is the better one for a complete beginner. KTD is like if you already draw and need to know how to fix your mistakes hence Keys To Drawing.
>>
>>2874800
Thank you for the information. I guess now I gotta get the supplies listed in the book tomorrow.
>>
>>2874802
or you could just start now since the first few exercises only require a pencil and paper
>>
>>2874807
I didn't know that, I'll go do them now. Thanks, Anon.
>>
Is "Famous Artists Course" a good book to go through or should I just stuck to Loomis, Robertson, Villpu etc.?
>>
>>2874825
It's a good book to go through, I've read through it and it's pretty much the whole package of what the sticky teaches you. It's similar to Loomis and what KTD stuff as well. It's a bit old though and talks about traditional materials and such like different kinds of pencil and paper and stuff. But yeah, it may not be what you're looking for, but you can do it if you want.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (158KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
158KB, 750x600px
another cat. should i replace that ugly mouse with a cute frog or a cute gecko?
>>
>>2874710

We aren't going to rip your panties off and rape you for asking a question here instead. It is a newbies thread, after all.
>>
>>2874954
The mouse has better proportions than the cat.
Especially the legs are fucked.
>>
>>2874963
the head needs to be bigger doesnt it? god damnit thats how i had it originally but it didnt feel connected. i know the front 'right' legs are pretty off right now but what about the two that are closest to the viewer, i think the hind leg just needs cleaner values and just a few minor trimming and adding in key places. and im making the paws more 'level' as well
>>
>>2874968

I personally think the legs are the furthest off and that you should study cat leg anatomy for an hour before fixing it
>>
>>2874971
yeah youre right. its supposed to be a kitten so the proportions are harder. guess ill get to that tomorrow. thanks for the input.
>>
File: kitty surgery.jpg (199KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
kitty surgery.jpg
199KB, 900x720px
just looked at some cat bones and saw my mistakes, here's what i did so far. ill make some more tweaks later
>>
>>2874954
yes the anatomy needs improvement for sure. The near front leg is super strange, looks broken. But it's not the only thing. Study light, values and then go to colors. At first I thought the window is a painting and the floor a carpet (it's wood right?). Another thing is you can play with same different brushes for the fur. Sometimes a good brush can change a lot.
>>
>>2874981
oh ok you kinda fixed the leg. its a lot better now
>>
What's your opinion on drawing from videos with relatively still people? Like joe rogans podcast for example
>>
File: 2017 2 25.png (332KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
2017 2 25.png
332KB, 1000x707px
>tfw drawing speed is too fcking slow
>>
>decide to do the hardest thing, figure drawing
>need some site for pose ref.
>pick posemaniacs
>struggle for days, feeling that my figures look animu tier, even if I'm doing my best copying the reference
>the disgust is so big I want to die
>desesperate, decide to switch for photos to see what happens
>drawings looks at least 20% better

How people recommend that site, holy shit. Yeah, I'm bit angry atm because I feel like I wasted hours of dedication and focus on that site.
>>
>>2875020
What perspective course did you do?
>>
>>2875032
i'm just copying hampton like retard.
i can't say even what perspective course is this
>>
>>2875032
Is Perspective Made Easy enough for a beginner or should I try other courses/read other books to supplement what I might be missing?
>>
File: New_Canvas.jpg (106KB, 801x794px) Image search: [Google]
New_Canvas.jpg
106KB, 801x794px
Some pls help me with shoulders with her
>>
>>2874983
>>2874984
its wood and im using the default 14 brush for the fur. theres a few in here i could play with in cs6. do you think i should darken everything around the window like the wall and the table top thats in the shadow? i did intend for there to be strong lighting coming from the window/behind the cat.
>>
>>2875046
I don't think I'm not experienced enough to give my own advice but lately I've seen people recommending Erik Olson or Vandruff videos+Scott Robertson book combo.

To be completely honest I'm not sure how relevant those courses are to someone that just wants to draw figures but I'm sure the more perspective one knows the better since it's applicable to anything drawing related. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself to power through that shit
>>
>>2875057
vandruff is probably the best imho. he is just such a charismatic guy and makes it interesting to listen to what he has to say rather than it being just a boring slog
>>
>>2875050
Too many lines in the same place desu, also, what kinda shoulders do you have in mind?
Maybe try drawing some full-body poses with the character you have in mind first.
>>
>Can draw a decent person if I just mess around
>Drawing turns stiff, lines are a mess, can't see perspective and forget everything about anatomy if I want to draw a specific thing.

I wanted to learn so that I could draw the things I wanted to draw, not only be able to do random things I didn't mean to.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (120KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
120KB, 500x1000px
>>2874981
You are setting yourself up for failure.

You picked up a subject that contains a fuckton o f different textures, colors, kitten and mouse anatomy and trying to tackle it all at once while you're struggling with the absolute basics regarding values and light. It's like trying to learn the basics of boxing by challenging Mike Tyson to a fight as your first step.

