[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/csg/ Chink Shit General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 53

File: csg leap.png (182KB, 836x617px) Image search: [Google]
csg leap.png
182KB, 836x617px
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
https://discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
http://chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
http://chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anon gets a (legit) Intellimouse 3.0 off of a Malay AliExpress seller >>60336081 >>60336099 >>60336129
• Clip your fingernails you spinner addict >>60336202
• Anon gets a kodi box, worries if its safe to log in with his regular Gmail account >>60339082 >>60339103
• There is no best only better products, enjoy the best quality >>60343098
• Anon gets a fidget cube >>60343553 >>60343600
• Anon receives a yoyo >>60345579
• This guy bought a electric razor off AliExpress >>60349514
• Anon reviews the GameSir G3s controller >>60352684
• Anon wonders if he's actually going to get 2000 components for $10 >>60353269

Previous thread >>60335573
>>
First for kaas
>>
File: HTB1NXXXXXXXXXXXX_074.jpg (116KB, 998x1001px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1NXXXXXXXXXXXX_074.jpg
116KB, 998x1001px
What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu
>>
I'm looking to buy an itch powder. What are the odds that it won't work at all?
>>
>>60354474
are you 9?
>>
>>60354489
Wish I still was, things were simpler back then.
>>
>>60354522
pls no feels in my /csg/ thread
>>
>>60354455
0.1 goy reward shekels have been deposited into your account, Sanjeet!
>>
>have arduino as part of C project for school
>all the parts are chinkshit (bought from some chink seller, not just made in china)
>even the multimeters are chinkshit
>>60354455
Lingbao Jiguanshi or whatever they're called now. $30, cherry compatible stems.
>>
File: vampire-deer-300x209.jpg (11KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-deer-300x209.jpg
11KB, 300x209px
PSA m80s, sorry for the long post but I think it's important:

Due to my local post office taking longer than usual (mexifag here) I have to pick my stuff up personally (tl;dr story is the government fired a lot of the mailmen cause we gotta save lol). After waiting for thirty minutes a skinny man with no shirt on came to the front desk and said that I should just wait "another 3 months at least".

I have a very expressive face so he probably noticed I was fucking pissed off. The skeleton man proceeded to explain that the customs at Mexico City is scanning ERRRY package from China because people are buying shittons from there and declaring the packages as samples or with a ridiculous price. Now, since the country wants more of them juicy customs fees they are charging more people and scanning a lot more than before, thus making the delivery process a fucking nightmare.

I don't know if the skeleman felt sorry for me because he then pulled out a sack filled with chink envelopes, took one out that said "$2 lipstick" and we both fucking kek'd when we saw they sent it on october 11th 2016. The sack was filled to the brim with shit from Wish, a large heavy shoe box filled with $1000 USD worth of "sunglasses" and some other things.

TL;DR: there's a chance you country decides to take measures and charge you for the $50 sample cellphone. I know I live in a shithole but I don't see reasons why a more civilized place wouldn't do something similar. Also if you send shit to Mexico be prepared because it might take a long time to arrive and your customer might try to chink you.
>>
>>60354845
Thanks for the over the wall report lad. Don't bring your family.
>>
>>60354845
mexico truly is hell on earth

i feel bad for you friend
>>
>>60354834
doesn't surprise me, you can get arduino clones for like $3 a piece and leds for less than a cent
>>
>>60354834
don't feed the troll pls
>>
>>60353514
http://s.aliexpress.com/ZBfEJnau
The price has been jewed up but this is the best model on the market atm, no contest
t. spinner pro
>>
>>60354845
Thanks for the report.
Swedish customs don't give a shit at all, you can buy 5kgs of heroin from the netherlands without them caring.
>>
>>60355156
sweden truly is the promised land
>>
I'm getting bored of my poker 2.

Can anyone recommend a chink TKL keyboard with blue or equivalent switches?
>>
>>60355083
>not just buying a microcontroller
LEDs are way less than 1cent, maybe 0.1cent.
>>
File: C5grEfKWYAMquQI.jpg (8KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
C5grEfKWYAMquQI.jpg
8KB, 500x369px
>>60355385
0.1 cent is less than a cent you doofus
>>
>>60354845

that is weird, i had been receiving all my chinkshit on time, even faster than before.
Mexico city here, thought.
>>
Thoughts on chink laptops? I've been considering getting a laptop <=12 in. Are chink laptops worth it? What are the best ones? Anything I should know before I buy?
>>
anyone know of any good home media center things like projectors and speakers?
>>
Hello csg,

Just dropping in to toss a little bit of information regarding my purchase of a chink shit cell phone, the Oukitel U20 Plus. I intended to make a full review with pictures and everything, but my laziness got the best of me, and with some reviews out there - some very through - i thought it might be a little redundant.

Instead, I'll just make a few observations that I don't see posted on review sites very much. Consider it the /g/tard-vision /csg/-review, if you will:

>It has a unibody made of polycarbonate that is very well finished, but you can see the soldering juntion point between two larger parts, circling around the phone. Its very faint but its there.
>The camera sensors don't seem to be perfectly aligned with the cover finish.
>The usb connector is recessed inwards in relation to the body, and it concerns me that the usb plug is not fully inserted all the way. Despite this impression, it seems to plug very well, reasonably firm.
>Instead o having on-screen buttons, it has physical, touch-sensitive buttons these however are NOT backlit, and it can be bothersome when using at night especially considering you must press at the center of the symbol to activate the desired function, and its somewhat hard to locate at night.

These are all minor aesthetic things in my opinion, and it only becomes an issue when you're technology focused and neurotic, the profile of g users. Normies would never notice/care about any of this.

