[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you find it odd that atheists say "God doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kindergarten-grad.jpg (25KB, 540x351px) Image search: [Google]
kindergarten-grad.jpg
25KB, 540x351px
Don't you find it odd that atheists say "God doesn't exist," when the God they say doesn't exist was determined by a man who was in the trough of an intellectual wave created by war, famine, and death, and who is almost universally deemed as the worst philosopher of European history? Almost all, save the modern Protestant devotees who back Ockham as being on par with Thomas Aquinas. Fools.

So yes, atheists, good job. You have successfully swatted a theological fly. Congratulations.
>>
Diagoras of Melos wasn't as bad as all that
>>
>>538806
He didn't even try to disprove god, he just said there was none. Just like atheists. Such pristine thinkers.
>>
Allah exists.

God (YHVH, the Lord) doesn't.

Checkmate, Christian scum.
>>
File: 1450836838902.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1450836838902.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>538892
>>
>>538892
All the same m8
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [Google]
1384973917121.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>538764
>>
>>538924
>Jews
>Christians
>Muslims

They're all the same bro, it doesn't matter who or how you worship!

Oh wait unless you're an atheist, YHVH hates those
>>
How did it become trendy to be a theologyfag?

it isn't even a matter of it being legit or not, it's a matter of religion being so inconsequential in the modern west that I can't understand why people look into this shit.
>>
>>538949
They associate atheism with Reddit, and there are a lot of morons here, most of them newfags, who care a lot about making sure everyone knows they aren't from Reddit (as though anyone can be from a website). It's the narcissism of small differences, pressure to fit to a group they don't really understand, and just general idiocy. It's just Internet bullshit; nothing to do with the real world
>>
>>538949
>How did it become trendy to be a theologyfag?

Fashions wax and wane. The au courant contrarian must always keep abreast of the latest trends, if he hopes to buck them.
>>
>>538949
I think people who were raised religiously who fell away from religion started realizing how traditional values were being abandoned. I think that's what caused people to start to turn back to being religious. They just missed traditional family values, and they thought atheists were the reason these values were being forgotten.
>>
>>538949
It's the difference between being great or otherwise. We are otherwise.

I'm not even Christian you twats, and I'm not making an impression, I'm just making sure you all know you are the bottom of the ladder in the grand scheme of European history and its philosophical endeavors.
>>
>>538949
>I can't understand why people look into this shit
Same reason why people are into history. Or Star Wars/Trek.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.