[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo gy/2017/08/01/facebook-s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: jewburger.jpg (13KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
jewburger.jpg
13KB, 720x450px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language
>>
File: jewburger.png (24KB, 660x320px) Image search: [Google]
jewburger.png
24KB, 660x320px
>>61690194
>>
File: botnet.png (146KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
botnet.png
146KB, 560x480px
>>61690201
>>
File: gbn.png (126KB, 1045x580px) Image search: [Google]
gbn.png
126KB, 1045x580px
>>61690276
>>
>>61690290
youtube.com/watch?v=WU0I3-Gp9Fo
>>
http://code.jewbook.com/posts/1686672014972296/deal-or-no-deal-training-ai-bots-to-negotiate
>>
>>61690201
>see this post
>keep believing computers are gonna get smarter than humans and destroy us all :--PP

How do we stop this meme /g/? I mean it's pretty obvious computers are never going to get "smarter than humans". The human mind is made of hundreds of cognitive bits and most are due to chemical and hormonal imbalances. A computer isn't biological. It'll never grasp what it feels like to be a human because it'll never experience a response to these chemical imbalances. Do you know how much AI is missing out by not having a body?

>hurr durr look it speaks ergo it's human!
Yea it 'feels' real because your brain mistakes for a real thing. It doesn't mean it's actually a real thing.
Your 2D loli might feel real enough to make your blow your load but your anime isn't real, I'm sorry.
>>
>implying this is a language
lol!
>>
>>61692005
Computers have this thing called exponential growth. What you essentially saw was a computer learning to talk.

Imagine a year from now if said AI continued to grow?
>>
I'm still scouring through the interviews Mark did over the years.
I'm glad their up and I'm able to view them.

I watched some yesterday.

One particular thing in the interview in SF I noticed was when he was asked about funding, I think it was at 1:10 in the video.

He seemed to mention his friends giving the ideas as I've noticed alot; referred only to his friends.

I wonder if he considered me a friend.

He even mentions "a few others" in the BI interview about fb's early days.

The CNN(I think) interview I watched yesterday evening when asked about the business and how it got started, he seemed to be very nervous(genuinely at that point) about talking about it and forces a laugh.

I'm still viewing them.

Richard
fbfounderNative
>>
The idea was to make it a business(thefacebook). That's what I had decided. Initially it was a matter of doing something with what was or could be a dating site. I particularly didn't like the name thefacebook.

The approach was to subsidize it with advertising. To get it funded. To come up with branding technology that could easily fit on gov't web pages and elsewhere. A movie.
The implementation of the design was to progress calculatedly and gradually. The company was to issue an IPO in at most 10 years, preferably in 7. I was to be kept in anonymity until I decided I no longer desired to be.

That's a good portion of it.

I didn't watch the video of Google acquiring Youtube until last year(the video of the two after it was set in motion). I was quite a bit bothered by it at the time.

Richard
fbfounderNative
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.