[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE ALL MY PRUSSIABOO AT??? >godlike military >Berlin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 34

File: Prussia.png (102KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
Prussia.png
102KB, 640x384px
WHERE ALL MY PRUSSIABOO AT???

>godlike military
>Berlin best city GM
>Prussian eagle is best eagle
>a prussian chancellor made Germany GREAT AGAIN, when Kaiser Willhelm II fired him, Germany lost
>>
name one state better than Prussia

>protip:you can't
>>
kys nazi
>>
>>586293
tell us more about your pure 1/128 prussian heritage, amerifriend
>>
>>586296

Every other European country ever?
>>
>>586304
Unfortunately, I have no glorious Prussian blood in my veins, my life is misery
>>
File: prussia_is_stronk.png (193KB, 321x881px) Image search: [Google]
prussia_is_stronk.png
193KB, 321x881px
>godlike military
Sure, m8.
>>
>>586293
Fuck Prussia, the Prussians, and you.
Prussians ruin everything, including Prussia, but especially Germany.
>>
File: pru.png (698KB, 1289x765px) Image search: [Google]
pru.png
698KB, 1289x765px
>>586293
>godlike military

Depends of when tbqh
Still the only great power in history to ever get conquered in 19 days...
>>
>>586308
Yeah right, let's see if that's correct militarily.

France:
>Franco-Prussian war, Prussia won
Poland:
>The partition of Poland, Poland got raped
Austria
>Austrian-Prussian war, Prussia won
Denmark:
>Danish-Prussian war, Prussia won
France, Russia and Austria
>7 years war, Prussia won

Try harder you fagget
>>
>>586313
>>586320
Who were they fighting against? Oh yeah, Napoleon, a fucking genius who is famous for wrecking everybody
>>
> a prussian chancellor made Germany GREAT AGAIN
So, was Bismark for or against annexation of Alsace-Lorraine? I've read both variants, he was either actively against it, hoping to befriend France in the future, or for it, wanting to get something from the war to please public opinion inside Germany.

Because either way it was a huge mistake.
>>
>>586293
>us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants
>>
>>586321

Are you talking for a military poinr of view?
What are you 8yo?
And who the hell would chose Prussia as a military powerhouse?
It has one of the shittiest military records ever.
>>
>>586335
Most of the sources that I have read say that Bismarck wanted to annex Alsace-Lorraine, I personally believe that yes, he wanted to annex that province.
>>
>>586345
>>586335
No. Bismarck actually against the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine. In fact, he is actually against anything that make France angry. But unfortunately, most German want Elsass-Lothringen. So, he has no choice but to ride along.
>>
>>586345
>>586352
Can't wait for prossiaboos to defend both interpretations.
>>
>>586321

>France
exists and technologically more significant
>Poland
exists and is Prussia's overlord
>Austria
exists and culturally more significant
>Denmark
exists

By the mere fact that these nations exist, they are infinitely superior
>>
>>586296
United States of America
>>
File: Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg (2MB, 1048x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg
2MB, 1048x1321px
>>586313
>>586320

Prussian military is a meme without Old Fritz
>>
>>586343
Judging a country greatness by it's military is not a wrong thing to do, behind a great army there is a great country supporting it, working hard to keep it at it's best, also if you wanna judge Prussia by it's culture I want to remind you that Prussia was one of the first states that implemented a national mandatory education system, Friedrich the Great one of the enlightened monarchs made Berlin a center of the enlightenemnt, even Voltaire was part of his court, also Immanuel Kant was Prussian. Also, Prussia has a good record of victories, don't lie
>>
>>586374
>implying that Prussia is not modern day Germany
Judging by your logic the France stopped existing on the French revolution
>>
File: 1815-60-01.jpg (202KB, 1111x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1815-60-01.jpg
202KB, 1111x1536px
>>586389
yet you guys werent able to penetrate into paris in 1914 against an army not ready for modern warfare and with uniforms not made for war

"""""""prussian military"""""""

plus french uniforms are more swaggy
>>
>>586401

No because there is no cultural and identity continuity. You focus on legacy continuity (like body continuity) while I focus conceptual continuity (like psychological continuity). I understand your example and sure there was a significant change in France during the revolution but it is not the polar opposite of Prussia and contemporary Germany.
>>
>>586401
Historical Prussia lies in modern day Poland and Russia, the State of Prussia was abolished by Allies in 1947. Modern Germany is a entirely new state established in place of defeated Germany without any continuation.

