[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an odd problem. With every passing day i am getting worse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: isthiswhatlifehastooffer.jpg (75KB, 355x458px) Image search: [Google]
isthiswhatlifehastooffer.jpg
75KB, 355x458px
I have an odd problem. With every passing day i am getting worse and worse in drawing, it got to the point that i cant draw a head. I feel like a retarded child who tries to do his best. Maybe I am, but why now? It wasnt an issue a few years back. I am trying to "rediscover drawing" aka going to the basics but still i am failing miserably. What the fuck happened
>>
Its all in your head. Quit the whining.
>>
>>2367269

lol
>>
Post old art vs New.
>>
>>2367260
you sound like you are somewhere around here
>>
>>2367260
Parkinson's a bitch.
>>
>>2367260

Educate yourself on how improving in anything works. Improvement come incrementally with platforms inbetween. It is never a smooth upwards curve and you typically get a little worse before you get better. Just nigger it out like a good art slave.
>>
>>2367771
Interesting, Ive started to see this aswell.
>>
>>2367260
>>2367771
I know that feel and I hate it. Do you draw digitally only? For me, switching to pen and paper or the other way sometimes help regarding this problem.
>>
>>2368085
>>2368085
yes, also switching form right to left does the same
drawing with my left (off hand) forces to me to think what I am doing with my right than I can't with my left and when I go back to my main hand I abuse that more
>>
>>2368085
Yes, digital only. I will try on paper though.
>>
Honestly you might just be getting better at seeing your mistakes. I found a folder of a bunch of old PSDs from when I was just starting out when I was organizing my PC the other week. There were a couple pieces I distinctly remember hating at the time, that I realize really weren't that much worse than what I was doing at the time. So as some other anons have already pointed out, its probably just in your head.
>>
I used to think that i am getting worse thought, but it's because I started to pay attention to anatomy and shit.
>>
Alzheimer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.