[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Pururin is dead and fakku became a shithole for people who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 29

File: Kill la kill #61.jpg (87KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kill la kill #61.jpg
87KB, 850x600px
So Pururin is dead and fakku became a shithole for people who dont want to pay where do i go now for my H manga needs /b/ ?
>>
um.. pururin change website dude,it's this tsumino.com
>>
You could also check http://nhentai.net/
>>
This isn't /b/.
Use the ones from the previous posters or exhentai. Or all of them.
>>
>>4143334
my bad typo :( its late
>>
>>4143305
YOU SIR, YOU ARE MY FREAKING HERO
god damn i was so desperate for pururin to come back again.... you own steam? wanna have something?
>>
>>4143305
I salute you, my good man.
>>
why must we over fill
>>
>>4143278
I've recently been using hitomi.la
The only flaw I can find about it is that English translations are somewhat uncommon.
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (379KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
379KB, 1075x1518px
>>4143319

too bad they lost over half their back catalog a few months ago. They used to have ~1400 pages worth of english doujins but now I think it only goes up to 400-450. I don't know if they just did a cleaning and removed the duplicates but that seems like a hell of a lot if they did.
>>
Not exactly. It's from another team, but they imported Pururin's database and their tag system. They are still working to implement important features.
>>
Hentai.ms and hentai2read are both great sites.
>>
>>4143585
Meant for
>>4143305
>>
>>4143305
bro you are the best i thank you
>>
>>4143305
I thank you.
>>
hitomi.la is pretty good if you got adblock
>>
I often go on http://www.doujin-moe.us/
>>
>>4143278
It may sound crazy but there is this one website which has a ton of doujins, even loli stuff if you like it.
Most people here don't know about it I think, so I'll let you in on the secret, it's: http://g.e-hentai.org/
>>
Bruh, pururin is back at tsumino.com but it sucks. I like hentai.ms but it's not the best
>>
>>4143888
i approve
>>
sadpanda
>>
>>4143895
>paying $25/month for a subscription for scanlations available for free elsewhere and are entirely illegal and don't support the artists
Literally worse than Fakku.
>>
>>4144383
>Literally worse than Fakku.
Isn't that literally the same as Fakku (except for they have a couple dozen legally licensed translations as well)?
>>
What's wrong with Fakku? All they did was add a bunch of content from licensed companies in Japan that you'd have to pay for anyways. There's still the same amount of free content posted there as there was before subscriptions.
>>
>>4144485
>>4144434
>>4143305

why does everyone have a hardon for this site? it's not terrible and the layout isn't half bad, but they have a fraction of the content most other sites have. what is it about tsumino that everyone loves so much?

doing a quick search for things like nisekoi/monogatari/horo/love live/etc yields 1-2 pages AT BEST. go to any other doujin site and you'll get 5+ pages of TRANSLATED doujin alongside the 10 pages of untranslated.
>>
>>4144617
It's because people invest their personal identity into stuff and believe that the other thing is an extension of their self. No matter how terrible or otherwise worthless it becomes, it will always be the best to them because they identify with it.
This happens with a lot of stuff, though how much and how often depends on the person.
>>
>>4144396
No.
Fakku is $13 and only has licensed stuff they personally worked on behind the paywall and a lot goes to the artist.
Doujin-Moe takes everything from everyone and sells it for personal profit. Many scanlators have complained about Doujin-Moe profitting off their works.
The closest analogue in terms of normal manga would be narutofan.com when Tazmo was charging people to look at scanlations.
>>
>>4144425
Not anymore. They delete everything free now and go full paywall.
>>
g e hentai tag english
>>
>>4143319
this, or sadpanda
I use both, nhentai is really simple and has a very streamlined design
>>
File: 1420939869235.png (362KB, 586x477px) Image search: [Google]
1420939869235.png
362KB, 586x477px
>>4143305
Thank my good sir.
>>
any site that mirrors fakkus pay2win content?
>>
>>4144954
is the thread being monitored by fakku jews?
>>
>>4144967
certainly hope not.
but they seem to have the god damn monopoly on all my favorite artists and I'll be damned if I don't fap to that somehow.
>>
Are there really this few people on /h/ using sadpanda? It's pretty much the best site.
>>
>>4144998
but it lacks Wani, which is arguably the best.
>>
>>4144954
Hentai(dot)cafe
>>
>>4145201
yeah I know about that one, but he hasn't updated since at least christmas.
>>
>>4143535
Wut? I thought it has the most translated hentai out there

Maybe sadpanda has more? Never been there because i never bothered to make an e-hentai account
>>
>>4143305
>tsumino.com
thank you sooo much dude! I just went to this board to ask if anyone had news regarding pururin. W-... would you marry me?
>>
>>4143305
Pretty sure they didn't change website. Tsumino was already underway before Pururin crashed. The owner of Pururin simply didn't maintain the website and when no one is around to fix it, flock to other hentai websites.
>>
>>4144954

any of the usual torrent sites.
>>
nyaa.se is the only one I know and I can't find any on there.
>>
>>4145478

click on the "fap" on the top, then search for "fakku"
>>
File: tsumino.shit.png (3MB, 3840x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tsumino.shit.png
3MB, 3840x1800px
for all you fucks who keep praising tsumino like it's a godsend, enjoy having no content compared to even the shithole that is fakku
>>
How is exhentai compared to e-hentai? Does it has more content besides the loli and guro as i have no interest in any of those

I changed some exhentai links to e-hentai since they mirror each other but some of the links are unavailable in e-hentai saying 'this gallery is unavailable anymore' or some shit
>>
>>4145950

There's a lot more.
>>
>>4145950
It has a very large selection. I regret waiting so long to get past the blocker.
>>
>>4145955
>>4145958
Shit

I created the account a week ago and still can't get past it

Is it true you have to post in the forum and play the h-game?
>>
hitomi.la
>>
>>4143278
>So Pururin is dead
I'm sorry if this is old news but do you mean for good? I've tried going to the site and I get an error, but it's not the typical cloudflare error page or a 404 or somebody asking if I wanna buy the domain.

anyway, luscious.net is a pretty good site that's been around for quite a while, just about as long as either fakku or e-hentai (not sure which one).
>>
>>4145955
No, he's right. The only tags blocked on ehentai are Shota, Loli, Guro and Beastiality. You can't do a search for Incest, but sister/ mother/ cousin still works and they are displayed normally.

Thing is just that even if there's only a single page of Shota or Loli it immediately gets tagged and blocked from ehentai.
>>
File: 1449684897893.png (1MB, 1274x716px) Image search: [Google]
1449684897893.png
1MB, 1274x716px
I hardly come to /h/ but omg is it newfaggy today.

>using anything other than exhentai except for hitomi.la when you need to get a cg/image set
>paying for subscriptions
>e-reader shit
>image compression
>advertisements
>normal fags
>"share on facebook!"
>using a website that in no way contributes scans and scanlations to the western web
>using a inferior website that rips content from the mother website (exhentai)

sage
reported
>>
>>4143278
Did no one notice you call /h/ /b/...?
>>
>>4146031

typo. h and b are next to each other on qwerty keyboards.
>>
>>4146035
>.>

verrrryr likely story
>>
Tsumino will apparently upload Fakku and Wani content as well. I hope they don't get DMCA requests.
>>
>There are still people who can't get past the panda or refuse to sign up because it offends their freedom
Loving every laugh.
>>
Hitomi.la offers a lot of hentais with its own download links (no external dl hosts). U can download how many packs u want without limits. And it seems to be even updated (like nhentai and co).
>>
>>4144623
>>4144623

>fetish is SS, pegging, catgirls, vanilla, oppai loli

I've never run out of content, their site layout I like the most, and its the easiest to use for me.

Maybe for other people who have a larger variety its lacking in content, but not for me. I don't give a shit about the 10,000 transalted NTR/rape/mindbreak/non-consent doujinshi or any of that shit.

>>4144623
>>4144623
People like this faggot love rape/ntr/mindbreak/non-con and subsequently his shit fetish is severely lacking on pururin - so he obviously doesn't like the site.

And like everything else that NTR fags do, he tries to shit talk everything that doesn't exclusively pander to his fetish.
>>
>>4147448

It'd be nice to search hitomi and nhentai with multiple tags, like you can in the panda.
>>
>>4143305
THANK YOU!
>>
>>4147450

see >>4145729

you run out of content before making it to the next page, they lack any kind of depth to their shit. regardless of what your tastes are they just don't provide nearly enough content to keep me entertained. Hell they only have 371 pages TOTAL; I can go on the panda or nhentai and find more than that translated in english. tsumino had a chance with a decent layout, but they absolutely blow when it comes to actual content
>>
>>4143305
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>4148342
You do know that they just started uploading new stuff in the last few days, right? They get more than a dozen doujins each day and will catch up soon.

You are way too harsh to a site that isn't even two months old and still implements a lot of new features.
>>
>>4148342
>>4149063
Also: They have way more doujins of these series than this biased graphic shows. The reason there's so few results is because they don't have tags for parodies and artists yet. If you search for "Imouto" you will find dozens of Oreimo doujins.
>>
>>4149067

if you haven't implemented even basic tagging for parodies I don't know why you'd even launch the site. It's not like they don't already have plenty of DBs they are ripping the content from which is already tagged, just make a simple parser that grabs the parody and artist tags alongside the top 3 other tags before they rehost it.

regardless of how much content they supposedly have, or will have, it does me no good if I can't even search through it properly. No I don't want 25 pages of anything and everything Imouto, I want 5 pages of properly tagged doujin when I search ore no imouto. on top of that, what kind of search doesn't equate imouto in the search bar to the Imouto tag?? seriously, your search engine doesn't even search your own tags? wtf is this bullshit

And I will be hard on it regardless of how old it is when the entire purpose of the site is to host a database of doujin and you can't even search or tag it properly. Don't release it until you at least have the barebones frontend up and working which includes a functioning search engine.
>>
>>4149243
They would have launched the site later, but the death of Pururin gave them a good oppurtunity to speed up the process and migrate the community smoothly because the Pururin forums were still there.
They're not just directly ripping from exhentai like nhentai and Hitomi do, including reuploads, they have moderators who ensure basic quality and plan to let the community have some influence as well and level up by contributing. The reason Pururin was great was precisely because you had some motivation for uploading content and for moderating.
>>
All the good stuff was taken down, and people have to pay money to read trash by meh artists.
>>
Hentai2read is pretty good and it is free
>>
hitomi and nhentai new favs, fuck fakku and paid membership, yo ho im a pirate
>>
>>4144617
Reminiscent of Pururin
Tag filtering
Favorites
Easy to use interface
Works on mobile

I'd chalk up latk of content to the site being pretty damn new.
>>
Tsumino. The creators are trying their best to make it as good as pururin.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-10-48-45.png (120KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-10-48-45.png
120KB, 1440x2560px
>>4149243
>no good if you don't even have a good search function
Let's have a talk about the search function. You see, if you want a specific tag, you can go to "Browse All Tags" and find the one you want, click on it, and look at everything tagged with that specific tag.
>>
>>4150146
except their tagging system, or lackthereof, is a joke

their search function doesn't even search their own tags. seriously, how do you even screw that up?? Since when does searching imouto give me different results than filtering by the Imouto tag?

search is terrible for the fact you can't sort it in any way either by date, views, rating, etc. it's just however they give it to you, assuming it is by most recent.

Hell you can't even jump to the first/last page in the search results which is a basic feature of ANY search engine anywhere.

