[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best news site? i asked earlier for one that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what is the best news site? i asked earlier for one that was unbiased,unopinionated and free of private interest, and was told thats not a thing. so are there any that are at least better than the rest or am i supposed to just keep reading 20 articles for each news story? because thats retarded. is there an aggregator or something that will just give me headlines with links to various articles? are rss feeds still a thing?
>>
>>>/news/
>>
>>678039
i don't trust 4chan for my news. if you're suggesting i ask on there, i don't want too i want to know what other countries do for news. its /int/ related.
>>
>>678031
the one with a relatively unbiased & uninfluenced reporter currently embedded in the region & situation you are trying to appraise youself of

so, depends?
christian science monitor used to be pretty good, I'm not sure they have the cash to stay where they need to be though.

probably twitter, but only if they stopped monetizing & promoting posts.
>>
>>678031
Bloggers are probably the best place to get your information from.
No news outlet can ever truly be considered 'unbiased', every news outlet will show some kind of bias one way or the other.
Live streamers are probably the freest of private interest but they tend to fall into either a liberal or conservative bias and they aren't exactly a reliable news source for up to the minute updates. Some just like to generate controversy to get views and rake in more of that Youtube revenue.

Here's a list of what are probably the better news sources.

Pete Santili
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeterSantilliTV

Thom Hartman program
https://www.youtube.com/user/thomhartmann

RT (>in b4 Putin)
Vice (hipster Jews)
Euronews (Eurozone propaganda)

Less good
Democracy Now (extremely liberal bias)
Deutsche Welle

You probably know by now to avoid all the macro commercial crap like FOX, CNN and anything owned by NBC Universal.

Watch Alex Jones only if you feel like having a good laugh.
>>
What is it with sexual pictures in the OPs? They piss me off so much
>>
>>679023
Are you muslim?
>>
>>679026
It doesn't matter. They're distracting for a thread that's supposed to have at least half intelligent discourse.
>>
File: high test.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
high test.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>679030
pretty sure it's to attract attention lad
>>
>>679023
low test
>>
SYRIA GENERAL threads
>>
>>679032
Who is this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.