[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mothers side of the family claimed to descend from the Romanov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Tsar-Romanov-307819.jpg (82KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
Tsar-Romanov-307819.jpg
82KB, 590x525px
My mothers side of the family claimed to descend from the Romanov family. it has been passed down, i do not know for how long. I have no idea if this is true or not. My mother barely knows anything in regard to this due to not being interested and the rest of the family doesn't know i exist. what do you suggest i should do about this? i barely know anything about russian history.
>>
any help would be appreciated
>>
Research your family history, perhaps pay one of those places that goes through archives.

Basically with no way to really help beyond that with literally no evidence or ideas.
>>
Just a moment. So she was attempting to explain to you, that you were formerly monarchs et cetera?
>>
>>534503
WE
>>
>>534590
>WUZ
>>
>>534590
>>535437
Shut the fuck up
>>
There are no descendants of the Romanov family
>>
>>535474
Not the Tsar, Alexandra or their children, but yes there are a large number of descendants of the Romanov family, including descendants of people who fled Russia in time as well as Romanovs who married out. There's even an association for it.
>>
>>534024
m8 there are millions of people who believe they're related to the Romanovs. Kinda like how every American is part Indian.
>>
>>535508
This, it's a common myth because it's believed one of the daughters managed to escape to Britain, but there's no proof of this so everyone just talks shit how they are this and that.
>>
>>534024
Just know there are thousands upon thousands of people alive today that can legitimately claim royal blood. Monarchs did a lot of fucking. Unless you've been born into a position of political power, the relation is meaningless.
>>
My best friend's crazy cocained-addled mother claims to descend from a Nibiru alien who raped her great-great grandmother, a fact which was revealed to her during one of 12 visits to each of Jesus' apostles, who are themselves aliens.
>>
>>535694
She's a mormon. Big whoop.
>>
>>535467
Someone had to say it. Meme is stale as fuck at this point and is just a bunch of samefags trying to look cool
>>
>>535474
>There are no descendants of the Romanov family

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Vladimirovna,_Grand_Duchess_of_Russia

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duke_George_Mikhailovich_of_Russia

Top pleb.
>>
>>535437
TSARS
>>
>>534503
my grandmother spoke to me about it a handful of times when i was younger, about the age of 11-12. Due to my young age i never really payed attention or took it seriously. Also my mum has never really done anything about it which doesn't help or took it seriously. All my mother really knows is that her side of the family was wealthy and fled to germany during the russian revolution, while in germany the family lost most of its wealth. I have family in germany too who i assume must know more, however i have never spoke to them and my mother isn't sure if she can get contact with them.

>>535563
you are right. i am not really looking for benefits. I am just interested to know if there is any truth to the claim.
>>
>>534024
Considering the number of hucksters that popped up in the wake of the Revolution proclaiming they were part of the royal family, it's more likely that one of your ancestors was just a liar going for the long-con.
>>
>>535563
>>536489
I myself am a descendant of Bonapartes and I still jerk to 2d girls among the inhabitants of this website. The ones getting the attention are the ones born in the right place.
>>
>>536571
possible but why would they move to another country and need to lie if they where wealthy.

>>536603
lol, i hear you. you ever tried joining the freemasons or anything similar to that? i imagine it might get you more opportunities with jobs etc but that is about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.