[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some bullshit /his/ related claims you have heard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
What are some bullshit /his/ related claims you have heard?

>Leviathan isn't an example of social contract theory
>>
>Being necessitates perception
>Not
>Intellect generates experience
>>
>>561544
>Leviathan isn't an example of social contract theory

Seriously? Which dipshit even claim that?
>>
>>562542
A friend who pretty much said it's not social contract because he 'never' referred to his philosophy as social contract theory.

[spoiler]this friend happens to teach high school government, just to add insult to injury[/spoiler]
>>
>the Aztecs were dicks
>somehow this justifies Pizarro being a massive jew to the Incas
>>
File: smug mosley.png (26KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
smug mosley.png
26KB, 135x135px
>The British Union of Fascists were a right wing organisation
>>
>The Bible is historically accurate
>>
>>564927
It is.
>>
>>564927
*tips fedora*

Don't you have a monkey statue to worship?
>>
>>564951
>>564954
oy gevalt, we sure showed that shem
>>
>The theory of evolution is a fact
>>
>>564896
I dunno if genociding them is a 'massive jew' thing - maybe a 'massive imperialist' thing to do.
>>
>>561544
>>Leviathan isn't an example of social contract theory

AAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD SOMEONE SAY THAT

>>564927
It is, though.
>>
>>564951
>>564954
>For it is the lot of every myth gradually to creep into the crevice of an assumed historical reality and to become analyzed as a unique fact in answer to the historical demands of some later time or other. The Greek were already fully on their way to re-labelling cleverly and arbitrarily the completely mythical dreams of their youth as a historical, pragmatic, and youthful history. For this is the way religions tend to die out, namely, when the mythical pre-conditions of a religion, under the strict, rational eyes of an orthodox dogmatism become systematized as a closed totality of historical events and people begin anxiously defending the credibility of their myths but resisting every naturally continuing life and further growth of those same myths and when the feeling for the myth dies out and in its place the claim to put religion on a historical footing steps forward.

The most spiritual author of the 19th century, Nietzsche, recognizes that your pathetic attempts to defend the historicity of the Bible proves your lack of spirituality, and in my opinion even faith.
>>
File: 1451412522054.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451412522054.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>>564991
>It is, though.
>>
>Roman slavery wasn't that bad guys!
>uhh, but New World slavery was uniquely bad

Fucking Romanboos. Tell that to the slaves who worked to death in the Roman salt mines.
>>
File: are you fucking kidding me fam.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me fam.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>561544
>fighting on the Italian front in WW1 was hard because there is less pressure in the Alps.
>Hitler started WW2 because he hated jews
>communism has never been tried
>>
>>561544
>>Leviathan isn't an example of social contract theory
Just wondering, how do they even back this claim?
>>
>>565240
See
>>564869

She also insisted it wasn't social contract theory because it was not linear to Locke's philosophy.
>>
File: 1447319131319.jpg (96KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1447319131319.jpg
96KB, 500x321px
>>565372
>She

I am honestly not surprised. Most of the dumb things I have heard in my life came from women's mouths.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.