[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still being a super pleb by not reading Astrotheology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1451352222960.jpg (9KB, 165x231px) Image search: [Google]
1451352222960.jpg
9KB, 165x231px
>2016
>still being a super pleb by not reading Astrotheology

christian shills dont post ITT
>>
jesus loves you and he forgives all
>>
Wow. I thought theology couldn't be any more idiotic and then someone combined it with astrology.
>>
>tfw sister venerates the Greeks
>tfw she taught herself ancient Greek
>tfw she practices Greek astrology based on ancient Greek calendar
>tfw she literally subscribes to geocentrism
>tfw she literally subscribes to humorism
>tfw can't even tell when she's being serious sometimes because when I asked if she was being ironic she said "everything is ironic"

Just kill me
>>
Atheism will bring the downfall of Western Civilisation.
>>
>>526700
Hate to tell you but your sis might have a serious condition called "being a special snowflake"
>>
>>526697

>doesnt know what astrotheology is
>doesnt understand that astrotheoly basically destroys theology
>still posts a stupid as fuck comment

you have reddit bookmarked, just click on the fucking link.
>>
>>526714

I am already there. Fortunately my browser has multiple tabs.
>>
>>526732

Did Starman tell you to say that?
>>
>>526744

You seem distressed. You should clam down and have a cup of tea and tell me who this Kayne West is.
>>
>>526751

Well she certainly loves Eastenders, what BBC program is Kayne West in?
>>
>>526763

>reddit humor
>>
>>526780

Don't worry I've googled him now, some pop star.
>>
File: 1450221902321.jpg (156KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1450221902321.jpg
156KB, 800x820px
>>526726
To be honest, my family, you should leave here and not ever leave Reddit again.
>>
>>526683
Funny how the Bible warns about astrologers and people think the Bible is about astrology

new age and b8
>>
File: sue side sqwad.jpg (91KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
sue side sqwad.jpg
91KB, 728x636px
>>526683
>astrotheology
>demonstrably bullshit

At least Christians can use the "you don't know that" argument, you fags don't even have that. End yourself.
>>
>>526869

where in the bible does that happen?
>>
>>526877

christian pls...
>>
>>527272
>speaking about christians in the 3rd person
>hurr christian

Your doctor must have really fucked up your trepanation m9.
>>
>>527277

thats an old old christian technique. please refrain from posting.
>>
>magicians and astrologers cannot interpret the kings dreams

Daniel answered the king and said, “No wise men, enchanters, magicians, or astrologers can show to the king the mystery that the king has asked, (Daniel 2:27)

Look for more in a sec
>>
>>527344

How in the fuck did you think that Astrotheology and Astrology are related? Astrotheology is about Astronomy not Astrology.
>>
>>526700
Your sister is cool. I like eccentrics.

>>526713
This is a meaningless term used to try and shame people away from being different. No two humans are the same, so yes, we are "snowflakes".
>>
>>526780
He's funnier than you
>>
>>526700
Pics or she doesn't exist
>>
>>527380
Because they are connected.

Astrology is essentially a mystical views of the objects in space, which sounds like a theology based off of astrology.

The Bible wouldn't rebuke astrology if it was astrology.
>>
>>527499

>this stupid nigger thinks his so called Bible is a unique and original content made by yahweh

read a book sometime, nigger. the thing against astrology is bible is to scare unqualified plebs from attaining the knowledge that is coded inside it. this is the first step of initiation in any mystery school. they scare you to death and see if you get the fuck out or insist on staying even if youre about to die.
>>
>>526683
It is in Christ that you can find Revelation, you stupid morons.
>>
>>527528

would he come to help you if you shoot you in the balls?
>>
>>527284
You seem a bit paranoid lad.
>>
>>527513
Actually the Bible was written by a handful of people and is about a war in the sky
>>
>>527591

>not understading that bible is a re-written copy of kemetic knowledge by a bunch of plebs in order to enslave people and preserve the knowledge of astronomy through symbolism
>>
>>527665
In a way, it does have to do with space / the heavens.

Either way, worship of an object in the sky means you worship an impermanent material object, and just because you associate an astrological reference does not make it true.

Hermetics can be useful, but it is the snake eating it's own tail, a life of half-truths and never making any progress.

Of course, the Bible can be decoded, but there is one problem when using the Hermeneutics in correlation to the Bible.... leluminati kek
>>
>>527683

all religions worship sun. jesus is the symbol of sun and literally means sun etymologically. every single religion that is on earth worships sun youre just too stupid to get redpilled on this.
>>
>>527816
I know a decent amount of astrology and how people try to make all their own associations.

I don't worship the sun. I worship God. Jesus was a person, not an object in the sky.

You know? Worshipping a big bright star in the sky is ridiculous, so isn't worshipping a ufo or a inferior deity
The apostles were people in a room, and not a bunch of stars in the sky.
>>
>>527830

it doesnt matter what the fuck you take out of context to delude yourself. what really matters is what the text is referring to. no one is talking about YOU, youre just another mere mortal.
>>
>>527841
It does matter, because it is easy to take it out of context and think Jesus was just a ray of sunlight that gets crucified to a piece of wood somehow?
>>
File: Isis-Mary-Mother.png (274KB, 546x239px) Image search: [Google]
Isis-Mary-Mother.png
274KB, 546x239px
>>527856

yeah bro its all nonsense
>>
>>527816

dont think thomas the twin would agree with you
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.