Now onto the more serious stuff:

Oukitel claims to ship with a clean android rom. This is not entirely true. This particular model I have comes with a suspicious little fucker called "bingo launcher". Upon investigation, I can find no information on it, and the app store only has suspicious reviews, that seem fake, directly from chinese review factories. The major issue with this launcher is that it is unnecessary and serves me fucking adds. (cont)
>>
>>60355793
It will contain the parts specified in the specification, nothing more and nothing less. They usually have shit CPUs and such. Also, reinstall the windows.
>>
File: HTB15sJ2JXXXXXXnXFXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HTB15sJ2JXXXXXXnXFXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
anyone has any idea what kind of clip is this?
https://aliexpress.com/item/Pulse-Sensor-Module-Kit-Pulsesensor-Heart-Rate-Sensor-Module-with-Cable-Sewing-holes-Heart-Rate-Module/32799635688.html?
>>
>>60356125

That's right. It has a diagonal, rotating menu wheel that I discovered on accident that serves me a gigantic fucking add that covers 50% of the screen estate. I can only suppose that this is tracking the fuck out of me. Its disappointing that a company with the potential that Oukitel has, they decide to resort to chink merchantry like this. It makes the company look unprofessional and hurt their chances of success. This made me reluctant of signing my fingerprint on it and installing banking apps, but when I discovered It, damage had already been done.

Other negatives worth mentioning is that the speaker is average (just here to do the job, if you're normalfag scum that listens to shit on his phone regularly you will be btfo, thankfully). It has a oversimplified manual, that does the job, but does not get into any sort of detail (it has just 10 pages or so).

Apart from that, the positives:

> The phone looks very good, way above its price point
> Comes with screen protector, phone cover, and cleaning cloth
>The screen is absolutely fantastic, thanks to sharp. I'd say it stands up to any flagship 1080p ips panel phones out there: crisp, bright, accurate
> Beatiful packaging, resitant
>Seller decided to spoil the fuck out me with chink shit and sent some gifts, including: touch pen, 8gb sd card, one suction thing which i don't know the purpose of, one plastic fish, one (just one) earing. The last two are serious by the way.

To finish up, some word on performance: it is amazing. Mediatek is another company that holds promise and with my underdog syndrome, I root for them. It handles everything i trow at it without breaking a sweat. The only app I had issues with is Deezer, that lags considerably, but it believe it is a outlier as I had no issues with anything else, including similarly heavy applications. Battery is pretty decent, around 3 moderate days of usage. (cont)
>>
>>60356125
>>60356691
just wanted to say that that's some quality reviewing, thanks anon
>>
>>60356691

I plan on rooting the device, and removing the malicious launcher. My only concern is that it might be optimized for the hardware, and anything else I trow at it might slow it down. The reason why I think this might be the case is because I was really impressed with the performance of a seemingly so weak soc. But I will take the risk

tldr:

>Very beautiful phone, with great performance, unmatched cost benefit (89.99 launch 94.99 now shipped). All of this IF you're willing to put up with the chinese botnet.

Thanks for reading, or not.
>>
>>60356125
>This is not entirely true.
It's called a vendor's rom. The seller puts a new rom on the phone before shipping it out. It includes hidden bitcoin mining gear and ransomware that triggers when you use the phone too much.
>>
Any advice on buying a graphics tablet. Looking for something fairly basic.
>>
>>60356326
The CPUs in cheap laptops sound better than those in cheap latops you find on amazon. But I don't know all that much about CPUs.
>>
Is there a legitimate reason to buy popular premium phones (i. e. iPhones, Samsungs)? How bad are chink phones?
>>
>>60356980
>Is there a legitimate reason to buy popular premium phones
If you need status symbol.

>How bad are chink phones?
Snapdragon based phones are fine, avoid mediatek ones.
>>
>>60356758
You're welcome brah.
>>60356837
I know what a vendor rom is. The original claim was, if I'm not mistaken, that it was clean, virginal android. Sort of like the Nexus. This is not the case clearly.
>It includes hidden bitcoin mining gear and ransomware that triggers when you use the phone too much.
I believe this now. Although the latter seem far-fetched. Have you heard any such case?
>>
>>60356980
no
varies
>>
>>60357030
>If you need status symbol.
So to be clear, are chink phones literally the same thing as (older) premium phones but for cheaper?
>>
>>60357090
Bitcoin mining wouldn't be profitable on that hardware. Datamining maybe, but not sure who'd buy the data. Chinese companies don't care too much about it, they're selling to chinese customers.
>>
>>60357143
Yeah the bitcoin mining history sounds like bullshit, there is no install base enough to make any meaningful hashing power. Maybe bigger companies. The adware stuff tho is very real, as I told my history already.
>>
>>60357105
See for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Qualcomm_Snapdragon_systems-on-chip#Snapdragon_820_and_821
There you can see that chinks uses exact same CPU on their phones as Samsung, Google, HTC or LG on their phones.
>>
>>60357242
Yeah, but they're not selling your data directly. They don't care about your privacy at all, but they're not directly malicious.

Dump the firmware so you have a backup if it goes to shit after reflashing.
>>
>>60356691
I should also mention that my issue with the Deezer app may come from the fact that I use a carrier specific version of it, and that may be the cause of the problems. I don't trust monkeys to code very well.
>>
File: 4c.jpg (301KB, 1734x1319px) Image search: [Google]
4c.jpg
301KB, 1734x1319px
why chinese people gotta fuck me over man?

>Ordered this on the 3rd of April
>They gave me a fake tracking number for the wrong shipping company (I paid extra for ePacket, the tracking number and 'logistics company' was EMS)
>Didn't arrive within 27 days (estimated shipping time) so I got an extension on the buyer protection.
>Arrived just TODAY, took 40 days to arrive (I bought something much larger and heavier with ePacket that arrived within 14 days while I waited for this)
>Wrong chip
>Probably not shipped with ePacket

I actually need the fucking chip in the picture. Forgive the blurry picture, blame my autism hands.
>>
>>60357253
Cool. So, best chink phone to buy right now?
>>
Just a reminder that X6s are the best 3$ headphones, if Zircon is 10 X6 is 8
>>
>>60357298
Refund. Also, what does it do and how much did it cost?
>>
File: 4c2.jpg (172KB, 1356x1208px) Image search: [Google]
4c2.jpg
172KB, 1356x1208px
>>60357298
Strike that, it was actually the real tracking number, it just never worked. This is what it shipped in, the other thing shipped with ePacket came in a red packet that's usually used to ship things in where I come from.