Try to paint a solid simple shape like a cube painted white in black and white in that lighting setup first. Do a simple object realistically first, you have plenty of time before you'll have to worry about kitten proportions.
>>
>>2875050

it shouldn't be taking you that many lines to get the shapes. You really need to work on your planning and linework. Dropping digital and working with a pencil (or for quicker improvement, some sort of pen such as a ballpoint, brushpen, etc.) can really get rid of your digital crutches, since I'm sure you rely way too much on layers and redundant low opacity construction lines.
>>
>>2875077

I'm glad someone was able to be harsh like this. I personally didn't have the heart to tell him to get back to the fundies.
>>
>>2875080
I didnt mean to be harsh. The thing is I wasted a lot of time doing the same thing back in the day. Studying simple things will allow him or her to see some progress which is encouraging. Trying to. Paint too complicated subjects will only leat to stagnation and frustration. My post was not meant to be a put down.
>>
>>2875077
i havent gotten that far with this one though. in my defense the only reason i added the mouse was to justify the cats pose, and it was really last minute. which is why i asked if i should change it to a cute frog or a cute gecko or even a cute salamander
>>
>>2875083
>>2875080
>>2875078
i mean surely what i have so far is an improvement from what i did here yes?
>>2873765
>>
anyways thanks for the feedback. im going to bed now
>>
>>2875089
My point to my paintover was that whether you paint a mouse, gecko, or decide to swap the kitten for a cucumber, it's irrelevant, because you haven't learned how to use the basics of values to render realistically looking objects. You should learn that first and formost. You can do it by starting with extremely simple objects and lighting setups, gradually increasing complexity (we're talking months of work here to progress from painting 1 ping pong ball to a bowl of fruit here) and see some gradual progress, or you can bang your head against the backlit-furry-kitten-in-full-color wall for years in frustration. Your choice. Sorry if I sound harsh.
>>
>>2873276
Is this your work? It looks pretty good
>>
>>2874652
>>2874655
>>2874666
thanks a lot guys, i'll keep trying. really helpful feedback.
>>
Alright so basically I haven't held a proper pen since I was in school about 10 years ago. I'm now picking it up again but after a while my pinky and ringfinger hurt like a bitch. Does this get better, or is there something I can do about this?
>>
>>2875098

No, but I can draw noses and eyes at a similar level of quality now.
>>
>>2875116
how is that length of time without holding a writing utensil possible?

i'd guess your endurance will improve, but you may just be holding it too tightly. or you may be moving your fingers to write/draw, when you should be moving more from your arm.

try taking breaks and stretching your hands/wrists as well.
>>
I hate that the only way I can draw somewhat anatomically correct humans is if they are of the completely standard variety. Moderately tall and fit.

Does anyone have some good anatomy resources that deal with less standard height and build?
>>
>>2875144
don't know if the pics will necessarily be good enough, but you could try mybodygallery, people post pics and you can sort by height/weight. i know they have female, not sure if they haev male though.
>>
File: sh_MS_1.jpg (20KB, 372x662px) Image search: [Google]
sh_MS_1.jpg
20KB, 372x662px
sabin howard beat my ass..
>>
>>2875163
>mybodygallery

Jesus, that kind of makes me uncomfortable. But beggars can't be choosers, I guess. Thanks, anon.

Shame it's hard to find skeletons of freakishly tall people, or even people with dwarfism. Not even shit like Anatomy for the Artist has this kind of stuff, and I feel like some deranged sexual offender for googling for this shit.
>>
>>2875116
Try grasping the utensil with less force. the benefit of this will be two-fold.
1) hand should hurt less.
2)lines should be lighter.
also
3) may keep you in a more relaxed state and make it more fun to draw.
so 3 not 2. but hey, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
>>
File: wake me up.png (2MB, 1976x708px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
2MB, 1976x708px
Man, when do I stop being shit? I felt like I was actually doing well while placing the lines, then I look at what I made and realize it's not even close.
>>
>>2875220
that's just going to happen. you'll stop being shit when you decide to fix it. only way to learn.
>>
>>2875220

> that awful crosshatching and shading

you honestly just aren't putting in much effort. I mean, look at the paper -- it's clearly in perspective, see how it tapers as it gets further away from you? In your drawing it doesn't. You need to take more time to study your subject.
>>
>>2875222
>>2875224
I'll avoid shading for now. May I have some tips on how to "study" it better?
I feel the book I'm using (Drawing with the Right Side of the Brain) isn't giving me enough words to work with.
>>
>>2875220
You need more contrast as in more dark shades. Also draw the highlights even though looking at light is difficult.
>>
>>2875080
i tell him everytime he tries to justify his shit that his mindset is fucked and he needs to rethink
>>
>>2875226
your #1 goal right now should be trying to get your eye to be able to see the shapes and get them onto the page with accurate proportion. measure, use negative space, whatever you need to achieve that goal. but forget about shading until you can do that.
>>
>>2875229
>>2875234
Very well. I'll keep drawing fruits since I love them.
Thank you anons.
>>
>>2875220
Simplify into simple forms. Also don't be afraid to draw through your forms.
>>
can someone help me out? i dont know if this is quite the right place to ask but im gonna do it anyway.
im a student in a school for graphic design (age 18) my prof. tells me i need to do 50 drawings per week for private practice
i do them
i bring them in
she tells me they all suck
never tells me what to fix or what to do
i ask her once and she gives me this
"everything is the same"
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN.
>>
>>2875238
Post said portfolio.
>>
>>2875238

