[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Religious Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (118KB, 1228x1267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1228x1267px
Hi, we are a new religious cult based around the unification and evolution of mankind.

We are seeking to grow our number and our ideals, they aren't as far fetched as a lot of other groups you see out there. Take a look at the long description on our Facebook page, it's work the read even if you don't join us

Will answer any question that you have.

We are in a very early stage, prototype if you will, hence why so far there isn't much about us around the basis of what we stand for.
>>
>>687776
Come back once you have a dead jew to show.
>>
>>687776
do you call ourselves a cult? good luck with that
>>
>>687799
* yourselves
>>
>unification of mankind
Just become Bahá'í.

Or make a Bahá'í without tithes and the need for prophets.
>>
>>687776
Are you one of those sex cults?
What i mean is, do i get a gf for joining your cult?
pls respond
>>
>>687776
I came across someone going on about this on omegle, seemed to go against free will from what I gathered desu
>>
No it's not a sex cult and I don't think someone would of said anything on Omegal.. No one knows about this, as I said its a brand new religious cult...
>>
>>
>>687852
>catholic accusing others of heresy
>>
File: heresy.png (115KB, 1405x553px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
115KB, 1405x553px
>>687880
>anyone else accusing the one true faith of heresy
>>
>>687889
>ignoring my headcanon is heresy
Nice try, heretic.
>>
Stop making these threads, you autistic fool.
Worship Jesus Christ, the only Some of the One True God, like a real man.
>>
File: advent.jpg (72KB, 935x671px) Image search: [Google]
advent.jpg
72KB, 935x671px
>>687776
> based around the unification and evolution of mankind.
I'm onto you, bitch.
>>
File: 1455153483390.jpg (55KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
1455153483390.jpg
55KB, 490x427px
>>687776
>>687880
>not being a catholic
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 244x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 244x196px
>>
i'm not convinced you even know how evolution works. cya nerd
>>
I'm pretty educated thank you. I'm not your average joe. As I said if you wanna know about us then feel free to ask question. Criticism I'm fine with but just being a dick for the safe of it is pointless.
>>
Where is the facebook page?
>>
No thanks, religion is stupid.
>>
It's more like an idealist cult, it's more considered a religion though.
Type in
facebook
Com
/Henosisbelief
>>
Sorry it wouldn't let me post the address. Said I was spam so that's the best I could do.
>>
>This religion is based around the unification of Mankind. It's main aims are to spread world wide and to be eventually more powerful than the Catholic Church, essentially to eradicate all religions so that people aren't blinded by ignorance nor will they be influenced by numerous "higher powers". By doing this the worlds people will be united under one banner, this means global conflict will lesson especially in regions where religious wars and conflicts are fought.

>What is Henosis's beliefs? We believe in a God of man, not a creator, more of a leader or an example of what man could become. We believe in making the human gene stronger and furthering our evolution. We believe in the unification of humanity and all its people
>>
File: 1445150665021.gif (781KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1445150665021.gif
781KB, 320x287px
>>690723
Jesus Christ it might as well promise rainbows and unicorns for everyone.

Fucking middle schoolers and their "deep" ideas I swear.
>>
File: 1361413069582.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1361413069582.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>687776
>unification of mankind
Welcome to the club.
Tell me if people give a damn.
>>
>>687776
What does your group actually do though?
>>
>>687807
I always wondered if Raelian girls are easy.
>>
>>690941
Nothing. Probably just sit around smoking weed whilst saying "wouldn't it be great if like, everyone just got like, along, maaaan"
>>
>>690965
I would join a group that did this.
>>
File: TRihRjnc.png (114KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
TRihRjnc.png
114KB, 215x215px
>>690973
I'm sure there's one near you! Just google "local middle school," I've heard they love members who can procure weed for them!
>>
Sounds a little too Warhammer 40K for my tastes.
>>
The only God I recognize lives in the Void Which Binds between the realities and His name is Lord of Pain.
>>
>>687776

Do I get to stone fags, blacks and women? No?

Then I ain't joining shit
>>
I'd only see some sense in Church of Evolution; the spiritual movement based on Catholic doctrine of God-influenced evolution. Its members would actively seek knowledge, interpreting the teachings of the Christ, disciples and saints to reach unity with the Holy Ghost.
Its final goal would be ascension of humanity. Core belief would be that God led us to this point of intelligence and reason to use it to develop ourselves in spirit further beyond. It would introduce all sorts of radical lifestyles such as ascetism and helpfulness to others, submission to God's will, vows of silence and work and order trying to reach 'ego death' for getting new insights. It would be something like Savonarola in modern setting, but different teaching.
>>
A lot of people seem to think this resembles Warhammer 40K. I can kinda see why in terms of maybe the imperium and the space marine legions.
>>
>>691880
You know the ideology of the Imperium, right? Or are you an idiot who can't into fluff?
>>
>>691809
>It would introduce all sorts of radical lifestyles such as ascetism and helpfulness to others, submission to God's will, vows of silence and work and order trying to reach 'ego death' for getting new insights.
That's called monasticism.

Anyway, something closer to Pierre Teilhard de Chardin's teachings would work better.
>>
>>691921
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Luna
Emps used their knowledge to make primarchs and marines.
>>
Yeah I know the ideology of the imperium. I know a lot f the lor.
>>
>new religious cult
>iconography looks like SS black sun with DNA in the center
>united under one banner
>unification and evolution of mankind
>We believe in a God of man, not a creator, more of a leader or an example of what man could become

Nice try stormfront, GTFO off /his/ /pol/ and my internet.
>>
File: 150px-Transhumanism_h%2B_2.svg.png (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Transhumanism_h%2B_2.svg.png
7KB, 150x150px
>>687776
You're just transhumanists. Join the existing movement, friend.
>>
>>693147
also for fuck's sake I know you're new, but if you're replying to someone try clicking on their post number first.
>>
>>693871
Yeah I came here to say this. Logo completely ripped off the esoteric nazi black sun symbol
>>
>>694054
You know of the black sun?
>>
>>687776
>using a modified Schwarze Sonne as your symbol
Your religion isn't going to be a success.
>>
Screw off authoritarians
>>
so you'e just going to sit around meditating and perform f/f/f/m sexual intercourse for the purpose of evolution? count me in!
>>
>>687776
yeah nah
go back to doublych you sperglords and take the unsubtle nazi esoteric shit with you
>>
File: five-brood-mares.jpg!HalfHD.jpg (171KB, 1366x723px) Image search: [Google]
five-brood-mares.jpg!HalfHD.jpg
171KB, 1366x723px
>cult
i seriously hope you guys don't do this
check 'em
>>
I can't handle this much autism

"furthering humanity's evolution" I swear you're probably 100 lbs soaking wet and ugly as shit, you're only onto this because you know outside of pulling some Marvel-esque Xmen shit to alter your appearance or your sperm's potential, you'd never reproduce, let alone have sex. kill yourself and study basic fucking biology ffs.
>>
>>699291
>you'd never reproduce, let alone have sex
I think you have it backwards there m8
>>
>>699324
I know what you mean, but I was there when I was his age. I was stuck on reproducing. sex was a secondary goal for me, I had this obsession with eventually having kids because it is every organism's goal to do so. he will never reproduce on his own because he's undesirable, so doing all this gene therapy and whatnot is a good alternative for him.
>>
Neo Nazi symbolism aside why would one join your group over all the other trans humanist groups?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.