[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are now Adolf Hitler in 1933 what do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: Adolf Hitler_1.jpg (123KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler_1.jpg
123KB, 628x900px
you are now Adolf Hitler in 1933

what do you do?
>>
Start drawing again.
>>
File: Scanned-image-27-0.jpg (738KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
Scanned-image-27-0.jpg
738KB, 2480x3507px
/b/-tier shit, dawg.
>>
>>577559
>use modern knowledge to win war

or

>annex everything up to danzig and then sit back and masturbate to hentai for a few decades
>>
>>577559
Be a nice guy and not start wars
>>
>>577559

Make sure to educate the world on the dangers of Judeo-Bolshevism BEFORE I start building up the military and reclaiming rightful German clay.
>>
>>577597
what modern knowledge could you realistically use to make germany win the war?
>>
>>577606
tell mussolini to skedaddle

prepare the wehrmach for winter warfare properly

tell them to develop automatic weapons with an intermediate caliber while i'm at it
>>
>>577559
Learn German
>>
>>577633
kek
>>
Conveniently forget Generalplan Ost because it was retarded.

If I have to go to war with Russia then I hire Albert Speer three years early to unfuck the German industry.

Tell the Japs to fuck off

Not push the idea of heavy tanks and instead spam 38ts and panzer 3s and 4s (if changing the equipment in czech factories is affordable, change their produce to 3s).

Don't lose a significant portion of my airforce to u wot mate

Keep the surface navy close to home instead of sending it on suicidal convoy raids

Personally shoot Mussolini in the face and have his successor actually prepare for war
>>
>>577559
Do everything up to the Ruhr occupation as usual but then ally with Poland and invade Russia, installing a fascist govt.
Then the real war begins
>>
Make long term plans that will result in the rape of almost every German girl and woman in about 10 years.
>>
>>577559
Stop right after getting the Sudetenland and be remembered as one of the best statesmen of all time instead of the devil incarnate.
>>
Don't invade Poland
>>
Party like it's 1933
>>
>>577597
>>577604
>>577623
>>577935
>>578808
>>578862
>being a fucking Nazi
die
>>
>>578862
>>580070
Not you, you're alright
>>
>>577559
Not a whole lot because I don't speak German.
>>
>>580072
I would say that you should take your own advice, but it doesn't seem like your brain activity would change much.
>>
Give out order to kill germans then killmyself
>>
File: Danger 5.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Danger 5.webm
3MB, 960x720px
Invite the Franks over for a BBQ
>>
Instead of blaming Jews for everything, blame Slavs and Communism. Become the hero that Europe needs in fighting back the Soviet hordes, bro up with France and the UK. Basically go full Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Become the most heroic figure in modern Western history.
>>
>>577559
>you are now Adolf Hitler in 1933
>what do you do?
Exactly what Hitler did. I am he.

>>>/420/
>>
>>577606

Arguably, Germany lost the war largely because of Hitler's mistakes.

So just avoid those mistakes.
>>
>>580070
Oh no, eternal anglos feelings got hurt!
>>
>>577559
an hero
>>
>>577559
I annex Austria and the Sudetenland and leave it there.
I leave the Jews alone.
I don't engage in full war economy.
I invite the Kaiser for a constitutional empire.
I form an anti-communist alliance with France and UK.
MittelEuropa.
>>
>>581363
>wilhelm sits in his house in the netherlands shitting on nazi germany and being generally butthurt
>"Wanna come be kaiser again?"
>o-ok sempai
>>
>>577559
Start acting slightly less racist year to year until I can die an old man and a reformer rather than in a bunker/hiding in South America. Make strategic alliances.
>>
>>580070
>>>reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>580070
>>580199
>European nations cannot be nationalist
>Israels right to exist as a Jewish state under an iron dome cannot be negotiated
>>
Do exactly what he did except for making concentration camps and bringing The Soviet Union and the U.S. into the war with Britain.
>>
>>577559
Immediately restore the monarchies of Germany, encourage proper social conservatism rather than meme ideologies. Also no war because wars are shit.
>>
Make hydrogen bombs, only annex poland austria and alsace loraine, kill all communists but dont annex them, force the entire world into federations, start world war 2 after sending a spaceship with only white people into space with asteroid mining and construction equipment
>>
>>581560
>no concentration camps
>no digested assets
>jews leave economy with assets
Enjoy fighting your war with spears.
>>
Casually joke to drunken buddies during pub crawl that it would serve every German girl and woman right to be raped for not fucking any of us tonight.
>>
don't kill slavs
>>
>>577559
Do not attack Russia
>>
If I were Führer, I'd do this over the course of my reign:

