[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finno-Korean Hyper War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 48

Can /his/ explain to me why the Finno-Korean hyper war ended the way it did? From what I can tell the Ancient Finnish Empire was at the height of its power, and the Hwan Empire seemed to be nothing more than a small but growing eastern power.

What led to the defeat of the Finns, and their eventual retreat from Southern Europe, paving the way for the golden age of the Hwan Empire, any recommended books on the subject?
>>
>>654751
>What led to the defeat of the Finns, and their eventual retreat from Southern Europe
Wtf is this Hwan propaganda? The Finns WON the great war. All evidence about the existence of the Hwan Empire got erased whereas the Finnish Empire got it's economy totally messed up and destroyed itself after some years
>>
It's hyper now?
>>
>>654768
>The Finns WON the great war
Read a book sometime. The Finns were obliterated by the biological warfare of the Hwans. The reverberations of weaponized autism are still felt today in Northern Europe.
>>
>>654751
The two cultures fused to create the glorious Turan race in 10,000BC
>>
Can anyone lead me to unbiased sources and information about this war? It seems to have conflicting views.
>>
>>654751
>the Hwan Empire seemed to be nothing more than a small but growing eastern power

Is this what teach you in schools nowadays, Pekka? The Finnic Empire's desire to expand is what caused the war in the first place.
>>
>>655118
unfortunately it's difficult to get unbiased information on the subject, but what is undisputed is that the war brought the end to both empires, along with other repercussions such as the Finns losing the ability to have social skills.
>>
The Finns had inferior resources and used mainly horse archers, which worked great at first in expansion, but not in more mountainous and forested areas in Europe.
>>
>>654751
>Finno-Korean Hyper War
>Finns and Koreans duked out with each other
>And spawned the Altaics

What the fuck OP? I'm fucking confused please educate me.
>>
>>654751

How may shitty threads do you need for your shitty meme?
Go to /int/ to spam shit.
>>
File: 1454586094652.jpg (44KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1454586094652.jpg
44KB, 642x361px
>>655157
Shitty meme?
>>
Everyone knows that the Finns used their psychic superweapons, the Pyramids to revert the minds of every sentient being to that of a baby, wiping out the Hwan along with themselves.
>>
>>654751
The rising tripartite alliance in the south Mediterranean between the Wewuz, Kang, and Sheid technocracies effectively stopped Finnish incursions into the region. They developed free-energy UFO technology with Hwan backing. The Finns were screwed. A mammoth cantabrian circle is no use against a flying opponent, and even the feared Sami psykers were shot down shortly after takeoff by Sheid laser technology.
>>
File: War_mammoth.jpg (729KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
War_mammoth.jpg
729KB, 1800x1800px
>>655143
>horse archers
>horse
>>
>>655220
>implying the Pyramids weren't a Hwan weapon
>>
>>655274
It's not an implication if he explicitly said so. Faggot.
>>
Who /finn/ here? Literally the best, most morally righteous side.
>>
The Finns would have won had the Russo-Americans not backstabbed them by supplying snapping turtles to the Hwan side.
>>
>>654768
This anon is right (>>654785) although the Finns successfully managed to defeat the Hwan and destroy most of their empire before marching on Pyongyang, the Koreans managed to create weaponized autism and activate the pyramids causing a cataclysm and sending humanity into the stone age for thousands of years
>>
>>655693
/hwan/ here, I want you to leave

Imagine a world ruled by the wise and great Hwan Empire, we'd be colonizing Mars by now. Instead the world is shit ruled by a hodge podge of retarded nation-states following the example of the Finnic Empire who acted based on their own interests and not those of humankind. Fuck the Finns.
>>
>>655755
Sauce ?
>>
>>655765
Says the Hwan who instigated the war with their agressive expansion and invasion of Finnish India and then opening all of your dams and sinking most of the continent except for what we now call modern India (also the source of the legend of Atlantis).
>>
>>655772
The seeing stone of Särkänniemi
>>
>>655817
Clarifying, Hwan opened the dams after the Finnish Order of Jedi successfully retook most of India, turning the war that the Finns had been losing at that point around.
>>
>>655822
The dams were just used to produce energy operate the orbital, Orgone-based Hwan Tesla-Orgasmator
>>
>>655832
>Hwan apologist
>>
The stories of the Great Flood and Atlantis all have their roots in the FKHW, but what about Cain and Abel. Could that story be an allegory for the war?
>>
>>655844
Of course, as was the Epic of Gilgamesh.
>>
File: 1449419933889.png (917KB, 646x642px) Image search: [Google]
1449419933889.png
917KB, 646x642px
>>655693
/Finn/ of course, I would not abandon my ancestors.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x421px
Why isn't the ingenuity and tactics used by General Tabulli Svegvre in the battle of Hurakhin Crossing discussed more

