[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non- Aligned_Movement >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: NAM.png (93KB, 861x443px) Image search: [Google]
NAM.png
93KB, 861x443px
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement
>The countries of the Non-Aligned Movement represent nearly two-thirds of the United Nations's members and contain 55% of the world population.
The cold war was just a north hemisphere thing, wasn't it?
>>
>>520293
>The cold war was just a north hemisphere thing, wasn't it?
No. There were a number of proxy wars in Africa and South America.
>>
The cold war was wherever the US felt they needed to get rid of the communism boogeyman, no matter how many people had to get kidnapped, tortured and killed.
>>
>>520308
muh US is evil! never mind Soviet atrocities though.
>>
>>520323
True. The soviets commited atrocities, therefore the US dindu nuffin.
>>
>>520303
Very few in proportion.
>>
>>520327
Not saying that, but you guys act like the US is the worst country to ever exist.
>>
> just a north hemisphere thing

The North Hemisphere contains just about 90% of the world's population. Indonesia and Brazil are the only powerhouses and even they're second rate.
>>
>>520338
Not him but that's a bit of a strawman isn't it? I don't think he was saying anything about the USSR.
>>
>>520344
meant for
>>520323
>>
>>520293
Outside of Africa, very few of these countries were actually non-aligned
>>
>>520359
>India
>Iran
>Indonesia
>Afghanistan (a lot of good it did them though)
>Yugoslavia
>>
>>520387
I didn't say "none", did I?
>>
>>520340
That's technically true, but the cold war was really a conflict that interested parties far to the north of the equator, and the ones to the south of them often got dragged in.
>>
>>520394
I don't think "very few" is accurate either m90
>>
>>520338
>you guys

Meaning who, exactly?
>>
>>520338
Currently yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.