[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my latest drawing -_-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: peep.png (208KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
208KB, 1280x1024px
my latest drawing -_-
>>
>>2373709
MODS
>>
File: cave.png (209KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cave.png
209KB, 1280x1024px
>>2373747
-_- what?
>>
File: 1368323033309.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1368323033309.gif
80KB, 170x207px
Back to the drawing board, Anon. You're not demonstrating the slightest knowledge of the fundamentals; Like people pointed out in your last thread. Your figures are flat and lack volume aside from the other issues.

Your main concern should be learning to draw in 3D space.

http://www.ctrlpaint.com/library/
Work on "Digital painting 101" Section "2 Traditional Drawing" and "3) Drawing 2" for a few months, about 3 or so. When you're comfortable move to the other sections within Digital painting 101 while you continue working with section 2 and 3.

This isn't a be all end all to drawing, but its a good place to start. When working in the sections its best to look up other resources to further your education on each subject. There is such thing as finishing a section, you will keep doing all of them for the rest of your drawing life. Think of it as a soup you will always be stirring, adding ingredients as you go.

Please take the time or at least show that your considering what people tell you if you're going to make threads this quickly. The link above can be found in the sticky, please make use of it.

Stay determined and focused, Anon.
>>
>>2373709

you should get a tripcode so that i know when it's you posting!
>>
File: scrib.png (92KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
scrib.png
92KB, 1280x1024px
>>2373932
is there but one path to the top of a mountain? logically speaking; is the top of the mountain even a worthy goal? Past the treeline is there any incentive to continue further into less favorable conditions?

if you were to ask me; i would say the mere fact that due to my "style" - threads created by me are immediately recognized as "mine"... well... it stands to reason im doing something right. :2

regardless -_- i will at the very least consider your "advice" but.... well - theres very little overlap between your short-sighted tactics and my long term artistic strategy.

regardless, thank you for the feedback :2
>>
>>2374033
>makes consistent garbage
>mistakes recognition for respect
>>
>>2374044

>mistakes a regular shitposter with a signature "-_-" as an actual beginner and fails to hide the thread
>>
File: 1396584915742.png (334KB, 881x750px) Image search: [Google]
1396584915742.png
334KB, 881x750px
>>2374033

To each his own, friend. Truly, if you are serious, I wish I could be blissfully ignorant of my shortcomings when it comes to art. Your ability to misconstrue criticism to inflate your ego is something to be envious of. Everyone creates art for their own reasons and you seem content with what you create, more power to you, Anon.

We live in an amazing time for art,as far as information distribution goes, where all kinds of resources are always available to you; Should you ever wish to get better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.