Sure, maybe eventually the site will be decent but as it stands now it is pretty pathetic for being a doujin DB since you can't even use it like any other standard DB. If content was their only problem I wouldn't bash it so much but they have much bigger problems than just content.
>>
>>4150138
Yea i guess i agree. Id wait until its been around for a full year before calling it shit. I remember i used to use hentaims before discovering Pururin. I thought ms was amazing, man is that site total shit.
>>
>>4144982
>mfw i haven't read a new Linda doujin in 3 years.
Iktf h-bro
>>
>>4150273
>search is terrible for the fact you can't sort it in any way either by date, views, rating, etc. it's just however they give it to you, assuming it is by most recent.

exhentai and many other sites don't let you do that either and you don't complain about that.
>>
>>4150294
>you don't complain about that

no it definitely is one of my biggest complaints with them and any other site like that. It's one of the worst things about doujin sites in general, they lack any kind of real sorting ability at all. H-sites at least give you the ability to sort by way more than just release date, but that is me digressing. The other doujin DBs at least allow me some better search abilities, they tag properly, and my searches encompass both titles and tags which somehow tsumino hasn't figured out yet. this last one completely baffles me though, because at this point I don't even think you could call that a search engine for their site since they lack any other kind of way to sort their content outside of their generic tags
>>
>>4145950
>>4146009
Guro is on g.e
>>
Did the Cafe owner die or something?
>>
>>4143416
If you really look around, you will go into their forum and found about this tsumino website, its been online weeks ago
>>
Hitomi.la with adblock is the best beside pururin if only their have advance search like pururin it would be flawless
>>
>>4143305
God bless you
>>
File: cancer.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>2015+1
>Not using sadpanda
>>
>>4143305
you sir are a wank saver

8======D
>>
>fakku is now subscription only

Right when I went back to it after months.
>>
>tsumino.com fanboy samefagging all over this thread
>>
>>4150887
They'll see the panda eventually, right?
>>
>>4150887
panda is a joke noadays since they removed a shit ton english translated works. In the past it was the best, but now it's just a shell of it's former self.
>>
>>4152062
dumb
>>
>>4152186
It's true, though. sadpanda is shitting its pants because of Wani and Jewcob while other sites don't give a fuck.
>>
>>4145461
Yeah... The forums on pururin right now are just full of BDSM, Rape and beastiality...
>>
>>4143278
exhentai and torret wani magazines
>>
>>4146023
exhentai is such an hassle to access...
>>
>>4150281
>hentai[dot]cafe
has some new ones, but it's rarely updated.
>>
hentairules... you're welcome
>>
>>4152562
Maybe if you're retarded.
>>
>>4143278
g.e.hentai is pretty nice if you don't mind the lack of loli stuff. If you want loli go with panda.
>>
>>4154156

> having to do more than just type in the address

yeah that is a hassle and will kill a majority of your traffic. not to mention the terrible system of favorites and having to earn credit to do shit. trying to force a community to behave how you want will only turn it into shitposting quicker.
>>
>>4143305
THANK YOU BASED GOD
>>
nhentai has been my preferred site for the last few months. It's simple and there's a decent amount of content. Tags are easy, favorites are easy, and new content is uploaded pretty regularly. Only downside is the ads, but that's pretty easily avoided.
>>
>>4145962
I don't think you need to play the game or post. Have you try clearing your cache and cookies, then logging in and accessing exhentai afterwards?
>>
>>4154390
>less retards who can't into simple steps to access sadpanda

Hey I'm totally okay with that. Just means less fucking retards on the website.

Use whatever you prefer.
>>
>>4154390
Yeah, 4chan has no shitposting thanks to its openess...
>>
anyone know how to download from tsumino?

hdoujindownloader seems unable to, all my files are only 2.85kb in size
>>
>>4154390
>doesn't realize the implications behind the lack of ease of access behind exhentai

It's good to filter out retards, retards with a loud mouth, and people who hate loli but are too stupid with computers to do a basic google search to get through.

We also get people like you but you don't impact the site as much as the abovementioned does.
>>
>>4155367
Tsumino is a "read-only" kinda site where you just go there to browse content and not download it. Ex-Hentai is the main website for comprehensive collections for downloading, as well as Nhentai.
>>
>>4154390
>>4154440
>>4155379
You do realize sadpanda shares the comments section with g.e-hentai (except for loli etc.), which has some of the highest grade retards on the planet? So that argument makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
Leave it to 4chan to figure these things out.
Thank you /h/omies.
>>
>>4155379

I completely understand why they may attempt something like that, but it is extremely clear it has accomplished next to nothing just by looking the site. Sure at the beginning it was a decent system before it was flooded, but now that it is as accessible as any other site the gatekeeper idea is worthless. So it has just become and extra hurdle of worthlessness to a site that has 90% of the content mirrored elsewhere which doesn't require me to sign in/inject cookies every fucking time I open up a new browser.

Lack of ease of access is the bane for sites with user generated content, and while the panda has luckily cemented themselves a sizable user base through favorites/hath/cr bullshit, it is still a terrible system. there are so many alternatives which don't require any of that and have almost as much content.

The 1 thing panda has going for it is the lax attitude on lolis and the likes. thing is though, if that is what you are looking for there are better websites out there for more unique tastes
>>
>>4155784
Everyone seems to keep forgetting the panda's original purpose wasn't to be a gatekeeper, it was because the advertisers don't like certain content. Everything else was a bonus. It's clear it still fucking works as people are still too retarded to get past it
>>
I use nhentai . net it's basically pururin and fakku
>>
>>4155473
well but tsumino is the only one with fakku content, which really has all the artists I like.
>>
>>4143305
my dick is saved
>>
>>4145729
>zero NGE
how
>>
>>4143278
I personally use H-browse. It's small but simple. I like it.
>>
>>4143305

based anon
>>
>>4162021

because they don't actually have tags for anything yet so you are stuck searching for an individual and hoping their name is in the title

oh and the search function doesn't even search their own tags, so something like imouto gives different results than just clicking their tag Imouto. shit's fucked
>>
>>4143305
what? why wasnt anyone told?
>>
>>4162253
No, they already have parody tags by now. You're just misinformed. They're just not linkable yet and they still need to tag lots of doujins.

Also, the search function specifically allows you to include several tags by clicking on them. Like this:
http://www.tsumino.com/Search
http://www.tsumino.com/Browse/Query?PageMinimum=1&PageMaximum=371&RateMinimum=0&RateMaximum=5&Name=&Author=&TagInclude=Imouto
>>
>>4162346
I really don't see the point of tagging essentially from scratch. It's all futile anyway, so they might as well have just saved all the tags from pururin (lol) or imported the exhentai tag database that can be downloaded by itself.
>>
>>4162346

I'm not misinformed; having tags that aren't linkable/searchable is the equivalent of not having tags. If you can't use something you have, then it's the same as not having it at all.

And the second part seems to have gone completely over your head. I shouldn't have to click on a tag for it to be included in my search. Why does...

http://www.tsumino.com/Browse/Query?PageMinimum=1&PageMaximum=371&RateMinimum=0&RateMaximum=5&Name=imouto&Author=

http://www.tsumino.com/Browse/Query?PageMinimum=1&PageMaximum=371&RateMinimum=0&RateMaximum=5&Name=&Author=&TagInclude=Imouto

give me completely different results? that's fucking retarded and not a single other site would do that. What good is a tagging system if I can't actively use it in the search bar? Why should I have to scroll through all of their tags just to select the one I want when typing it into a search bar is 100x faster? It's a broken system, that is objectively clear.
>>
>>4143416
also whatcha got?
>>
The tsumino = pururin meme is so funny.
The admins of tsumino openly admit they never used pururin and they simply used pururin's death as a good way to advertise for their self. They had to get traffic somehow, after all.
>>
>>4162532
>give me completely different results?
One of them searches the titles, the other one searches tags. I don't know what's so surprising about that. Pururin, Fakku or doujin-moe do / did the same.
You must be really lazy if you can't spend 10 seconds to use the scrollbar and just select the tags you want.
>>
>>4162565

I don't think one of those sites has ever done something so stupid. You go to any of them and search ANYTHING in the search bar (which tsumino doesn't even have, they only allow categorical searches for either name, artist, or tag list), it will return anything with the matching results in either the title or tag. That is just basic search functionality. You can say I'm lazy all you want, but I am just pointing out objective flaws in their system and how terrible their search is. If no other site did it then you could get away with making me scroll through tags, but as long as the majority of other sites allow searching tags through the search bar, tsumino has to at least match that same level of functionality or it will be the inferior system. defend your flawed system all you want, it is still objectively inferior to almost every other site's search out there.
>>
can someone reupload all Tsumino pirated fuckyou magazine releases
>>
>>4162579
Also, the search doesn't have parodies. Fuck tsumino.
>>
>>4144205
that's because everyone goes on exhentai you fuck
>>
Is there any other hentai website that has a similar layout to pururin? Tsumino doesnt have catagories for specific characters and such.
>>
>>4163574

not exactly the same layout at pururin but if you want something with a great tagging system and cleaner layout than e-hentai or panda use nhentai. throw an "english" tag after any search and you'll get everything you want. supports parody/character/artist searches
>>
>>4143278
https://hitomi.la
http://hentai2read.com
Palcomix.com
>>
File: 02.jpg (118KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
118KB, 800x1150px
>>4143278

hbrowse.com

Ive used it a few times in the past,and it is still up. Looks like ill be going there more often. It's where I found California Gold
>>
File: 1444421596184-0.jpg (304KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1444421596184-0.jpg
304KB, 900x810px
Holy shit, when did all these noobs enter /h/?

Seems like most of you couldn't find a decent H-site even if your life depended on it.
>>
File: 1429579823993.jpg (198KB, 636x502px) Image search: [Google]
1429579823993.jpg
198KB, 636x502px
>>4143278
On a similiar note

now that subdesu has gone to shit, where do i dl my hentai videos. Are there still even fansubs groups for hentai?
>>
hitomi

or use the doujin artist/title name in japanese and search the web from jap's websites instead
>>
Tsumino is not Pururin and will never be. Fuck that shit...

I miss Pururin (and my profile) so badly...

Exhentai has a boner killer loading speed even for PCs with good internet (mine is not the case anyway), even if it has more content.

Hitomi is so far the best substitute (but don't have the same great system from pururin (with the favorite content option, preferable tag reccomendation and all that... Actually, not a single site has that so far).
>>
>>4165444

/h/ has become a liberal, spoonfeeder shithole and like our fathers before us we will shake our old-man fists and sail off to that good land in the west. Fucking noobs.

Nice Trips, btw
>>
>>4169381
Good i hope it continues and you all leave
>>
>>4143305
>tsumino.com
this
>>
File: 1453725462920.jpg (27KB, 412x307px) Image search: [Google]
1453725462920.jpg
27KB, 412x307px
>>4143305
you sir pic related
>>
>>4143305
You are god
>>
>>4143305
https://twitter.com/TsuminoStatus/status/692943993798279168?lang=en

Unlike what the rumors say, we are NOT affiliated with Pururin.
>>
>>4157210
I quickly realized "I don't care enough to do any more research to get past this." Somewhere after the tenth attempt to mess with cookies. The forum thing is truly shitty as well.
>>
>>4143278
Xhentai.org is good if you don't kind sifting through piles of bullshit
>>
You may want to check out http://www.porngatherer.com/best-hentai-sites
>>
Sadpanda and Tsumino.
>>
Hentai2read have a wide selection and a detailled tags system.
readhentai.com is not bad
Hakihome.com have a large selection and also a nice tagging system too, i really recommend it.
>>
>>4143278
I use luscious.net
>>
>>4143305
You're a freaking life saver, man.
>>
>>4146004
Apparently the site is down because of no maintenance, the only person with maintenance privileges is the creator, and no one knows anything about the creator who isn't around.

