[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Nazi questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (12).jpg (24KB, 486x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
24KB, 486x303px
So I want few short questions I wanna ask about Nazis:

>We know that Nazis were NOT a Christian group, hell, they loved multiple cultures. So, what's with them and anti-semitism?

>Judaism is a religion. So, what's with them and anti-racial part? Why would they hate Jews, even if Jews were basically converted Aryans(I think)?

>And what's with them and Jehovah Witness?

>Nazis believed that the stars are made up of ice. How the fuck did they get their own scientists, then? How did they motivated them to work for their cause?
>>
>>518247
Cosmic ice was German's idea of redpilling. It's true because it subverts what you hate.
>>
>>518247
>hey guys
>the sun is so hot in the summer amirite?!
>must be made of ice then
>>
>>518247

Many jews where advocators for communism, which was the main enemy of the Nazis.

Many jews had very influential positions in the media, banking, entertainment (similar as in the US right now) and where advocators of other things than communism that was hated by the Nazis such as modernist art and architecture, and sexual perversions (transsexuality, (child-)prostitution, bdsm).

Jews ethnically differ from native Germans for the most part (heavy genetical influences from Eastern Europe and the Middle East). Even though interbreeding with Germans did happen, they stayed pretty close to each other.

Jews place their loyalty towards each other above the country and its people they live in (according to the Nazis at least), and have no moral objections to exploiting this people.

Jews where very international because of this jew-loyalty and not having a home country, and where accused of orchestrating the enslavement of other peoples on an international level with their powerful positions (through banking, media, and communism in the East).

>And what's with them and Jehovah Witness?
I don't know? What's with them?
>Nazis believed that the stars are made up of ice.
What? That's probably allied propaganda. Where do you get this from?
>>
>>518330

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
>>
>>518330
[citations needed]
>>
>>518330
RationalWiki. I was moving around, figuring out the amount of bias they have.
>>
>>518330
I was dicking around the things Nazi hated. Jehovah Witness was one of them.
>>
>>518247
"Secret" history of Nazi Germany is that it was infiltrated by the cult (no other word for it) ran by Hitler with plans greater than just conquest and making Germany great again. German nationalism Nazis were using to gather the masses was just an excuse for them to come to power, but plans of NSDAP were not tied just to Germany, they were international, occult, multi-layered and revolutionairy. Hitler himself said that something in the manner that Germany and Germans were a tool he build the strength on.

He wanted to turn Europe into a caste society with Aryans on top and Slavs and others as slave states. They also believed in a bunch on nonsense like magic, inner Earth, remains of the temple to Wodan have been found too.

They'd also eventually completely destroy Gypsies and Jews and not for the reasons of them being a threat anymore. A physical destruction of lower and enemy races was the crucial part of their ideology. It wasnt just Stalin-styled ethnic cleansic. I think Nazi Germany had the most bizzare regime in history because its ideology didn't emerge just from existing issues and circumstances, it was also a whole new level of shit Hitler brought from nowhere, like a religion he was the prophet of.

I also suspect it was consciously evil in the higher ranks. People didn't know it was 'evil', but Hitler was completely conscious that in order to reform the European society to his strange ideals he'd have to murder too many. If war didnt end how it did, mass murders would probably continue for a whole decade after.
>>
>Jews were basically converted Aryans

Schlomo please stop believing this crap, it's beyond pathetic.
>>
>>518247

Jehovah's Witnesses remain politically neutral at all times. This means that they will not go to war, they will not bow to a king or queen, they will not sing a national anthem nor will they vote etc.

In a lot of places this means they are often targets as certain governments hate this neutrality.

Hitler gave the Jehovah's Witnesses a chance to salute him and give their due support to his regime etc but most of them refused and thus got sent to the camps along with other undesirables.

It was political.
>>
>>518352
>>518353
That Wikipedia article references:
>Levenda, Peter (2002). Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult. Continuum International Publishing Group. p. 198. ISBN 0-8264-1409-5.

>Peter Levenda is an American author who focuses primarily on occult history. He is best known for his book Unholy Alliance, which is about Esoteric Hitlerism and Nazi occultism, and is also the probable author of the Simon Necronomicon.

So it's not even Allied propaganda but some made up esoteric nonsense.
>>
>>518548

>Be surprised that an occultist and occult historian would focus on the occult practices of Nazi Germany.

>Also ignore everyone else in the article.

Are you high?
>>
>>518394
>thule society
>>
>>518629
The point is that this is not an actual historian. Pretty much anything in regards to Nazi occultism is in 9 out of 10 cases esoteric nonsense.
>>
>>518398
>(I think)
>>
One more question I want to ask:

>Gypsies. We know they are from various cultures, including India. So, my question is: Why would the Nazis experiment on them? Given that they loved Hinduism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.