>Annex Danzig
>Annex Austria
>Annex the Sudetenland and have a population exchange with the Czechs
>Negotiate a population exchange between Germany and Poland but ensure German access to Ostpreußen
>Put the pressure on Italy to return Süd Tirol
>Annex the Saarland
>Put pressure on France to return Elsaß, but forsake any claim to Lothringen and Luxembourg (I know how unlikely this is, but I'd try)
>Negotiate a reannexation of Eupen with Belgium
>Hold a plebescite in the Saarland
>Remilitarize the Rhine
>Rejuvinate the German economy
>Forge alliances with Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Japan, and Yugoslavia
>Encourage Jews to settle in Palestine as per the Haavara agreement
>Be an active opponent of Communism and prep for the invasion of the USSR
>When the Soviets fall, carve out puppets from Russia proper and take Crimea/the Wolgadeutsch ASSR
>Die and let the Reich flourish for 1000 years
>>
>>581791
I got a chub
>>
>>577559
Free the german people
>>
>>577559

Give a speech saying I had realised literally everything I had said for the last couple of decades was wrong and resign.
>>
Hitler isn't pretty enough, I don't know if I could deal with looking like that.
>>
File: modern hitler.jpg (53KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
modern hitler.jpg
53KB, 780x440px
>>582608
Hitler would have been a solid 7/10 if he got rid of that stupid mustache.
>>
>>582767

He should have stayed with the classy original.
>>
>>582767
They shooped out the mustache put his picture on one of those sites where women rate faces.

He did pretty well.
>>
>>581791
>>581791
I would do the same thing you did, but convince Britain and US that Germany isn't pure evil and is quite reasonable and willing to do lots of business. Not dirge an alliance with Japan, still leave China. Allying with great Britain for their Arabian oil fields. Basically make Europe my allies in a defensive pact while remilitarizing Germany to combat the Soviet threat. Provoke/wait for the Soviets to attack, then with the newly formed coalition armed by Germany and Britain attack the USSR/Mussolini and divide land (East Europe/North Africa) amongst allies. When the coalition armies return to borders and my armies are replenished start annexing lands like the Romanian oil fields, launch an assault on Western Europe and the Arabian oil fields. While massing the navy and luftwaffe defensively while I prepare for operation Sealion (done correctly). With my trade partner being the US, to keep the US out of the conflict. Invade Western Europe as done canonically. Don't spend money and labor on ridiculous building projects; i.e. Atlantic Wall, U-Boat fortresses, Me-262 Forts, Fortress Berlin, concentration camps, dextermination caps. Instead use slavs and jews as labour force and conscript force to bolster cannon fodder ranks. Tell engineers to find a way to make Tigers run on diesel for more stability and simplify the engine. At this point, offer support for the US in attacking Japan by resuming support of Chinese KMT forces in promise of being given trade deals with the US further, and new year deals with China.

I'll add more when I can think of it.
>>
>>577587
>dawg

fuck off

also, there are tons of shitty threads on /his/
>>
Not start the holocaust and be remembered as a great leader and fascism remains a serious ideology.

Also not invade the Soviets until the British cucks are out
>>
File: image.jpg (491KB, 1600x1161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491KB, 1600x1161px
>>577559
Wait for Japan to attack Pear Harvor then in a speech declaring war on the US claim the Roosevelt repeatedly broke international law, that despite the fact that he is from the millionaire class he acts boorish and is unsophisticated, his actions insult and threaten Germany, and finally that he is a puppet of the Jews all in an 88 minute speech to the Reichstag. Pic related.
>>
>>577559
Stop being a racist douche-nozzle, become Stalins best ally and implement a Titoist utopia.

Then take a book out of the CIA handbook circa 1970 and start fomenting dissent against the monarchies of Europe. The ultimate goal being to lead to a revolution in the US.

Also no death camps, gulags or any of that shit in my utopia.
>>
>>581572
>ebola tipping is still a thing
>>
>>583355
>Reddit: the post
>>
>>583607
Not him but, don't you mean bernie:the post?
>>
>>583346
Hitler didn't consider himself to be a fascist. In fact fascism as laid out by Mussolini was not racist.
>>
>>583621
And North Korea calls itself a democracy. But I do agree that Hitler was more left than Stalin.
>>
>>577559
Not start World War 2, that's for sure.
>>
Not go mad and just focus on internal development. Make Germany nice enough that other regions voluntarily joined.
>>
>>583644
>implying Hitler started WW2 and not Britain
>implying Hitler ever wanted a war with Britain and France
>imlying he didn't sue for peace many times and got rejected
>>
File: Entry-2.-Battle-of-Berlin.jpg (71KB, 448x598px) Image search: [Google]
Entry-2.-Battle-of-Berlin.jpg
71KB, 448x598px
>>577559
Paint myself and Germany into a corner.
Then use my genius to create abstract art from gunmetal and cerebellum.
>>
File: 1438642472806.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1438642472806.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>577559
>make the deal with Stalin to invade Polan in '39
>prepare forces along Polish border
>when the day comes do nothing, watch as the West is outraged at Bolshevik imperialism
>ally with Britain and France to end the Soviet Union
>become the tip of the anti-commie spear and rid the world of Marxist filth forever
>>
File: PastyBabies.jpg (212KB, 909x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PastyBabies.jpg
212KB, 909x1600px
>>577559
Not shoah the Jews and invest heavily in developing weapons of mass destruction.