Lu.scio.us is goodgood, but it's a real pain in the ass to search.
>>
>>4175405
Careful, Fakku is gonna target you
>>
>>4178836
Already has and is currently doing so. Jacob posted on the forum, but I deleted his posts, locked the thread, then deleted the thread, and then banned him. We do what we want.
>>
>>4178838
When was that?
>>
Lu.scio.us is da better site
>>
File: tumblr_noaeh8SqmQ1uvyyjko1_540.png (231KB, 540x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noaeh8SqmQ1uvyyjko1_540.png
231KB, 540x724px
I think what op really meant and needed , is an ad free , or at least minimum unintrusive ad hentai manga and doujin site, like Fakku, it have gif banner ad at bottom and right side or tis page, while G-EHentai or sadpanda only have fewer, that goes without saying apply the same to pururin aswell

the difference is, Pururin is a mess, while fakku and ehentai/sadpanda is well organized and clean, fakku went full wani and jewwall, while ehentai gotta depend on its secret sister in iron mask site, sadpanda with complicated procedure to access its prohibited content, while both hentai e and sadpanda is well organized, they are also include with some trash stuff like super cringe mary sue amateur manga, with sometimes included themselves into it,

but thats not the worst, 3D western, MLP , Vore, vomit and more nonsense manga are literally flushing through the fresh manga page like 24/7 ,

so you kinda need complicated search terms and tag to included the unnecessary trash result,

"-furry -mlp -toddlercon -futanari schoolgirls raped blackmail english"

by add the minus, it will automatically uninclude it in your search result, so you will ended up with manga of your desire,

in short,

and thats not all, to new people who wish to access sadpanda, i heard you gotta make an account in the ehentai, then actively post and yada yada in their forum for about a minimum of 1 week to 3 weeks, then you can finally access the hidden sister site

even then , it wont be 100% guarantee you can access it

there are no such thing as perfect hentai manga/doujin with minimal or ad free site with minimal and easy access and requirement
>>
>>4178838
The fucking balls of this guy to steal people's shit for almost a decade and then turn around and pull this crap the minute he thinks he can make a buck
>>
in short => there are no such thing...

i somehow bringforth the sentence above to there

as long as you guys understand,

for other website, like hitomi, lucious, and other infamous site, im sure they are stack with ads,

for nhentai, somehow it felt too heavy when using mobile phone to browse,

i know my phone stop loading fakku even before it went full paywall, it was fine before when it was a happy place with funny comment,

then when the start of the purge , i completely moved to sadpanda, and not logging in for almost 2 years at fakku

yesterday when i logged in, there were about 4k notification, around 500 were the new manga upload for the tags i followed, the rest were upvotes notification from the past, but when i tried to click it to the page, the page doesnt exist anymore,

now i can only see fakku via pc,which i doubt i will ever continue doing so after i cant even click anything spell "read online" and all the legendary funny comment were deleted along the manga itself

now, only the paid user for the stuff they paid can comment on the the manga, while the rich and the middle wages can say whatever they want ,

all the poor and the "why should i spend any money while i can get / read it for free at somewhere else" group are stuck finding comfort long term spot like pururin and sadpanda all over the internet to settle awhile till the wani and jewcob target and find them
>>
File: 113471364365.png (51KB, 1152x514px) Image search: [Google]
113471364365.png
51KB, 1152x514px
>>4143305
Youre doing gods work anon
>>
>The fucking balls of this guy to steal people's shit for almost a decade and then turn around and pull this crap the minute he thinks he can make a buck

this asshole had always been dick since the start of the purge, his stuff got caught redhanded, so flew to japan and make deal with all the wani and jew for official deal with the company, his ass is saved, but he lost alot of content on his website , and he was dissatisfied about it , "why should other site who the company hasnt caught yet should stay alive and take my subscriber and readers, they should suffer the same fate as me"

so he rat all and every hentai website that come to his mind, and officially became the deputy for the company and busy giving notice to other website owner, to remove content, or pay, or be shut down and destroyed, while convincing all his remaining subs and reader that spending and stay at his website is the only "true" and correct way for a proper hentai manga site,
>>
>>4178911

Try Hbrowse, cant compare to legends like hentai e, fakku or doujintoshokan, i think it can stand toe to toe to pururin and tsumino,

tsumino still renovating its search tag and webpage, pururin is dead, but hbrowse had been standing tall since 2010 and still on going, although it fresh content is a bit slow, but its going on steady and smoothly , hbrowse isnt famous enough to get the attention of the jewcob, and it got sick advance search tag, go check it out!
>>
File: wani takedown.png (208KB, 993x1010px) Image search: [Google]
wani takedown.png
208KB, 993x1010px
>>4178913
>so he rat all and every hentai website that come to his mind

But that's not what happened at all.

Back in April 2014, Wanimagazine started sending out takedowns to various h-manga sites and scanlators. What motivated them to do it is not known - a very likely reason is simply because they got annoyed about their magazines going up on pirate sites right after the street date.

The sites they sent takedowns to included both FAKKU and EH/EX among others. Most sites, including FAKKU, took the content down as requested. Panda on the other hand tried to hide it. This didn't go unnoticed by Wani (and that really shouldn't come as a surprise, considering Panda's userbase is 30% Japanese and Wani isn't dumb), which is why they got a second takedown later on after which panda did actually start removing Wani content.

FAKKU on the other hand decided it had nothing to lose after removing the content and got in touch with Wani to see if anything could be done to salvage the situation, and to much surprise Wani responded positively. This is what eventually lead to the publishing deal with FAKKU.

Also, as far as piracy is concerned, FAKKU mainly cares about rips of its legal content, not so much for scanlations. A big reason why scanlations exist is because there is no legal product in the translated language for users to buy and support. That obviously doesn't apply to the content that FAKKU is legally publishing, as it is such a legal product.
>>
>>4143305
FUCKING BASED
MY DICK thANKS YOU
>>
>>4178920

you cant deny that , along the way, he also takes the opportunity to kill off his rival tho, be it discreetly or not
>>
>>4178936
>he also takes the opportunity to kill off his rival

All FAKKU has done is ask that its content isn't uploaded to the panda, and asks it to be removed if someone does regardless. FAKKU isn't exactly the first company to do this either:

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=19797
>>
>>4178937

>its content

elaborate,

i know they got their own trans team, and i know someone else might provide a better debate to you and with you with proper links and prove, but again, elaborate,other than their own trans stuff, you cant deny along the way they also went for the legal stuff that they didnt translate yet uncomfortable seeing other site then them displaying it, doesnt that make them a rat, or a snitch,

"look, we get it, this is your stuff, alright , we remove it, but why u gotta snitch up the other illegal stuff that had nothing to do you with you as well"

or something similar to that
>>
>>4178944
>elaborate

I'm referring to FAKKU's own legit releases, you know, books and subscription content.

>they also went for the legal stuff that they didnt translate

Not the case. As I said in my previous post, what started everything was Wanimagazine sending out takedowns for its content, and Wani has a LOT of content. They started sending out their takedowns before anyone was thinking about any kind of English publishing deal, and they're still sending them out to this very day. And no matter what you think about that, fact is that they're fully within their rights to do that as the owners of the content in question. And they most certainly don't need FAKKU's help to do that.
>>
>>4143305

This great, but it seems you can't block tags on this website.
>>
Does anyone know how to rip/download pictures from Tsumino? The layout isn't letting me.
>>
dont forget doujinmoe.com!!
>>
>>4178838
What did he say?
>>
>>4178959
Download Enable Right Click extention
Problem Solved
>>
>>4178965

Ah, thanks sir.
>>
Stop fucking schilling Daiz, there's no way around the fact that Jacob is a fucking hypocrite that propped his business up with the work of others and not paying them a dime.
>>
>>4179060
You know, I find it funny that its always the leechers complaining about this but not people who contributed in scanlations. Hell, even Wani who hates piracy doesn't care what Fakku did when they uploaded their own works. The creators themselves don't care but fucking pirates do? Thats rather funny.

I for one have been contributing in the scanlations scene and you know, I could fucking care less. I'm actually happy that I could help a site become officially legal because scanlations exist in the first place because of that. I'm doing this work for free and not for money.

Jacob himself has wrote a thank you message to scanlations and he even hired people who worked on scanlations. So, I'm pretty damn sure he's very thankful. You need to realize Jacob didn't plan to be a business from the beginning and planned all this. It was a unexpected opportunity that came to him when he was running a site to share hentai as a hobby.
>>
>>4178948
You can mark tags as hated or loved and exclude them in the search, so I don't see your problem.
>>
>>4179077

How does that FAKKU kool-aid taste like?

Majority of what you wrote is pretty much bullshit.
>>
>>4143305
is it down or what? not working for me
>>
File: 1446610359091.jpg (327KB, 1075x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446610359091.jpg
327KB, 1075x800px
>>4143305
Hmm. I've spent some time digging through the site. It's not bad. Certainly ambitious. After perusing the forums for a bit the founder of the site is a bit of a self-important twat though. Hopefully drama doesn't bring it crashing down before too long.
>>
>>4143553
It still allows loli unlike e-hentai
>>
hitomi works fine from me when I try to download smaller doujins, but when I try to download larger image sets my computer temporarily freezes abd I get a corrupted file, anyone else got this error?
It§s not a fault of my PC since I got a good one
>>
When I try to search for hentai in Czech almost all are in Slovak
>>
>>4179859

E-hentai has loli, you just need to access it via exhentai, seems like a pretty retarded complaint.
>>
>>4179077

>The creators themselves don't care but fucking pirates do?

Please provide quotes creators specifically saying they're OK with FAKKU hosting their work while charging money for those published by Wani.

>Hell, even Wani who hates piracy doesn't care what Fakku did when they uploaded their own works.

Wani has their own agenda and the fact that they started a business relationship with FAKKU doesn't really help their reputation.

>I for one have been contributing in the scanlations scene and you know, I could fucking care less.

Glad your giant ego speaks for pretty much everyone. Would you like to start a petition to put a little star to your posts?

>I'm actually happy that I could help a site become officially legal because scanlations exist in the first place because of that.

Yes, I'm sure, if a website like mangafox went legit, scanslators would be super happy, everyone is in this to help scanslation aggregators go legit. What a moron.

>Jacob himself has wrote a thank you message to scanlations and he even hired people who worked on scanlations.

Jacob wrote a lot of bullshit, doesn't mean it's true. And yes, hiring scanslators, I wonder why some of them stopped complaining about FAKKU.

>You need to realize Jacob didn't plan to be a business from the beginning and planned all this. It was a unexpected opportunity that came to him when he was running a site to share hentai as a hobby.

Given how FAKKU was run for the last few years you literally have to have Jacob's cum in your eyes not to realize he had ambitions beyond running an aggregator for a hobby.
>>
>>4179926

not to be trying an ass kisser, or wing man

but i couldnt said it better my self, im wondering how ppl like Daiz and those JJW (jacob justice warrior) fine while being robbed and blinded by their greediness
>>
>>4179926
This
>>
>>4144205
you are new right ? ever heard of sad panda ?
>>
>>4152062
its still best page, also why do you need english translation ? whenever i read hentai i like it just big turnoff, shit they say is too fucking stupid for human brain to handle...
>>
>>4169357
>Exhentai has a boner killer loading speed even for PCs with good internet
wat ? i have 5mb and it works just like any other site..
>>
>>4179926
>Please provide quotes creators specifically saying they're OK with FAKKU hosting their work while charging money for those published by Wani.

I'm talking about Wani who owns rights to the works who knew that Fakku had been a site who pirated other work decided to work with them knowing fully what they did in the past. They were the one who gave them a opportunity after all.

You get a bunch of artists writing thank you notices and drawing exclusive stuff to Fakku like they're fully unaware what Fakku did. If they did hate what Fakku did. Would they really do this?

>Wani has their own agenda and the fact that they started a business relationship with FAKKU doesn't really help their reputation.

They started a business relationship to prevent piracy and guess what? It worked very well.

>Glad your giant ego speaks for pretty much everyone. Would you like to start a petition to put a little star to your posts?

You realize how I said "I, myself would be okay with it."

Who says I'm talking for the whole scanlation scene? I still haven't heard from any scanlation group saying anything nor anyone besides leechers complaining. I haven't heard anyone stand up from the scanlation scene and say, "Hey, Fakku uploaded a lot of my scanlation work and he built his business on it. Hes the worst!."

Unless you point me to them.
>>
>>4180165
>>4179926

>Yes, I'm sure, if a website like mangafox went legit, scanslators would be super happy, everyone is in this to help scanslation aggregators go legit. What a moron.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Scanlation started because there isn't any way to read and ejnoy what we wanted in our language so, we had to do it ourselves. Also, by doing this. We're telling the Japanese companies that the demand for their content is huge since a lot of their stuff is translated, etc.

>Jacob wrote a lot of bullshit, doesn't mean it's true. And yes, hiring scanslators, I wonder why some of them stopped complaining about FAKKU.

Hahahaha, I find it funny this is coming from a random anon on 4chan. A lot of anons write a lot of bullshit and you expect me to believe an anon more than someone I actually know? Tell me those bullshit things Jacob wrote. You haven't given me any proof.

Also, I don't get why you mean some of scanslators stopped complaining? Have they even complained? I've never seen them complain so, it would be nice if you linked me those posts.

>Given how FAKKU was run for the last few years you literally have to have Jacob's cum in your eyes not to realize he had ambitions beyond running an aggregator for a hobby.

I do not know what you are talking about. Can you perhaps give specific details? Not a very great rebuttal when all you're saying is "you didn't realize it!? You're a dumbass
>>
File: meme50.jpg (278KB, 965x819px) Image search: [Google]
meme50.jpg
278KB, 965x819px
>>4179926
How's it feel to be this autistic?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-13-09-08.jpg (103KB, 753x529px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-13-09-08.jpg
103KB, 753x529px
>>4180215
Yeah, and also a bunch of big time artists drew art for skateboards and they're exclusive. I guess they're bad people for supporting Fakku right?
>>
File: CU6NPnvUAAAqles.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CU6NPnvUAAAqles.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>4180265
The henreader one is the best.