>outnumbered 3 to 1
>Hwan had Proto Ninjas
>used Mammoths to cross the mountains
>ambushed Hwan with Mammoths
>virtually entire Hwan army routed/destroyed
>liberated Hwan occupied Mesopotamia
>personally led his troops
>didn't scorched the earth with Pyramids like other generals

Wasn't there a more based battle than this
>>
>>655693
/hwan/ here, mostly because I can't forgive the finns for leading to the extinction of mammoths.
>>
>>654768
>This fucking blatant revisionism
The proto-Finns had to accept Hwaun's terms, mind you. It was only through varied degrees of ethic intermixing in the period of Hwaun occupation that distinct "Indo-European" (Finno-Korean) cultures came into existence.
>>
>>655874
How can you occupy anything if the Pyramids wiped your mind and you are barely smarter than a newborn?
>>
>>655890
Conquering was in the proto-Korean's blood. It came natural to them.
>>
Pretty dank meme /his/
>>
As we all know, the most extensive library holding many of the records of the war and books is jealously guarded by North Korea's Kim dynasty (the last remaining pure proto-ninjas in the world). We also all know that you need to defeat the current head of the Kim dynasty is honorable single combat to gain access to these archives. So fellow /his/torians, how do you do it?

I find that closing my eyes for 5 seconds to awaken my latent Jedi powers always seems to do the trick.
>>
I really like the theory that the surviving proto-ninjas branch out after the collapse and eventually inspired the Greek/Egyptian gods. I know there's not a lot of evidence to suggest this but if you like at certain ruins you can see very striking similarities between their gods and the proto-ninjas
>>
>>655693
Are you fucking serious? There's vast amount of evidence pointing the fact the Finns manufactured the Hwanan horse plague and used it as a weapon. Grow up you fucking edgelord
>>
While the tactics, battles and technology of these two empires are amazing, I would like to know more about the people involved. Surely millenia long war has some notablr soldiers, statesmen, regular civilians, leaders and generals and what not.
>>
>>655157
>How many

Another one Another one Another one Antoher Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one Another one
>>
File: his quality content.png (163KB, 1653x560px) Image search: [Google]
his quality content.png
163KB, 1653x560px
>>655157
Some reddit sperg sperging. get out
>>
>>654751
Most people will claim it's something to do with pyramids, but the Finns had major logistical difficulties in transporting Koskenkorva and Olvi 3 beer which contributed greatly in the loss.
>>
>tfw the knowledge of the ancient Atlantean alchemists got destroyed in the war's aftermath
>>
>>655860
poor mammoth deployment desu
>>
File: 1453040912808.jpg (1MB, 1942x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1453040912808.jpg
1MB, 1942x1223px
>>
>>654774
It's technically not in the same category as a generic war, hence the adjective, like the "cold" in cold war.
>>
>tfw /finn/

These Hwanposters need to stop with their unbiased shit, everyone knows that we fucked their shit in after they tried to sneak attack Budapest, and the Pyramids were their last resort.

Fucking Pyramids.
>>
>>656418
*Biased, fucks sake.
>>
File: 1448396886278.jpg (336KB, 819x394px) Image search: [Google]
1448396886278.jpg
336KB, 819x394px
>>656173
>>
>>656529
>that blatant revisionism
we have absolutely zero evidence that the Hwan advanced past the Balkan peninsula.

The Finns would have activated the Bosnian pyramid before letting it fall into enemy hands, and since it's still there we can conclude that the Hwan advance, even when they laid siege to IIstanbulii, never progressed that far
>>
>>656557
Are you kidding me, they advanced well up to the Italian penisula. You expect me to believe the early Romans worshiped a god Hwan out of sheer coincidence?
>>
>>656578
The Finns would have never allowed the capture of the Bosnian pyramid, it was a vital tool of deterrence.