There is no Prussia anymore.
>>
File: schlacht-von-rossbach-1200.jpg (305KB, 1200x981px) Image search: [Google]
schlacht-von-rossbach-1200.jpg
305KB, 1200x981px
>>586389
Couldn't he have left a more fitting successor? He just had to put his dick in his wife.
>>
>>586397

>Good record
Yes, you posted all of them.
>>
>>586402
>you will never charge an army while wearing a flashy steel breastplate with golden ornaments

VIVE L'EMPEREUR
>>
/r/ing the prussiaboo infographic, you know the one
>>
File: chilean parade.jpg (72KB, 736x440px) Image search: [Google]
chilean parade.jpg
72KB, 736x440px
>implying the Chileans didn't do everything the Prussians did better
>>
>>586293
Which group is worse; Prussiaboos, or the crowd that cannot handle anything discussed about Prussia (term?) in the slightest?
>>
>>586417
You assume that culture from the other german states didn`t get into Prussia and vice-versa. A lot of Prussian virtues still exist in modern day germany, the stereotypical german virtues of discipline, obedience, sacrifice, tolerance, honesty and reliability all came from mostly Prussia. In case you`re wondering if tolerance was famous in Prussia, I`d say it is, up until 1943 prussian ministers were the most opposed to Hitler`s rule, the lowest approval ratings of Hitler`s regime was in Prussia, also Prussia was the state that voted for him the least. Modern day Germany IS at it`s core Prussia.
>>
>>586561
I dunno, I`m a Prussiaboo so i can`t say
>>
>>586419
Strictly speaking the BDR is a direct successor to Prussia.

This doesn't make them Prussia, it just means that Prussia didn't go anywhere - it just turned into something else.
>>
File: Pnazi_long_image014.jpg (32KB, 449x342px) Image search: [Google]
Pnazi_long_image014.jpg
32KB, 449x342px
>>586564

To some extent you are correct yet in the same summarization you outright lie too.

>tolerance
>honesty
>reliability
>Prussian virtues

Yeah no, I concede the former. But the contemporary tolerance did not come from the Prussians - not even close. Rather the opposite, the reaction to military and social supremact that Prussians espoused led to a 180 turn post war. And again you are partially right (or wrong): see pic related for voting behaviour. Popular support was highest amongst Prussian voters, yet governmental staff was more reluctant to cede power (especially Goering encountered quite some resistance in Prussia).

I wanted to suggest some further articles but I am on my phone so perhaps when I get on my pc later. I invite you to do the same so I see where you are coming from.
>>
How much of a puppet Wilhelm I was to Bismarck?
>>
Prussia was pretty based, but its eventual formation of Germany destroyed Europe.
>>
File: Jews in Prussia.jpg (2MB, 3513x2554px) Image search: [Google]
Jews in Prussia.jpg
2MB, 3513x2554px
>>586839
I see, you proved me wrong, I trusted a post in a forum I was part of, and you're right, Prussia DID vote a lot for the NSDAP. But although the Prussians were heavily militaristic, there was edicts of tolerance in Prussia, especially religious ones that is the main reason why the jews that lived in Northern germany were concentrated in Prussia.
>>
>>586296
Qin Empire
>>
>>586320
>Still the only great power in history to ever get conquered in 19 days...
Yeah maybe because that conquest was a stroll from Prussia's tiny western border to Berlin.
>>
>>586402
>yet you guys werent able to penetrate into paris in 1914 against an army not ready for modern warfare and with uniforms not made for war
Reminder that the Prussian soldiers of 1870 were worse armed than the French and steamrolled them to Paris anyway.