The designs aren't distinctive enough from each other to stand out.
>>
>>2875241
>>2875240
in private practice we do still life drawing not designing forgot to mention that
i dont have any on hand currently but theyre just pots pans glasses apples and other still life shit
ive tried changing objects
tried changing ways i approach the drawing
and ive tried differing levels of line aggressiveness
>>
File: shapes.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shapes.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>2875220
Start with something easier. A pomegranate is too complex for you right now, especially since you don't yet know your basics. You can use an unopened one though. Basically you should just focus on learning to draw basic shapes with value.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6LL4qP5z5U

Watch the first 20 mins of that video to learn about values and lighting. You can find lots of other tutorial videos like this too.

See if you can copy that and apply it to a real object. Draw us something easy, like an apple. Put a good light source next to it so that it will have some nice shadows for you to draw.

Your observational skills are not bad, which is to say that you are somewhat able to draw what you see. I've seen worse for beginners but you still need work.

Your shading also needs work. Don't use cross-hatching yet like you did for the shadow. First learn basic shading and values. Learn to see how dark or light something is and try to copy it. Your shading can go a lot darker.

>when do I stop being shit?
It's actually not bad for a beginning drawing. It's just that the subject you chose is not good. If anything, it seems like you don't have much direction. You should be learning the basics step by step: value, lighting, form, perspective. Your drawings should show that you are working on those things.
>>
>>2875131
Basically living the hardcore Hikikomori / NEET lifestyle. Not going out, not working, (I literally have left the house once for a tiny bit of time in the last 5 years) So yeah, It's been Keyboard and mouse only for me for that time.

>>2875212
I guess I do always end up with a bit of a death grip. I don't do it consciously but it sorta happens and ends up hurting quite a bit.
>>
>>2875257
focus on a lighter grip it will help.
>>
Newfag here, trying to do Digital Painting.
I know you're supposed to get away from symbol drawing and I'm wondering in that respect: Is it a terrible thing to do some tracing?
Right now I'm working on throwaway joke for a /vg/ thread and I'm basically tracing over an existing image of a person to change it into a person from a game because I'm not yet good enough to do it freehand.
>>
>>2875257
how do you get food?
>>
>>2875264
Basically someone comes and puts about 50 frozen Pizzas into a freezer in my basement. We don't talk.
>>
>>2875119
I'll take your word for it!
>>
File: Gene.jpg (410KB, 816x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Gene.jpg
410KB, 816x1216px
>>
>>2875250
>>2875237
Gracias.
>>
>>2875270
do you have an oven in your basement?
>>
File: DSC00009.jpg (97KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00009.jpg
97KB, 1280x960px
>>2875289
No, I go into the basement usually at night and get one.
Pic somewhat related. it's the freezer with said Pizzas.
>>
>>2875299
neet with parents is worse than wagecuck alone desu
>>
>>2875315
Well not parents directly, but relatives.
And yeah, I realize I'm scum, I'm just too cowardly to end it.
>>
>>2875316
move into some shitty gulag apartment and get a part time job. its what i do. if you live with some students then you can do it really cheaply.

its fucking awesome desu. no emotionally oppresive environment, endless motivation.
>>
>>2875322
I don't live with anyone. I don't have an emotionally opressive environment at all. 99% of my Human contact are other people in Online games. I live in a tiny apartment on my own pretty much. The relatives just hook me up with the pizza, no questions asked.
>>
File: depp.png (695KB, 1435x836px) Image search: [Google]
depp.png
695KB, 1435x836px
I know all the measurement issues. I am working on them. Wanted to get feedback on blending since it's still a little bit of an alien concept to me
>>
>>2875348
chin should be longer
>>
>>2875350
thanks
>>
>>2875198
Doesn't look bad, it's just hard to match the original, which he put many hours into.
>>
File: facelift.jpg (98KB, 518x836px) Image search: [Google]
facelift.jpg
98KB, 518x836px
>>2875348
A lot of your measurement problems can actually be fixed by just better and cleaner blending.

First, check your values. Some areas are darker or brighter than the reference. Your nose and eyes for instance have a lot of thick dark brush strokes. But the reference has cleaner shades of slightly lighter gray. If you lighten and thin them out it will help with the blending. The lip has too many different shades of gray compared to the reference. Your highlights are also too much in some places.