Also I suggest you look up the fucking Aeneid, it clearly points to the fact that the Romans came from Asia minor.
>>
File: Capture.png (86KB, 1265x639px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
86KB, 1265x639px
currently working on this, will probably be done by tomorrow
>>
File: laughing dinos.jpg (63KB, 491x445px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dinos.jpg
63KB, 491x445px
>>655229
>Wewuz
Holy fuck my sides!
>>
File: 2000px-Thoth.png (794KB, 2000x3857px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Thoth.png
794KB, 2000x3857px
You know what was an interesting point of the Hyper War? Egypt, as it was independent state that was under condominium influence of both the Hwan and Finnic Empire (the only known case of the Empires sharing influence over somewhere), more interesting is that any mention of the inhabitants referred to Egyptians as 'the birdmen of the desert', or 'dwellers by the pyramids'. But More interestingly is that during the last stages of the war, the 'birdmen of the desert' were noted as being able to survive the devastation of the Pyramids by 'reverting'. But we do not know what is mean by 'reverting'. But this perhaps explains why Egypt was able to rise in the power vacuum left in the war and not suffer the instability that Mesopotamia had.
>>
>implying the hyper war wasn't a war of ideology
>>
>>656740
dont even get me started on korean proto-commies
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 238x250px
I can't take this meme anymore
>>
>>656740
No one has denied that the conflicting ideologies of the empires would eventually lead to conflict.
>>
>>655934
>I find that closing my eyes for 5 seconds to awaken my latent Jedi powers always seems to do the trick.
WEE WUZ FINNS AND SHEET :DD
>>
>>656674
Nice
>>
>>655874

wait, are we memeing prehistory into existence?
>>
File: 1439792841294.png (506KB, 669x376px) Image search: [Google]
1439792841294.png
506KB, 669x376px
>>656772

>FINN

WE WUZ JEDIS AND SHIET
>>
>WE WUZ HYPER AND SHIT
>>
Quality thread
>>
Where did this meme originate?, is this one of /his/'s first memes?
>>
>>657345
This isn't a meme anon, this is historical discussion.
>>
>>657366
That's pretty hard to believe considering there's no evidence to this "hwan" empire
>>
>>657401
Hyper war denier detected.

gtfo shill.
>>
>>657345
>>657401
This is the state of the education system today.
>>
File: img_0261.jpg (59KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_0261.jpg
59KB, 427x640px
Well well well... this is getting a bit strange.

Ps. For those, who hadn't followed the latest linguistic research: most likely Finnish dialects were not spoken in the area of modern Finland before the advent of Nordic Iron Age. Pls, no more Ice Age theories. Say no to mammoths. t. Finn
>>
File: 1453700064038.png (13KB, 308x307px) Image search: [Google]
1453700064038.png
13KB, 308x307px
>>657427
How can somebody be this ignorant. I share your sentiments >>657416.

pic related
>>
File: Emu Invasion of Hwan Japan.jpg (66KB, 620x335px) Image search: [Google]
Emu Invasion of Hwan Japan.jpg
66KB, 620x335px
>That time when the Hwan Empire was too weak defend its Japanese territory, and the Emu's were able to launch an offensive to take it.
>You will never be the General Emu leading the invasion of Hwan Empire's Japan with over a million Emu bro's behind you.
>You will never laugh in enjoy as you rape the small Hwan forces stationed there, and taking all the loot they have to send back to the Motherland.
>You will never have a harem of Hwan Priestesses & Goddesses to serve your own desires