>plus french uniforms are more swaggy
>"""swaggy"""
Stop. Also shit taste.
>>
>>586293
My mother swears on her grandmas grave that the duke and duchess of Prussia were my great whatever grandparents at one time lol.
>>
>>588896
hey hallo schwul gehts weiter schweinhunde
>>
>>586561
I've been on /gsg/ so long I'm tempted to say the latter.
>>
>>589043
This. Prussiapro and the history of Germany video have had the life beaten out of them. If people weren't retarded, they would still be funny when actually relevant.
>>
>>586329
Napoleon was only in one of those battles you idiot.
>>
File: 1442238714939.png (3MB, 1830x3212px) Image search: [Google]
1442238714939.png
3MB, 1830x3212px
>>586561
>>589043

And as a /gsg/ regular I can honestly say it's prussiaboos
>>
>>586561
I wonder how many of them are Germans. I think it's always either Germans or Americans who don't care about all the trouble caused by Prussians/Germans but have a thing for "muh iron noble race men"
>>
>>586419
Actually the main parts of Prussia today are located in Brandenburg, Germany. Hint: Berlin was the capital of Prussia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Obligatory.
>>
>>589272
your whole sentence doesnt make any sense
there is no prussia today
prussia's main parts were outiside of today's germany
>>
>>589306
Prussians as we know them are different people from the "ancient" Prussians who were one of the last pagan nations in Europe. They only took the name from them.
>>
>>589224
I have not seen anyone even dare post screenshots of playing as Germany in a long time.
>>
>>589312
Is playing as Austria looked down upon? I did a few screencaps of my A-H playthrough in Hoi:DH awhile back, but Austria is stronger in Vicky2 and EUIV-III
>>
>>589272
They aren't, the parts of Prussia that are now in Germany weren't really "Prussia" - they were parts of Brandenburg which was unified with Prussia.

It's like how for a long time the UK was interchangeably referred to as England, even though a large portion of it wasn't part of the historical England.
>>
>>589318
Not really.

As long as you don't form Germany with it.
>>
File: revolutions aint free.png (100KB, 853x600px) Image search: [Google]
revolutions aint free.png
100KB, 853x600px
>>589324
>tfw wanna form Southern German Federation
Fuuuug :---DDD
>>
File: 1443794550001.png (247KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443794550001.png
247KB, 720x405px
Who /KÖRNER/ here?
>>
>>589321
Except that it belonged to Prussia from early on and was seat of its king and later parliament. Dude.
>>
>>586293
Berlin is Turkish city.
>>
>>586320
and yet the French surrendering without a fight has become the meme
>>
>>589318
Fuck A-H in DH man. I spent hours upon hours, slowly rolling back the Russkies, then after the civil war, the Krauts peace out with the Bolsheviks and leave me against them. Ive never felt so utterly betrayed in vidya
>>
>>589499
How did you not stomp the Bolsheviks? They have like 20 divisions after the peace deal.
>>
File: 1447123094027.png (748KB, 1080x880px) Image search: [Google]
1447123094027.png
748KB, 1080x880px
>>589224
>And as a /gsg/ regular I can honestly say it's prussiaboos

>while simultaneously posting his hilarious meme and proving that
>the crowd that cannot handle anything discussed about Prussia (term?) in the slightest?
>is actually far worse
well done there
>>
>>589469
It was actually founded by Slavs.
>>
>>589575
Germany did a fair amount of heavy lifting in Russia and I committed a shitload of troops to th Western Front. Also Italy redeclared war which tied me down on another front. Honestly it was more of an exasperation thing, couldn't be assed regrouping everything for a new offensive after I had a glorious victory right in my hands snatched away
>>
File: 1448740341126.png (710KB, 1014x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1448740341126.png
710KB, 1014x1122px
>>589578
t. prussiaboo
>>
I have the Prussian coat of arms tattooed on my left upper arm
>>
>>586293
Screw Prussia. Everyone talks about how the economic problems of post-WWI Germany leading to WWII, but other countries have gone through economic disasters without becoming complete assholes to all their neighbors. If it weren't for the dominant culture in Germany being derived from Prussian militarism, Nazism would have never caught on.
>>
File: 1352653858341.png (10KB, 426x418px) Image search: [Google]
1352653858341.png
10KB, 426x418px
I like Prussian history but I also like Austrian equally.

