[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Educate me on Andrew Jackson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: andrew_jackson.jpg (94KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
andrew_jackson.jpg
94KB, 624x352px
Educate me on Andrew Jackson
>>
He is commonly known as Andrew Jackson.
>>
File: 24353222.png (143KB, 298x367px) Image search: [Google]
24353222.png
143KB, 298x367px
>>519832
listen here you fuck, either get your facts straight or get the fuck out of this thread
>>
>>519529
King of Banter battles
acted like a king in office
>>
Bird bagger
>>
>>519529
Best president. He crushed the bank, beat his would-be assassin into a bloody pulp, sold slaves and wasn't afraid of nobody.
>>
>>519849
He was commonly known as a president.
>>
He was a badass
>>
>>519865
Source?
>>
>>520710
Good king, shit president.
>>
File: 299463-r-lee-ermey.jpg (70KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
299463-r-lee-ermey.jpg
70KB, 720x642px
R. Lee Ermey would be perfect to play him in a biopic.
>>
>>519529
He was a US president who modeled his appearance, haircut and features after the guy in the $20 bill.
>>
>>520710
$20 bill
>>
File: 131217015147_andrew jackson.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
131217015147_andrew jackson.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>519529
Basically:
>fought for British as a boy
>fought for them again in the war of 1812 and captured New Orleans
>campaigned for indian rights
>owned a bank
>told South Carolina that "if you secede from my nation, I will be okay with that"
>was the first American SJW
>>
based AF fammy they don't make 'em like that anymore

turnt.
>>
>>519529
He defied the Constitution. He should have been impeached and forced out of office.
>>
>>519529
Only beta virgin populists like him cause he 'stuck it to the man!!!1'
In reality he fucked around, increased corruption and killed the banking system
>>
overrated
>>
>>520878
This, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Cherokee staying in their original territory in the old South and Jackson openly defied it with the Trail of Tears.
>>
he was basically an IRL meme
>>
>>520787
Gibs me dat
>>
He's on the twenty dollar bill
Dollars are just ones and zeros but I love him still
In the eighteenth century men were full of lies
In the twenty-first century I still think he's nice
I'm saying he's a man's man in the best way I can
>>
>>520814
*fought against
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.