[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst traitors in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: aech.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
aech.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
Judas comes to mind (if Gospels were real to begin with)

So does Brutus.

Post traitors.
>>
Nixon and Kissinger for ruining the '68 peace-talks through promising South Vietnam they'd get a better treaty once the Republicans had the white house

War drags on for 5 more years, eventually US and SV have to settle for a worse peace treaty than they would've got in '68
>>
Sulla.
Chances are, none of the other traitors in this thread would have been even born if this fucking fuckface hadn't turned that page in roman history.
>>
Cromwell
>>
>>577720
Josephus

But he did good tho
>>
Traitors > corruption
Prove me wrong

You cant
>>
>>577763
>traitors didnt exist until sulla
>>
>>577939
traitors are greater than corruption? could you reword that
>>
>>577763
>implying Cinna wasn't a traitor to the Roman constitution and it's people
>>
File: 1380307242090.jpg (32KB, 240x274px) Image search: [Google]
1380307242090.jpg
32KB, 240x274px
I dare you to find a worse traitor than Alcibiades.
>>
>>577720
Jesus needed to die if mankind was to be redeemed. Judas played a vital role in that. His account of the Gospel asserts that Jesus told him to give away their location and Scorsese's film depicts him as the most loyal disciple and the only one who could be relied upon to do what was necessary.

Judas was Snape.
>>
>>578116
>Had homosex with Socrates
>Cucked a Spartan King
>Hung out with Tissaphernes
What a guy
>>
>>578116
see >>577763
>>577964
I think that's exactly the opposite of what I implied. Did you read the thread topic and my post? Sulla is the worst traitor in history.
>>
File: star-wars2.jpg (29KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars2.jpg
29KB, 700x442px
>>
>>577720
>if gospels were true to begin with
Woudln't anything relating to the garden or the children of adam be of greater significance if it was all true?
>>
File: 1444819006947.png (54KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444819006947.png
54KB, 700x700px
>>577953
Please tell me that's fake or taken out of context
>>
File: Fig8.1.jpg (172KB, 530x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Fig8.1.jpg
172KB, 530x1050px
>>578116
I think you mean "better" traitor.
The guy's a legend.
>>
>>578227
ugh, modern art.
>>
File: Founding Traitors.jpg (133KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
Founding Traitors.jpg
133KB, 1200x680px
Enough said.
>>
>>577748
inb4 International Nixon Defense Force
>Nixon dindu nuffin, he a good prez, we need mo money fo dem China programs
>>
>>578200

I think it was just a field trip to a mosque to teach the kids some respect for other cultures thing
>>
File: OHMY.gif (2MB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
OHMY.gif
2MB, 400x230px
>>577763

Can you explain why Sulla is a traitor? He was with the Republic.
>>
>>577720
>Judas
>Traitor
What did he do wrong?

Jesus had to be crucified so that man's sins could be redeemed, Judas was just as vital to granting man eternal salvation as Jesus was.
>>
vidkun quisling. His name is synonymous with traitor as a result.
>>
>>577763
You mean occupying rome? He did try to restore power to the senate and nix the tribunes and all afterwards. His purges were no joke and he set precedent for the triumvirate, but how is he a traitor?

Sulla was a badass, capturing jugurtha was an action movie. He was an optimate and didn't care about the roman people at all or something, maybe that's what you mean?
>>
>>577763
>legally elected Consul of the year, in and during his term of office, is stripped of his army by some fag
>a mentally handicapped troglodyte mongrel on a Philippine CD Burning Forum almost 2100 years later has the audacity to call him a traitor
>>
>>579297
>didn't care about the Roman people
Yep, trying to give them good government, actually managing and investing in the provinces instead of raping them for taxes like the Gracchi instituted, and refusing the continue economically unsustainable institutions sure isn't careful and caring.
>>
>>579297
>His purges were no joke
>How was he a traitor
He created the first coup in the Roman republic. He set the precedent that destroyed it, and there was no reason to do this at all. He should have just stepped down. I don't see how you could argue that he wasn't a traitor.
>>
The coward Robert Ford
>>
File: ford.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>579628
At least all of Toronto got a good laugh out of it f.am
>>
>>579604
At least he succeeded, unlike the bitches who attempted a coup before him (Rufus, Marius, Cinna, etc.).

Also his coup was legitimate and deserved.
>>
>>579719
>At least he succeeded
So did Judas
>>
>>579604
>implying nobody would ever attempt a coup again if Sulla hadn't done it.

Shit was fucked from the beginning, there's no way to avoid it.
>>
>>579735
And Judas betrayed a fanatical cult leader who was rabble rousing in one of the most volatile provinces.

So? They're both deserving of praise.
>>
>>578882
He is certainly one of the most notorious traitors in history. The fact that a "Quisling" today is synonymous with traitor makes him a good pick imo.
>>
File: Churchill in full body armor.jpg (55KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill in full body armor.jpg
55KB, 473x355px
>>
File: corny_fucker.jpg (6KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
corny_fucker.jpg
6KB, 194x260px
>>577720
This loathsome cunt
>>
>>579834
Fat bastard.
If Beria won USSR would've been gone by 1970s.
>>
He would have to be Anglo.
>>
>>579628
>talking shit about Ford
>>
>>580143
I used to live in the Greater Toronto Area. I found it both hilarious and horrifying that he was the mayor.