t. Austrian
>>
Daily reminder that Prussia was and should be Baltic.
>>
>>586293
Prussia was a mistake. People talk about how great Frederick II was, but he was a retarded imperialist. Russia was about to destroy Prussia, it's only the death of Catherine that prevented it.
>>
File: defenestration_of_prague.jpg (319KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
defenestration_of_prague.jpg
319KB, 960x684px
>>590872
Hapsburgs get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>586389
Frederick-William the Great Elector did pretty well for himself. I'd argue he may be the greatest Prussian ruler, even moreso than Frederick. Frederick had a good base to build off of, Frederick-William was working out of the ruins of the Thirty Years' War.
>>
>>590909
no
>>
File: Valmy_Battle_painting.jpg (445KB, 1920x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Valmy_Battle_painting.jpg
445KB, 1920x1172px
>>588889
Reminder that in the War of the First Coalition Prussia and Austria weren't able to destroy an army of practically peasants,conscripts and potato farmers in a destroyed country with a civil war

pd: oh shit nigga another 8 and fucking quints
>>
>>588889
>Reminder that the Prussian soldiers of 1870 were worse armed than the French

A good thing the outcome was decided by artillery (which the Prussians had better than the French)
>>
File: t. Bismarck.jpg (58KB, 394x700px) Image search: [Google]
t. Bismarck.jpg
58KB, 394x700px
>>586293
>>586296
>Obligatory video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>591880
>muh America so great

literally t. Jew
>>
File: Jena.jpg (495KB, 1603x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Jena.jpg
495KB, 1603x1275px
>>586293
>>586313
>>586320
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oPtbmY71rw
>>
File: Grobgermanium.jpg (3MB, 5504x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Grobgermanium.jpg
3MB, 5504x1576px
>>591916
t. spastic German
>>
>>586321
Napoleonic Wars.
>>
>>591570
Austria won some battles, but their problem was they were fighting alongside a proxy in northern Italy and didn't take the Republican armies seriously until it was too late and Napoleon had launched his lightning strikes.
>>
>>591980
>>591880
>>590227
>>589224
>prussiaboos are worse guys
>watch me demonstrate that by posting my collection of epic memes
>>
>>591570
>an army of practically peasants,conscripts and potato farmers
>implying the Prussian and Austrian armies weren't effectively comprised of this

>in a destroyed country with a civil war
Do you remember what Prussia is?
Also Austria is incompetent as fuck. It could tear through a stagnant Turksmell empire and consolidate its position in South-Central and Eastern Europe, but otherwise it was militarily incompetent.
>>
>>592617
>Also Austria is incompetent as fuck. It could tear through a stagnant Turksmell empire and consolidate its position in South-Central and Eastern Europe, but otherwise it was militarily incompetent.
That's wrong but ok. They only spent twice as long at war with France as Prussia and Russia combined.
>>
>>592651
>They only spent twice as long at war with France as Prussia and Russia combined.
Which was politically and geographically contingent. They spent twice as long at war largely because they could, by no means did they do well. Not to mention the preceding centuries were largely filled with losses for the Austrians, save of course for, as I said, fucking up the stagnant Ottomans and consolidating what they left behind.
>>
File: Aspern-Essling.jpg (272KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
Aspern-Essling.jpg
272KB, 1024x784px
>>592701
>Which was politically and geographically contingent.
Yes, and? They had the means and motivation, and their efforts paid off with victory. They weren't like Prussia that got overrun in 19 days. They had competent military commanders like Archduke Charles, and they had victories. The fact they could suffer losses over preceding centuries was a testament to the fact they could achieve more important victories and continue to exist and grow as so many of their contemporaries failed to do.
They outlived Prussia, after all.

Did they suffer defeats? Of course, everyone against Napoleon did. Generalising that they were incompetent and intellectually lazy and basically spouting a history meme.
>>
File: Preussen-1806.jpg (187KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen-1806.jpg
187KB, 1000x502px
>>592761
>Yes, and? They had the means and motivation, and their efforts paid off with victory. They weren't like Prussia that got overrun in 19 days.
Speaking of meme history, there's the 19 days again.
You see where Prussia's western border is on this map?
Now you see where Berlin is?
Napoleon went from there to there in 19 days.

