[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are allowed one session in the animus. What ancestor of yours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31

File: Snorri Sturluson.jpg (290KB, 1873x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Snorri Sturluson.jpg
290KB, 1873x1857px
You are allowed one session in the animus. What ancestor of yours do you relive the memories of?
>>
>>580814
A cute peasant girl.
>>
Iolar, my Irish assassin ancestor and last of the cult of Taranis - worshipping lightning and beating people to death with a wagon wheel in his name. He was best friends with Cu Roi, had an affair with Derbforgaill, and was playful rivals with Cú Chulainn.
>>
>>580853
Knowing your luck you'd the tanist and not even piv the goddess.
>>
File: SW€G.png (307KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
SW€G.png
307KB, 900x600px
>>580814
My Danish ancestor from 1138 AD, who was bishop in Norway, back when Scandinavia was Catholic. I bet he was a Templar. (Not sure if he had any form of combat training) >pic unrelated, not my ancestor.
>>
File: 1446688390059.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1446688390059.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>580908
>Tfw I have an archbishop ancestor in Denmark and he made major strides in making Denmark independent from the Catholics
Cucked.
>>
>>580814
A 17thC landed sheriff who was given a town in Cornwall and knighted by King Charles. He also fought as a Royalist against Cromwell and has a monument in his town church.
Would make for a spot of fun, I'd say. Especially seeing the grant of arms change slightly from the ancestral ones.
>>
>>580908
>1138AD
>Templar from Denmark
I don't want to disparage your hopes old boy, but it would be a pretty safe bet no... Given the records and knowledge we have of them, that is.
>>
File: HRE.png (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
HRE.png
69KB, 600x400px
I'm also pretty sure some of my ancestors were Romans.
>>
>>580926
It's a viddeo gem conspiracy joke.
>>
>>580934
My bad. Playing Ass Creed Rogue at the moment, so my perception of these things is getting blurry.
>>
>>580930
I'm pretty sure all of your ancestors were niggers and faggots.
>>
OK, let's review my genealogy...
>Grand-parents : peasants chased by debts and fascism or industrial workers chased by war and poverty.
And before :
>Peasants dying of hunger in the hills.
>Peasants dying of hunger in the hills and robbers.
>Peasants dying of hunger in the hills and highwaymen.
>Peasants dying of hunger in the hills and latrones.

M-Maybe the lives of my parents wouldn't be a bad choice... At least there was no unemployment.
>>
Id probably spectate some merchant of the dutch east india trading company.

>>580818
Hi int

Tbqhtf, thats close to my fetish but youd basically see 40 years of rape and asswipe labor until she dies of disease.
>>
>>580930
your ancestors were most likely serfs or peasants. literal slaves. have fun toiling for a pittance.
>>
>earth plowing simulator
>>
File: motoros futár.jpg (53KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
motoros futár.jpg
53KB, 400x321px
>>580814

My late Granddad was in the Royal Hungarian Army in WW2, he served as a despatch rider. I want to relive what it is like to ride a motorbike with full speed, get shot in the leg and still ride on. I want a taste of what it is like to be unstoppable. I want to relive his memories.
>>
>>580814
My grandfather survived the bataan death march
>>
File: finngolian.png (128KB, 865x966px) Image search: [Google]
finngolian.png
128KB, 865x966px
>>580814
Temujin
>>
>>580814
You're related to the Sturlking? That's boss. Ask your grandfather whether or not he copy pasta'd the events of Stamford for me kthxbai
>>
File: lancers.jpg (33KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
lancers.jpg
33KB, 360x280px
>>580814
>tfw one of my ancestors was a lieutenant-colonel in Napoleon's cavalry

V-Vive l'Empereur !

>tfw he died in Wagram, cut down by austrian cannons
>>
Honestly, being American, we don't know much about our far back history. Only things of note:

1. Courer de bois, 1700s
2. (If Paternal Grandma is correct) Swiss Mercenaries, any year besides storming of Bastille-onwards

Recent History:
1.Battle of San Juan Hill, spanish-american war
2.Pacific Islands Campaign, WW2, infantry
3.Vietnam War, Fighter Pilot

Sadly, just don't have much to draw on from far back history.
>>
First, I would have to find out who all of my ancestors were, though I do know we have ancestry dating back to the Norman invasion of England.
>>
probably my maternal grandfather. dude lived in the boonies of Utah, lived with his 3 brothers and single mom. the scenery and freedom, I can't even imagine. He met Helen Keller as well, and was good friends with a top heavyweight boxing contender, Rex Layne.

