[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckold / Hotwife captions + stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 5697ab03ebebb629091554.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
5697ab03ebebb629091554.gif
2MB, 450x450px
Some OC Caption gifs for you+the story of my first sharing experience (and more)

Please give me feedback!
English is not my first language, you have been warned
>>
File: 569798c819f75659067259.gif (1MB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
569798c819f75659067259.gif
1MB, 400x204px
First story is how it all started...

So, how I got started was with my first girlfriend, we were really freaky in bed, tied eachother, raoe play, etc etc. So, naturally we started dirty talking about one extra in the bedroom.
So, fast forward to new years eve..

We had been talking about this for a while now and wanted to take it one step further.
I had a friend over, and we decided to play strip poker.
me and my friend cheated of course and my gf kind of went along for the ride.
She had gorgeous tits, they were big and nowhere close to being saggy, easily top 2 tits I have ever felt, maybe even 1.. and she was slim with a few curves (not fat)..
we looked at them and we both enjoyed the view.

a good sort of tension started building up and we decided to go upstairs to watch a movie..
I was in spoon position with her and started feeling her tits and rubbing against her ass. Eventually we started fucking, and she took her hand over to my friends pants..

She started rubbing his cock and eventually took it out of his pants, it was thick and had like 1-2 cm of length over mine.
She jerked him off and I fucked her, he was so horny that he just started sliding down the couch trying not to cum, he managed to hold it in and I came first...

We had another run with him... If anyone is interested?
This time we were all good and happy after, but next time, I got jealous..
>>
File: 5697a35d622c9980426694.gif (589KB, 425x227px) Image search: [Google]
5697a35d622c9980426694.gif
589KB, 425x227px
>>7960234
(I have already written these out, so I got 'em saved)

The next time got a little wrong, not because the fact that it wasn't nice, but because we had the wrong guy..

He was my best friend, we were at his place. We started talking about my gf and then started talking about fucking her. I had sent him pics of her and he admitted to faping to them etc...

We decided that I'd start sexting her, I started talking about her getting fucked by both of us and that we could take turns etc.
She said she wasn't sure she believed it, so he started to.
Eventually, she came to us (of course)..

It started with me and her going to his bed, we started fucking, my friend was touching himself a bit over by the computer.
after fucking her for a few minutes, we decided to ask him to join us. So he Did...

He fucked her for a while, apparently she wasn't much of a multi tasker because she had a hard time jerking me off (He fucked her doggy so I can imagine it was quite hard). She came while he fucked her (which later made me so damn jelous even though I made her cum atleast one time every time we fucked).
He fucked her a little longer and then he simply pulled out without cumming. I was so worked up by the time that I filled her with cum almost immediately after entering her well fucked pussy.

What made it a bad experience?
Well, my friend was a fucking douche, so he would tease me about her cumming on his dick and about his dick being bigger etc.
who knows, maybe that is the reason I want a bigger cock for my gf now haha!
>>
Nooo, wrong damn board.. Mods, please delete this!
>>
>>7960234
That sounds so fucking amazing. Anymore stories? Any types of pics would be great!!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.