>>60357385
Should I 'Confirm Goods Received' and then open a dispute? or just go straight to the dispute?
>>
>>60357438
PM the seller first.
>>
>>60357385
It's an SD/SDXC to 44 pin IDE adapter

>>60357466
Alright my dude, thanks
>>
>>60357474
Can't you build one yourself with a microcontroller?
>>
>>60357496
Probably, I wouldn't know, I'm only using it for modifying a Playstation lol
>>
>>60357438
dont confirm bro, you cant open a dispute if you do it
>>
>>60357701
Yes you can dingus
>>
https://www.adafruit.com/product/2011

Any good aliexpress battery's like this ?
Is getting one of these from china = housefire incoming ?

thx /csg/
>>
>>60358241
fasttech for batteries, don't buy from alistair express
>>
>>60354845
It doesnt make sense. Ordered like 20 chinkshit and they're comming fast and good. Also introduced Aliexpress to my relatives :^) I live in Campeche btw
>>
>>60357306
Zuk Z2 Pro.
>>
>>60358360
i suspect that he lives in the north
>>
>>60357306
OP3-T/ZTE Axon 7
Huawei Mate 9
Xiaomi Mi Mix
Oppo R9S
>>
>>60358556
Indeed my friend
>>
>>60358675
yes i always hear that you guys have a lot of problems with correos, here on the south it almost always works nicely probably because we are so close to the df
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-04-34-17.jpg (670KB, 1382x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-04-34-17.jpg
670KB, 1382x2264px
Why the big price difference?
>>
>>60359107
It is the way the world works.
Some stores are either too lazy to update the
price or they hope you get suckered in by the Higher price.
>>
>>60359166
It costs a lot less than in Europe, are they legit? I havent ordered anything worth more than 20$ so far, im a little afraid of a big purchase like a phone
>>
>>60359234
They are legit but check the LTE bands and whether you are getting the
intl version or the Chinese Version.

Check which one gives free shipping
>>
>>60359315
dear ,
the phone in our store are all new and original .and we have 1 year quality guaranteed.and the phone is global verison , pls no worries
welcome to order from us
nice day!
yolanda

Seller says its global version and ruskies seem happy with the phone, Axon 7 is sold in my country so i guess the global Axon 7 Max will work too
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-04-57-24.jpg (116KB, 993x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-04-57-24.jpg
116KB, 993x797px
>>60359386
>>60359315
>>
File: GettyImages-479119084.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-479119084.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Have you fellow EU fags read about this?
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/digital-single-market-modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce_en
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-4010_en.htm

actually relevant part:
>Action against VAT fraud from outside the EU: Small consignments imported into the EU that are worth less than €22 are currently exempt from VAT. With around 150 million parcels imported free of VAT into the EU each year, this system is open to massive fraud and abuse, creating major distortions against EU business. Firstly, EU businesses are put at a clear disadvantage since unlike their non-EU competitors, they are liable to apply VAT from the first eurocent sold. Secondly, imported high-value goods such as smartphones and tablets are consistently undervalued or wrongly described in the importation paperwork in order to benefit from this VAT exemption. The Commission has therefore decided to remove this exemption.
>>
What are some decent Bluetooth headphones I can get off Ali that won't break in a month?
>>
>>60360140
Cowin
>>
>>60359472
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I want to fuck my shit up literally and figuratively
recommend your shittiest and cheapest dev board fpga
>>
>>60354400
>>60339103

So my chink TV box is here, it is safe to log with my regular Gmail into the Playstore?? That shit comes rooted already

Just get apkpure on there to download any apps you may need for android,google playstore is botnet cancer.

ya want spinz tv or the wookie lite google them up and you'll see them.

the builds take the work out of it for you to find vietnamese watercolours and shit.
>>
File: Chink Shit.png (116KB, 610x871px) Image search: [Google]
Chink Shit.png
116KB, 610x871px
>>60354400
Just ordered a bunch of stuff. Thoughts?
>>
>>60360707
Who do you plan on spying on lol
>>
>>60360727
yes
>>
File: IMG_20160523_092309.jpg (64KB, 256x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_092309.jpg
64KB, 256x327px
>>60360727
Um no one, in particular, I saw the anon who bought the microphone the other day and I thought it was neato and its cheap so I got some to mess around with. The endoscope camera is for working on cars mostly. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna be doing with the GPS tracker, maybe my car, idk though. Mostly just impulse bought all of this. :)
>>
>>60360811
I'm the anon with the bug, still don't know what to do with it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please review the GPS tracker when you get it :)
>>
>>60360904
will do. I think i'm gonna get a little plastic container and but the bug and power supply in that and put a switch between on the battery and the bug so I can turn it on and off. I want it to be a little nicer than a board with a mic on it.
>>
>tfw item is so cheap that I can't buy it because the only payment option i can use has a lower limit
>>
>>60359472
Honestly it sucks for importing, but that's the point. The whole 'under 22 euros' law was stupid anyway.
>>
>>60360811
comrade comfy has a video review of the tracker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1X5MMGGbIw&vl=en
>>
>>60361096
I had no idea he was Russian. How the fuck am I suppose to understand this review.
>>
>>60361144
(that's not really comfy, I was making a joke)
>>
>>60361150
oh, lmao. I saw that the name wasn't comfy on the channel but i had never watched one of his videos before so I didn't really think anything of it.
>>
recommend me a chink wifi card for my raspi 2
>>
File: IMG_20170511_193416426.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_193416426.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Kodi box owner here, don't put your regular Gmail account, I created a new one for this and immediately Google detected irregular behavior. I'm going to install some anti malware on this shit
>>
so i fell for the xiaomi pen meme.... it's actually pretty damn good.
>>
>>60361444
Search up ugreen and get a usb wifi adaptor.
>>
>>60362075
What are some good addons apart from exodus I should get on mine?
>>
File: kodi-10-mirror.png (25KB, 904x512px) Image search: [Google]
kodi-10-mirror.png
25KB, 904x512px
>>60362075
>>60362386
Friendly reminder that UK Kodi users are criminals.
>>
>want to buy this ereader
>scared that xiaomi will release a $50 ereader with the same specs
>>
>>60354845
Correos de Mexico is now checking EVERY package? They have no fucking shame, no wonder they take two months at least for me
>>
>>60362704
>pirating shit continues to be illegal