Served in guam in WW2 as a corpsman, I don't know, it just seems like he lived a really full life. you don't have experiences like that anymore. I allegedly have some famous ancestors but nothing I would be able to confirm, or want to relive.
>>
>>580853
>Iolar, my Irish assassin ancestor and last of the cult of Taranis - worshipping lightning and beating people to death with a wagon wheel in his name.
Fuck aff
Taranis wasn't an Irish god, and Tuireann was an irrelevant cunt

The GOAT Irish assassin would be either a fénnid or a plantation era tory
>>
>>583169
>mongols barely touched Finland
>we wuz khans and shiet

fuck you Pekka you phony white pig
>>
>>583780
>barely touched
one drop rule
>>
My Württenbergian landsknecht ancestor from 1500-s.
>>
id probably be geronimo
>>
>>580814
>animus
None of them, their lives must have been really fucking dull
>>
My grandpa.

So I can beat up my dad for a change.
>>
>>580853
As a descendant of the mighty Cullen himself, I can firmly say that no one was a match for him.
>>
>>580814
Charlemagne
>>
This guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_O%27Dempsey,_1st_Viscount_Clanmalier

Just to see if he was any good
>>
>>580814

I'm not sure, either my mother, to find out why the hell she joined such a weird cult, or my father, because then I'd know who he was.
>>
wew that's a tough one, hard to choose between all those dalmatian peasants living horrible lives on an unforgiving land surrounded by wolves.
>>
File: 1449311269713.jpg (113KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449311269713.jpg
113KB, 919x720px
one of my ancestors was a minor tax collector whose incompetence led to economic downfall of his home province
>>
>>585205
Weird cult?
>>
>>580814
Hmm. Well idk. I would like to see my german paternal side. Fuckin germans could be amazing in the old times.

Also would be fuckin amazing to live through one of my hungarian ancestors life. To rape and pillage across asia
>>
>>580814
Apparently one of my ancestors was a highwayman who held up the rich stagecoaches. The first time he was caught he was sentenced to lashes, but the second time he was sentenced to 100 (one hundred) lashes before being hung.

Would like to just see some of his adventures.
>>
I'm pretty sure none of my ancestors lived particularly exciting lives. I suppose I could go back to one of my Ulstermen ancestors and have fun killing Irish men and raping Irish women.
>>
>>585639
>""""""Ulstermen""""""
How does it feel to be descended from a long line of cuckolds?
>>
>>585651
his ancestors colonised the wilderness of Ireland, bringing in civilisation

they were real heroes and real human beans
>>
File: 1451335495949.jpg (52KB, 629x389px) Image search: [Google]
1451335495949.jpg
52KB, 629x389px
>>585655
Ireland unfree shall never be at peace, to be honest.
>>
I have the choice between poor Norwegian fishermen, servants and fisher-farmers. Maybe some of my ancestors went in viking i dunno.
>>
File: 1437306185648.jpg (14KB, 318x284px) Image search: [Google]
1437306185648.jpg
14KB, 318x284px
>>585661
peace is not the default human condition and one should never strive to achieve peace
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke_brothers

They're the only interesting people in my family as far as I'm aware.
>>
File: 1448053605561.png (178KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448053605561.png
178KB, 300x300px
>>585668
Not only is that false, but it's fucking edgy.
>>
File: 1403196752347.gif (2MB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
1403196752347.gif
2MB, 255x164px
>>585671
peace makes you soft
peace makes you weak
peace causes humanity to multiply too fast
>>
File: 1446662401049.jpg (115KB, 746x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446662401049.jpg
115KB, 746x1080px
>>585673
>peace makes you soft
I would rather be soft than broken.
>peace makes you weak
I would rather be weak than destroyed.
>Peace causes humanity to multiply too fast.
Our baby boom was the direct product of a massive production boom caused by one of the deadliest wars in history.
>>
>>585673