Aw man. Fucking Emu's got it good during the Finno-Korean Hyper War.
>>
>>657401
No shit, that's because of the pyramids
>>
>>657584
You got this photo from where?
>>
What did proto ninjas look like?
>>
>>657758
You can't see them, they were invisible at all times.
>>
>>657654
the hwan empire invented color photography
>>
>>657794
Allright.
Väinämöinen was the god emperor of Finnish Empire. Who was second in command? And who was leading Hwan ?
This is truly important.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/population-change-shift-upheaval-europe-discovered-by-scientists-a6855336.html
>>
>>657858
>Finns genocided the Hwan that lived in Europe
Holy shit
>>
File: the great assault.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
the great assault.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
Contemporary painting showing the Siege of the great fortress of Gyengneong- Paen (7845 BC), where Finnish Imperial forces under Emperor Väinämöinen, confront Emperor Hwan Yu Koo and his royal guards in the heart of the fortress
>>
We need some kind of wiki for this, since hyper war is so unknown for a lot of people.
>>
Stop importing KC memes here fucking autist
>>
At least /swiss/ managed to stay neutral.
>>
File: 1441257931883.jpg (56KB, 645x716px) Image search: [Google]
1441257931883.jpg
56KB, 645x716px
>You will never be a Hwan living on the Indian subcontinent, just chilling.
>The millions of lives lost and the total decline of civillization leading to ancient Sumeria as we know it
>>
http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure
now all we need to do is make a model of what a suomisaber would look like
>>
File: suomihornedlightsaber.png (286KB, 783x391px) Image search: [Google]
suomihornedlightsaber.png
286KB, 783x391px
>>658789
you mean you dont know about the famous Finnish Horned Lightsaber?
shame, I have a recreation on my mantle along with my portrait of Emperor Väinämöinen
>>
I find this thread funny, but Idk why is it allowed here instead of in /b/.
>>
>>658283
Very nice
>>
>>658940
Maybe because it's history.
>>
>>658772
It only became a subcontinent instead of a regular continent because the Hwan flooded most of it when the Finns were kicking their ass late in the war. #RememberLemuria
>>
>>658283
HERETIC!, HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THIS IMAGE OF THE GOD EMPEROR AND HIS MOST NOBLE SON!
>>
>>658940
because /b/ isn't funny
>>
>>659497
But that is a picture of the Finnish God Emperor. How is it being defiled? Are you high?
>>
File: emperor.jpg (91KB, 320x512px) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
91KB, 320x512px
God Emperor Väinämöinen
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 188x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 188x240px
>>659497
go back to /tg/ you 40k autist, this is a serious discussion board.
>>
>>659533
>modern Finnish flag
Fake and gay
>>
>>659554
>implying that ancient finnish emperors didn't have the gift of foreseeing
>>
>>659663
We have an ancient Finnish flag though >>657442
>>
File: Hyper war.png (121KB, 319x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper war.png
121KB, 319x525px
>>
Where does anybody get information on this "ancient war"? Is this just a meme gone wrong??
>>
>>660472
>Meme
It's actual history dude. The only reason not many people have heard of it is because there is very little evidence of it, just because of all the devastation. Keep following this thread if you want to know the truth about the past.
>>
File: 3432523.png (97KB, 512x779px) Image search: [Google]
3432523.png
97KB, 512x779px
>everyone jerks off about the finns even though the Hwan have an objectively better war record

im so fucking tired of this board
>>
>>660472
Just look up some academic literature, I strongly recommend Nikki Toivonen's "A Short Introduction to the Finn-Hwan Hyperwar" or if you're more interested in its immediate consequences "The Aftermath of the Hyperwar" by Son Ming-Ho.
>>
>>660504
I follow every thread i see on this, its just I have never once seen a link/document/anything. Except for people saying that its true! I just want to know where they even heard of this, or read up on it! They had to have heard it from somewhere.
>>
>>660343
>Wewuz Empire
>Kang Kingdom

kek
>>
>>660343
Wewuz
Kang
n Sheid
>>
>>655131

The primary archeological sources are unbiased tho. I mean, cave paintings don't lie.
>>
>>660516
I was taught most of this stuff in school, and read it up in books like "The Finno-Korean Hyperwar: Rise and fall of the Emu Confederacy".
If you can't find anything about it on the internet, that's rather strange. Have you tried going beyond google?
>>
File: ancient map.jpg (2MB, 6252x4087px) Image search: [Google]
ancient map.jpg
2MB, 6252x4087px
>>
>>660343
I like it better than the original. ty senpai
>>
>>660343
Fucking Hwan trying to change history to make themselves seem better. Fuck off.
>>
>>660696
Reminder that this is Hwan in the middle of the war when they invaded most of the Finn's Asian land.

