[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: starless 2016-01-14 22-27-18-68.png (2MB, 1419x1056px) Image search: [Google]
starless 2016-01-14 22-27-18-68.png
2MB, 1419x1056px
Should i continue playing this game?
>>
>>4162323

If it's the fully unlocked version... YES. You do want to.
>>
>>4162325
I heard that only scat scenes is censored.
>>
>>4162323
I'm still waiting for the text patch to correct the horrible typos. Fuck JAST. I won't give them money again.

And you should only play this if you don't mind lots of bad endings and humiliation.
>>
>>4162328
in the version i played scat scenes werent censored at all. And there is quite a lot of them sadly
>>
The best part of the game in terms of content/dialog happens on the first day. Everything afterwards was a letdown, even with shit like the all the cum play later on (condoms poured into that one maid, or the literal semen bath) Such a damn disappointment.
>>
>>4162323
Yes. If it's your first playthrough and you are going in blind, it's definitely enjoyable- unless you end up getting the Black Video Letter Ending. Otherwise, just save yourself the trouble and fap to the CGs.
>>
just play the interview part best scene in the game.
>>
File: 2.jpg (220KB, 1027x763px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
220KB, 1027x763px
>>4164199
interview was good enough
>>
I see people talking about this game all the time. Is it good? Where did you guys download it?
>>
>blue haired sister has dick
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>4167168
>blue

anon, you might wanna have your eyes checked
>>
>>4167169
Eh, whatever her hair color is. I don't remember since it's been months.
>>
>>4167168
she's my waifu

the dick makes her extra waifu
>>
Scat is alright 7/10 - ign
>>
>>4167170
I do like how the family is color-coded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.