People complaining about Fakku have no ground to stand on anymore
>>
>>4180268
Jesus fuck I would pay to see someone take that to a skatepark.
>>
>>4178905
there are plenty sad panda userscripts that allow you to completely eliminate the excluding tag search, as when you search it will automatically not show those results.
>>
You can access Exhentai by simply having an account for a few weeks. No need to actively post. Im using the extension, made an account. Waited 3 weeks, and can now access Exhentai.

This tag system is a pain though.
>>
>>4180325
yea the tag system is quite a pain, there should be more open tags, and searchingis also a pain (still no OR searches, pls tenboro)
>>
File: WHL2Ete.png (9KB, 642x128px) Image search: [Google]
WHL2Ete.png
9KB, 642x128px
>>4180335
>>4180325
I also speak from experience when I say this, along with the fact that uploading is a pretty competition-based.
>>
>>4179865
Since hitomi.la utilizes the blob-style of downloading, I believe there's a 500MB limit on those downloads, at least in Chrome. If you exceed the limit it won't download. You'll just have to download them in chunks somehow.
>>
File: Toplists.png (13KB, 609x210px) Image search: [Google]
Toplists.png
13KB, 609x210px
>>4180340
Why did you censor that? Are these all of your toplist positions?
>>
hentaibox.net
>>
>>4180167

>A lot of anons write a lot of bullshit and you expect me to believe an anon more than someone I actually know? Tell me those bullshit things Jacob wrote.

Why even bother posting here? I don't think any lowly 4chan anon is going to convince you that your Jacob-sama is a bit of a crook.
>>
File: 1447120195250.jpg (26KB, 590x283px) Image search: [Google]
1447120195250.jpg
26KB, 590x283px
>>4180438
You're wrong and you can't prove anything that's why you won't post. You are brainwashed to dislike Fakku and I bet you support shitty companies like project-h instead LOL
>>
>>4180438
I don't know why you're soo brainwashed to hate Jacob. There's a recorded video of a Fakku panel in anime expo on Youtube with Jacob in it and you can see that he is very chill and funny guy. A lot of people who met him in person in anime expo think he's great and nice.

I mean, you can have people who know him in person and you're going to act like you know Jacob more than them. It's funny. He brought hentai artists to conventions for people to meet them in person and ask questions. Who else does this? When will you ever get a opportunity like that? He's an awesome person.
>>
>>4180451
>>4180465
You can stop shilling for that fuck already.
>>
>>4180469
>gets called out for being an idiot
>has no proof to back up his lies
>hurr durr better call them a shill
top kek
>>
File: salt.gif (371KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
salt.gif
371KB, 500x225px
>>4180469
so salty
>>
>>4144396
No, Fakku never charged for scanlated material.

Fuck jewcob and that website though, but it's not on doujin-moe's level.
>>
>>4180451

You're posting cherrypicked tweets of artists that get published by FAKKU, nothing indicates they know the whole story or what about artists not published by Wani. As for Project-H they have their own issues.

>>4180465

Because every bad person has a Hitler mustache and is prone to spontaneously do nazi salutes during public presentations? And I'm pretty sure Project-H brought Yamatogawa over (before we go into shilling, he was in France as well).

>>4180473

What lies exactly, calling out Jacob's bullshit PR spins? Like him calling what they do simulpublishing, yet the magazines are released in chunks over the course of a month, sometimes not even complete at the end of it.

If he cared so much about supporting the artists, he could have easily run a hentai news site, informing people of new releases, magazine content, store bonuses, help teach people how to import manga, what proxies to use, what place is best to buy digital releases from, upcoming doujinshi, authors' twitters, etc.

Instead he ran a scanslation aggregator where on front page you could get their shit for free, on top of that, he had no issue continuing hosting pirated work from artists, whose only "sin" was not being published by Wani.

So I'm not entirely sure what sort of lies I'm saying? But yes, sure, I'm guilty of disliking Jacob now branding FAKKU as "support the artists" where for years he's been stealing from them just like the rest of us, except now he has his own business interest tied to it.

Again, when FAKKU got the Wani deal they could have gone legit overnight, worked a bit harder but no, Jacob cares about himself most, so he continued to pirate, while at the same time aggressively sending out DMCAs for their own releases.

Sorry my loyalty costs more than one decorative loli skateboard.
>>
Fucking fuck did Wani start taking down their works on Hitomi like they did to e-hentai?
>>
So in short, if i and the rest of hentai lover like me in the whole world especially in 2nd and third world country who are poor, living day by day with salary of a little income which allow you to have no choice but to live with your parents even when you're almost 30 for.free rent,

can go fuck ourselves since we dont have even a dime to spare for subscribed and exclusive stuff unlike all of you jacob lover who literally raining with spare money everytime and just a simple click away to subs the new.stuff they post on their main page like it was nothing,

In the end no matter how you defended that guy and his site, jewcob is still jewcob, you either die fighting wani for free porn over the net and keep making new site and reestablish, or either live long enough to see yourself sign contract with them and be their right hand on purging,

As if porn and hentai isnt hard enough to.come.by to other country, but dmca, wani and jewcob.just makin it harder,

If i got money to invest at all, i wouldn't invest myself in hentai and get addicted to it in the first place,

Shiet, i would have gone and dating real girl, real women, real love, maybe after long enough, get married, have a steady job, have some kids, in short, a decent dream and life

But here i am, penniless in these modern economy, got no found myself enjoying hentai stuff before they apply shilling to it aswell

Btw im typing from a 3rd hand sony xperia with a food stall free wifi, sigh
>>
Anyone heard of asmhentai? It's pretty good from the little I've seen of it
>>
>>4181016
Get a job
>>
File: 1376008148391.jpg (35KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376008148391.jpg
35KB, 420x300px
>>4180762
>>
>>4143888
Alot of English content has started going 403 forbidden on hitomi.la recently. I suspect they are getting cease and desist orders
>>
>>4181138
Wani is notorious for sending cease and desist so it makes sense
>>
>>4180762
>You're posting cherrypicked tweets of artists that get published by FAKKU, nothing indicates they know the whole story or what about artists not published by Wani. As for Project-H they have their own issues.

Are you serious? This is your rebuttal? "Oh, they probably didn't know."

Fakku is one of the very big popular site which got Wani's attention in the first place and you got bunch of artists working directly with Fakku and you think they know nothing about Fakku. Remember this all happened when Fakku still had scanlation content on their website. Nice back pedalling when actual proof is showed in your face.

>Because every bad person has a Hitler mustache and is prone to spontaneously do nazi salutes during public presentations? And I'm pretty sure Project-H brought Yamatogawa over (before we go into shilling, he was in France as well).

That's great that Project-H brought Yamatogawa over.

>If he cared so much about supporting the artists, he could have easily run a hentai news site, informing people of new releases, magazine content, store bonuses, help teach people how to import manga, what proxies to use, what place is best to buy digital releases from, upcoming doujinshi, authors' twitters, etc.

Through the previously many years. He had always bought a ton of manga from comiket and bought them to America to sell it to people which helped people support the things they like and hes already supporting the artists now, so he accomplished what he wanted. He's working directly with them.

>Instead he ran a scanslation aggregator where on front page you could get their shit for free, on top of that, he had no issue continuing hosting pirated work from artists, whose only "sin" was not being published by Wani.

He removed all of it now.
>>
>>4180762
>>4181147

>So I'm not entirely sure what sort of lies I'm saying? But yes, sure, I'm guilty of disliking Jacob now branding FAKKU as "support the artists" where for years he's been stealing from them just like the rest of us, except now he has his own business interest tied to it.

Except he wasn't able to support the artists effectively the way he does now. You do know why scanlation started right? And it's funny how you think piracy is stealing. I'm pretty sure I explained about scanlation above multiple times but I guess you ignored it.

>Again, when FAKKU got the Wani deal they could have gone legit overnight, worked a bit harder but no, Jacob cares about himself most, so he continued to pirate, while at the same time aggressively sending out DMCAs for their own releases
The thing is that Fakku barely had any content at the beginning. They won't be able to be bigger as a business. They're a lot bigger than Project-H already as you can see and its not that big of a deal. Wani allowed them to keep scanlation work for that long. Like, I said previously. I haven't seen any scanlation groups complaining. It's all you leechers.

Also, I dont get how Jacob keeping side content for his users until he's able to have more legal content is caring just for yourself. Like, having more stuff for the users to read is bad. It's funny how most of the people on Fakku are pissed that they removed scanlation and there's a lot of people who was thankful that Fakku kept it for a while but I barely see anyone say what you say.
>>
>>4181150
>>4180762

>aggressively sending out DMCAs for their own releases

They have the right to. These are legal rips and not scanlations.

I don't get why you're so fixated on the negative small things while ignoring the huge positives that Fakku accomplished. If Fakku is able to be a bigger business with scanlation and be able to support more artists and work with a lot of them directly. Get to work with more magazine publishers and release more books. Whats the big deal?

Look at how small project-H is. They don't have digital releases, their physical books are shit, they aren't working with any magazine publishers, they barely have any exclusive artist work where as Fakku has the skateboards, artists drawing exclusive doujin, and etc. They been at it a lot longer than Fakku but they're a lot smaller and shit in general. No one barely knows about them.

You know, I dont get why you keep acting like you know Jacob soo well. You keep talking from your ass. You'd probably argue with people who know him personally and still say, he's behind a mask so, don't trust him!! You make too many excuses.
>>
File: 1425075784652.gif (126KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425075784652.gif
126KB, 568x800px
>>4181155
PH does have digital releases but those are complete garbage too, this image is a page from something they actually charge money for. Today.

I agree Fakku is the best hentai publisher outside of Japan. People think Fakku is competing with scanslation websites which is why they get flack but they aren't. Fakku isn't competing with scanslation websites, they stand alone in what they are doing and it's commendable.
>>
What's with this deranged wall of text whenever someone makes at least a reasonable argued post saying FAKKU isn't exactly the 2nd coming of Jesus, or Jacob in this case.

I'm not sure, if these people (or person) works for FAKKU or they've got some sort of cult following, but I don't think anyone can convince them that some things about FAKKU are kinda shady.

Jacob had a chance to wipe the slate clean, but he kept half-assing the transition to a legit publishing business. It's about being fair to your potential future published authors, that you give them the same respect as those under Wani, however they didn't, they used them as a crutch to prop up the business. Yet when they sell books, they keep harping on supporting authors, while they themselves took advantage of them to support their own business without compensating them.

FAKKU is a business and what they did was completely unprofessional.
>>
>>4181189
No we're ignoring you because you're wrong. Jacob has publicly said the reason they intentionally kept scanlations on the site during the transition with the blessing of the publisher, if they had just removed all of them immediately there would have been no content left on Fakku, which would have benefited no one least most the artists.

Fakku made the best move they could have in COLLABORATION with the publishers and artists in Japan. No one gives a shit about your opinion.
>>
>>4181197
>Fakku made the best move they could have in COLLABORATION with the publishers and artists in Japan. No one gives a shit about your opinion.

You mean in collaboration with Wani. they never asked any other publishers or artists for their opinion if they want to be pirated by them.
Having no content at the start is something you have to deal with if you want to be a legit new publisher. Jacob took the easy and shady way out instead.
>>
>>4181189
I don't get it. They removed all scanlations in the end to be able to work with more artists. They are being fair to future publishers when they removed everything. How is that not being professional? It's unrealistic to think you can easily build a business without the help of scanlations unless you want to be shit like H-Project. They chose the best way. Even Wani understood that and allowed them to do so and remember this is for the good to be able to support more artists.

Also, has scanlation groups ever complained about this? Why do you treat this like such a big deal when its not. I barely see anyone talking about it. It does more good than bad. It's not like, they're taking credit of the other artist's work and are directly making money of their work and you're telling me that the artists working with Wani wouldn't give a shit about other artists? They're fully aware of it but its for the good and its not as bad as it sounds.

Let me ask you this. What happens if Fakku does end up working with a ton of more publishers and artists in the future whose works were kept after the Wani deal? Are you going to keep making excuses saying oh, they probably didn't know about Fakku?