Also
>no Lemuria
Lemuria hasn't been sunk at this point you Hwan cuck unless you want to pretend it never existed and Hwan didn't commit one of the most heinous war crimes in history.
>>
>>660722
t. Hwan propagandist
>>
>>660759
Never even heard of Lemuria. Please, enlighten me.
>>
>>660777
>the picture in the archive is gone
Lemuria was the rest of the Indian continent. It had it's own people and culture but was mainly controlled by the Finns by their colony. The war started when the Hwan invaded Finnish Lemuria. In the later parts of the war when Lemuria was about to be retaken, the Hwan opened all of their dams and flooded the entire continent with the modern Indian subcontinent being the only non flooded area. The sinking of Lemuria inspired the tales of the Great Flood and also Atlantis.
>>
>>660853
>Inspired Atlantis
Thing is, Atlantis was real. Ruled by Proto-Batavi, who fled the Finns when they took over their homelands.
>>
>>660759
>>660777

Lemuria was the homeland of the progenitor race of the Emus, the Lemus. When the Emu survivors of the Hwan bombing of Lemuria (using the metaphysical bombs developed at the Hwan site of Mohenjo-Daro) were not given a homeland of Emuria by the Wewuz Empire, that is when the age of unprecedented Emu aggression began.
>>
>>654751
anyone know about ingrian mammotids? Why weren't they just tamed. They clearly had a superior build to conventional steppe mammoths?
>>
>>660861
But the Sky Fortress Atlantis is clearly different from the sunken continent Atlantis from the stories and legends.
>>
>>660874
They were too aggressive and intelligent. Ancient Finnish records from far before the hyperwar show that they tried domesticating them, but they rebelled and wreaked havoc through the (then) small empire.
>>
>>660877
Ah, you meant the sky fortress? My mistake, carry on.
>>
>>660889
My research has led me to believe that the story of Atlantis takes from both the Sky Fortress but also the sunken continent of Lemuria. As everyone knows, the Sky Fortress was destroyed in a Jedi attack and crashed to the Earth. I believe that in the post Pyramid world, this was conflated with the continent of Lemuria being sunk by the Hwan and over time it morphed into our modern Atlantis myth.
>>
Is there any REAL evidence the Hwanan horse plague was manufactured by the Finns or was it just propaganda?
>>
>>660696
>No Emu controlled Hwan Japan
>Emu's didn't colonize North America yet.
>Finns didn't take tip of Africa.
Shit map, Senpai.
>>
File: hwanguk.jpg (24KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
hwanguk.jpg
24KB, 480x368px
>>656529
>>660696
Here is the Hwan at the beginning of the war for those that are interested. Filthy Hwan managed to make massive gains in the middle of the war but the heroic Finns pushed them back by the time the war got into its late stages.
>>
>>660696
>Unironically believing the Hwan Empire and Ancient Finnish Empire co-existed

Tthe Hwan Empire was finally established replacing the Hwangook Confederacy after the Southern Finnish successor states were defeated and Rooma fell to Hwangook froces in 7197 BC
>>
>>661242
>Finnish exploration and single trading post / space elevator combo on the cape counts as them "tak[ing the] tip of Africa"
Are you high?
>>
>it's another autistic alt his roleplay thread
>>
So my ancient history professor said that there's no evidence that Gondolas ever served at the front; is he right? In high school I learned that Gondolas were used to break sieges.
>>
>>661582
We just don't know
>>
>>660565
I went to many search engines, my local library, and asked my old history proff. I cant find any info on this meme.

Also where do you live?(country wise)
Canadian here, maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
QUALITY THREAD MODS

MIGHT AS WELL TURN THIS PLACE INTO REDDIT LITE, YOU INCOMPETENT MEMETIC FUCKS
>>
>>662070
I'm sure you'd be happy to know that there was another thread with over 300 replies discussing the Finno-Korean Hyper War, which is admirable, this part of history has received disproportionately less focus than almost any other.
>>
>>662083
Are we ever going to get a map of where the major battles of the Finno-Korean Hyper War happened? What land changes we got? And what the Emu Confederacy was doing?
>>
>>662119
I'm no expert, just an enthusiastic dilettante.