I figured if I lived in Toronto proper I would have voted for him out of amusement, then promptly moved somewhere with a mayor who could keep his Mandatory Canadian Crack addiction a secret like the rest of the political fat cats in this country.
>>
>>579838
>If Beria won USSR would've been gone by 1970s.
But he was a bit of a rapist He fucked over so many people.
>>
>>580210
>a bit of a rapist
That's like calling Stalin a bit of a mass murderer.
>>
>>577748
>>578805
Nixon is a traitor, but not the liberal hippies who had no concern for the end of communism and just wanted to smoke weed all day? Christ you people are backwards
>>
>>580396
muh domino theory that never eventuated
>>
>>578442
Edgy. Please explain how declaring independence for your colony from the country that owns and exploits it is treason.

Maybe if the colonists had a stake in British government to begin with it could be considered treason, but they didn't.
>>
>>578859
>>579297
He turned on rome, fuck off. Yes, he set a precedent for the triumvirate, a precedent that ruined the entire world.
Sulla wasn't with the republic, Sulla was with Sulla, Sulla was with the Optimates.
And no, what he did wasn't justified.
>>
>>580413
Well, I think it's treason, but justified perhaps. I believe there are circumstances in which treason is no longer immoral.
>>
>>580413
The American colonists loved the expensive wars against the injuns and French that won them all that territory and protection. However, the raising of taxes on certain luxury goods in order to pay off the considerable debt those wars incurred was enough to awaken their inner "patriot".
>>
>>578442
You shut your Torie mouth you commie
>>
>>580526
When Rome turned on him and its own legally elected government, what choice did he have but to turn on Rome?

The continued and unprecedented virility of the Roman state and military was in part a direct result of its constitution and the mos maiorum. Any tampering with this was retarded beyond all relief. Especially when it gave command of the army that was supposed to defeat Mithridates the Great, slaughterer of over 100,000 Roman and Italian men, women, and children throughout Greece and the East, to a senile old man over 70 years of age who had already suffered two strokes.
>>
>>577720
Benedict Arnold
>>
>>580603
optimates dindu nuffin they go to temples.
>>
>>578832

Jesus, people would go nuclear if that happened in the US
>>
>>578116
Maybe the Archons shouldn't have tried to tri him in absentia.
The dicks
>>
>>580607
Yeah he was a good Commander too its a shame he changed sides like that and for forever will be known as a punkass bitch
>>
>>577763
Marius was the fucking traitor; Sulla was a glorious hero of the republic who restored order then stepped down. Fucking disgusting populares deserve to be drowned in the fucking Tiber.
>>
>>580617
That's definitely true. Good thing there are no sane arguments against what I said, or else people would post them.
>>
>>580654
>not thrown off the Tarpeian Rock
Otherwise I agree with you.
>>
>>580657
they good bois.
>>
>>580637
Kek. Yea he wanted too much from both sides.
>>
>>580618

We did that when i was that age. We visited a protestant church, an eastern orthodox church, a buddhist temple and a mosque.

The buddhist were cool. They had a shit ton of food and soda. They knew how to convince the kids.
>>
>>578442

This

Franklin in particular convinced Parliament that the unrest in the colonies was nothing serious and should pay it no mind despite the fact that Parliament was more than willing to resolve most of the grievances and complaints of the colonists.
>>
File: kurdo.jpg (76KB, 843x582px) Image search: [Google]
kurdo.jpg
76KB, 843x582px
>>577720
USA to USA?
USA to Latin America?
USA to EU?

Fuck USA.
>>
>>577953
More like their politicians
>>
>>580396
Idiot detected
>>
>>580618
You consider that a good thing?
>>
>>579832
Winston "The Navy Needs Its Glory Too" Churchill.
Winston "Who Cares, Its Only Colonial Troops" Churchill.
Winston "Keep Sending Ships To Death To Conceal That We Have The Code" Churchill.
>>
>>577720
In America, General Benedict Arnold is widely regarded as a traitor. He wasn't that bad of a traitor, he's just famous.
>>
>>580553
Exactly
Half the land seizures of native lands were to raise cash to pay of the rebellion because once they got free they realised oh shit we do need taxes
But if they had imposed the needed taxes they would have had another war of independent independence so they paid it off by stealing land and then selling it
>>
>>580413
So do Puerto Rico or Honduras or all those American colonies have a stake in American politics? But if they wanted to be free you would be calling them militant terrorists
Look at the Americans in 19th century phillipines
That hypocrisy is why so many people laugh at clapistan
>>
File: chile_flag.png (1KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
chile_flag.png
1KB, 225x150px
>>577720
>>
>>582907
Is there any country in South America that Chile hasn't backstabbed?
>>
>>577951
I mean traitors are roots of corruption.
>>
>>582907
>>582913
Buttblasted Bolivians detected.

Iquique is rightful Chilean clay
>>
Dumouriez.
>>
File: 1389230652753.png (338KB, 1237x867px) Image search: [Google]
1389230652753.png
338KB, 1237x867px
>treason

stop treating personal relations religiously
>>
File: Quisling.jpg (17KB, 340x349px) Image search: [Google]
Quisling.jpg
17KB, 340x349px
Am I a hypocrite for thinking that Quisling is the worst traitor in history, but that Pétain simply did what he had to do to save his country?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.