more news at 10
>>
File: sad.gif (58KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
58KB, 310x310px
>>60362704
the ruling that killed nyaa
>>
File: kodi-10-years-express.png (40KB, 794x565px) Image search: [Google]
kodi-10-years-express.png
40KB, 794x565px
>>60362704
>>60362971
>brexiters defending their country-sized orwellian jail
You know, there's a difference between 10 years in jail and a slap on your wrist (at most), like you would get on other more civilized countries for watching the last episode of Game of Thrones.
>>
File: 1480427886852.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1480427886852.png
392KB, 451x619px
>look at reviews
>they're all in Engrish
>even the ones from UK and USA
>>
Showered with my waterproof mp3 yesterday. The sound quality is neat.

It survived! The earphones that came with it have great grip too.
>>
File: Video.webm (383KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Video.webm
383KB, 568x320px
got my 1$ tism spinner =)
>>
>>60362755
>implying chinks read
>>
are chinese electric toothbrushes any good??

>>60363379
*chinese

and they have lots of manga chinese translated that aren't available in english??
>>
File: Japanese_Johnny_Bravo.png (382KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_Johnny_Bravo.png
382KB, 1920x1200px
>>60345579

Holy shit, can I get a link to that yo-yo?
>>
>>60363401
yes
>>
>>60362704
Good thing I don't live in that 3rd world shithole
>>
File: 20170330112411_83205.jpg (61KB, 1000x448px) Image search: [Google]
20170330112411_83205.jpg
61KB, 1000x448px
>>60363401
Xiaomi SOOCAS:
http://www.gearbest.com/tooth-care/pp_616635.html
>>
>>60363498
might as well get a colgate or oral b one if i'm going to pay so much
the whole point of chink shit was good/same quality at a fraction of the price
>>
>>60362704
>>60363177
What a bunch of cucks
>>
>>60363321
Where from, friendo?
>>
>>60363652
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Tri-Spinner-Fidget-Toy-Plastic-EDC-Fidgets-Hand-Spinner-For-Autism-and-ADHD-Increase-Focus/32803382012.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0%252Csearchweb201602_3_10152_10065_10151_10130_10068_436_10136_10157_10137_10060_10138_10155_10062_10156_10154_10056_10055_10054_10059_100032_100033_100031_10099_10103_10102_10096_10147_10052_10053_10050_10107_10142_10051_10084_10083_10119_10080_10082_10081_10178_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10181_10183_10182_10185_10078_10079_10073_10070_10123_10120-10052_10113_10120%252Csearchweb201603_1%252CppcSwitch_2&btsid=e210d104-64ba-4654-ade3-0e8bfd46f5a0&algo_expid=05db4b78-f504-4b94-87a3-6f3bd9c66a02-25&algo_pvid=05db4b78-f504-4b94-87a3-6f3bd9c66a02&aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1494664809931&sk=6mia6uv&aff_trace_key=ebc2e1d99a1548eba5cc9b60ab7691fb-1494664809931-03183-6mia6uv

ugly yellow for chinkest price
>>
File: IMG_20170513_103818922.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_103818922.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Ganzo Firebird F759M > Sanrenmu 7010
>>
Is Mi5 worth $206? Or is Zuk Z2 at $170 still better?
>>
Is there any good, chink, cheap, wireless mouse that is not bright as fuck, I need Logitech M175 replacement.
>>
File: 1336155527360.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1336155527360.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>60362704
>tfw piracy is completly legal in Portugal
>>
>>60354845
holy fuck, that explains the delays
>>
>>60363852
Ganzo > Sanrenmu in general
>>
>>60363987
Get a Mi5

>>60364003
Techase
>>
>>60359472
I remember when it used to be 130€ back in the day and now 22€. End of EU when?
>>
I want to buy some meme tea but customs in Australia is very strict, is it legal to import?
>>
>>60364242
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/wooden-mouse-in-my-house/2805143_32790599205.html
this looks fucking radical
but if there are better deals on those mouses, just link
>>
I got really addicted to Earl Gray, sadly it is fucking expensive, so if there are any good chink alternatives I will just get them
>>
>>60364389
>not planting your own tea with chink seeds
Do you even /csg/?
>>
File: DSC02530.jpg (90KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02530.jpg
90KB, 1024x683px
What is it?
>>
>>60364184
The lock on the 7010 is incredibly shitty, while the midlock on the Ganzo is strong as fuck, way better than their axis locks.
>>
>>60364304
Yeah legal but why not head to your local chink or gook korean gorcery store and grab em there? Sure they're more expensive but you get em instantly
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61KB, 919x356px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61KB, 919x356px
>>60364304
http://agriculture.gov.au/import/goods/plant-products/importing-plant-products-for-human-consumption#black-green-and-herbal-tea
I'd say your chances of running into issues with tea is fairly minima, even if it's got other shit in it.
>>
I've been wanting a yo-yo for a couple of weeks and this >>60345579 one that was in the news looks really cool.
Any chink suggestions? I'm not looking for something too professional because I'm not good with any kind of tricks but I'd like something nicer than a 30 cents plastic one.

