[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the guy that killed JFK. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: he din do nuffin.png (24KB, 245x314px) Image search: [Google]
he din do nuffin.png
24KB, 245x314px
This was the guy that killed JFK. Prove me wrong.
>>
Nah, I agree with you. I'd just love to know who ordered him to do it.
>>
>>524825
Do you have any evidence?
>>
>>524825
You aren't wrong. But he didn't do it of his own accord. He was a Mafia stooge chosen because of his commie past and life in the Soviet Union to look like it was the Russians who ordered it. The Mafia then had Jack Ruby shut him up because Ruby was into debt with them for a shit ton.
>>
>>524845

That's actually quite convincing. Why did the Mafia do it, though?
>>
File: 658547684788.jpg (127KB, 665x1092px) Image search: [Google]
658547684788.jpg
127KB, 665x1092px
>>524828
He went to the Soviet embassy in Mexico city but that was long before Kennedy planned the Dallas trip. Maybe the Cubans, he was obsessed with Fidel Castro. Most people that knew him think he did it by himself. He was a small man trying to make his mark on history.
>>524830
The Warren Commission and all the subsequent investigations cover it pretty well. All the physical evidence; especially the rifle, casings,and bullet fragments from limo and victims trace back to him.
>>524845
My point is that Lee Harvey Oswald was the murderer, no second shooter on the Grassy Knoll. I think the whole conspiracy angle is flawed and personally I think he did it on his own. But I'm open to the idea that he had help. I think that's a reasonable position.
>>
>>524856
For two reasons really. JFK fucked them over big time with the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and the subsequent embargo. The Mafia did a lot of illicit business out of Cuba and that closed it to them.

The second thing was appointing RFK as Attorney General. He made it his mission to eradicate the Mafia so they struck at both JFK and eventually RFK too.
>>
>>524894
The mafia didn't even really touch cops back then, would they really risk whacking the POTUS?
>>
>>524909
They could buy the cops and even FBI agents or local politicians but there's no way they could control the Federal apparatus that way. This was a way to nullify that threat.

It was also a revenge killing. The Mafia was never shy about those.
>>
>>524909
The mob got Kenneddy into office to begin with.
>>
>>524928

They also helped his dad make his fortune.
>>
>>524845
Fun fact: Jack Ruby worked for Richard Nixon in the 40s
>>
>>524877
I'm not sure. I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but I don't think Oswald did it or at least not by himself
>>
>>524877
Supposedly J. Edgar Hoover knew about his assassination and had plenty of leads to who wanted to JFK dead but never followed up on any of them cause he hated the Kennedys and could care less if they died.
>>
>>525174
>could care less
>>
>Jack Ruby
>Jacob Ruby
>Jacob Leon Rubenstein
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.