[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to learn how to use colors and how to compose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: welp.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying to learn how to use colors and how to compose according to lightning. Any suggestons on this?

It is "finished" already (personal deadline), but how could it have been better?

ps: The pose, unfortunally, has to be like this. Crouching with the arms between the legs and looking backwards.
>>
>>2357719
the alien itself is an ok model. I can't say much about that since I'm not a 3d artist myself. what I can say is that from the standpoint of an artist in general, the grass and wall are very lazily done. There's no depth in this, no visual intrigue and the textures themselves lack very little connection. another issue is the light source does not read well. I don't know if we are looking at an alien who was just run down and cornered, because the lighting almost makes it look like its night and people are using flashlights. that being said, its neither dark or light enough to read that way since the flashlights would make it a brighter yellow and the night would make everything else around the scene much darker. This is all in the process since you are learning about these things.
>>
>>2357719

Dover Demon?
>>
>>2357737

The Varginha Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMyiH-dFqfs
>>
>>2357733
Thanks for The help!
I'll do my best following your sugestions and are How it Goes :)

>>2357737

It's The Varginha ET, pretty similar to Dover Demon

>>2357743

This
>>
File: 001.jpg (125KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
125KB, 480x270px
Low quality WIP of the "improved" version.

I think that the light source is better defined right now.
It's supposed to be 3PMs Sun.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>2357859
feels better then the previous. good progress
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.