What would recommend, /csg/?
>>
File: DSC02535.jpg (58KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02535.jpg
58KB, 1024x683px
hmmm
>>
File: oh ffs.gif (298KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
oh ffs.gif
298KB, 200x150px
>>60363775
>that url
>>
>>60364477
looks like a fa ce in the thumbnail
>>
File: DSC02536.jpg (61KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02536.jpg
61KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>60355117
Duration of one spin?
>>
>>60364389
It's just normal tea and bergamot oil. It might be cheaper to just buy the two separately and mix them. If you want to take the chinky path, buy bergamot seeds - I assume you could use petals/peel/other parts to infuse the flavour. Or even just infusing with standard orange peel and see how you like it, though it's a fairly different flavour.
>>
File: DSC02538.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02538.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
>>
my gearbest 3d printer says it was delivered a week ago but nothing is arrived

what the fuck

did I get chinked? this shit cost 400 usd (australian though)
>>
File: DSC02539.jpg (71KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02539.jpg
71KB, 1024x683px
Other package was a Redmi 4A
>>
>>60364553
>Trusting GoyBeast
>>
>>60364547
That's pretty cool, that is it, anon?
>>
>>60364565
aliexpress doesnt sell the CR-10 at that price otherwise I would have bought it from them. otherwise I steer clear of queerbest
>>
Has anyone tried this?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/64-bit-Quad-core-mini-single-board-computer-BPI-M64-Banana-Pi-Board/32766257704.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.18.wXbI4C&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.79672.000000000000000&pvid=6883616d-eed3-4097-9256-6dffd9b28378&tpp=1
>>
Found another thing for the checklist

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Yotsuba-Strap-Trading-Action-Figure-Danboard-6pcs-set-Dolls-PVC-figure-Toys-Brinquedos-Anime-5CM/32788206619.html

If you don't have this, you are essentially a faggot
>>
Shoes?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/running-shoes-new-light-weight-mesh-sports-sneaker-plus-size-jogging-men-women-flat-walking-athletic/32784531095.html
>>
>>60364592
why not just get a lattepanda or orange pi verisons?
>>
File: autistic screeching.jpg (19KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.jpg
19KB, 325x305px
>>60359472
What do you think this will do? Will greece finally start paying taxes? No, this will only affect 1 tier European countries that have working infrastructure such as Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, Finland etc Romania, Bulgaria and other shitholes will continue to not giving a fuck about EU regulations.
>>
>>60362704
HOW THE FUCK IS 10 YEARS IN PRISON IS A REASONABLE PUNISHMENT FOR PIRACY?
YOU CAN BE A PEDO AND GET LESS THAN THAT
>>
File: DSC02540.jpg (78KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02540.jpg
78KB, 1024x683px
>>60364573
Basically a faster rpi that can also play 4k h.265 videos. Also good documentation. But I need some time to give it a good review.
>>
>>60364690
Big corporate are keeping us down.
>>
Yay or Nay?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hr-Giger-Li-II-Decor-Wonderful-Fabric-poster-32-x-24-17-x-13-Decor-01/32758438573.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Psychedelic-Trippy-Art-Fabric-poster-43-x-24-24-x-13-Decor-06/32462203694.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Psychedelic-Trippy-Art-Fabric-poster-43-x-24-24-x-13-Decor-206/32618051510.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Psychedelic-Trippy-Art-Fabric-poster-43-x-24-24-x-13-Decor-136/32617871946.html
>>
File: JackoWhacko_2.jpg (926KB, 862x1034px) Image search: [Google]
JackoWhacko_2.jpg
926KB, 862x1034px
>>60364581
Bet you wished you knew how to Taobao right now
>>
I'm looking for a cheap bodypillow case. Any recommendation ?
>>
GET THE POLARIZED RAYBANS B4 IT IS TOO LATE

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/COLOSSSEIN-BLUE-LABEL/32788513263.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/COLOSSSEIN-BLUE-LABEL-Fashion-Metal-Sunglasses-Men-Retro-Oval-Frame-Glasses-Popular-Polarized-Style-2017-New/32791287541.html
>>
>>60364848
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/YURI-on-ICE-Victor-Nikiforov-Michele-Yuri-Katsuki-Yuri-Plisetsky-anime-dakimakura-body-pillow-case-cool/32787516324.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/September-2016-update-hot-anime-Monogatari-sexy-Tsubasa-Hanekawa-body-pillowcase-anime-body-pillow-case-cover/32741292515.html
>>
>>60364848
Try the moe-works store.
>>
>>60364982

Holy damn

https://aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Arrival-NieR-Automata-YoRHa-Type-B-No-2-Sublimation-Pillow-Cases/2060066_32803151085.html
>>
Does a customizable case exist for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro?

I'd like a aluminium one with waves or something...
>>
any good jack ma wallpapers, better memey ones, not this motivational shit I find on google
>>
>>60364668
You weak-minded fuck, in Romania the limit already is €10 and the customs and regulations are much stricter, so stop spreading your bullshit propaganda about east-european countries stealing your jobs and your tendies.
Why do you think all chink warehouses and "special seller shipping methods" schemes to avoid taxes, involve UK and Netherlands?
>>
>>60354474
So, nobody bought that shit yet?
>>
Any recommendations for decent custom phone cases?
>>
>>60365210
True. Transshipping is always in the Netherlands or the UK. Portugal's limit sits at about 35 euros, and they're strict as fuck on it.
>>
>>60360928
>not hiding it inside a usb wall wart, powering it from that and giving it to your neighbour
>>
>>60358241
90% of adafruit products are chinese, only 2x or 3x the price.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170513-130300.png (770KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170513-130300.png
770KB, 1440x2560px
>search taylor swift chinkshit
>get putin posters

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>60365668
every girl wants to be a model
>>
>>60365668
>sees one Russian "whore"
>concludes all Russian women must be whores

why are all anons such idiots?
>>
>>60362755
link to ereader
>>
>>60365797
Yes, and they clearly represent all women.
>>
Im about to buy a motorbike helmet from aliexpress am i about to get chinked? Do you have any previous experiences with chinese helmets? The safety standards seem good on paper but im worried of having a salad bowl on my head.
>>
>>60365842
Helmets are good, the same quality as local bike helms or even better
>>
>>60365842
Search for chinese motorcycle helmet tests on youtube for your answer.