Everything is fine in measurement but looks off because of the large and muddy brush strokes. Clean up the values. Try to blend all your values together and it will look closer to the reference.
>>
>>2875095
you give good advice.
>>
File: loomis.jpg (25KB, 486x455px) Image search: [Google]
loomis.jpg
25KB, 486x455px
hey guys, first day of trying to draw here. am I memeing myself by going through the sticky guide and using loomis materials? should I be trying something else? pic related
>>
>>2875374
Thank you anon. Forced myself to not use colorpicker in this one so am training my eyes to see values better.
>>
>>2875381
you should be using a pencil and paper
>>
>>2875408
get with the 21st century grandpa
>>
File: 1476496725503aaa.png (217KB, 774x839px) Image search: [Google]
1476496725503aaa.png
217KB, 774x839px
>>2874373
how do I render better
>>
>>2875626
Spend more time polishing
Quality > Quantity
>>
File: critter3.png (160KB, 630x1120px) Image search: [Google]
critter3.png
160KB, 630x1120px
first try drawing from imagination
>>
>>2874719
Post work. It's /beg/, no harsh.
>>
>>2875669
i do every now and then.
responses consist of "fix this" or "good enough, move on from this"
>>
>>2875627
I really dont know how though
>>
File: prokoroo.jpg (17KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
prokoroo.jpg
17KB, 455x406px
>>2875663
you should really be aiming for this
>>
ive been using photoshop for two years and never knew that 'd' turns your color to 0,0,0 black and 'x' turns your color to 255,255,255 white
>>
>>2875797
That's not what x does though. d on the other hand does do that.
>>
>>2875797
d switches your two pallets to black and white
x switches between the two. at least on my stock version of cs6 i got from piratebay it does.
>>
File: dramaVito.png (654KB, 1198x898px) Image search: [Google]
dramaVito.png
654KB, 1198x898px
How does it look /ic/
>>
>>2875827
You need to refine more by creating soft transitions.
>>
File: Sin título-1.jpg (70KB, 597x596px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-1.jpg
70KB, 597x596px
>>2874362
>>
>>2875836
Thanks
>>
File: protoroughs.png (2MB, 2280x1320px) Image search: [Google]
protoroughs.png
2MB, 2280x1320px
I'm trying to work out image but don't have much doing things that are not just floating in space. Does this perspective make sense?
>>
>>2875415
when you start crying from not improving as fast as you thought you did, i'll be here
>>
>>2875869
D-does everyone go through this? I thought I was the only one really.
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (672KB, 2280x1320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
672KB, 2280x1320px
>>2875842
Are you even familiar with the concept of a vanishing point?
>>
File: fight me!.png (1MB, 1414x1845px) Image search: [Google]
fight me!.png
1MB, 1414x1845px
yield
>>
File: headloom.jpg (251KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
headloom.jpg
251KB, 1000x657px
how do i improve?
>>
>>2875915
features like eyes and mouth are placeholder btw. trying to get the shape of the head first
>>
File: headloom.jpg (247KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
headloom.jpg
247KB, 1000x751px
>>2875915
more
christ this is bleak, being a beginner is torture
>>
>>2875827
Block in with a hard brush before blending
>>
This is horrible, I felt I was half decent at gesture drawing last week and proceeded to focus on Perspective. Now I feel like fucking Rubbish at gesture.

What the fuck?
>>
>>2875986
this is horrible
>>
File: 1451499931422.jpg (430KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451499931422.jpg
430KB, 800x800px
>>2875988

It's over man, I am not willing to be bound by my human, biological shackles anymore. Fuck this jail of meat, blood and bones. AMPHETAMINES, MODAFINIL, TESTOSTERONE, NICOTINE, CAFFEINE, AMPAKINES. ALL COME TO FUCKING ME. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!! I AM ASCENDING NOW.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!
>>
>>2875991
>AMPHETAMINE
That's nice.

My boyfriend and I did loads of speed and MDMA once and decided to get down with it, but I got in an odd state after first cummage and just sat down and drew for 20+ hours. Then we played Paladins for another 12 hours.

Good times.
>>
>>2876025

Sounds life fun
>>
>>2875020
cute loli
>>
File: nu34jirwj.jpg (206KB, 1383x761px) Image search: [Google]
nu34jirwj.jpg
206KB, 1383x761px
any comments? Especially the torso box. I tried had a lot of trouble drawing it, I had to look at a box on my desk to try and visualize what it would look like. I'm trying to improve on my construction.

Also I just realized his right shoulder is too high.
>>
File: hm.jpg (1MB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
1MB, 853x1280px
>>2874490
Fifth portrait, 2 hours. Apologies for using lined paper, this was pretty spontaneous, I just wanted to do the linework at first with minimal measuring (so I can get better at eyeballing proportions), but then I decided to render it.