>They weren't like Prussia that got overrun in 19 days. They had competent military commanders like Archduke Charles, and they had victories.
And the Prussians had competent military commanders that were literally in the midst of enormous reforms during the Napoleonic wars, like Scharnhorst and Gneisenau. The Prussians had victories too, some of the most important at the final stages of the wars.

> The fact they could suffer losses over preceding centuries was a testament to the fact they could achieve more important victories and continue to exist and grow as so many of their contemporaries failed to do.
You just pulled that straight out of your ass. Getting so destroyed that any de facto grip on German territories is lost, getting their ass handed to them by the Swedish, and then the Prussians, only to be able to sustain a fight against the French because Austria is actually geographically difficult to conquer, unlike the German states, is not a particularly great display of competence.

>They outlived Prussia, after all.
Yeah, with a nice humiliating abdication of their HRE as obligated.
Such a proud life in the Napoleonic wars.

>Generalising that they were incompetent
They were largely incompetent in Early-Modern to Modern warfare though.
>>
the austrian's most competent general against the turks was french anyway, and he almost abandoned the cause because of how shit the other austrian generals were
>>
>>592786
>Napoleon went from there to there in 19 days.
Would have been nice for a competent army to stop him.

>And the Prussians had competent military commanders that were literally in the midst of enormous reforms during the Napoleonic wars, like Scharnhorst and Gneisenau. The Prussians had victories too, some of the most important at the final stages of the wars.
Good for them. Thumbs up.

>You just pulled that straight out of your ass.
Try reading a history book sometime, dumbshit American. Show me a country that's never lost a war before jumping to your retarded conclusions.

>Yeah, with a nice humiliating abdication of their HRE as obligated.
And Prussia had the humiliating abdication and flight of their king and emperor. How far from Prussia to the Netherlands? More than 19 days? ;)

>They were largely incompetent in Early-Modern to Modern warfare though.
The rise of competent enemies on literally all sides is what led to that. If you haven't ever seen a map of central Europe, I suggest you consult one.

Really I wouldn't try to slander an Austria that spent 108 months at war with France by comparing it to a Prussia that capitulated in 19 days.
>>
>>592797
i read that on cracked.com too
>>
>>592811
>Would have been nice for a competent army to stop him.
Yeah, but the Prussian military was completely incompetent at the time too. There's no denying it, it was obsolete and in need of the reform that it received in the following decade.

>Try reading a history book sometime, dumbshit American. Show me a country that's never lost a war before jumping to your retarded conclusions.
>everyone that disagrees with me is American
Okay Austboo. I'm sorry it's so hard to swallow, but the Austrian dominance in Europe waned in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, with the rise of France and Prussia. This was marked by significant, consistent defeats to all relevant opponents except the Ottomans.

>The rise of competent enemies on literally all sides is what led to that.
Well duh. That's the whole point. There isn't absolute incompetence, there's only competence relative to the relevant opponents. And over the course of the Early-Modern and Modern periods, most of those opponents were all more competent.

>Really I wouldn't try to slander an Austria that spent 108 months at war with France by comparing it to a Prussia that capitulated in 19 days.
Yeah you wouldn't, would you, because that would just make the Thirty Years War, Nine Years War, War of Austrian Succession, and Austro-Prussian War all the more embarrassing.
>>
>>592814
good for you, try derek mckay
>>
>>592904
i don't follow scottish politics
>>
>>590872
t. Adolf Hitler
>>
>>592927
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/268602.Derek_McKay
>>
>>592891
>Austboo
Mean.

>There isn't absolute incompetence, there's only competence relative to the relevant opponents.
And it waxed and waned. But like Poland-Lithuania before it, and the German Empire simultaneously, you find holding a large state in central Europe is not easy. That Austria (and we're both being generous referring to it as such past a certain point) was able to maintain its existence for so many centuries speaks to a general military competency that was slowly undermined by political factors and the emergence of more centralised neighbors. Thus to generalise that Austria itself were incompetent is, as I observed before, intellectually lazy.