But a scholar has begun compiling a History of the Finno-Korean Hyper War

http://pastebin.com/tZcDJiKf
>>
File: 1447375357822.jpg (225KB, 640x913px) Image search: [Google]
1447375357822.jpg
225KB, 640x913px
Daily reminder that the Finnic Empire and the Hwan were actually black and that modern day Finns and Koreans were created in the lab to serve as soldiers.
>>
The darknet has alot of stories about the hyper-war along with stories about atlantis and shiet.
>>
Also could the sapmi population of norway, sweden and finland be the offspring of hwan?
>>
File: 15161579046_62dea29bf8_b.jpg (28KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
15161579046_62dea29bf8_b.jpg
28KB, 1024x768px
>>655105
i see, it all makes sense now
>>
>>662279
Yea, I'm not even going to post anything on a blue board, it makes unit 731 seem tame.
>>
>>662066
I'm from Europe. (not a country, I know, but it's taught in most countries here as far as I know).
When I meant going beyond google, I meant the deepweb, or whatever other people call it.
It's rather strange that you can't find anything, because while it IS quite obscure, it should not be impossible to find information about it.
I'm afraid that other than the deepweb I am fresh out of ideas, friend. Maybe you should stick around in order to find the truth.
>>
Anyone have any English sources for reading? Already read the Korean Wikipedia article
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/환국_(유사역사학)
and the Naver article.
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=sec&sid1=103&sid2=245&oid=055&aid=0000141693
>>
File: e0079724_51584565274bd.jpg (126KB, 900x622px) Image search: [Google]
e0079724_51584565274bd.jpg
126KB, 900x622px
Can anyone translate and label pic related? Useful for knowing the great contributions of the Hwan Empire. Apparently from the pictures, they built Mohenjo-Daro and the ziggurats, tamed aurochs and the Bactrian camel and created the basis of the Chinese written language. Is this right?
>>
>>663581
The only aspect i'm able to support is taming of Aurochs. I wouldn't doubt the rest though.
>>
File: 1450058832407-0.jpg (751KB, 2145x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1450058832407-0.jpg
751KB, 2145x1419px
>implying the hyper war ended
the real redpill is that the hyper war is still going on today, waged by secret societies of finns and hwans with ancient lineage. we are merely pawns in an endless game of hwann-finn hyper-chess

it never ended
>>
File: laQTuDg.jpg (35KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
laQTuDg.jpg
35KB, 453x500px
>>660696
>water bender tribes
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1500x1500px
>>663601
am i the only one who truly sees?

pic related is a contemporary hwanite field operative
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 343x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 343x1000px
>>663676
finnic spectral assassin
>>
How does the Sampo play into all this?
>>
>>663688
Well Sampo fedd the finnic population, its about what it did. It could have been something with the water-inhabitants because the fishes were attracted to the sampo when they put it in the water... Perhaps they was planing to use the dolphins to attack korea from the water,
>>
>>662147
actually what happened is that the world spanning black empire which preceded the finns and hwans collectively ascended to the astral plane which left a massive power vacuum, which their slaves (hwans and finns) competed over
>>
>>663760
Bullshit revisionism, what are you trying to integrate as fact?
>>
File: image.gif (72KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
72KB, 207x207px
>>663767
uh, there are many meditation techniques out there that allow you to communicate with the astral plane (though because the Wewuzians have mastered the plane, they have blocked all further access through ascension). a lot of our modern technology was retrieved with such techniques
>>
>>663688
Sampo may have been the reason the war started to begin with. The Finns invited an apparatus that could produce infinite amounts of grain, salt and gold and their empire would've been unsustainable after a few decades had the Hwan not invaded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampo
>>
>>663796
>finns were the first to use console commands
>>
File: God Emperor Väinämöinen.jpg (2MB, 1653x1800px) Image search: [Google]
God Emperor Väinämöinen.jpg
2MB, 1653x1800px
>>
>>657842
There were multiple Finnic lieutenants, but the two most well-attested in the Suomëleva are the brothers (or brothers-in-law?) Spuordi and Spuardë
>>
>>664113
Don't forget the captain of the emperors guards, Mr Nibe.
>>
>>660696
Ah yes, I remeber when we used to play Risk togeather.
I was often the Texas empire.
I will slay you, EMU SCUM.
>>
>>660696
this map shows post collapse of the first United States of America after the emus fins and hwans destroyed it
>>
File: 1451136367463.jpg (70KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1451136367463.jpg
70KB, 460x562px
>>654785
Top laff m8
>>
>>663933
who is this cum plum
>>
File: obama002.jpg (11KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
obama002.jpg
11KB, 200x218px
>>663601
Actually the hyper-war ended in sometime in 2014. That was the real "change" that Obama struggled to bring throughout his two terms. He spent years studying ancient Hwanite and Emu runes in Indonesia, and he was trained in Wewuzian magic during his stay in Nigeria. Some scholars even claim Obama descended from the astral plane and was not born on this earth at all.
>>
File: hyper-war now.jpg (168KB, 768x714px) Image search: [Google]
hyper-war now.jpg
168KB, 768x714px
>>654768
it wasn't the economy that led to the eventual Finn downfall after the war. The thing is, that the Hwans vastly outnumbered the Finns. The Finns would never have been able to win the war if it wasn't for their invention of "memes". While meme deployment devastated the Hwans, it also had caused an autism epidemic on the Finnish side. This is what led to their eventual collapse.