Unless they have improved recently, they are shitty.
>>
File: graph_eu_net_contrib.gif (15KB, 466x485px) Image search: [Google]
graph_eu_net_contrib.gif
15KB, 466x485px
>>60365210
>stealing jobs
Up north only Romanians i have seen are "tourists" (street beggars) and those door to door "muh baby cancer in Romania gib moni get rose cancer get medicine" -shit.
>>
>>60365800
Advertising is illegal on 4Chan :(
>>
>>60365797
You say "100s of Russian women" but you don't understand the amount of women that buy on aliexpress. Due to the high devaluation of the ruble and the high inflation post-Crimean war, Russians lost a lot of purchasing power. Even though the Central Bank has been applying a lot of expansionary monetary policies, these only work well in an economy where the people trust the banks and their financial system - this isn't the case.

Macroeconomics aside, Russian women, who have a "need" to be the prettiest, had to find somewhere else to buy their clothes. Our Lord and Saviour Jack Ma saw this and did what no other businessman thought of - invest heavily in Russia. You probably do not know the Russian aliexpress, but it's more complete than the "Global Version". Some sellers have pages specially translated to Russian (none of that Google Translate shit). There's a page for "Packages shipping from within Russia". There are special shipping companies that only serve Russia. Unfortunately, I read their 2016Q4 report, and they don't specify their biggest markets, only how much they made.

Bottomline - their Russian market grew a lot. Aliexpress is the most used e-commerce platform in Russia today, and my guess is that it's one of the biggest if not THE biggest market for Aliexpress.

So back to the question - why are Russian women such whores? You just have more Russian women than any other women on aliexpress.
>>
>>60359234
If you're Euro you'd be better off getting a Redmi Note 4 Global
>>
>>60365951

you are a literal retard
>>
>>60365951
come on babe, no one is going to find out ;]]
>>
>>60365984
>>60365976
https://youtu.be/ne-5RymE_QI
>>
>>60365971
Nah, I actually took to the time to analyse this. I'm studying Macroeconomics this semester, and this is pretty interesting. It even made me think about the substitution effect (from Microeconomics). Plus, these things fascinate me, I'm studying management because of cases like this, it's wunderbar.
>>
>>60349664
Nope, it uses nickel-cadmium batteries, they'll last a lot through a lot more cycles than the more common NiMh batteries you see in most rechargeable stuff, and it won't make the razor get anemic when the charge is low as you would get out of pretty much every other battery type.
>>
I need bluetooth headphones for running. What are my cheapest options that aren't shit?
>>
>>60365668
post link senpai
>>
>>60365668
l-link please...
>>
>>60365967
6inch is a must for me
>>
>>60364292
>hurr durr why does eu protectnits economy and members hurr durr
>>
>>60366080
You don't want the link, she's ugly and fat
>>
>>60366044
Bluedio
Ausdom
Cowin
>>
>>60366044
eiaosi a best
>>
>>60362704
BUT MUH BREXIIIIIITTTTT
>>
>>60366174
I really want the link
>>
>>60366113
>>60366080
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT80.nzXFhaXXagOFbXU.jpg

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8tVjyXFlbXXagOFbXL.jpg
>>
This is how ZTE Axon 7 Max works on my countries bands, is this good? >>60359463

Also is it a good phone? Does anyone have it?

Worth 285$?
>>
>>60366257
It is best phone.
Best DAC.
Runs like a dream.
The UI is light years ahead of the clusterfuck that is Touchjizz and MIUI
>>
>>60366235
Lewd
>>
>>60366273
Hows the band compability? Are you in europe?
>>
File: Xiaomi Ereader.jpg (256KB, 1414x850px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi Ereader.jpg
256KB, 1414x850px
Xiaomi E-Reader when?
>>
It's always the ruskies though.
>>
>>60359472
Oh for fucks sake. You know, I probably wouldn't mind too much, since most of the chinkshit I get would still be way cheaper than what I get here even with an added 21% VAT.

If only goddamn customs didn't keep your package for 1-2 months if they want you to pay up. Like seriously, from China to EU takes about 2 weeks, but from my country's customs office to my door takes an additional 4 weeks? Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>live in Sweden
>electronics stores are insanely expensive
>braindead normies don't know jack shit about computers
>braindead normies don't want to order online because of >muh warranty and >muh nordic keyboard
Could I make money buying xiaomi air/laptops with similar aesthetic, putting in 1tb hdd, then selling them as "laptop i7 1tb"? Also, what about chink phones?
>>
>>60366378
Is that a model made by some autist with no base in reality?
>>
>>60366431
Good for you. It's 27% VAT here, and packages under 22€ are picked at random and they harass you, the buyer to prove the accuracy of the price declaration.
>>
>>60365964
Also, russian 4chan (the state owned one) has a much larger /csg/. But they seem to use the international one, they had a list of english phrases for sellers.
>>
>>60366480
And I thought I had it bad, with 21% VAT on stuff over 21 euro currently. Do they slap you with around 20-40 euro worth of "administration fees" if they pick out your package as well?
>>
>>60366458
Yes.
There are tons of people who already do this where i live. But they mostly sell extremely cheap shit so they don't take a huge loss when nobody buys.
>>
>>60359472
Swedish customs don't care when Abdullah orders an AK47 from the darknet, why would they care about chink shit? Also sellers can make fake invoices. Paying $1 vat on $5 declared value is acceptable for me.
>>
>>60366488
двa.ч? Cкинь ccылкy пoлжaлyйcтa
>>
>>60366508
Nah, it's pretty much only the VAT up to 150€. If you buy something more expensive shit gets real. then it's 29.5% up until 750€, but I wouldn't worry about that since three quarters of the country earn minimum wage, which is 350€, so we can't afford expensive shit anyway.
>>
>>60359472
>in 2021
Wow, it's fucking nothing
>>60366512
Never seen chinkshit being sold here, only stores selling rebranded chinkshit.
>>60366522
(dvach) /br/res/80804.html
>>
>>60366458
You realise you'd be paying +20% tax on every laptop you import from China? Also normies expect a warranty
>>
>>60366557
Shit, that sucks. I just know that I'm going to get fucked by customs in the future. They've only messed with me once before, but it was suffering. Still, I guess I have until 2021 to worry about it. Hopefulyl the chinks have found a workaround by then.
>>
>>60366488
>state owned 4chan
hwat?
>>
>>60366569
Shit, the plugin they have there is sick, I'll keep my eye on there, thanks! (btw, some guy asked "what does shipment cancelled mean". lIke wtf can't you translate that shit?)
>>
>>60366604
No, the seller usually makes a custom invoice for these reasons. Sellers usually say "warranty" on their pages even if it's complete bullshit so I could just refer to that.
>>
>>60366625
They got some money problems and then some shady company with state connections bought it iirc
>>60366638
What plugin? What does it do?
>>
>>60366458
I feel like most normies when making a bigger purchase are going to want some sort of brand they know - either branded laptops or chinkshit sold by established stores, and even then a lot of of the no-name laptops are poverty-tier specs anyway, so maybe stores think that the only place it'll sell anyway or they're just afraid of it cutting into profits on better shit or something. Of course anything smaller where people are willing to take more of a risk likely already has a saturated market.

