[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this country, /his/. For such a small and irrelevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: le lion state.gif (23KB, 511x303px) Image search: [Google]
le lion state.gif
23KB, 511x303px
Tell me about this country, /his/.

For such a small and irrelevant (in modern times) country they seem to have a generally rich history.
>>
they were the best cannon engineers at the end of medieval era and got paid by kebabs to take down the greatest city ever
1453 was an inside job
>>
>>563989
It's not really know if Orban was Bulgarian, Dacian ,Wallachian, German or Hungarian
>>
>>563646
Christian Turks that became Slavicised then occupied by Muslim Turks. Am I missing something?
>>
>>563989
He was Hungarian wasn't he?
>>
>>566924
The part where they arent turks
>>
>>567023
they were originally
>>
>>566924
>Christian Turks
u wot
>>
>>567051
No, originally they were thracian
>>
>>568530
t. bulgarian education minister
>>
File: 1432663649035.jpg (543KB, 1600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1432663649035.jpg
543KB, 1600x1108px
>>567051
I don't know if the Volga Bulgars had that much of an influence in Bulgaria, if that's what you're talking about
>>
>>568530
I probably heard this a thousand times on my trip to Bulgaria.

WE WUZ THRACIANS N SHIET
>>
>>563646
Only Axis Power to come out the war bigger.
>>
>>568546
which makes me wonder why the russians hate the Romanians so goddamn much
>>
>>568557
Balkan crises.

Bulgaria was a good puppet to have and reduce the Ottoman influence in Balkans to almost nothing.
>>
>>568557
Russians don't give a fuck about Romanians.
>>
>>568567
I mean the creation of Moldavia. Iirc, the Russians demanded that from Romania, reason why they joined the Axis.
>>
>>568532
>>568543
It's true though, or do you guys really think they just completely vanished at the end of the anitquity?
Anyway, modern bulgarians are a mixed ethnicity made up off the original thracian-dacian population and the bulgar and slavic invaders
>>
>>563646
>>>/int/
>>
>MY COUNTRY IS SMALL AND SHIT AND POOR BUT WE INVENTED PAPER CLIPS AND SLINGSHOTS WHEN YOU WESTERN SAVAGES WERE LIVING IN CAVES
>WE WUZ KINGS, 1000 YEARS AGO WE HAD AN EMPIRE THAT STRETCHED FROM X TO Y AND WE NEED TO RECREATE GREATER [insert country name]
>ALSO WE ARE TRUE ARYANS WHILE OUR RIVALS ARE GYPSIES, TURKS AND JEWS

t. every Balkan country ever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.