>Yeah you wouldn't
No, I wouldn't, since it's embarrassing that Prussia capitulated so quickly while Austria fought much longer. Its a good thing Prussia had Britain to rely on later for the 100 Days campaign.
>>
>>592939
>nobody author
>mediocre average ratings
no thank you, I read about the wars in French and German.
>>
>>592945
>nobody author
I feel sorry for you if popularity is a criteria for what you'll read
>mediocre average ratings
it's goodreads
most of those ratings are teenage girls complaining how dry the books are

> I read about the wars in French and German.
wikipedia .fr and .de don't count m8
>>
>>592980
>please take my random author seriously!
Derek, calm down and stop taking everything so personally.
>>
File: 1396058372367.jpg (50KB, 320x359px) Image search: [Google]
1396058372367.jpg
50KB, 320x359px
>>592984
>I only read books with high ratings from popular authors
>>
File: 1452870582163.jpg (588KB, 1274x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1452870582163.jpg
588KB, 1274x1163px
>>592996
>I'll just take Derek's word for it and buy his book.
>>
File: 1348448494285.jpg (16KB, 295x255px) Image search: [Google]
1348448494285.jpg
16KB, 295x255px
>>593003
>buy
>books
>>
>>593009
>
>
smug or disgusted face.png
>>
>>592617
>implying the Prussian and Austrian armies weren't effectively comprised of this

I have to recognize that SOME PARTS of both armies were made of peasants but let's say that your statement is true : Prussia and Austria had the opportunity to destroy the republic when it was in literal chaos but they couldn't because of their incapacity to lead an army more ready than France for war against ill prepared militias in the rhine and the netherlands.

>Do you remember what Prussia is?
A country far more stable than France before the First Coalition
>>
>>586368
>>586352
Bismarck was against pissing off France because he is realpolitik incarnate and understands that he's gonna have to deal with the French and live next to the french in perpetuuity and dealing with them will be fucking hard if Germany took alsace-lorraine
>>
>>589467
Uhh... Königsbergs was the capital of Prussia, thus why the Slavshits wanted Kaliningrad so badly.
>>
>>593031
Prussia screwed the pooch at Valmy because a good portion of France's artillery was still professionals.
>>
>>586293
>18 days
top kek
>>
>>593111
shut up
>>
>>586296
United States of America
>>
File: ONE MONTH.jpg (9KB, 138x28px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MONTH.jpg
9KB, 138x28px
>>593111
>>
>>593144
That's pretty pathetic, yet that's 26 days more than Prussia in 1806 (and against a motorized army instead of troops on foot).
Nuff said
>>
>>593160
>yet that's 26 days more than Prussia in 1806
Yet that's the entire country of France as opposed to the single German state of Prussia.
>>
File: 8978F5C3.jpg (218KB, 1181x900px) Image search: [Google]
8978F5C3.jpg
218KB, 1181x900px
>>586368
It was 99% German and belonged to the historical corerealm of his emperor and former king of Prussia.

They should have annexed fckn France.
>>
File: 1415117774875.jpg (92KB, 605x491px) Image search: [Google]
1415117774875.jpg
92KB, 605x491px
>>593403
>posts realpolitik iron chancellor
>doesn't understand realpolitik iron chancellor
>>
File: Krönung_1861.jpg (425KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Krönung_1861.jpg
425KB, 1280x1000px
>>593053
Königsberg was the capital of the State of the Teutonic Order, which was parted and ruled by the Polish king and the Prince-Elector of Brandenburg. It was the latter who transformed the parts within the Holy Roman Empire into a kingdom - whose capital remained in Berlin.
>>
>You will never have a based Prussian qt3.14
>>
>>593166
>the single German state of Prussia.

Prussia was a country, dumb retard
>>
File: hm.jpg (113KB, 605x562px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
113KB, 605x562px
>tfw teutons not only steal your clay but your name as well
>>
>>586320
Fucking Lasalle, kek, the absolute madman
>>
File: 1394927534156.jpg (114KB, 457x450px) Image search: [Google]
1394927534156.jpg
114KB, 457x450px
>>586293
>OP
>>
>>594972
I never said it wasn't, dumb retard.
At this point in history, it was still a single German state among the clusterfuck that was Central Europe. France was not only unified but expanding greatly.
>>
>>597415
why did you bump a dumb thread?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.