You're back pedalling. You say that the argument against Fakku are reasonably but someone else who argue back with reasonably points, you back off because it's TL;DR.
>>
>>4181205
Which is why they ended up removing all scanlations. Are you also forgetting how angry soo many users who used Fakku were? That was like, 6+ months delay. Can you imagine if they removed all scanlations from day 1 and everything was just gone in a flash? They need time to sort everything out and have a good start with their business. Already has Fakku done a lot more for artists and customers than H-project in a short span and its really worth it.

I don't get why you leechers are complaining. Words from scanslators and the artist themselves are a lot more meaningful because they're relevant. You aren't. I haven't seen any those people stand up and say something negative about the situation. Artists have freedom of speech. They can of course comment on Fakku but none has. Only you are making it a big deal. Customers from Fakku don't even make an action turn out all evil like you are.
>>
>>4181225
In fact, YQII and SaHa who are one of the best translator for the scanlation scene fully support Fakku. Heck, they even got hired. You might say, oh, its for the money.

Like, seriously? All it takes is money to easily make you support them and shut up? If Fakku gives you money to shill them right now. Would you do it? Probably not so, i'm pretty sure they genuinely support them.
>>
>>4181237
It doesn't matter. Some people will never be satisfied and know nothing about the industry. That anon is one of those people.
>>
>>4181205
Get fucking rekt. Here is a panel where Jacob publicly talks about their scanlation history and its removal, while introducing BOSSHI, TOSHIO MAEDA, CHIEF EDITOR OF KAIRAKUTEN, AND CHIEF EDITOR OF XEROS. Artists, publishers, fakku all on one panel talking together.
https://vimeo.com/133630403
>>
FAKKU is known to be (publicly at least) collaborating with only one publisher, and that is Wani, who did not allow FAKKU to continue to host scanslations of authors they publish, even during the transitional period.

As far as I'm aware, no publisher publicly stated they condone FAKKU hosting their material or announced working with them. When this was brought up to Wani, their excuse was that they did not own the copyright, so it was not their problem.

So, if you're a reasonably sane human being, that should tell you a lot about Wani and their fair business practices, when they turn a blind eye to it.

As for artists and scanslators commenting, most of what you show as proof are those with financial interests in FAKKU, either being employed or published by them. So your logic here is really bizarre.

Silence by other artist I take for what it mostly likely is, ignorance. You were asked again and again to provide quotes by authors, if at all possible those not published by Wani/FAKKU, stating they were fine with FAKKU hosting their material, especially while at the same time selling Wani publications.

.>>4181209
>but someone else who argue back with reasonably points

Nobody is backpedalling, you can't even keep your story straight.
>>
>>4181279
>anon posts video of two of the biggest hentai artists in japan
>editors from the two largest hentai magazines in japan
>all on stage with jacob
>talking about fakku history of scanlation and move into legitimacy
>thanking american fans for supporting them
>anon still complains
top kek fuck off mate
>>
>>4181289

And you somehow manage to miss the entire point the post is making...
>>
>>4181243
You're an idiot. You only proved my point that Wani are the only ones who said they're okay with them hosting scanlations of other publishers with this.

Also Jacob completely missed mentioning that Ima Ria is almost 100 % cuck shit when presenting it. That's almost false advertising. Well, Takeda Hiromitsu did the same when he turned a Vanilla oneshot into shitty NTR years afterwards.
>>
>>4181316
>completely missed mentioning that Ima Ria is almost 100 % cuck shit
Genius. It's even better if it's a surprise ntr
>>
>>4181316
You know, you ask me to prove that artists don't mind but you haven't proved anything. The only one talking here are you, leechers who say its a big deal.

You're really shooting yourself in the foot here. Realistically, do you really think a lot of publishers and artists in the future wouldn't want to go into a agreement with Fakku because they knew Fakku grew as a legal business to support artists with scanlations? What if they do? Whats your excuse? That they don't know anything about what Fakku did in the past?

You have to remember that piracy from the west in general isn't really hurting the artists that much. We're not their main consumer. It's giving free advertisement to them and this time Fakku with their big business will repay those artists and give them huge opportunies. The fact that the artists who was with Wani had their works pirated by Fakku and now, they're happy after working with them. Why wouldn't future publishers and artists feel the same? And after all, they did remove all scanlations in the end.
>>
>>4181334

>You know, you ask me to prove that artists don't mind but you haven't proved anything.

I can't even take you seriously, cause half the fucking time you're not making any sense and your English ain't helping either.

>The only one talking here are you, leechers who say its a big

You're a fucking anon, just like me.

>this time Fakku with their big business will repay those artists and give them huge opportunies.

Shit, I can't stop laughing. You almost make me feel sorry for Jacob, that he has fans as dumb as you schilling for him. Almost.
>>
>>4181334
>You have to remember that piracy from the west in general isn't really hurting the artists that much.
>It's giving free advertisement to them

So Wani went out of their way to C&D a bunch of scanslators and FAKKU who were providing them free advertisement? You sure are funny.
>>
File: bossh-thank-you.jpg (231KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
bossh-thank-you.jpg
231KB, 800x1130px
>>4181356
>>4181357
>>
Rip
>>
>>4181356
>I can't even take you seriously, cause half the fucking time you're not making any sense and your English ain't helping either

Nitpicking this much because you have no counter argument. Fine, I'll fix them for you since you're too retarded to figure out what I'm saying

>The only one talking here are you leechers who say its a big deal. Not the artists themselves, not anyone in the scanlation scene, and not publishers but fucking leechers.

You want me to fix more things since you can't figure it out yourself? Because I absolutely have to be extra careful of my writing on 4chan right?

>Shit, I can't stop laughing. You almost make me feel sorry for Jacob, that he has fans as dumb as you schilling for him. Almost.

Because giving money to the artists, letting them meet their western fans, having western fans support you legally, and having your work uncensored isn't a opportunity at all. Quit back pedalling. If you have nothing to say then don't talk. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>4181368

FAKKU became a "legit" publishing business that continued to host unauthorized translations for work they had no copyright for, which is completely unprofessional by any sane standard.

There's no real excuse for it, unless you can prove it was condoned by the copyright holders, that is the publishers and the authors, which so far, you can't.

So Jacob or rather FAKKU as a business, used other people's work for their own profits without compensating them and getting their permission, yet at the same time stressing how important it was to support the artists. Unless you can prove otherwise, so far you weren't able to do that.
>>
>>4181403
Okay so, have you proven it to be big deal? You're saying its a big deal but this is coming from the words of a leechers. Has any artists said anything about this? Is the majority of the hentai community making a huge fuss about it? If not, then its not big of a deal.

Here is what happened.

>Licensed Wani's stuff
>Decided to keep scanlations until their catalog grows bigger while supporting Wani's artists and the publishers themselves.
>Wani fully accepted them as a place to market their content which is why they removed Wani's content
>Other publishers/artists haven't yet so, they still have scanlations since no one else immediately asked them to remove their own content besides Wani here
>Starts taking away all scanlations to be able to secure deals with future artists and publishers because they want to be able to support more artists.

This is unprofessional? I still don't see it as a big deal. Maybe if actual artists started commenting on it rather than a leecher, then perhaps I can see it and you shouldn't be blaming Wani for anything. They don't have the right to protect works that aren't theirs.
>>
>>4181403
Also, what you said applies to all sites that upload scanlations and people who contribute in scanlation but does people see it as a evil thing and make a big deal out of it?

All of those sites that upload scanlations have ads. Meaning they literally are making money hosting unauthorized translations for work they had no copyright for, which is completely bad no matter how you look at it.

There's no real excuse for it, unless you can prove it was condoned by the copyright holders, that is the publishers and the authors.

The whole hentai community used other people's work for their own profits without compensating them and getting their permission, yet at the same time stressing how important it was to support the artists.

You see? It works for both sides but there's a good reason for both sides and Fakku has its reason and its for good intentions.
>>
>>4181403
As someone who supports Fakku, I do agree with you that it would've been better morally if they had removed everything from the start, but this was the best alternative at the end of the day.

You only have to look at Project-H to see what it could've been like. Their only big artist that sells is Yamatogawa, and they just had to run a kickstarter for his book. They're utterly irrelevant, and very few people (be it P-H employees, artists, publishers or pirates) benefit from them.

Fakku went the Crunchyroll route, and see where they are now. Yes, it's stupid to call it simulpublishing when it's not, but once they pick up more magazines and get a bigger team, we'll eventually get there. Hopefully we'll get to a point where most major magazines are published in English shortly after their Japanese release. And just like with CR, I can promise you that there will be rips out there for you if you don't want to pay.
>>
>>4181432
>This is unprofessional? I still don't see it as a big deal. Maybe if actual artists started commenting on it rather than a leecher, then perhaps I can see it and you shouldn't be blaming Wani for anything. They don't have the right to protect works that aren't theirs.
The professional thing to do would be to comply with the letter and spirit of the law. That means you don't distribute content that you aren't licensed to distribute. It's that simple. If you're running a legit content distribution business, artists shouldn't have to ask you to stop violating their copyrights. You shouldn't be doing it in the first place. They're just doing it because they know they'll get away with it since the cost of pursuing an international copyright infringement case would be far more than an artist or publisher would ever recover from a small-time operation like Fakku.
>>
>>4181103
>>4181103
lol , i do have a job, which part of "living day by day with salary of a little income " you missed?

i even got welding diploma, and cant even further my studies since lacking too much money

i guess some people are just having too much money to be blinded how just poor some people are

dick
>>
>>4181490
> because they know they'll get away with it since the cost of pursuing an international copyright infringement case would be far more than an artist or publisher would ever recover from a small-time operation like Fakku.

The thing is, they will only survive as a business by working together with hentai publishers and artists and it will only grow if they work with more in the future.

If they thought ahead that they had to remove all scanlations from their site to have a higher chance of working together with future publishers and artists. Why didn't they think of the obvious thing you mentioned? Wouldn't they think it would affect Fakku horribly when they try to work with future publishers and artists?

Also, you said they know they can get away with it but how about the deal with Wani? They didn't get away from uploading Wani's works did they? In fact, they had two choices which was to work with Wani or be shut down.
>>
>>4143305
HOLY SHIT ALL THIS TIME
>>
>>4181432

So you accuse me of backpedaling, then say I'm nitpicking your grammar because I got no better argument, yet your main line of defense you fall back to seems to be "you're a leecher".

>>4181438

None of those you mentioned are a legit publishing business, which is what you fail to grasp. Repeatedly I might add. Standards to which you're held accountable for change when you go legit.

>>4181482

What? Using Project-H is an excuse is pretty lame, they god their own problems for sure, but they don't come from not hosting scanslations. Only thing FAKKU would have to do is actually put some effort into real marketing and supplementing their website with other (legit) content to stay relevant and have people coming back to their site. You know, shit every legit publisher has to deal with, except FAKKU already had the benefit of an established brand name.

>>4181505
>In fact, they had two choices which was to work with Wani or be shut down.

Uh, pretty sure Wani just demanded they removed their works and not much else.
>>
>>4143305
No big boobs tag what the fuck even is that? Nuke that website.
>>
Well I might actually use their site now after they stop being hypocrite purge all their scan stuff off their site.
The subscription model seem alright too, even if that make more even more like Crunchyroll.
But I will wait a bit more until they have more of newer work upload on their site
you know the stuff that I have not already seen
>>
>>4144626
doesn't doujin moe pay for the translations?
its not like they take the raws down, but you have to pay for the translation.
>>
>>4181698
It's Large Breasts on the site, you idiot.
>>
>>4180277
none of which work well and most depend on you opening the page... unless the scripts have gotten a fuck load better.
>>
>>4181700
They already removed everything.
>>
>>4181693

>yet your main line of defense you fall back to seems to be "you're a leecher".

My main line of defense is that it's not that big of a deal.

>None of those you mentioned are a legit publishing business, which is what you fail to grasp. Repeatedly I might add.

I tried using your own thought process by making something not a big deal a big deal. Legit or not. It still bad when its against the law and a lot of people do profit off artist's works while the artists get nothing in return but at least for Fakku. It's towards making a legal business who support artists, bigger.

You seem to think only Fakku profit from this when its also, Wani and the artists who do too. When there's more people buying the books and more are subscribing. More and more money goes to the magazine publishers and artists.

We're not talking about H doujin moe who gives nothing to the creators and put their work behind a paywall. Fakku isn't doing as bad of a thing like that.

>What? Using Project-H is an excuse is pretty lame, they god their own problems for sure, but they don't come from not hosting scanslations. Only thing FAKKU would have to do is actually put some effort into real marketing and supplementing their website with other (legit) content to stay relevant and have people coming back to their site. You know, shit every legit publisher has to deal with, except FAKKU already had the benefit of an established brand name.