Also, does anyone know of some graphite artists that have a nice, stylized look for hair? I find realistic hair hard and time-consuming to draw, I'd like to copy some stylized looks.
>>
File: wolves.png (495KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wolves.png
495KB, 1200x1500px
Trying out tablet for the first time ever.
The guy who did the original has some insane composition skills.
>>
>>2876118

significantly better, but you're falling into the trap of simply copying what you see. I mean, sure, c'est l'art, but you should be trying to understand the actual anatomy underlying his face to train most efficiently. For example, through deliberate construction before rendering, if you end up rendering at all.
>>
File: wolves2.png (764KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wolves2.png
764KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: SCN_0002-1.png (653KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0002-1.png
653KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>2874954
Why render when the fundies arent there?
>>
>>2876323
Because creating unfinished pieces is only what faggots on /ic/ who preach fundies meme do
How good are they? Not good at all.
>>
>>2876115
Don't do this kind of stuff yet. Read a perspective book of your choice and start drawing basic geometric forms in perspective. Then you shouldn't have any problems drawing a damn box.
>>
>>2876323
because eric never learns

also who the fuck cares dude
>>
File: Sabarilla.jpg (215KB, 814x394px) Image search: [Google]
Sabarilla.jpg
215KB, 814x394px
Not a sphere anymore!
>>
>>2876403
You were actually good all along? What a surprise.
>>
File: IMG_20170226_0002.jpg (65KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_0002.jpg
65KB, 540x293px
I also draw a penguin
>>
>>2876290
Your heads are flawed go look at references again. The top of the head is behind ear.
>>
I'm doing this shoe exercise in Keys to Drawing, it's okay that it looks like hot dog shit on a mexican sidewalk, right?
>>
>>2876474
If it's okay with you. Not sure why you ask us for approval. We're not the ones drawing it.
>>
How do you anons deal with knowing you won't be anywhere close to ready to draw all those amazing ideas in your heads anytime soon?
>>
>>2876552
Honestly, you don't really think about that at all. After a while of drawing, you know what you're level is capable of, but you also know there are stuff that you've never done before and could maybe achieve with your current level of ability. Basically, your mindset focuses to your current level instead of what may happen one day. Really, it's not like you can't draw whatever ideas you want anyways. Nothing's stopping you, except yourself. If you really wanted something so bad, you would spend hundreds of hours on it. Even a beginner would be able to produce something good at that rate.
>>
I'm doing RSOtB right now, do I have to go through this entirely first or can I do other stuff while doing it?
>>
>>2876290

I know they're probably meant to be cartoony but it's obvious you're stuck in symbol drawing. The difference between a beginner drawing cartoons and a professional doing it is that the beginner is working thinking about symbols whereas the professional has the form in mind and simplifies that down into symbols. The former ends up looking mismeasured and sloppy like yours and the latter tends to be highly believable. I'd work from reference for a while before coming back to this
>>
>>2876570
>whereas the professional has the form in mind and simplifies that down into symbols
>people actually believe this
>>
>>2876572

Perhaps not when drawing between-frames in animation or when not concerned with detail, or if they've built a visual library of the symbols they've placed for that character before; but otherwise they are not just placing symbols, they are simplifying forms into symbols.
>>
answer these please >>2875915 >>2875933
>>
File: hlo..jpg (222KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hlo..jpg
222KB, 2048x2048px
Please destroy any small amount of pride I have in this.
>>
anyone read the karl gnass book on heads? i'm starting to feel comfortable with observation, but lack anatomical knowledge for a detailed and finished drawing.
>>
>>2876739
Loomis and Hampton are your best bets for anatomy
>>
File: youhavetogoback.jpg (68KB, 592x608px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.jpg
68KB, 592x608px
>>2876735
to fundamentals
>>
>>2876703
Just do more but on each head, try to internalize the shape of the head itself sort of like rotating those 3D models in your head. Everything has depth. The more you pound it in (especially at extreme / uncomfortable angles) the more you'll start to get it.
>>
>>2876752
so just keep practising?
should i start putting on features?
>>
File: 373d5a_5784761.jpg (14KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
373d5a_5784761.jpg
14KB, 520x380px
Fucking speedy son of a bitch
>>
>>2876735
one huge symbol

read the sticky and start learning from life
>>
>>2876760
I didn't use a reference for this and it's supposed to be in anime style but yes to the sticky I go.
>>
File: morelvsshizukup1-Optimized.jpg (145KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
morelvsshizukup1-Optimized.jpg
145KB, 635x900px
I made this manga

1/10
>>
File: morelvsshizukup2.jpg (132KB, 548x740px) Image search: [Google]
morelvsshizukup2.jpg
132KB, 548x740px
>>2876776
2/10
>>
File: morelvsshizukup3.jpg (159KB, 510x758px) Image search: [Google]
morelvsshizukup3.jpg
159KB, 510x758px
>>2876777
3/10
>>
>>2876778
please just fucking stop
just read the sticky
dont post any more
>>
File: 2.png (36KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
36KB, 900x800px
whats with loomis and making me draw weird old man faces
>>
>>2876161
>>2876118
unsure why this anon quoted me, that's not me(>>2874641 >>2874490)

did do a pretty good job though, better than mine for sure.
>>
File: 85275274457575.jpg (17KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
85275274457575.jpg
17KB, 250x289px
Best book to start learning to draw?
>>
>>2876808
>>
>>2876809
the sticky is not a book
>>
>>2876810
It is
>>
>>2876778
Who won?
>>
File: i fucking hate my life.jpg (33KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
i fucking hate my life.jpg
33KB, 1000x562px
>>2874372
gave up on this, figure drawing on pc is a lot harder, plus adding value to such a complicated mass is difficult in general :(
>>
>>2876861
I like how you turned it into an art itself.