Besides, how do you plan on selling them that people would be any more willing to buy them than they would anything else online?
>>
>>60366658
" Moнитopинг цeн нa aли". It has the historic price, helps you analyse the seller, keep track of things, the usual.
>>
>>60366521
Until you get to pay 130+100SEK for customs fee and added postal fee excluding import tax

t. Getting jewed constantly by customs
>>
>>60366662
Sell them on blocket/tradera (craigslist/ebay), put on nordic keycaps. Maybe the truly destitute tier laptops are better (the ones that are essentially tablets with keyboards), then people won't ask as many questions.
>>
>>60366521
>>60366710
I didn't even pay customs on my Mi5s and those Chinky bastards wrote that the phone was literally worth 5 euro/50 something SEK. Sometimes PostBord and Knullverket are good goys, other times they destroy a plastic CS:GO knife because it's a "dangerous item".
>>
>>60366775
Only got customs raped from chink shit once though, manchurian plastic figurines fuck me up big time though
>>
>>60366001
>199$
>>
>>60366488
2ch.hk?

I just took a look at it, it has some awesome boards. I need to learn russian...

What board is their /csg/ thread on?
>>
File: HLB1QuX4GXXXXXc.XFXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HLB1QuX4GXXXXXc.XFXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
I read that fasttech actually cares about good item quality, so this would be a safe buy right?
https://fasttech.com/products/0/10001963/1140600-enelong-1-2v-2400mah-pre-charged-rechargeable
>>
>>60366476
>Jojo
Yes.
>>
>>60366995
2ch pm/br/res/80804.html is the current thread
>>
>>60367083
thanks

also loled at google translation

>> ordered holders to 18650
>> came holders for AA batteries
>> seller does astonished eyes

> 2017
> sorting hands

>A ping and soldering hands of assholes grow?

>The soul does not fuck
>>
I wonder how much in US consumer electronics imports by percentage is through gray market like Ali and GB
>>
I doubt it's something anyone else here would be interested in, but I bought
http://www.banggood.com/12-Hole-Alto-C-Tone-Smoldering-Professional-Ocarina-p-959153.html

and their triple chambered one (don't have the link rn but they only sell one) and it's great. The first one in particular has a very lovely tone, and unlike other cheap ocarinas you don't have to breathe ridiculously hard for the high notes. Is dumb but I'm extremely happy at how nice it looks and sounds for such a low price.

The triple is also pretty good, and just insanely cheap compared to non chink triples that I could find which were all like £80+. I also had a coupon which made it cheaper.

thank u based chin chin land
>>
>>60367319
Not a lot. Growing, but not a lot. I mean, how many people do you know buy stuff online? From my experience (Portugal), not a lot. Hell, some of my friends ask me to buy stuff for them sometimes. Normies haven't reached our level.
>>
>>60367007
Usually good but dont know about batteries since they dont ship them to my country, you should check your local stores i found that there isn't that much price difference and at least you get genuine things
>>
>>60367194
and
>2ch pm/br/res/80804.html
Three ideas:
1 Didlo your travels to you when you arrive - it is not clear
2've stole your Didlo
3 squander your Didlo in ditch
>>
>>60359472

Well this was only a matter of time.
>>
>>60366569
2021 is only 4 years away
>>
>>60367645
I'm sure in 4 years we will all be in a better place/ better job
>>
>>60367645

don't worry. You'll still be a faggot then
>>
File: 1470387653478.jpg (1MB, 2232x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1470387653478.jpg
1MB, 2232x1256px
>>60367682
Thanks
>>
anyone got a link to buy a sd2snes on aliexpress? or any other snes flashcart really
>>
>>60354400
what are the specific bearings to look for for the spinner things?
>>
>>60368052
there's always hope friend
we're all going to make it
>>
>>60368052
>>60368110
Kill yourself faggots.
>>
Received pic related. It's actually pretty comfy and doesn't look as autistic in real life. I ordered XL and it's a good fit (181cm ~60kg). Well worth the $15 imo
>>
>>60368265
yeah enjoy the skin cancer boi
>>
>>60368265
>autism the post
>>
>>60368265
is it cotton, i hate polyester.
>>
>>60368265
>181cm ~60kg
that's not normal
>>
>>60368316
It's normal if you have cute legs like >>60367718
>>
>>60368316
>>60368265

I've been working on my weight and dropped from 100 to 75 kilos and am a lot skinnier but still kinda heavy, at 183cm. Anon is just thin, relax. Nice jacket btw, as >>60368303
asked, is it cotton?
>>
>>60368265
I have the same one, I always unstitch the chink brand names.
>>
>>60359472
so how do I pay the VAT now? does customs just sieze every fucking parcel? or will it be included on sites like Ali in the price that I pay?
>>
>>60368378
>>60368303
They claim it is both polyester and cotton, so my guess would be it's mostly or only polyester
>>
File: 1466782636023.jpg (446KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1466782636023.jpg
446KB, 2048x1536px
>>60368378
He needs some muscle tissue on his body if he's a human male. Just trying to help. Being thin is much better than being fat of course.
>>
>>60368417
>making Jack give millions of € to the EU directly
pls
The most likely scenario is the country's customs doing all of the VAT processes.
>>
>>60368484
this doesn't answer my question at all. also, is this already in effect?
>>
IS ZTE AXON 7 MAX A GOOD PHONE?
>>
>>60368497
It does. It's impossible for the EU to strongarm Aliexpress to give them VAT. If the EU wants it, they'll have to open up every package and give out a random number for you to pay on every non-EU package. And not yet.
>>
>>60368542
jesus christ that's retarded. every time customs siezed my shit I had to pay them VAT -and- shipping (3.5€ in my country). this is for shit over 22€, of course.