>peace makes humans multiply too fast

Malthus plz go
>>
File: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (222KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
222KB, 640x453px
>>585677
>I would rather be soft than broken.
who cannot bend must break
>I would rather be weak than destroyed.
in the crucible of war, the new man shall be forged
>Our baby boom was the direct product of a massive production boom caused by one of the deadliest wars in history.
technology brought this despair upon mankind, not war itself
>>
File: Herb_Wadwicz.jpg (142KB, 407x549px) Image search: [Google]
Herb_Wadwicz.jpg
142KB, 407x549px
My ancestor was an adviser & knight to the King of Poland in the 1300s.
>>
>one side is literal slaves
>the other is likely serfs
Wew.
>>
>>585677
Spoken like someone too weak to survive, relying only on the violence of others.
>>
>>581575
That's what I want.
>>
>>585759
yet you can't even name the king
>>
>>583780
Funny thing is that this meme wasn't made by Finns.
>>
>>585774
says the community and cooperation oriented creature
>>
>>580814
My great-great-grandfather on the mother side.
Head honcho of the St-Petersburg bank and high fiving the Tsar every day.

>mfw now family is middle class in France
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Maternal Grandad was a Commie Mayan in Guatemalan Civil War

Paternal ancestor got fucked in Tuxpan in Mexican-American war

Either one would be cool to try out
>>
>>580814
I always wondered about the Animus: shouldn't you be only able to live through the memories of your ancestor BEFORE the next ancestor was ever conceived?
>>
Hitler!!
>>
>>585991
That's how it works in the games. In Ass Creed 2, you play a final segment as Altair, where he bangs his wife, then after the cutscene he walks away, and the camera stays on the wife. Doesn't take long for the penny to drop.
>>
>>585922
Both of those are enforced by violence, either directly, or indirectly.
>>
File: 1451485877171.jpg (258KB, 818x543px) Image search: [Google]
1451485877171.jpg
258KB, 818x543px
>>585677
So you will do nothing? Apathy is death
>>
>>580814
My father. I never knew him.
>>
File: acd.jpg (10KB, 267x179px) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
10KB, 267x179px
I have the choice of
>some Vietnamese peasant
>some Mongol rapist
>some white guy from a lineage I know nothing about because my grandma on my moms side was a literal ho
>>
Genghis Khan, you retards.
>>
>>586274
You know that's like a 5 percent chance right? 5 percent of humans have direct lineage to the khan. Although if you're asian, middle eastern or eastern euro it's possible you have the rape genes of some kind of steppe nomad who fought for him.
>>
>>585574

My mom was in one of these ultra-millenarian Christian in name only groups. My birth was an attempt to sire the antichrist, which would accelerate the second coming or some such nonsense. I was sired by having pretty much all of the men in the cult fap into a cup, them mixing it up, and squirting it into my mom with a turkey baster, because for some reason polyspermy was supposed to attract Satan or something.
>>
>tfw you're southeastern brazilian and have no accurately proudly ancestors.
My best choice are portuguese cucks.
>>
>>580814
>tfw Hispanic
>tfw know nothing about my ancestry, my great grandmother was practically an orphan and had no records of her ancestry
>i only met my father once, he doesn't know anything either, only thing I know is that my great grandfather was italian
I looked up my DNA ethnicity on ancestry, I'm apparently 9% british, I had no fucking clue I even had british ancestry, my only hope of a glamorous ancestry is perhaps being distantly related to the Inca, since I might have relatives in the Andes, that's pretty much it though.
>>
>>580814
i go as far back as the stupid machine will let me
>>
there are only women in my family tree so I'll pass.
>>
>>586574

>tfw also related to Incas

Cool. Nice to see someone else with Peruvian blood here.