That may be the right thing to do but the worst thing. No hentai manga publisher has not done as much as Fakku and they have been at it a lot longer. Its obviously hard starting a business from scratch for hentai manga. If this is for the good. For a better business for supporting artists and being able to have a bigger catalog for customers. I don't see it as a big deal. I'm sure the artists that Fakku built their business on will forgive them since a lot of good stuff can cancel the bad things.
>>
>Only thing FAKKU would have to do is actually put some effort into real marketing and supplementing their website with other (legit) content to stay relevant and have people coming back to their site. You know, shit every legit publisher has to deal with, except FAKKU already had the benefit of an established brand name.

I'm pretty sure they all had that in mind because after all, they did plan how their business will work out. It's an obvious thing. You wouldn't be the first person who had it in mind but the thing is, its not the best way. What you said is the basics of business. Anyone would have that at mind first. You're not a genius here.

I don't get why you would prefer the moral way. Look at all the other English publishers. They're soo small and they have little impact on the hentai industry compare to Fakku who has a much bigger impact. They barely accomplished anything.

Also, you should really watch the Fakku panel videos and see what kind of guy Jacob is. I really don't see any big ill and bad intentions from this. It may not be morally good but I don't think it's that harmful and big of a deal. In the end, they did remove all scanlations so, you can keep making the past a big deal if that is what you wish.
>>
>>4181693
I'd want to add another thing here. You're obviously a moral person who hate things that are morally wrong correct? The thing is, you have a huge hentai community who does all those wrong things. You have these huge pirate sites like exhentai who literally has ads and profit from the artist's works but its all of a sudden okay because they're not legit?

Legit or not, its still wrong but you ignore that and focus entirely on Fakku which is funny. Sure, Fakku is still wrong for doing that but the majority shouldn't be excused because they're not legit. Why aren't you making a big deal out of scanlations and sites that upload them?
>>
>>4182005
Most of the hate for Fakku is for its creator, Jacob.
He has a bad reputation on /h/ and /a/ apparently (I don't go on /a/ so I don't know much about that).
>>
>>4181995
>I'm sure the artists that Fakku built their business on will forgive them since a lot of good stuff can cancel the bad things.

Watertight defense bro.
>>
>>4181999
>You're not a genius here.

Well I'm still smarter than you apparently.

>Also, you should really watch the Fakku panel videos and see what kind of guy Jacob is. I really don't see any big ill and bad intentions from this.

Seriously? I've read his PR shilling and a interview with the guy and he straight out lied. Why would I waste time watching panel videos, bad enough I'm replying to your insane ramblings.

>>4182005

FAKKU is now a legit publisher, if you're still using piracy sites to defend their actions, something is very wrong here. The same standards do not apply to both.
>>
Is there a specific tag I can search for just 'Slut'. Girls that just love getting fucked and don't say stupid shit like "oh noo uguu not theere". I know there's succubus but that's usually shit.
>>
>>4182011
Hes looks good among people who know him personally and hes seen as bad by outsiders who are extremely ignorant. Who would you listen to?

>>4182013
That's not my whole defense nor my main one but its clear you haven't read what I wrote considering the fact you came to the conclusion that it is my defense for Fakku.

>>4182020
>Well, I'm smarter than you apparently
That would be more believable if you showed it.

>Bad enough I'm listening to you
Then why do you keep listening? I thought you said you were smart. I don't even know how you can go this far for someone you hate. It makes sense for me since I fully support Fakku and like Jacob but you obviously hate him and yet you can't stop talking about him and his business. You sure can spend a lot of time on something you hate.

>>4182020
I'd say Fakku is an official legit business after removing all scanlations, which is what they did now.

>>4182020
>if you use piracy to defend Fakku

I literally explained here why I brought it up. >>4182005

And it's really just to go against your morals and logic of making things a big deal.

I not once deny that what they're doing isn't morally wrong but I've said that it's not that big of a deal because it's not extremely harmful. You then bring up the law and morals to say there's no excuse which is why I started talking about piracy in general, which is a much bigger picture. It doesn't matter if something is legit or not. It doesn't excuse them from the wrongs and law and you are the person who are talking about it the whole time. Don't you see the irony?
>>
You guys focus too much on the negatives. Do you not care about the positives? Does the negative outweigh the positives that much? It seems like you guys are completely ignoring the good things that Fakku has done.

Sure, the negatives would still be there but you shouldn't ignore the positives and focus entirely on the negative. That's just unfair because Fakku has done a lot of great things which is something you can't deny.
>>
>>4181739
They do their own translations, yes. According to them, half of those are released for anyone to read and the other half requires a membership. Ignoring the "paying for piracy" aspect, no one has an issue with this model.

What we have an issue with is that they also take scanlations by other groups and put some of them behind the paywall. They charge you for the work of others, while giving nothing to the scanlators or the artists.
>>
>>4182020

Forgot to mention this. You keep talking about the artists but what about Fakku's users and customers? You know how big of a fuss everyone made when Fakku removed scanlations and this was a 6+ months delay. What do you think would happen if they would remove it from day 1? That would be barely any time to announce anything and help prepare users.

People weren't mad because they didn't remove scanlations earlier. You can't only think about the artists but also about the people who is giving you money and are keeping your business alive. You know, this business with Wani came out of nowhere. Fakku weren't experienced people in the industry. They were a scanlation site which also hosted scanlation content from the beginning and not business men starting a business.

So, really. You needed to give them time. Wani understood that and other artists and publishers should be understandable. This is the difference between Fakku and other legal publishers is that Fakku started as a site hosting scanlation.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this earlier but it seems like you ignored it.
>>
>>4182037
I wasn't saying my opinion on the matter.
I'm a supporter but I wouldn't support them if they had slacked off, or caved to controversy.

Project-H was the only company in the market and did jack shit with their years of being uncontested.
They censored (took chapters out because of loli), butchered digital releases and did tokyo pop level prints. Then Fakku comes along and now they're being forced to increase their book quality to that of Fakku.
>>4182046
Wani being this nice to them is shocking to me. But I think it really helps that the owner, Jacob, was really open about making himself known (and hosted panels at cons), which can't be said about the other scan site owners.
>>
>>4182052
I agree about that part about Jacob. Also, through many years. He always bought hentai manga/doujins from comiket and sold them in conventions which really helped people support the artists and give them a chance to get these artist's work physially and legally. How many people do that?
>>
>starts as a pirate
>wants to go legit
>>
>>4182070
>Starts as a pirate and want to support artists but can't

Exactly why scanlations exist and why people pirate hentai. Wani was the one who gave them the opportunity to finally support artists. They accepted Fakku and western fans as a market to sell their content.

Even when Jacob was a pirate. He still supported artists by going to comiket and buying a lot of their books to sell in conventions but its just not that effective of a way to support them. What he wants is the hentai market to accept the west as customers.
>>
>>4182037
>Hes looks good among people who know him personally and hes seen as bad by outsiders who are extremely ignorant. Who would you listen to?

Why are you here, honestly? I mean, if we're all "extremely ignorant", why bother being here, defending Jacob? I read an interview he gave to a no-name website and quite frankly he straight up lied about several things, so no, I don't see him as a trustworthy person. What he says and does doesn't match up.

>I thought you said you were smart.

I said I was smartER than you, one person can be smarter than a moron, but still be an idiot himself. (why the fuck am I explaining this?)

>but I've said that it's not that big of a deal because it's not extremely harmful

You're literally a walking example of what's wrong with it, because it skews people's perception.

>>4182046
>what about Fakku's users and customers?

Their customers are not entitled to content they did not pay for and FAKKU does not own the copyright for.

>That would be barely any time to announce anything and help prepare users.

Having a shitty userbase doesn't entitle you to host pirated content you don't own the rights to. It's an unfortunate reality you have to deal with or cut corners like Jacob did.

>Fakku weren't experienced people in the industry.
>You needed to give them time.

You don't really have to be a rocket scientist to remove shit you don't have the copyright to, they sure as fuck managed to do it for Wani's content.

>Wani understood that and other artists and publishers should be understandable.
Take your medication for fucks sake.

>>4182052
>But I think it really helps that the owner, Jacob, was really open about making himself known
A guy running a site with pirated content parading around cons, building a brand and you guys wonder why some of us think Jacob is a piece of shit... yikes.
>>
>>4182061
>Also, through many years. He always bought hentai manga/doujins from comiket and sold them in conventions which really helped people support the artists and give them a chance to get these artist's work physially and legally. How many people do that?

Those who want to make money? Pardon me for kinda doubting he sold those books at cost with no profit involved or where those sold at a hefty markup to gullible people (aka the FAKKU customer base)? You're trying to make importing manga look like some mystical process. Was FAKKU ever interested in educating people on how to import, or was simply no interest, cause they couldn't get their own cut?

>>4182076
>Wani was the one who gave them the opportunity to finally support artists.

You're burying your head in the sand pretending that there's no other way of supporting artists than through FAKKU or another western publisher.
>>
>>4182052
>Project-H was the only company in the market and did jack shit with their years of being uncontested.

Jacob cuts corners just as much, except he does it in places that don't affect you, so you decided to not give a shit.

Honestly, competition is a good thing and FAKKU going legit could have been great, that's why Jacob being a shitty greedy cunt makes it all more infuriating.
>>
>>4182090

>I said I was smartER than you, one person can be smarter than a moron, but still be an idiot himself. (why the fuck am I explaining this?)

This is funny. A smarter person don't point out that they're smarter than a person but they prove it which you haven't done. Nice try though.

>Take your medication for fucks sake.

I don't get why you can't have a calm argument with me. Just don't talk if I'm being a dumbass to you. It's not hard. Point out flaws if you see them. It's what a rebuttal is for or don't and just stop talking. I wonder who's acting more immature here throwing insults and nitpicking on grammar. You keep calling me stupid but the thing is, you keep talking to me.

>You're burying your head in the sand pretending that there's no other way of supporting artists than through FAKKU or another western publisher.

Oh, excuse me for not knowing about other hentai publishers who don't make themselves known at all. Literally, barely anyone knows about any other western publishers so, how can you blame people who say that?

You keep on talking about the past like its a big deal. you're clearly the small minority who cares. You're soo attached to it. You focus all on Fakku's negative while ignoring all the big positives. Do you not acknowledge the good things they do and how they provide high quality content?

You call Jacob a hypocrite when you yourself are one. You shame Fakku for their wrong doings but you turn a blind eye to piracy and as a whole which completely goes against your morals but you know what? They're irrevalant because they're not legit so, its okay.

Anyways, this conversation has gone far enough and has accomplished nothing. It just went back and fourth. You are right that I shouldn't have bothered trying to change people's mind on 4chan.
>>
>>4182094
>Jacob cuts corners just as much

That's an interesting claim you have there. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>4143305
>yfw all heroes don't wear capes
Thank you based friend
>>
>>4154390
>>
>>4144638
Don't like ntr/rape. Can't bypass the sad panda. So I'm visiting tsumino and hitomi. Any other GOOD sites
>>
>>4143305

how could everybody not know this lmao
>>
I don't see how fakku shills find it so hard to realize no one gives a fucking about fukku and all the problems are from fucking jewcob. He's a hypocrite, a samefag, a retard, a mega shill, a fucking jew, a faggot. He's a cunt of a person.
>haha but proof
No, fuck off. People have done this so many times and you guys have just gone 'lol who cares just go look at the echo chamber forum'. If fucking EA literally cured cancer, no one is going to suddenly change stance of them being the literally cancer incarnate for the gaming industry. Jacob publishing content officially doesn't change his past deeds or the fact he is still a fag.

>>4181147
>and you think they know nothing about Fakku
Yea, because jacob isn't their fucking friend, he is just a middle man. You are a deluded idiot if you think the majority of the people who publish stuff in wani have any forms of communication with fakku. The only ones that would, would be the big popular ones, as jacob would most likely be going out of his way for that just so he can use it to wave his dick around. Basic business shit.

