[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temple OS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: templeos.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
templeos.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
http://www.templeos.org
>>
>>61275358

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer
>>
>>61275358
Someone donate this man a bench press.
>>
>>61275358
>shoes on bed
This random should kys
>>
>>61275466
This, how can he possibly entertain Dianna with a body like that?
>>
File: streetshitters.jpg (15KB, 516x94px) Image search: [Google]
streetshitters.jpg
15KB, 516x94px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
>>
oh boy, another forced meme thread
>>
File: 1495908148977.jpg (18KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495908148977.jpg
18KB, 500x479px
>no more liveshows
>he gets actively bullied by people from /g/
>he just keeps shitting out more and more questionable selfies of himself

These threads are a shadow of its former self.
The whole thing gives me Chris Chan vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if he turnes into a trans after several years of not getting his physics girl youtube celeb grillfriend.
I guess the party really is over.
>>
>>61275358
What is going through his head every time he adds another picture of himself
>>
>>61275481
He's American, what do you expect.
>>
That jawline.
He'd look like Connor Murphy if he got jacked.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (158KB, 902x760px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
158KB, 902x760px
>>61275531
>>
>>61277658
Stallman is less likely to be a virgin than Terry.
>>
>>61278170
I still don't believe that Terry is a virgin, he used to get blackout drunk when he was younger and went joyriding with multiple women, he probably just doesn't remember the details
>>
>>61277658
What is the story about eating stuff from his foot?
>>
>>61278225
Pretty sure he said that he had and gave gay blowjobs to someone.
>>
>>61278170
Wouldn't he want a FOSS vagina, though? Where can you find a hooker that doesn't charge anything?
>>
>>61278374
I didn't know that there was a story about it, just a video of him picking skin from his foot and eating it.
>>
>>61275358
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>61278383
Yeah, according to Terry when he was a kid his brother Danny got him high on gas fumes and they sucked each other's dicks
>>
>>61278225
>There was a groupy named Mel who wasn't very attractive, but was very nice to everyone in the band.She provided the main guy in the band with a place to live and supported him. He wasn't completely bad (no one is), but he was a scary guy. Anyway, I agreed to play in the band until we didone public performance. We played a gig and I quit. As we approached the end of our relationship (I generally wanted to ditch those guys), the main guy said Mel wanted to do oral sex.It was a disaster. Hard to say what my motives were for accepting, lust had something to do with it, but being nice also played a role. Anyway, I'm not proud of what I did, but itmade me a little nervous about getting in relationships with women who didn't stir me. You might think you are being nice, but there's no way to devistate like that.
>>
>>61275358
terry should just start working out. he looks like shit. It's not like he has anything else to do.
>>
>>61277658
is he trully schiizo ?
>>
>>61281576
yes
>>
>>61275358
should i put by bed on the floor like that or will the buggies crawl on me at night ??
>>
>>61275814
First time I read about him I started following his YT's channel thinking about what cool it would be watching him programming... Soon I realize that he doesn't do anything productive... he just do random stuff all the time...
>>
>>61282618
>cycles through bullshit bookmarks sidebar all day and rant about writing a fucking compiler
terry needs to drop his meds for good
>>
Terry is Jesus' second coming.
>>
>>61282618
he used to work on the OS loads and loads, and explain it and teach us about it.

gradually the OS reached perfection and he mostly just watched youtube and told us stories about god..

then he fell into love with some fucking science "woman", you know the kind of bullshit that gets propelled to fame because everyone is desperate to shoehorn women into STEM.
>>
File: templeos.jpg (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
templeos.jpg
162KB, 640x480px
he posted a update
>>
>>61282765
Kek. All this hundreds of years hype by Christians and we get a schizo who lives on Shasta.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.