The sad dark figure all alone in a huge gray box.

Nice work, anon.
>>
>>2876775
It doesn't matter what """""""style""""""" you're going for. If you understand how things work from real life you can take that knowledge and bend it almost like a waterbender to create something distinct yet still anatomically correct (more or less).
>>
>>2876863
>Nice work, anon.
this isnt reddit. this is a place for improvement and critique
>>
File: wes.jpg (200KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
wes.jpg
200KB, 900x720px
tried again, seems i did better on this one but its still too wise overall i think.
>>
>>2876867
shut up let me enjoy a compliment on 4chan
>>
I can't draw a straight line. Will it get easier with practice or am I forever cursed?
>>
>>2876883
drawabox.com/lesson/1
>>
>>2876890
>drawabox.com/lesson/1
you the mvp man, thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (995KB, 1088x872px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
995KB, 1088x872px
>>2876874
Pay more attention, use plumb lines, take pictures of your drawing and flip it to better see mistakes, Drawing is too wide and proportions kinda fucked up.
>>
>>2876900
ok i've felt this is a dumb question but i'll just ask since i don't know and i keep fucking up like this.

i'm eyeballing plumb/level lines with my pencil. should i try marking the photo up on my pc like this, then drawing off that?

i think i'm just gonna make a measuring checklist til i can learn :| i forget to do one thing to measure every time and it ends up fucked
>>
File: fig71.jpg (126KB, 536x820px) Image search: [Google]
fig71.jpg
126KB, 536x820px
Here's another figure. How's it?

I feel like I'm starting to understand how to see the forms and indicate them. My anatomy is still crap though so I'm relying mostly on the reference. I guess that's the next thing I should study.
>>
>>2876919
is that the 71st figure you've drawn?
>>
need answer >>2876753
>>
>>2876930
More like the 7th. The 1 is because I resized the original lol
>>
>>2874362
How do you work out proportions from imgination?
>>
>>2876955
It depends on what you're drawing obviously, anon.
>>
>>2876955
In general? Just knowing your subject matter (no matter what it is like >>2876956 says). That means doing studies and such.
>>
>>2876903
Sure, if you're not able to accurately visualise plumb lines by looking at ref, mark it, important thing is to learn accuracy and seeing the relationships. That's why are plumb lines, negative space and all that stuff important to drill from start.

Not dumb at all, keep drawing, m8.
>>
File: pantover.jpg (27KB, 381x461px) Image search: [Google]
pantover.jpg
27KB, 381x461px
>>2876861
Not too complicated. You just gotta simplify the forms. Don't start with too many tones. Just use mid-tone, light-tone, shadow. Block in the major shapes, then add details after.
>>
>>2876972
thanks for the help, i will
>>
>tfw no responses
>tfw no gains
>>
>>2876997
which one's yours?
>>
>>2876998

>>2875915
>>2875933
>>
>>2877002
jesus christ stop fucking crying that you aren't being spoonfed

a lot of art is learning on your own - use critiques for supplementation

if you solve problems without help it'll be ingrained better in your mind
>>
>>2877012
>/beg/ shouldnt exist
nice opinion
>>
wow fuck trying to draw from imagination, this shit is impossible. 2 months of copying references and I can't do fucking anything that doesn't look like a retarded 5 year old drew it. fuck me for thinking I could actually do something and maybe gain skill.
>>
>>2877020
It's alright, anon. We all go through that stage. Just remember to keep drawing and don't give up.
>>
>>2877020
Post what you have, we can help you to study more efficiently. Did you construct your drawings, measuring proportions, do you know perspective well enough? Really, post something and we can talk.
>>
>>2877023
>>2877029
Holy balls these are the first civil/helpful comments I've read all night. Good on you.
>>
>>2877020
Some people don't yet have to motor skills to draw, but 2 months is nothing
>>
File: IMG_20170227_011254.jpg (165KB, 834x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_011254.jpg
165KB, 834x871px
>>2877029
I don't understand Loomis at all. I tried fun with a pencil and the blooks I made were embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>2877035
why dont you start with the gesture and add the boxes to it
also make him hold and hide a ring like shes hiding a gun
>>
>>2877017
critique is good and it can help people who are new to art - i think /beg/ should stay

not sure what ur point is lmao
>>
File: ic14.png (22KB, 253x330px) Image search: [Google]
ic14.png
22KB, 253x330px
KtD -- head in strong shadow
>>
File: 14ref.png (534KB, 829x828px) Image search: [Google]
14ref.png
534KB, 829x828px
>>2877039
ref

