[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, let me see if I can TLDR the sticky to something more competent:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Ok, let me see if I can TLDR the sticky to something more competent:

Firstly, Draw what you see, not what you think you see. Draw the actual shapes, not what your brain says the shapes look like.

Think of said shapes you just drew as 3D objects, shade accordingly.

Study forms such as still life, figure drawings, follow steps 1 and 2, rinse, repeat.

Am I right so far? Or am I going to get like, "drawing shapes is symbol drawing" or some shit.
>>
>>2388488
Have the mods ever talked about remaking the sticky?
>>
>>2388491

Hell if I know, but I have seen a few people on here say that the sticky is full mainly of bullshit/backwards.
>>
>>2388488

The sticky is fine. The sticky not being fine is also a meme in of itself to confuse idiots like you who can't think for themselves.
>>
>>2388509
>>The sticky is fine

This guy
>>
>>2388509
these memes are getting so out of hand I can't even tell who's memeing who anymore
>>
>>2388509
the sticky is fine, but it could be better. We've got so many minds and yet the sticky is boring to read, low on information, somewhat redundant and promotes things that arent really that good.

It's not as if the sticky is bad. But it could be better.
>>
File: memewizard.png (93KB, 311x394px) Image search: [Google]
memewizard.png
93KB, 311x394px
>>2388519
The memes are alive and they are taking over. Meme magic is real.
>>
File: 1427932386913.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1427932386913.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
But right now there is nothing to replace the sticky with and most people think it could use an upgrade. So I suggest everyone post suggestions on what to change here(or should I start a new thread?) or even better write some content that should be in it and what it should replace and post it here, someone can compile it later into something concise afterwards and we can strawpoll, I'll compile it myself if nobody else will.

I think a good start would be to compile a simple table of content for the sticky and then people can post content according to it. I'll set up a makeshift wiki to put shit there. When we have some actual replacement we can start shouting at mods to replace the sticky, otherwise this "sticky is shit" is just going to stay a meme that we can circlejerk over forever.
>>
Draw a circle
Draw the rest of the fucking owl
>>
>Firstly, Draw what you see, not what you think you see.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.