[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cant really find a good example of it besides 1 of the intros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

cant really find a good example of it besides 1 of the intros of psycho pass but flat color thread, mainly high contrast

post any worhol and ur a fucking idiot
>>
https://youtu.be/HJ0onJKSITA
>>
>>
>>
File: Out_of_Control.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Out_of_Control.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: wxe7vib.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
wxe7vib.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>
7 YEARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonTXTZqE-Q
>>
File: 1451760699343.jpg (90KB, 742x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1451760699343.jpg
90KB, 742x1032px
>>2357542
>>
This count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwlFadLMgQ
>>
>>2359172
To expand upon this anon's post, if you don't like Redline you're gay af to be quite honest my family member
>>
>>2359364
Redline was kind of boring, wasn't it? It's the perfect example of all show and no substance. There was basically no story at all.
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (62KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
62KB, 331x402px
>>2359385
>>
>>2359385
It's more entertaining when you think of it as a Space Dandy episode
>>
>>2359385
style is the substance
if it's not your style then yeah, sure, it's boring
but if it is...
same reason there's such a dichotomic reaction to pacific rim, either it's just some big, dumb, cliche robot movie or it's a BIG DUMB CLICHE ROBOT MOVIE
>>
>>2359530
I love the animation in Redline and the story is frankly underrated, it was fine for what it was honestly, it was humorous, dramatic, sentimental and all of that shit without being overbearing and forgetting what it was. I liked Pacific Rim a lot too, it was super campy in a way you seldom see movies these days.
>>
i know everyone criticizes the ending for being rather abrupt but i really love how all the racers who lost are shown in awe at the very final climax, nobody's angry or petty, just pure unrefined love and respect for those who absolutely, positively gotta go fast
>>
>>2361604
if you rewatch it you can see there was no real hate between racers, it's just that their respect for eachothers was shadowed by their desire to win (see sonoshee and lynchman) and once the race was over even machinehead was glade for the winners

>gori rider you mother******
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.