Then rain nuclear holocaust down upon Perfidious Albion.
>>
>>584369
Is that a ducking Alien

ayy imao
>>
>>584346
>Hitler invades Poland
>Hitler didn't start WW2
choose one
>>
>>577623
It'd be smarter to listen to Mussolini in that Italy was not ready for war when Hitler wanted it, so this time give Italy time to prepare. And possible get more allies and don't declare war on Russia, or at least wait until you've captured Western Europe.
>>
Remove soviet union first, deal with west later
>>
>>584394
Let the man speak for himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM1h_2ujsvs
>>
>>581509
>Implying anyone ever implied any of this
>>
>>584346
>France and Britain said that they will defend Poland should I invade it
>But I don't want a war with France and Britain
>I know what I'll do then, I'll invade Poland!
>>
>Deter Japanese aggression and force their efforts into strictly indo China and Russia
>Try to convert Churchill to Fascism and later Nazism through the promise of wealth and future imperialism
>Attempt to get more Balkan and Eastern European countries to ally with me
>Give Italy time to properly prepare
>Ensure Italy doesn't invade Africa
>Work the jews to death no gas chambers
>Ditch any super weapon projects
>>
>>581509
>That implies being a fucking Hitler apologist
Kill yourself, scum
>>
Support the anarchists in Russia and Spain
eat lobsters for the rest of my life while an ideal society grows away from my borders
>>
Trick the Soviets into invading Poland first. Use their aggression to rebuke their presence in Poland by garnering support from the Allies. Eastern Front resumes. Western Front never occurs. Russia is seized yet with the help of the West. Military industrial complex buildup is justified by the war. Kept once the war is over and then used to resurface Germany as the unifying force in Europe. Second World War never happens. Germany remains the economic and military power. Counter British and French influence in mainland Europe. Innovate Nazi German culture. Never declare war and continue to exist in modern contemporary times.
>>
>>583337
The tiger was cool but the panther was objectively superior. There's an engine improvement step for both of them anyways.
>>
>>587768
Agreed, I forgot about it. The Tiger was an overdesigned piece of crap.
>>
File: Führer_Ja.jpg (68KB, 228x256px) Image search: [Google]
Führer_Ja.jpg
68KB, 228x256px
>>581791
Noice. Here´s a (Sieg Heil)
>>
>>580897
>Become the hero that Europe needs in fighting back the Soviet hordes, bro up with France and the UK. Basically go full Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

That's basically what he was planning to do. Jews in central positions in France, Britain, and America had different plans. The Lend-Lease act, for one, was American Jewry propping up their Soviet empire in anticipation of war. There was no chance for peace: Hitler said all of the wrong things too many times for that.

>Instead of blaming Jews for everything, blame Slavs and Communism

He did. He just saw them as two sides of the same coin—and he was right. Communism, like Neoconservatism (started by Irving Kristol), was created by Jews for Jewish interests. The early perpetrators of the Russian Revolution and the usurpation of the Czar were mostly Jews. All of the Communist movements were, really, from Rosa Luxembourg of Germany, to Bella Kun of Hungary.

>>578862
He needed the land. It was crunch time in Germany. He was already behind Russia in terms of material, and he needed the resources to the East. All of Hitler's humanitarian talk was a facade to cover that fact. Britain and France both knew the strategic position Hitler was in, and by hindering his expansion, de facto aided the Jewish Soviets and their puppet, Stalin, who was very easy to manipulate (not to mention stupid). By outright declaring war on Germany for invading Poland, you saw the true masters of England and France come out from behind the curtain, the same ones who created privatized central banking and privatized media control.
>>
>>587595
>Trick the Soviets into invading Poland first. Use their aggression to rebuke their presence in Poland by garnering support from the Allies. Eastern Front resumes.

It wouldn't work. You are mistakingly assuming that the pact with Poland was the reason for the declaration of war. It wasn't. It was just the opportune time for Britain and France to stop pretending to be friendly and outwardly oppose Hitler.