All things considered though, being an Inca Emperor would probably be pretty boring. I mean, the power would be nice but there are no books to read and it's not like you have other big kingdoms to travel to, and you have to marry your sister.
>>
>>586582

Are you one of those lesbian lizards that reproduce thru parthenogenesis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_whiptail
>>
>>586490

WTF?!
>>
>>586594
No, I come from a hentai futa amazon tribe.
>>
File: Average infantry.jpg (51KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
Average infantry.jpg
51KB, 350x463px
Probably my 5x Great Grandfather Joseph Woods, fought in Captain Benjamin Briggs’ company, seventh regiment of Virginia line as a private during the American Revolutionary War. He Served in the siege of Charleston and managed to evade capture, wintered as a lookout at Valley Forge, and served till the end of the war. He then took his family to the state Indiana and was one of the first four families to settle in this territory and form Gibson County there.
>Pic semi-related
>>
File: Cavelier_de_la_salle.jpg (136KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cavelier_de_la_salle.jpg
136KB, 494x600px
One of my great great great etc. grandfathers was René Robert Cavelierre Seur de LaSalle. Family still bears the LaSalle name. He was a Jesuit missionary/explorer that owned a ship and was one of the first who sailed up the Mississippi. Too bad his crew mutinied and dumped him on the shore
>>
My great great great grandfather because he seems like he was in some genuinely hectic small-town politics where he was the caesar, murdered by the others when he got too greedy.
>>
>>586690
There's a high-school in Minneapolis named after him, it's a pretty good school but there are a lot of blacks there nowadays.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 410x600px
>>580814
>my dad's family is from the area directly adjacent to misyaf
>large possibilty of actual hashashin ancestors
>i get to experience "the garden of paradise" in 4d
>>
>>583363
Dude were you related to Lasalle? That man was a huge badass
>>
One of my ancestor is apparently related to the Emperor of China in one of the Dynasty.
>>
My grandpa likes to tell a story about how someone way back in his line was the last holdout to christianisation in his community. It's probably a lie, but if not I'd like to see what that was all about.
>>
>grandparents: farmers
>great grandparents: farmers
>great great grandparents: farmers in Italy
>great great great grandparents: farmers in Italy

FUCK
>>
>>580814
Cain.
or satan
>>
File: Sleazy Chinese Emperor.jpg (264KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sleazy Chinese Emperor.jpg
264KB, 1280x800px
>>586978
>One of my ancestor is apparently related to the Emperor of China in one of the Dynasty.
Millions of Chinese people are potentially related to one/more of their Emperors

Chinese Emperors often had a wife + consorts + concubines and the duty to put babies in each and every one. Sometimes multiple babies come out of each women. Sons of the Emperor then proceed to have wives/concubines of their own. And since this is China, this meant producing multitudes of children and a household of their own.

So an Imperial Clan can literally fill up a small city with its ilk. And down the centuries, this clan ends up with millions of descendants.
>>
A girl who gave up her nobility, cut contact with her family and changed her name so she could marry a dirty peasant soldier. Or the soldier she married.
>>
>>580814
dutch pennsylvanian horse thief
>>
>>580814
Haakon Haakonsson.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_de_Montgomerie,_1st_Earl_of_Shrewsbury
>>
Louis IX of France.
>>
>>587873
Exactly. As long as you have the same family name,you have a big chance to be one's ancestor. I will totally relive one's memories if possible.

Being a part of the king's harem doesnt sound so bad too.
>>
>>586490
Interesting. I'm assuming your mother was a pseudo edge lord or something.
>>
My grandfather was on an aircraft carrier during WW2. He never told any stories to my mom and he died when I was a toddler. All I know is he saw combat in the pacific.

I know literally nothing about any ancestors beyond my grandparents.
>>
>>586490
Shit dude, how'd that turn out? You leave the cult? Where's your mum? What happened to the cult?
>>
>>584549
i didn't ask for these feels
>>
My great-great-grandfather immigrated from Germany to the United States in the 19th century. He was hanged for stealing a horse.

I'd probably pick him because in Ass Creed 3 Connor escapes getting hanged.
>>
The only remotely interesting person in my family was my great-great uncle Hugh Mulzac, a WWII chef.
>>
My family is Lebanese and Catholic back to before my great grandparents came to America. I'd go to see why my Arab Lebanese ancestor didn't go Muslim. Real curious how that came about.
>>
Given the number of elites and royalty enslaved in America I don't doubt I come from African royalty.

But given the number of European men I also come from who come from long lines of prominence arguably I am more likely to come from a number of Royals including a Scottish King with Norman ancestry.

