[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board needs to talk about trade and economics more often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: clip+(2016-01-02+at+09.46.50).jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-01-02+at+09.46.50).jpg
164KB, 960x960px
This board needs to talk about trade and economics more often

>the United States didn't trade with communist Vietnam until the cold war was over

Was it revenge sanctions? Would they have ever lifted if the cold war was still going? Was Vietnam actually not giving up all it's pows? What could they gain from keeping them? they generally executed pows after interrogations.
>>
>>523122
She's holding down the wrong side of her skirt.
>>
>>523133
>she
>>
the united states didnt trust vietnam till they realized they were no longer allied with communist world during the cold war

also vietnam was a monarch before the cold war till it turned communist during the cold war so it only makes sense that the united states a capitalistic powerhouse trades with them once theyve hit over their peak in capitalism
>>
>>523133
>she

What do you think the flower and elephant mean, anon?
>>
>>523165
N I C E
>>
File: aapl in context_1.jpg (33KB, 768x490px) Image search: [Google]
aapl in context_1.jpg
33KB, 768x490px
C
A
P
I
T
A
L
>>
>>523205
Holy shit Olaudah Equiano lied to me. We should have kept the slave trade.
>>
>>523205
To be fair all of those corps enjoys or enjoyed a monopoly, technical, legal or otherwise, while Apple faces at least theoretical competition in almost every field it's invested in.
>>
>>523564
They probably shouldn't have entered a market where someone can put together an equivalent version of their product in their garage desu.
>>
>>523564

And the South Sea Company was just a buble.
>Company stock rose greatly in value as it expanded its operations dealing in government debt, peaking in 1720 before collapsing to little above its original flotation price; this became known as the South Sea Bubble.
>>
Historically how has a nations landmass affected it's economic standing?
Do larger nations flood surrounding markets with goods if they are big enough or do historically small nations tend to compensate with tons of business
>>
>>523571
Well back in the 90s you could have programmed your own OS in a garage technically, but you would be doing jail time if MS could have proved that you were 'inspired' by its code.
>>
>>523261
>>523122
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
Landlocked nations are cuck tier and may as well not exist.
>>
>>523122
>This board needs to talk about trade and economics more often
>>>/biz/

>the United States didn't trade with communist Vietnam until the cold war was over
25 year rule
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.