You are mistaking words for intentions. If Britain and France wanted to aid Germany, they would have done so regardless. They would have extended them the same leniency that they instead gave to the Soviets. Ask anyone at the highest levels of politics: there are no reactions, only justifications. At most, the actions of another give you a reason to do what you always wanted to do anyhow. It's kind of like being drunk at a party and telling your boss to go f himself. You always wanted to say it anyhow, the liquor just gave you the excuse.
>>
>>588133
>The Lend-Lease act, for one, was American Jewry propping up their Soviet empire in anticipation of war.

Mid-war*

A lot of the Soviet infrastructure was American funded, regardless. Anthony Sutton's books certainly leave a lot to be desired, but the general claim of an American funded Soviet build-up, both before and during the war, is well established.
>>
>>577559
write mein kampf dwei eletrik boogaoo. make it about 2 jews that save christmas
>>
File: SorsBandeam.png (466KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
SorsBandeam.png
466KB, 500x648px
I'd let Lubitsch know that I know he is a Jew and pitch my artistic ideas to him. We would create the best Movie in the 1930s
>>
>>577559
>focus on taking down Britain, focusing on airfields and radar stations rather than cities
>don't open a second front with Russia
>trust my officers
>>
Make good relations with Britian and get Mosley elected.
Support Franco and form a union with him and Mussolini.
Try to get the whole of the western world to turn on Russia, and try to become the modern central European power without the greedy anglo shit fucking everything up.
>>
Divert all german resources into making my own country (South Africa) great
>>
>>588453
the first one would not have mattered one bit
the raf was at no point of the BoB in danger of losing
their plane and pilot strength actually grew throughout the conflict
whereas the luftwaffe kept bleeding both and was not able to match the british
funnily enough the germans underestimated their enemy and the british overestimated them greatly both
hence the popular but misguided perception of "the few" and the raf being on its last legs etc.
but the BoB was a numbers game and the brits were always ahead and only getting farther away
>>
File: White Death.jpg (120KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
White Death.jpg
120KB, 500x719px
Use Finnish soldiers.
>>
>>577559
Delay one or two years the attack on Poland and the Czech

Force the allies to negotiate better terms than the treaty of Versailles

Abandon that shitty Lebensraum idea but recover Prussia

Stop there
>>
>>577606
Use uranium hexafluoride to enrich Uranium.
>>
>>589860
>Force the allies to negotiate better terms than the treaty of Versailles
the treaty was basically a non-entity by 1933, whatever effects remained were of the permanent lasting kind unlikely to have been changed by negotiations (i.e. border changes)
>>
>>584369
>Not shoah the Jews
what if they revolt against you to turn germany into a left liberal cuckcountry?
>>
>>580070
>>being a fucking Nazi
Well yea, that was the thought experiment you retard.
>>
>>577559
Ally with Russia / don't attack them

Push heavy propaganda, spies, and agents in UK to spin the country in favour of joining the Reich. Until it's 50%-50% (few years)

attack in full power the USA, and win this one

Done.

The world is now officially under Reich control.
>>
>>589903

What if you got lost on the way to /pol/ and ended up posting squealing gibberish on the wrong board?
>>
>>589943
Not him but everyone knows communism and Frankfurt school are all jewry
>>
>no mention of fucking Eva Braun

Bit disappointed in you family
>>
File: elf_man.jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
elf_man.jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>577559

plan the biggest practical joke on the females of Germany by engineering a war that causes the rape of pretty much every woman and girl in Germany by invading forces

top kek
>>
File: 1447608727890.jpg (50KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447608727890.jpg
50KB, 480x720px
>>577559
I'd pretty much pull a Jewish Barber on it.

>Don't rearrange Germany into a war machine
>Don't rearrange the German Bureaucracy into a Hitler dicksucking machine
>Don't fire Hjalmar Schacht
>Don't go to war with every great power in the world jesus fuck why are you doing this
>Don't slaughter anyone idiot

>Begin work isolating the soviets by sucking up to Eastern Europe, Japan, and the near east.
>Flood Eastern Europe with anti-soviet propaganda.
>Lean off the WE WUZ KINGZ shit and refocus German nationalism away from stormfaggotry
>Keep up the cult of personality and PR shit, though, because it works wonders
>Start and fund movie studios all over the world that pump out German propaganda tailor made for all major cultures
>Export as much German clothes, music, and art as possible

>Cultural victory at turn 452
>>
File: 1336110482737.jpg (33KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1336110482737.jpg
33KB, 500x476px
>>589935
>invade the United States

How?
>>
File: RATTLED_V2.jpg (321KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLED_V2.jpg
321KB, 1000x1000px
>>590224
>angloshits still saying Hitler declared war on the world
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.