Then goal would be to be that King and basically make contact with African groups, create a Creole culture and ultimately have a Gallo-Mande supra empire that inhibits the trans Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>588117
But the king is probably a microdicked manlet since chinese, and I think the harem was a pretty brutal political climate, not just braiding each others hair
>>
>>580814
My great grandfather who fought in both world wars and was a pilot. He got lost in World War One in Egypt and only just got back home.
>>
>>588996
Either the concubine or the king, I really want to see how life is inside that Forbidden Kingdom
>>
>>581575
I feel bad that I read tbqhtf as a full sentence without having seen it before, and knowing exactly what it said.
>>
File: 1435120750396.jpg (187KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1435120750396.jpg
187KB, 800x767px
>frog fur trader
>getting shot at home
>getting shot in Philippines
>getting shot in Vietnam
>alcoholism simulator 198X

Naw man I'll just stay home
>>
Patrilineal side only? Patrilineal line following my grandfather: I've got nothing but merchants and farmers, with the merchants moving down south and the farmers staying up north. Originally, that side of the family (including last name, which bastardized into its current form) is from Germany (waaaaay back)

On my grandmother's side, I managed to trace it all back to an English crusader, which is pretty fucking neat. I love being European
>>
>>580940
>not starting with 1

What the fuck is wrong with you, son?
>>
As a direct descendant of George Washington, I choose him.
>>
>>580814
A cute celt fisher girl from Roman empire Galicia.
Or my maternal grandfather who fought for Italy in WWI so I can witness the fall of the Fritz empire and rape alpine girls with my huge italian bbc
>>
>>580814
Well my great grandfather appearantly had a lot of agricultural lands so I think most of my ancestors were probably land owning farmers in anatolia and chances are before the battle of manzikert they were greeks too or maybe my ancestors were the invading nomads could also be my family always had asian features :D
>>
>>580814
I have proof that Robert the Bruce is a distant relative. I know that millions of people have the same claim, but knowing it for a fact is pretty cool.

So perhaps the battle of Bannockburn.
>>
>>589504
Also one of my great great uncles is buried at Fromelles, so that would be an interesting experience to understand the horror of WWI.
>>
>>580814
Grandfather was a Greek Cypriot soldier during WW2
Got kicked out when the Turns invaded
>>
Probably try and go way way back to one of my ancient Germanic ancestors.

Maybe see if I can kill some Romans in the Teutoberg forest.
>>
File: Gunpowder_Plot_conspirators.jpg (1MB, 2200x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Gunpowder_Plot_conspirators.jpg
1MB, 2200x1130px
>one of the Wright brothers in the Gunpowder Plot
>(possibly) Captain James Cook
>fire chief who died putting out a big dock fire during WW1, and got a posthumous OBE for gallantry
Those are my only ancestors of note, as far as I'm aware. I don't particularly fancy dying of smoke inhalation, even if it does save a city from big munitions explosion, so it's probably a tie between exploring the world and an insider's view of the gunpowder plot.
Funnily enough, they're all on my mother's side of the family. My father's side is mostly just an inconsequential bunch of farmers from former Danelaw territory with Old Norse surnames, so I could at least visit Iron Age Scandinavia or something.
>>
>>586490
what
>>
>>589798
>We arr rook same.
>>
>>580814
MRCA
>>
>>589875
It's the beards.
>>
>>588128

Try "Coked up lunatic" instead.

>>589871
>>586601

Which part was hard to understand?

>>588331

>Shit dude, how'd that turn out?

Badly.

>You leave the cult?

I got taken away by child protective services, does that count?

>Where's your mum?

In prison, last I checked, but that was years ago. She might have paroled out.

>What happened to the cult?