>He removed all of it now.
Removing something doesn't change the past and when he went 'legal' it was all left there. The instant he didn't remove it immediately, is the instant he lost any cred of being a real business and having any dignity or respect. He doesn't care about anything except money. That's what doing that meant.
>>
>>4181197
>Jacob has publicly said the reason they intentionally kept scanlations on the site during the transition with the blessing of the publisher, if they had just removed all of them immediately there would have been no content left on Fakku,

CLAP CLAP FOR THE FUCKING HANDICAP. YES YOU RETARD ITS ALMOST AS IF HE WAS A BUSINESS AND THAT CONTENT WAS ILLEGAL, OH WAIT, IT WAS. No one gives two shits about your shill opinion. There is NO EXCUSE for what jacob did. NONE. ZERO. YOU CAN'T EXCUSE IT IN ANY FUCKING WAY. What he did is fucking incredibly fucking illegal and incredibly fucking dishonest and shady as fuck.

EVERY business faces the problem the jew faced. The creation of one. Every business that starts off has a hard time. However, they don't got using illegal serves and stealing from other people to fund their fucking business until they can stand on their own two feet. Jewcob didn't do that. He decided to be a piece of shit and go with the shady method of stealing babies and profiting from doing so to fund his daycare center. Was there a chance his business would fail if he didn't do that? Yes. BUT, EVERYONE FAILS THAT PROBLEM. HE DOESN'T GET SOME EASY PASS TO NOT DO THE SAME BECAUSE 'its for muh userbase and muh publisher doesn't care'. NO. EXCUSE.

In the eyes of the law and society, what the jew did is inexcusable. If he wasn't trying a business for niche porn, he would already be in fucking jail.

Pull that jew dick out of your mouth, because there is physically no way to excuse what he did. Wani saying it's ok means fucking all, because that infact makes wani look worse for working with someone who is literally running their business off the funds from stealing from their competitors. What makes it worse, is daiz and the jew actually spent so much time trying to actually defend this shit.

Let me repeat it, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THEM TO HAVE FOR OVER A YEAR CONTINUED TO HOST ILLEGAL CONTENT AS A WAY TO KEEP THEIR SHITTY BUSINESS AFLOAT.
>>
>>4181995
>I'm sure the artists that Fakku built their business on will forgive them since a lot of good stuff can cancel the bad things.
>i stabbed 3 billion people to gain the ability to cure cancer im sure everyone and their familys will forgive me for murdering everyone they love as its all canceled out now that they will never get cancer!
The means justifys the end is NOT an excuse.
>>
>>4182393
Someone sounds salty here.
>>
>>4182416
No, its more like, fukku shills are literally mentally retarded 12 year olds and if you don't speak to them like they are literally retarded, they won't listen in any way, shape or form and will just retort with 'lol who cares jacob does no wrong plz look at his forum and see how good of a person he is and look at all these good deeds'
>>
>>4182128

Oh fuck off Daiz, it's been talked about the entire thread. Cutting corners, let's see:

1.) Building business on an existing brand name FAKKU that got popular for hosting illegal content

2.) Bypassing initial problems of not having enough legal content or updates and continued to host and upload pirated scans to the website in order to keep the traffic up.
>>
>>4182592
Here's a question for you: How detrimental do you think piracy is to the original works?

The vast majority of people around here tend to argue that it's hardly detrimental at all, and might even be positive "because it gives artists exposure". In other words, they treat it as largely neutral, possibly even positive at times.

If that's the case, what exactly was the big problem with FAKKU keeping scanlations around until the legal content could hold itself up? It increased the likelihood of the legal business succeeding, and in the end that is what benefits the artists and consumers the most. At worst you could say that FAKKU had an "unfair advantage" compared to competition, but honestly, as a consumer, why on Earth would you care about that? The most important thing to you should be that there's actually good products available, and if breaking the rules in a way that causes little to no harm gets you to a point where that's true faster, then isn't that simply good for you?

Yet when it comes to finding reasons to hate on FAKKU, suddenly you're all talking like piracy is literally Hitler, with every download being a lost sale, or at the very least being unquestionably negative and detrimental on the whole. Of course, you only bring this up in this case because if you truly believed that then you'd have no way to justify your own piracy, or defend the existence of panda or any other scanlation sites out there. After all, they'd be unquestionably detrimental to the artists and authors, as would your own pirate downloads.

So, which one is it? Is piracy largely neutral or largely hurtful?
>>
>>4182025
Try prostitution as tag,
>>
>>4182193
Hbrowse dot com
>>
>>4182598

Then why didn't you keep scanslated works by authors published by Wani, if that increased the chances of FAKKU succeeding? Surely Wani would be understanding, as you're so confident in your reasoning.
>>
>>4182618
You didn't answer my question.

As for yours, Wani didn't want scanlations of their works to be up anywhere, simple as that. FAKKU has always respected any valid takedowns it receives. Other publishers could have gotten FAKKU to take down their stuff earlier too if they had wanted to, though no-one did.
>>
>>4182598
>If that's the case, what exactly was the big problem with FAKKU keeping scanlations around until the legal content could hold itself up?
Because you are a business and as such have standards to follow. Failing to immediately removing content the instant fakku went legal, jacob had no rights to or permission to host, is wrong.. It's dishonest, unprofessional, greedy, shady as fuck and straight up shows what kind of character the person who runs the business is. Every business faces this problem, but instead of going to honest way like everyone else, the jew took the shady shortcut.

No one gives two shits if the business failed, but running the business by throwing all integrity and honor just for a few extra $ has everything wrong with it. There is *nothing* to defend here. You CAN'T defend it. It's straight up wrong, greedy, dishonest, shady and retarded. The fact you and the jew actually tried to defend it like hypocritical fucks instead of admitting you guys were in the wrong, only makes everything fucking worse.

This has nothing to fairness or piracy and has everything to do with the fact you are a business and you threw away all integrity and standards. It says a lot about the brand name and that if you've done it before, you'll fucking do it again.
>>
>>4182626
Your entire post is basically just saying "you broke the rules" while dodging the actual question I put out in the post. Why don't you answer it properly this time?
>>
>>4182628
Yes, because you see, you fucking did. You are a big boy now Daiz, in the big boy world. You no longer get the right to break the rules. Someone who breaks the rules get punished and business that break them get punished even more.

A business that breaks the fucking rules so they can have their start-up and fucking attempts defending their actions, doesn't deserve any form of trust or loyalty. I don't see how this is so hard to understand? If you guys removed the illegal shit from day one, half the drama that exist today wouldn't even exist. Yes, most people fucking hate jewcob, even before the wani deal, but leaving the illegal shit up and defending it was the biggest deal breaker for most people.

Grow the fuck up. You are in the big boy world, you don't get to take fucking shortcuts. You have to play by the rules, you don't get a choice in the matter. You lost the 4chan audience the instant you continued to treat fakku like a illegal aggravator site still instead of treating it like a legal fucking business.
>>
>>4182634
You still didn't answer my question.

And it's basically a fact of the matter that you can end up in a better place faster by breaking the rules, and it's not actually that rare in business. Ever heard of Uber and Airbnb for example?

I've been waiting for legal digital distribution outlets that don't suck ass for ages, and if breaking the rules a bit is what it takes to guarantee that such a thing happens, then I'd do it anytime. Especially if the effects of said rule breaking isn't even particularly serious (as it comes down to what you consider to be effect of scanlations on original works).
>>
>>4182638
No, no. It DOES answer the question, for fuck sake. No one cares why you wanted to join fakku, you've told us already nor does it change anything.

Fakku is a fucking business. This is the fucking problem. No one fucking cares if its the easier way, the fact you took the shadier easier way instead of honest honor filled hard one pisses people off. You're a business and there is a reason companies go around literally trying to suck the dicks of their customers. I don't think I can repeat it enough, Fakku. Is. A. Business.

People are upset and care that you keep the scanlations around because its fucking dishonest, hypocritical, jewish and a faggot thing to do. To top it off, you guys defended it like as if there is nothing wrong with the decision. You continued to treat the site like a illegal aggravator instead of a business. 4chan might be filled to the brim that are willing to stab people to prevent paying for shit, but people here still expect a business to have at-least some form of fucking interrogatory and pride. Both, fakku threw away as it went for the easier route of rising up, while defending that decision and then putting the effort into trying to stop people from stealing your things while still stealing from others.

There is lots of things that have unjustified hatred, but this isn't fucking one of them. It's incredibly justified and its enough of a thing to make people outright refuse to give jacob even a single fucking cent. It's not hard to understand why people would be upset and infuriated at jacobs decision to act like a smug fuck stealing from others, profiting from doing so, while hosting his own legal business and trying to stop people from stealing from him.

Again, fakku is a fucking business and when you do something shady and retarded like fakku did, you get a negative backlash, just like has happened.

If you guys on day one at least fucking admitted to doing wrong instead of defending it, there wouldn't be so much fakku hate.
>>
>>4182598
>suddenly you're all talking like piracy is literally Hitler

Nobody is demonizing piracy, but a legitimate business using it to boost their own sales is unprofessional at best, even worse it's trying to use customers as a way of justifying it.

It's a conflicting message really, a business that talks about the plight of authors and supporting their work and at the same time themselves have absolutely no problem making money off some of their works without compensating the parties involved.

I imagine FAKKU pays taxes, even though it could probably spend that money on growing the business, because the consequences dodging tax would be severe. Yet breaking the rules when it comes to distributing hentai manga is apparently fine, ironically it's the one thing FAKK is suppose to really care about.

And if piracy doesn't matter, how come FAKKU spends so much time fighting it sending DMCA takedown notices?

>>4182621
>FAKKU has always respected any valid takedowns it receives. Other publishers could have gotten FAKKU to take down their stuff earlier too if they had wanted to, though no-one did.

Or you could have asked those publishers for permission, but you didn't because you knew what the answer would be.
>>
I love how hard Daiz trying arguing with almost everyone in 4chan that disagree and bad mouthing fakku,

to defend his/her sanctuary which is Fakku, and their prophet jewcob, aswell as the heavenly company wani is the sole and the most sacred duty for the fakku sheep,

The next thing we know, the big guy, jacob himself ascend here and join the battle, like he always did previously
>>
File: fakku.png (24KB, 519x214px) Image search: [Google]
fakku.png
24KB, 519x214px
so you create a market for hentai in the west by running a scanslation aggregator...
>>
>>4182707
Genius!
>>
File: fakku2.png (23KB, 525x225px) Image search: [Google]
fakku2.png
23KB, 525x225px
>>4182713

Yes! Obviously piracy was never a goal in setting up an aggregator...
>>
>>4182707
That's how sub cultures work. Build a fanbase through voluntary, not always legal work, show the demand to the suits, get a deal. That's how a lot of music genres entered the mainstream, and Cruncyroll took a similar path.
>>
>>4182744
To think most folks lap this shit up.
Jesus.
>>
A board full of cries
Posts filled with lies
The subscription - is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the crocodile
Now I've lost it
I know I can shill
Does truth exist beyond the site?
>>
>>4182793
I r8 8/8. Worth a screencap for future threads.
>>
File: ikari.png (48KB, 805x321px) Image search: [Google]
ikari.png
48KB, 805x321px
The anti fakku poster in this thread is just a hater on twitter called ikari gendo samefagging. He's a gigantic faggot and a hypocrite, even downrite asking for fakku rips on other hentai websites.

He just tweeted at the manga publisher I work for because his autism rage hit new levels he couldn't even keep it to himself. He has no desire to see the industry grow, all he cares about is piracy and having an excuse to pirate things. he's just a giant fucking faggot from some third world country who can't get past the panda.

even more hilarious, he actually supports digital manga, the worst manga publisher in the entire world and the butt of every joke in the industry. even the publishers in japan hate them, because digital manga has done nothing but cheat and lie about sales numbers to the jp companies they work with. there is probably some weird extra hate against fakku who is destroying digital manga in every conceivable way (thank you fakku)

so ignore the hate, it's just one autistic fuck who has nothing better to do. fakku is doing a good thing
>>
The truth about Tsumino's admins
https://mega.nz/#!qNECGZIT!Ft-fWEDV6f-i3i8DC6wr3R8fMRSEI3EEPEe5sjbW_t8
>>
>>4182891
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>4182891
You're being unprofessional as is. Should have ignored him and moved on, honestly. Time to step away from the computer before this somehow links back to you and your employer; just my two cents.
>>
>>4182900
My employer has no problem with me calling out idiots on the Internet.
>>
>>4182902
It's not that. I'm all for taking no quarter on trolls, but it's more the language you're using here. That could come back to bite you in the ass. From one industry person to another.
>>
>>4182894
So you saved it after all.
Maybe someone can help me out here: Why are most of the pictures in that sadpanda thread broken? Is there some way to fix this?
>>
>>4182907
Maybe you're right. Its frustrating to see such clearly full of shit people talk so loudly
>>
>>4182891

Given I publicly moaned about arguing with the idiot in this thread, I can hardly say I've been keeping me posting here a secret and seeing the username on Tsumino, I wasn't exactly trying to cover my tracks.