just looking at the thumbnail now, really should have just blocked in the light tone all the way. The whole left side of the face is not a highlight.
>>
File: ic14.png (45KB, 354x501px) Image search: [Google]
ic14.png
45KB, 354x501px
>>2877039
Also took the picture at 50% for some reason
>>
File: 023 Carmen.png (162KB, 900x757px) Image search: [Google]
023 Carmen.png
162KB, 900x757px
wip from imagination
>>
File: IMG_20170227_015311.jpg (105KB, 854x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_015311.jpg
105KB, 854x631px
>>2877036
This looks worse. I'm so fucking retarded
>>
File: JW_SL_1.jpg (15KB, 372x662px) Image search: [Google]
JW_SL_1.jpg
15KB, 372x662px
>>2875198
posted this in draw thread too. but they never crit so here's today's work.
>>
>>2877060
I dont think is worse
>>
File: JW_SL_1_wip.jpg (22KB, 372x662px) Image search: [Google]
JW_SL_1_wip.jpg
22KB, 372x662px
>>2877065
process
>>
>>2877060
Should be using refs for figure drawing and working on perspective on the side before you begin considering constructing figures from imagination.
>>
File: 024 Carmen.png (291KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
024 Carmen.png
291KB, 1000x930px
>>2877054
Is it bad to keep doing these and then not finishing them. I wonder if I should be trying to polish these up more, or not do them in the first place and study more head construction and photos.
>>
>>2876874
The way you rounded it reminds me of Raphael.
>>
File: journal-25.jpg (140KB, 770x1190px) Image search: [Google]
journal-25.jpg
140KB, 770x1190px
>>
>>2875244
Maybe try making perspective more extreme?
>>
>>2877081
incase inspiration?
>>
>>2875681
And have you?
I mean if someone's telling you to fix something, you learn from it later, right?
So show us some work and let us help you! :3c
>>
>>2875837
Eyelashes aren't straight lines. The top lid ones curve slightly up and bottom slightly down.
They also don't all point toward the putter edge of the eye, they point away from the curves of the eye. (So lashes on the left point left and centre points slightly up and right points barely to the right.
>>
>>2877142
Naw man no idea who that is
>>
>>2877146
the syntax of my sentence wasnt easily understandable to someone who doesnt know incase is a person.
>>
I love drawing
>>
>>2877170
being a beginner is hell
how do you enjoy it?
>>
>>2877171
being a beginners the best time. It's the only time where you can get an anomaly in a line which improves your drawing qualitty trice over. I get that you need to dra 50 pair of eyes, but then you fall in love with 1 pair. As an intermediate you draw 50 pairs of eyes, one or two of which you like more, but never feeling the depth of joy you did in the past. Sure, the eyes you draw now are leagues above the eyes you used to fall in love with, but it doesn't matter. You just try again and again. Sometimes you aren't even aiming for stuff that looks pretty, amplifying the problem.

if you don't love it as a beginner that's a real shame.
>>
>>2877178
sounds like a terrible mindset
>>
>>2877178
So that's why you choose to stagnate?
>>
@2877178
>nosefaggot talking nonsense again
Reminder not to listen to him, ever.

The only (You) you're getting is a fuck you.
>>
Does anyone have any tips or tutorials on how to draw hair?
I'm having huge problems with blonde hair for some reason.
Can't really post anything of my failures since im out and browsing from my phone
Cheers
>>
>>2877171

1. Eat healthy
2. Exercise
3. Nice coffe
4. Good music
5. Enjoy drawing

Also, learn to enjoy suffering. It's rewarding.
>>
>>2877196
I wish i had money to enjoy all those things.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>2877198

What? I am on the verge of becoming homeless. Nothing I've said it's expensive. Fast food is way more expensive than buying brown rice, broccoli and chicken breast for awesome breakfast. Water is cheaper than Soda, coffee is not expensive and you can exercise by going out for a jog like I do.
>>
>>2877198
good food is cheap
exercise is free
coffee is cheap
music is free
enjoyment is free
>>
>>2874364
How is it?
>>
File: news.png (106KB, 548x700px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
106KB, 548x700px
>>2877205
Aaand the image...
>>
What's good for learning perspective, other than drawabox?
>>
>>2877213
theres not much to learn. just know the rules then go practise
>>
>>2877213

>1- Vandruff's DVD on Perspective
>2- Scott Robertson How to Draw book
>3- Gnomon Workshop Perspective DVD
>4- CGMA intro to Perspective DVD
>5- Eric Olson Seminar on Perspective

All available in CGPeers
>>
>>2876161
That's sort of where I am right now, I can just draw what I see. I don't have any understanding of construction or anatomy etc. Gonna start doing that though
>>
File: vandruff.png (21KB, 1740x302px) Image search: [Google]
vandruff.png
21KB, 1740x302px
>>2877222
Am I missing something? I can't find the Vandruff DVD on cgpeers.
>>
>>2877243
https://www.cgpeers.com/torrents.php?id=24161
>>
File: laughing nigger-guy.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nigger-guy.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>2877243
>cgpeers admin begging for money for his bandwidth-light torrent site

If I'm going to pirate a $1,000 software program that a large team of engineers had to work overtime to produce or art instruction lectures that are the product of decades of study on the part of certain individuals I'm sure as fuck not giving you any money for flippantly copy-pasting someone else's source code into notepad.exe you obese entitled retard lmoa
>>
So I recently started to go to an Atelier and my drawing skills quite improved. Now I want to start getting into digital, I think I'll go through Ctrl+paint lessons. Other suggestions? Anything is fine
>>
Does someone know how to stop Photoshop from applying all the changes I do to an individual brush preset, to all my brushes? It's really annoying.
>>
>>2877180
>>2877184
i dont know what you guys are extrapolating from what i said to form this reaction