The memes we use today are tame by ancient Finnish standards, yet they still have been shown to cause moderate amounts of autism.
>>
>>665544
No
>>
File: wut.gif (451KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
451KB, 307x230px
>>665641
Yes
>>
>>665624
I believe the ancient meme magic may be regenerating. Autism in the modern world is increasing, and we're learning so much more of our forgotten heritage. The autism is only beginning.
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>665670
Pretty much
>>
>>665650
it didn't happen in 2014 so Obama couldn't be around
it happened around 8000 BC and if Obama was going through terms it would mean their would have to be a presidency which the only one that was around at the time was the first united states of America whose people would have been forcibly removed from him from office or even let him get into office at all
>>
File: 1450805895353.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450805895353.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>665682
please see the following post
>>663601
>>
>>665689
go back >>/tv/ and tend to your onions davos.
>>
File: hwan blank stare.jpg (53KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
hwan blank stare.jpg
53KB, 460x276px
>>665730
>davos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davos

i dont understand
>>
File: 1433567606074.png (53KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
1433567606074.png
53KB, 366x263px
>you will never lead a successful siege on one of the Australopithecan city-states
>you will never rape and pillage through the streets as they flee before you
>you will never take one of the Monkey King's wives for yourself
>>
File: 1451028767436.jpg (74KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451028767436.jpg
74KB, 585x400px
>>665742
why even live?
>>
So how do the Venets (proto-Slovenes) fit into this? The always reliable Archaeology and Racial Research Department of the SNS has upheld for years that the Venets migrated from their ancient Himalayan homelands , first to Slovenia and then from there Venet migrations to Galicia, the Basque country, Bretagne, Wales and the Alps have been traced.
Its clear that the Venets were fleeing Hwan expansion, but does anyone have any sources on how they were welcomed by the Finns?
>>
>>665742
>raping non-hominids

But why
>>
File: Doorman.jpg (554KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Doorman.jpg
554KB, 1200x900px
>>665879
>sources on how they were welcomed by the Finns?
you know how clubs have strict policies on the ratio of attractive girls to unattractive girls to guys they let in? it was kind of like that
>>
>>660696
>Argentina
>not "melanoid kingdom of argentina"
>>
>>665737
the characters in that giff is from game of thrones hes know as the union knight for being a common smuggler that brought food to the a major nobles castle when it was under siege
>>
>>665952
sorry, i dont watch gay of thrones
>>
Neanderthalian rockbanger here.
The Finns genocided my peoples.
Rock bless the Hwanguk.
>>
>>667098
you deserved it you primitive brute

get back in the salt mine, slave
>>
File: angry_baby_gimp.jpg (41KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
angry_baby_gimp.jpg
41KB, 649x638px
>>667132
OGGA BOOGA.
WE WILL TAKE YOUR WIMMINS.
SMALL DIK PROTO-FINN CAN'T EVEN GET WIMMIN HAHAHA. WHYTE BOY.
>>
Gsg mod when
>>
File: after.png (144KB, 1011x1057px) Image search: [Google]
after.png
144KB, 1011x1057px
>>665879
>>665907
The Proto-Slovenes were howeber the dominant force in Europe after the end of the Hyperwar for a few centuries though. Before the emergence of the Neo-Finnish Empire.
>>
>>669490
can't you even check your fucking image before you post it, how can someone make that many typos
>>
File: after2.png (144KB, 1011x1057px) Image search: [Google]
after2.png
144KB, 1011x1057px
>>669494
checked
>>
>>669510
Khagnate should be Khanate, right?
Remanants should be Remnants
>>
File: after3.png (145KB, 1011x1057px) Image search: [Google]
after3.png
145KB, 1011x1057px
>>669515
Khagante is also a legit spelling.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.