[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post battle damaged solo's or fighting guys Bonus for twinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: MickeyIan.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
MickeyIan.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Post battle damaged solo's or fighting guys

Bonus for twinks
>>
>Shamelessbump
>>
Don't you have to post a few yourself to get the thread started?
>>
>>1468090
Sorry new to this. Will do
>>
File: Carlos-Condit-1.jpg (50KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos-Condit-1.jpg
50KB, 650x433px
>>
>>1468076
>friend was gaybo femboy
>I was a bit of a tearaway
>always scrapping
>he'd get beaten up for being a fruit fruit
>I'd get in fights beating his bullies
>tfw we'd cuddle and kiss and nurse each others wounds
>tfw getting my dick sucked while my jaw feels two feet out to the left and my ribs hurt

ah the good old days before tolerance came to the area. Kinda miss them
>>
>>1468104
I love carlos. Best body/face combo. He couldve been a model.
>>
File: 1164333320588.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1164333320588.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>1468137

H-h-hold me, anon!

M-my knight in shining armor, I'm yours!
>>
>>1468137
This is cute and funny at the same time. Should be made into a movie. More stories. How long ago was this? What happened to your fruit fruit friend?
>>
>>1468140
It was more like "Stupid boy! What if you get really hurt, then where will I be?"

>>1468141
Ehhh well it started about 10 years ago, we were 14 at the time and cause he was gay our group of friends abandoned him but cause he was my best friend and made my tummy go funny I didnt abandon him meaning it became two pals against the world.

His parents were real liberal so like gender neutral was a thing from the beginning so we'd been dressing up and using makeup and girly stuff since we were lil kids. He taught me how to kiss, how to embrace someone, how to do my hair and he became my partner ;)
>>
File: 9.jpg (63KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
63KB, 670x440px
>>1468137
"RYAN (HEAD-BUTT), 1999
That’s not my blood. I was making out with my main squeeze on a stoop in the East Village and some macho jock dickhead walked by and called us fags. I don’t think he expected me to get up in his face. We scrapped a bit and then I head-butted him and could feel his nose break on my forehead. We ran for blocks, laughing at the top of our lungs, and then jumped into bed, where my boyfriend took this picture of me."

Ryan McGinley is my fucking hero.
>>
>>1468150
hahaha awesome. We've been in those situations before. Not a tough guy but I've held my own. Trouble is most of the assholes round her go round in pairs. My crowning achievement (I guess) would be when I caught a guy who had beaten up my bf quite bad and I gave him a one-two punch catching his nose with the first punch and breaking it sending it all to one side then catching him right in the face with the second punch knocking him out
>>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.