[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vikings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Vikinglad.exe.jpg (11KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
Vikinglad.exe.jpg
11KB, 195x259px
Hey guys I ended up in a sticky situation with a time machine. What's the easiest way to kill a viking pls m8s. Dubs decides what I do with their ship if I win.
>>
>>542169
>What's the easiest way to kill a viking pls m8s.

a single viking? Gather a small army of around 100 people and equip them with the finest weapons and armor you can find, you may stand a chance. If you're trying to kill a viking beserker then you're going to have a really bad time and you may need 400-600 men.
>>
File: King Athelstan.jpg (30KB, 458x684px) Image search: [Google]
King Athelstan.jpg
30KB, 458x684px
>>542169
>What's the easiest way to kill a viking

Ask them to read a book.
>>
Apparently nudity and Stone Age weapons
>>
More like 20- 30 vikings. They're on guard and I'm hiding behind some trees and shit. Local villagers have no combat experience and I have a taser.
>>
Introduce them to Christianity. This kills the vikings.
>>
File: odin fag.png (328KB, 500x797px) Image search: [Google]
odin fag.png
328KB, 500x797px
>>542200
Nice double doubles.
>>
>Introduce them to Christianity.

Dubs get. I'll give it a shot but I don't want to get blood eagled.
>>
Poised their mead! They'll never suspect the mead.
>>
>542200

They told me maybe. They said they would kill me if I didn't convince them. They're getting pretty close to the town. What do I do to get them now.
>>
>>542250
Do the trial by ordeal the monk Poppo did to convert Harald Bluetooth. He held a piece of molten iron in his hands and had to walk 9 steps. If he didn't get a burn then that proved his point, as God wouldn't allow a man telling the truth to be burned.
>>
>>542335 Too late for that. I locked half of them in some house and burned it. The other 14 are hunting me down.
>>
File: Paris.png (220KB, 315x844px) Image search: [Google]
Paris.png
220KB, 315x844px
Take 200 Frankish soldiers with you
>>
give him the old spicy helmet

stash his helmet inside the smith's forge for an hour or two. when he puts it on it'll cook his brain like an egg.

alternatively, get him really drunk and just slit his throat while he's passed out on the ground
>>
File: 1430069711033.jpg (12KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1430069711033.jpg
12KB, 227x225px
>roleplaying
>>
File: HAHA.gif (2MB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.gif
2MB, 234x216px
>>542705
>being a whiner
>>
>>542210
I call them dub-dubs :^)
>>
File: 1441384384135.jpg (29KB, 356x429px) Image search: [Google]
1441384384135.jpg
29KB, 356x429px
>>542794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjzN7PjCK4
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.