Though I can hardly take credit for all the "anti-FAKKU" posts, there were some by others.

>he actually supports digital manga

More like I actually stated here that Project-H has their own problems. I actually tried pointing out manga licenses of various companies, but the stupidities in the industries kept piling up and it started to feel it wasn't worth my time. Gosh, I might have even said competition is a good thing, cause it forces (hopefully!) a company to improve.

>fakku is doing a good thing

I probably even mentioned it at one time, that FAKKU would have been a good company, if they didn't drag their feet going legit and got someone who knew how to do PR. Chances are I'd be the one shilling for them.

>He has no desire to see the industry grow
If you're an example of the industry, then no, not really. Otherwise, yes.
>>
>>4182921
It's time to grow up and move on. Fakku made a decision that allowed for the fastest and largest growth and publishers in Japan are happier as a result. If Fakku were smaller the industry would be worse off.
>>
>>4182913
To what do you refer now? The Tsumino thread or the linked sadpanda thread? It's very obvious that someone was trolling around in the latter.
>>
>>4182930
Neither? I was talking about the guy from Twitter posting in this thread about Fakku.
>>
File: glorious.png (1MB, 1864x2500px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.png
1MB, 1864x2500px
>>4182894
Is that related to this image? If not you need to make a pretty image to post rather than a mega link
>>
>>4182932
So you replied to the wrong post then.

>>4182934
The guy with the trip code was obviously a troll if you take a look at the thread.
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/136821873/

Only the first posts were real.
>>
>>4182967
Oh wow I just read through the forum topic saved and the tsumino admins are really evil. jacob on the fakku forums confirmed they stole another hackerforum users info to get that first round of fakku rips
>>
>>4182891
>The anti fakku poster in this thread is just a hater on twitter called ikari gendo samefagging
Do we literally need to summon a mod just to prove you wrong? No, the anti-fakku posters aren't samefags jewcob, you are the samefag.
>>
>>4182986
Huh? We're talking about one autistic person on Twitter named ikari spamming links to this thread to every major manga publisher in the united states
>>
>>4182984
I would assume Jacob made an account on there and called them on it which is why they banned him because I heard that they banned Jacob when he went on their website.
>>
>>4182992
What does that have to do with anything? This is about how tsumino is garbage
>>
>>4182984
>jacob on the fakku forums confirmed they stole another hackerforum users info to get that first round of fakku rips
Can you give a link? They more or less said already that they hacked his site to get the rips.
Also they have a few namefilters on their forums.
Puro (from Pururin) is changed to Onii-chan, faggot is displayed as cereal guy (one of their admins) instead and Jacob is automatically changed into Jewcob.
>>
>>4182996
Wow the admins there really are children
>>
>>4182998
Well, one of them is 21 or 22 or something:
http://pastebin.com/qhZsn6Fc
>>
>>4182999
They must be younger, or do they just not realize this shit will follow them the rest of their life?
>>
>>4183007
Read the pastebin, especially near the end. He stated he was 18 there and that was a few years ago. The age he specifies on his Twitter matches up as well (even though he's obviously male).
The website itself isn't bad, it's just a shame that it will probably be forced to shut down sooner or later because of the Fakku rips and their attitude.
>>
>>4183021
Putting the search bar in a separate page is extremely dumb and bad. Like, what site does that?
>>
>>4183024
You've got two of them. There's a quick search that opens when you click on the icon in the upper right corner of the page and a more advanced search option that opens in a new page.
I franky don't see the problem here.
>>
>>4183030
Thats because you're a shill.
>>
>>4183034
How am I supposed to shill for something that doesn't even earn any money? That word is almost misused as often as cuck.
You must be pretty retarded to not get how their quick search works or what the benefits of excluding or including several tags at once with the more advanced search are
>>
>>4182043
any examples of this? i remember saha i think did somethings for them when he had the "if you don't want it released i wont release it" policy, but even if they do take other scan groups, i just see it as them hosting the material out of pocket,

im sure a good number of us have liked something, cant find it either due to accidental deletion or renaming, went back the the groups page only to see its either defunct, or links no longer work and they dont do shit about that, then many of us go to eghentai or sadpanda and see its not there...

i see use in an archive and cant fault them for putting up a pay wall for a good portion of it.only time i hate them is when groups decided to do a translation, but decided against because dm did it, and its now behind a paywall... i think there were 3 things like that, not enough to make me hate them outright but annoying none the less.
>>
>>4183037
I don't know man. They'll get more traffic to their site which gives them more money from ads.
>>
>>4183037
You can shill for services that don't have ads you god damn dirty shill
>>
>>4183047
They don't even have any ads. I'm clearly just being trolled here.
>>
>>4183030
Because that's stupid fucking website design and the corner one brings up a screen overlay instead of a search bar. The websites design is literal garbage.
>>
>>4183037

considering that fakku now went full subs and shills, reading a free rips is better than impossible to read unless you got moneh and start subbin

which one is better? never knew it existed until you see the free rip somewhere else even tho the website is pretty shitty? or knowing it exist but cant never ever read it on the website other deemed good, cuz u knoe...
jewcob and wani...

of course the Fakku Justice Warrior in this thread always defend them, they are pocket full of money bunch,
and see us as a low scum, bunch of rat who enjoy stuff that they had to paid it for free,

fakku is the best my ass, toss it that into the darkest part in your arse ,

along with the funny comments you guys (and I) used to make yearly back then to make the site even popular, even get a funny comment of the year award, oh how i missed the time when to community even stretch farthest even in the hentai manga comment section

that is before purge happened

To me, for those who literally filled with extra money had nothing to worry about when Fakku and Jacob changed,

while us, the free user, had to be forced to leave,
since we got no money = cant subs = cant read anything = cant comment anything, at all,
and then when we found another good website, we got churned for it for reading unpaid materials...

its like you forget who we are, who we were, that we , used to be one of you,

funny how money can do that... literally

makes me sad every time i thought about it, i visited my profile for the last time last week on fakku, all my history of comments, friends, and contact , contents, favourites, are either gone, missing, or deleted...

and you know what final action fakku gave me when i online-ed that day? "Congrats, 6 years on Fakku award!"

i dont even know if i want to revisit it again, there's literally nothing left for me to come back there

and you guys called other website like Tsumino, Pururin & etc trash, i just snickered slightly each time i saw that
>>
>>4182934
Image wouldn't work since it's the complete html of 4 pages of the thread in the forum. That thread was deleted. If people want to make something from it, then feel free to do so.
>>
>>4182984
>>4182894
As a note, the original title for the forum thread was
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WARNING REGARDING THE TSUMINO ADMINS
but they kept changing the title.
>>
>>4182894
What the fuck is with that thread? It's almost as if I'm browsing fucking Facebook. Holy shit, they really are trying to become the new Fakku. Either that, or its because I haven't browsed traditional forums in so long I didn't notice they all became facebook tier garbage.
>>
>>4183140
Oh god. Those admins are scumbags and they're trying to hide things when there's clear proof.
>>
It's not entirely confirmed, but evidence points to that cerealguy and tweety are the owners of hackforum as well and they both sell malware on there.
>>
>>4183207
They're just members, not owners. Read the pastebin, especially the end.
>>4182999
He screwed over a customer big time and was all smug about it.
>>
Here's a condensed version of the pastebin that is 17% of the full pastebin. It omits most of the technical details and is mostly only the drama parts. Even so, it's still 469 lines.

http://pastebin.com/qtypc0H5
>>
>>4183273
I don't get why they have a scammer/hacker like that as an admin...
>>
>>4183281
It's his website.
The introduction made me chuckle:

>[11/28/2012 9:48:07 PM] Shelly Bongo: if you don't mind me asking, what sort of thing do you do for work? you wrote to me you're going to work so i reckon you don't write malware for a living
>[11/28/2012 9:48:45 PM] ' Tweety HF;: I own an Accident Management company, Car rental company and this winter I will be launching a web development + graphics company.
>[11/28/2012 9:48:56 PM] ' Tweety HF;: And I also do freelancing on the side.
>[11/28/2012 9:49:07 PM] Shelly Bongo: busy man
>[11/28/2012 9:49:32 PM] Shelly Bongo: i was betting - programmer
>[11/28/2012 9:49:49 PM] ' Tweety HF;: I am studying Computer Science in University too :P
>>
>>4183285
I found their full names, addresses, etc. I'm putting it all together to report to the police in their countries, might send to some of the companies I know they've been pissing off too (fakku, wani, dmm, etc)
>>
>>4183289
That's some heavy stuff. I guess that was it with the website then.
Where did you find that information?
Are you the same guy that initially opened the thread?
>>
>>4143305
i love you
>>
>>4183307
shills shilling
>>
>>4183309
It's amazing how it really is someone shiling and trying to make the post more visible. The posts make it obvious its one person samefagging, and advertising. The fucking things are even typed in a way you would never see people typing on 4chan. Why haven't the mods fucking deleted this shit yet?
>>
>>4183315
whats more amazing is,

this started from a guy asking for a pururin replacement, a guy answered it changed to tsumino

then it became a start fakku, jacob, wani hate discussion
till their fjw comes and defend them
then suddenly another faction came and show how trashy tsumino is , including their admin
another guy bring a chat list for proof

while constant people comes and thank for the guy who posted the tsumino link

now im confuse what this thread even about, to appreciate the discovery of tsumino? to trash that site and their admins?

i dont even... then again, its 4chan
>>
>>4183362
Welcome to 4chan, retard. Please lurk moar.
>>
>>4183289
I'll believe it when I see it.
That said, if they just hadn't acted like complete assholes, everyone would be sucking their dicks so hard.
Is it really that hard to at least pretend?
>>
>>4183372
>Is it really that hard to at least pretend?
In the modern age of the internet in the year of 2016? It actually is. Pretending to care doesn't give you a ego boost or make people suck your dick.
>>
>>4182833
>>4182793
It's from the Darker Than Black OP

>>4183297
No, that person is not the same person. I assume they found the dox pastebin that I didn't post, but I did PM it to tweety. Didn't get any of a reaction though.
>>
>>4183906
Are you sure that info is legit? Where did you even get it from?
>>
>>4183946
The info from the tsumino thread? As it shows, I looked through tweety's twitter and saw that Tweety HF, where the HF is hack forum. Then I simply googled it and many results came up. That is one of them. In the pastebin tweety links to the same hack forums profile that I was linked to in a PM from tweety, which was one of many. I'm kind of iffy on posting the PMs though. It's the same person. I'm pretty sure cerealguy is someone from hack forums as well. Might have more than one name too.
>>
>>4183959
No, I meant the info regarding their real addresses. Was it really that easy to find?
>>
>>4183963
Oh, the dox pastebin looked like it's just some guy's attempt to do so. I have some doubts to its veracity. I literally only spent like a minute googling to find what I did. There is a ton more stuff like I said. I didn't really look much though. Cerealguy is probably Assault on the forum like that one 4chan image showed.

Like for example:
http://pastebin.com/ZpswrgX0

AnimeFAN! - I have been in this group for a good amount of time. Most of the members in AF! are pretty cool. Some members creep me out a lot but others don't. Tweety and Assault are pretty chill. It's too bad it's being sold.

Which seems to be a list of other...surreptitious groups. Which makes me wonder they have in store for tsumino. Hopefully nothing to malicious like using the site as a honeypot. They have the IP addresses from people making forum posts and their e-mail addresses. I wouldn't put it past them to somehow put keyloggers in their site scripting or some other way, or something similar.

I'm not going to link the dox pastebin here because the rules against that and all. It's rather easy to find though.
>>
>>4183273
Looks like fun.
Here's a briefer version based on your condensed version for people who can't be bothered to read stuff.
http://pastebin.com/9YWn8J4Y
216 lines
>>
Hi there, we are working to revive Pururin at http://pororin.com . It's going to be pretty much an exact replica, a 'spiritual successor' as you may. If anyone is interested, we expect to launch by the end of this month.
>>
>>4185307
There's really no need for you to do so.
>>
>>4185307
Do it! Dont listen to the tsumino shills in this thread, destroy them.
>>
>>4185307
Kill yourself and go advertise on some other shitty site.
>>
http://g.e-hentai.org/
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.