A lot of them are in prison too, or at least were. No idea what happened to the rest, and don't much care.
>>
>>590327
Do you know who your father is?

do you feel like the anti-christ?

is satan really all that bad?

did your mother not know that the anti-christ has to be armenian?
>>
My great-grandfather shot down Allied planes in WW2, I don't know anything before that. He was an asshole anyway, everyone on my father's side was a wife-beating bastard, it's depressing.
>>
Thomas jefferson
>>
the assassin one
>>
>>580814
My Polish grandfather's experience in WW2. Guy fought in North Africa and Italy and was at the Battle of Monte Cassino.
>>
The only notable member of my family was aide to Napoleon and chief engineer of the army (Gratien Bertrand or somethinf).
So I guess him though I'd end up going into exile with him twice and burried with him in Les Invallides.
Do I get to change history or simply relive it exactly?
If so I'd make sure Napoleon rightfully conquers the entirety of Europe and establishes French hedgemony over the world
>>
>>585578
If you are Hungarian and it's not explicitly proven, I think you actually having a pre. 896 Hungarian ancestor is just as likely as not
>>
>>580814
A 15th century knight with the silly family name "Salat" (literally salad)
We found his certificate of his accolade with a very shitty heraldy a while ago
>>
My ancestors were Central European peasants...
>>
>>588492
>>587886
German horse thief hivemind
>>
>>591777
haha that is wonderful
pic of heraldry?
>>
File: kuro illya.png (1MB, 876x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kuro illya.png
1MB, 876x1280px
Probably myself as a cute little X0 year old girl in a lesbian relationship with a cute twin sister.
>>
I want to go back to ancient greece and tell plato on his deathbed what thousands of years of his thought-process evolves into. Then after he suicides from grief, Ill go find Diogenes and party hard in the street while telling him about how shitty the future is and he'll pretty much tell you, "no shit retard dont need to be from the future to tell me I dont like the way the world is moving"

Then Ill travel to persia and tell them to avoid salamis and go around Thermopylae
>>
>>591848
The animus isn't just vr, you can only relive lives of previous people in your family line, turbobaka
>>
>>591889
The animus isn't a time machine
>>
File: 1449890799642.png (134KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1449890799642.png
134KB, 323x241px
>>591902
Thread hijacked faggot what are you going to do about it?
>>
harald fairhair
then ill conquer norway
>>
>>591906
It isn't my thread, I don't mind
>>
File: salat-heraldy.jpg (820KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
salat-heraldy.jpg
820KB, 1080x1920px
>>591834
Sorry, picture quality is horrible due my shitty phone
>>
My father impregnating my mother with me.
>>
>>589199
"to be quite honest though family"?
>>
>>580814
Siegmund Graff, great-great grandfather he was a Jew who went to war on the German side in WWI, went on to survive the Holocaust.
>>
>>591889
>Then Ill travel to persia and tell them to avoid salamis and go around Thermopylae
I'd legit want to see how history would play out.
>>
>>591889
>I want to go back to ancient greece and tell plato on his deathbed what thousands of years of his thought-process evolves into.

What do you mean exactly? Can you please elaborate? I am not very familiar with Plato.
>>
>>592356
Oh nothing, he's just the father of western philosophy.
>>
>>591897
You're saying twin lesbians don't exist in one of my family line?
>>
>>581585
If you are of European ancestry there is a 99% chance you are a direct descendant of Charlemagne.
>>
>>583394
Same here. All I know is one dude was a bootlegger and my great great grandpa sunk a steam vessel in Lake Superior.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 530x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 530x630px
William Bradford the governor of Plymouth
>>
A former yangban family in decline in Japanese Korea? Neat.
>>
>>586490
>¿
>>
Either some peasant in Spain or explorer in the new world.
>>
>>589134
Like just now?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yannis_Makriyannis this motherfucker here
>>
>>590378

>Do you know who your father is?

Already said, no. I have a pool of candidates of about 30 guys.

>do you feel like the anti-christ?

Nope.

>is satan really all that bad?

Nope.

>did your mother not know that the anti-christ has to be armenian?

Beg pardon?
>>
>>595199
The antichrist is supposed to come from Armenian descend
>>
>>580814
My extremely rich part of the Family in East Prussia, that owned half of Königsberg, around the 1870s. After WW1 all their wealth was gone. Still have photos of them
>>
My ancestral knowledge only goes back three generations, so unless I can get a list of it all, my options for lives is either boring domestic life, WWI or watching nukes go off in Nevada in the 50s.
I'll go look at the nukes.
>>
>>592067
i think that is very cool!
>>
CAESAR
>>
One of my paternal ancestors due to him being an outlaw riding with Poncho Villa. Seems fun
>>
>>580814
The Sephardic Jew during the Spanish Inquisition
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.