[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fascism is capitalism in decay What did he mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: lenin_2.jpg (36KB, 420x378px) Image search: [Google]
lenin_2.jpg
36KB, 420x378px
>Fascism is capitalism in decay
What did he mean?
>>
No one knows what he meant, after all he was a subhuman with 80 IQ.
>>
Read Adorno.
>>
>>3062939
I need to defend my ideology at any cost, therefore I shall accuse this new ideology of actually being a subset of the old ideology my ideology opposes.
>>
>>3062962
You mean the cultural marxist?
>>
>all interests, including those of capital, being subservient to the interests of the state is capitalism
Really activates the almonds
>>
He meant that fascism is simply a bourgeois invention that is militantly and ideologically supposed to defended positions of the capital against revolution. When fascism arises it means that capital is so endangered it has to employ literal thugs in power.

Fascists are historically a cannon fodder for the capitalists.
>>
File: nigel sniff.jpg (273KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nigel sniff.jpg
273KB, 2048x1536px
>>3062999
Cultural Marxism doesn't exist. Adorno was a crypto-reactionary showing how fascism was a natural recrudesce of the nature-in-man which had been stripped away by capitalist exploitation of man and nature. Again, if you read Dialectic of Enlightenment, you'll realise that the "degeneracy" and cultural vapidity of our age is an inevitable consequence of liberal-capitalism. Capitalism's rationality, the process of commodification (now also fictionalisation) which utilises all things into quantifiable packets of economic utils, and the democratic nature of free-markets drives culture down to the lowest level. Turn on the television and you see vulgar advertising, with a semi-naked woman dripping BBQ sauce down her chest, while recycled EDM music plays. DO you seriously think that that is because a small Jewish-Marxist elite are conspiring to keep the aryan down? or is it more likely that reducing all areas of life into consumption destroys the ideals of beauty and sublimity, thus alienating man in late-stage capitalism?

I'm actually not a Marxist, but Marx, Bordiga, and Adorno & Horkheimer have some excellent insights into culture, capitalism, and the nature of society.
>>
>>3062939
He mean "I don't understand what fascism and capitalism are".
>>
>>3063054
But that doesn't explain Lenin's quote, in fact it contradicts it.
>>
>>3062939
When capitalism inevitably fucks over the poor people enough they are pissed off and ready to revolt, the fascists take that anger and redirect it from the capitalists and those who are responsible for the poor's material conditions to Immigrants, Jews, Bankers, Or whatever dog whistle is popular at the times
>>
>>3063054
>Adorno was a crypto-reactionary
That's actually true.

>>3064299
Call it a quote but tell me where he said that and I will look up the context. I claim though that he never said that already because he died in 1924.
>>
>>3064313
>explaining stuff that Lenin never said
ok /his/
>>
>>3063054
>Cultural Marxism doesn't exist

Yes it does, it's liberalism with pseudo Marxist thought stemming from the critical theory. Of course the actual cultural Marxist movement of the 50's would call the SJW's and "anarcho communists" of today bourgeoisie degenerates.

Beyond dialetic of enlightenment is "the authoritarian personality" which is a key book informing the modern ancoms which asserts that authoritarianism comes for repressed homosexual urges
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.