[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without any of the usual bias, describe this man's contribution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Dolfy.png (39KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
Dolfy.png
39KB, 228x171px
Without any of the usual bias, describe this man's contribution to the world.
>>
>>592812
Fanta
>>
New borders, further misery.
>>
Suffering, death, sorrow and architecture
>>
Advancements in science

Advancements in military technology

Countless attrition analytics

Set the united states up to being the most powerful country
>>
>>592832
>Set the united states up to being the most powerful country
you could argue he did that for the Soviets as well
>>
Nothing
>>
File: 800px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg (240KB, 800x908px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg
240KB, 800x908px
Personally, and don't quote me on this, but I believe Hitler subconsciously showed to the world that a united Europe would never operate without a sole beneficiary. As in, Europe would never be a monolithic force that a lot of idealistic Europeans strived, because the intrinsic differences are so partisan that there will always be a separation of states. This is why the European Union is a mixed bag; with some people wanting Europe to proverbially rise again (not in Hitler's manner, per se); and others who resent it because it's a federation without the practicalities of one. A plural currency still hasn't the set the global precedent. Joint military command is a blanket whitewashed show of power, and nothing more. Europeans countries still act within their own interests.

I think people who value the EU look at it like a quasi-United States. Which Hitler so rightfully showed would never work, and most likely never will. There can only be one.
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
He had an anime counterpart
>>
>>592812
>Without any of the usual bias
You seem to want some kind of unusual bias.

Fuck off.
>>
>>592872
I want no bias.
>>
>>592878
You don't get no bias with history. It is impossible.

You get the past as it essentially was.
>>
>>592840
I disagree, on the terms that i wouldnt consider the great depression and ww2 to be good tines to average things or measure outcomes and apply them to all scenarios.
>>
>>592825
you sir are a god
>>
Significantly lowered property values across Europe.
>>
>>593423
lel
>>
germans weren't pussies and actually attempted military conquest and territorial empire in Europe instead of unsuspecting 3rd worlders they were isolated from by an ocean
>>
>>592830
Except not the last one.

Nazi architecture was shit. The only meaningful effect on architectural history from Nazi Germany was taken from their fucking PILLBOXES
>>
>>593443
That takes real balls.

Always easier for a great power to economically exploit and conquer spear chuckers, than it is to fight armed forces roughly at your own level.
>>
>>592812
Sacrificed all of Europe to boost Sweden's economy. God Bless.
>>
Worst thing to ever happen to NAmerican/European nationalism.

You can't say France for the French, or, we should rethink and reduce immigration. You'll just get called a nazi.
>>
wildlife protection legislature
>>
He lived and he died, of this alone we are certain.
>>
The chosen one to end Europes hedgemony
>>
File: en svensk tiger.png (312KB, 673x919px) Image search: [Google]
en svensk tiger.png
312KB, 673x919px
>>593474
>>
>>592840
so stupid
>>
>>592812

A critical antecedent to le "open society"
>>
>>592812
I'm quite sure Liberal PC European culture would be nowhere to be seen without him. It would have developed regardless, but later were it not for him.
>>
>>592812
The man that brought about the final cataclysm of European civilisation.
>>
>>592812
Lots of memes.
>>
>>596239
/sverigetråden/ pls go
>>
>>592878
Hitler was a huge shithead who almost single handedly destroyed europe and especially Germany.
>>
>>592812
Many high-quality memes
Stylish military uniforms
Many hearty keks reading about his military "strategy"
>>
Well, he killed the most scheming, mentally deranged world leader of the first half of the 20th century, and ended his dictatorship over a noble and industrious nation.
>>
>>592812
he and stalin gave me people endless opportunities for alternate history scenarios
>>
SJWs
>>
Letting more people into art school
>>
>>592835
That is exactly why you are speaking Russian on an American cartoons website.
>>
>>592812
Ruining eugenics as a topic of legitimate pursuit.

Fucker.
>>
File: 1452593925145.gif (276KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452593925145.gif
276KB, 240x287px
>>592812
Without him epic gifs and memes would not exist. Despite how that sounds I'm not joking, b/c what's really more important, millions of people dying or billions of people laughing?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.