>>2877191
love you jealous bro
>>
>>2876329
the problem isnt drawing a box, i know how to do that

its just that the torso isnt 100% cubic
>>
Am I supposed to draw the Picasso drawing in the sticky upside down or am I just supposed to try and draw it properly while looking at the upside-down one?
>>
>>2877282

The painting is upside down, and you're supposed to draw it upside down.
>>
File: studying.jpg (61KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
studying.jpg
61KB, 1000x562px
>>
>>2877289
Thank you. I would also like to know if I'm supposed to move straight onto the Fundamentals step of the guide now, or if I should just order the books listed and read/practice with those before continuing
>>
>>2877266
Do gesture.
Then try to combine.
You don't have to put everything in a box, it's about thinking in 3d while drawing.
Try simple then do extreme angles.
It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be believable.
>>
>>2877202
Not in a 3rd world shithole
>>
do I copy the drawings in art books or do I have to read what they say?
>>
>>2877395
Both
>>
How do I shade? I've been looking at Keys to Drawing and some youtube tutorials and such but I still can't make the motions to go light to dark or to section off the right places.
>>
>>2877398
Make a value scale for reference of lightest and darkest values
Hit in between when shading
Learn about value contrast
Use it to section off pieces
>>
>>2877150
Yes but I realised it's probably a thing or person to draw inspiration from and looked up incase art and it came up
>>
File: lokischets1.jpg (1MB, 873x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lokischets1.jpg
1MB, 873x1000px
I'm drawing this kitty for a friend, but I feel like his front paws look a bit funky. Any advice?
>>
>>2877060
No shit it's bad. You're a beginner, what do you expect?
>>
>>2877081
Yes it's bad. How do you expect to push your skills of you're just staying in your comfort zone. You can polish this so much more and make it look better than it already is.
>>
File: ThatWay.jpg (417KB, 2184x2196px) Image search: [Google]
ThatWay.jpg
417KB, 2184x2196px
> when you drew long time from imagination and you seem to can't get out the stylization of anything you create despite smashing yourself with references and mah Loomis.

One day.
Oh and my render is pretty much non-existent, there's no need to point it out anymore. :^)
>>
File: 025 Carmen.png (296KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
025 Carmen.png
296KB, 1000x930px
>>2877478
ah I don't what answer I was expecting. I know you're right but I just get so stuck, I have no idea how to push these more
>>
>>2877511
splash it with near-whites.
Make some contrast.
>>
>>2877511
>I just get so stuck, I have no idea how to push these more
Find some good reference(s) that is similar to what you are working on, and using it as a guide correct/improve your image. Don't do >>2877515
>>
>>2877124
no comprendo
>>
>>2876800

oooops

Sorry anon :(
>>
what shape do i move on to after lines
>>
>>2877558

O, [ ]

drawabox.com/lesson/1
>>
not perfect but sooo much better, only did the lines after i 'finished' then made a few tweaks

no PS on this comp so i couldn't just c&p the lines. will try that when i get home.
>>
File: 20170227_155746.jpg (75KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_155746.jpg
75KB, 750x1000px
>>2877567
>>
>>
File: drawing2.png (330KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
drawing2.png
330KB, 400x514px
>>2874372
What's good, what's shit? All critique welcome
>>
File: DaB Dissections 3.png (101KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
DaB Dissections 3.png
101KB, 1000x500px
How did I do with pic related? Any tips?
>>
>>2877614
Metal looks bad, but I couldn't explain to you how to fix it because it's kind of complex rendering. Overall, I can't tell what they are without looking at the name, so I don't know. Maybe okay?
>>
>Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain - Betty Edwards (Please look into the abridged version that excludes the pseudoscience)
Does this refer to The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain or something else?
>>
>>2877619
Obviously, but it doesn't matter, placebo effect really works.
>>
>>2877614
use references
>>
>>2877615
>>2877627
Okay, thanks. I'll try and use that reference for metal, seems interesting.

What would be some easily recognisable textures? I always end up with ones nobody recognises...
>>
>>2877655
Fur. Feathers. Literally anything but fruits and vegetables.
>>
File: journal-26.jpg (243KB, 770x1190px) Image search: [Google]
journal-26.jpg
243KB, 770x1190px
>>
>>2875869
Of course you'll be here. You're never gonna make it.
>>
File: journal-27.jpg (305KB, 770x1190px) Image search: [Google]
journal-27.jpg
305KB, 770x1190px
>>
File: dsfsdf4t42wfafa.jpg (305KB, 1470x891px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdf4t42wfafa.jpg
305KB, 1470x891px
Does this look like dogshit or is it ok so far?
>>
File: begthread 0301.png (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
begthread 0301.png
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>2874373
I never do rendering, but I want to change that. What are some things to keep in mind when starting out?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.