can't wait to pay the mailman 20 cents VAT and 3.5€ shipping for every fucking 1€ parcel I get. goddamn nigger EU.
>>
>>60368265
Please be my /csg/f(male)
>>
>>60368481

That's true, there's not a single muscle on there.
>>
>>60368610
Kill yourself.
>>
>>60354400
Any chink led bulbs?
need to replace quite a lot.
>>
>>60368508
YES IT IS
FUCKING BUY IT ALREADY
>>
File: 1427085198475.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1427085198475.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>>60354845
FUCK MEXISHIT CUSTOMS REEEEEEEEEEEE

SERIOUSLY FUCK CUSTOMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT PISSES ME TO NO END THAT I CAN'T GET NICE THINGS BECAUSE FUCKING MEXIJEW GOVERMENT IS RETARDED AND FULL OF THIEVES.

AND FUCK CORREOS TOO, THEY ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

FUCK THIS COUNTRY
>>
>>60354845
btw didn't the president meet with jack ma some weeks ago? will this improve aliexpress to mexico shipping?
>>
Any recommendations for straps for a Mi Band 2? Mine arrived yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. 15GBP
>>
Best chink VR set atm?
>>
Can someone suggest a drone with gps, a camera, that's able to carry additional weight?
>>
>>60361160
Yeah Comfy's videos are much much worse.
>>
>>60354834
What uni is this. my uni likes to buy us fucking $500 fluke multimetres and $10,000 oscilloscopes for no reason.
>>
>>60368924
I've had a regular google cardboard, shinecon and bobovr z4. The bobovr headset was without a doubt the best out of the three but the screendoor effect was pretty bad on my phone (1080p display). The built in headphones were shit but easy to remove
>>
File: ali.png (45KB, 1439x710px) Image search: [Google]
ali.png
45KB, 1439x710px
wtf
>>
>>60369276
Have you been disputing a lot? You triggered their system somehow.
>>
>>60369299
I have a lot of disputes but I'm never jewing anyone. I'd say about 1/4 of all my orders were disputed and rightfully so
>>
File: 1489945467173.gif (280KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489945467173.gif
280KB, 384x216px
I want to buy chink shit guys. Give me chink shit to buy.
>>
>>60369327
Yeah, well, you can try your chances with their support, but my guess is this is for good. 25% is a shitload of dispute volume, you're a risk to the market, ergo, the system has decided to ban you. Sorry my friend.
>>
>>60369223
Not whom you are replying to.
Our new digital scopes are $500, they barely let them out of their boxes.
Got to unbox one two days ago, it had been in a cupboard for a year or two, so they don't break. Reviewed it for a teacher and told her things she should be careful off when using them in class. For example, default probe is x10, so it gets compensated in software and when trying to use normal probes (x1), you get things like 200V out of a max30V power supply. The default probes don't even have a switch... Tip: Don't try to save money on probes.
They have been using here the same oscilloscopes for +20 years.
The multimeters... They are all <$20. You have to run before each practice to get the ones who are more reliable.
Our equipment is so rubbish that many people, including me, brings their own.
>>
>Le Max 2 is $180 in Kimovil
Nice. Maybe I'll get one
>Shipping is +$10 with no other choice
Fuck
>>
>>60369835
Consider this too, if if you live in USA or shipping costs are small enough:
https://www.amzn.com/gp/product/B01N1G0Z04
>>
Install gentoo is down

What's the current most cost effective chinkphone?
>>
>>60359472
>>60364668
>be hungarian
>most of the time you don't pay tax on items
>never under €22
>99% not under €45 (because muh marked as a free gift €44)
>80% not anyways (if not ordering with DHL or a fancy company)
>>
>>60370017
Kinai telefonod van?
>>
>>60370042
Mikor milyen. :D
Most nem (csak a legtöbb családtagnak).
>>
>>60369969
Redmi Note 4 Global
>>
>>60370070
Is there a list of cheaper worthwhile chinkphones?
>>
>>60370124
anything cheaper than $120 is garbage
>>
File: blue_spinner2.webm (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blue_spinner2.webm
3MB, 800x800px
I clipped my nails

also I got another spinner
>>
tfw the Russian thread has a 30 page FAQ/Startup guide on Aliexpress alone. Like, damn.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7y750Y_YKPOTC1DQnBlS3RwVnM/edit
>>
File: 1346192111783.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1346192111783.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>60369327

Thank the other anons chinking the chinks. This is what's gonna happen with people that have a lot of disputes.
>>
>>60370159
could anyone translate and put it on the wiki?
>>
>>60369923
I could consider that but I already am considering the Leeco Cool 1 Dual as an alternative, so no.
Main points:
Both Cool 1 and Le S3 have SD652, 3GB, 32GB and EUI.
Cool 1 has 4060mAh and Le S3 has 3000 mAh.
Cool 1 has the better rear camera.
Cool 1 has a new UI called JUI which is in beta tests and scheduled for release in June.
Cool 1 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
>>
>>60370184
Mostly is I can't into Engrish
>>
>>60370065
Es jol mukodnek magyar halozattal? 4gt kapnak? Mileyen az eredmeny a frequencychecken?
>>
>>60370184
It's made for the Russians, my Russian isn't the best, but from what I've seen, it has a lot of Russian focused info. Also
>30 pages

btw I entered one of the sites, it's a type of review-blog site. They reviewed a sausage maker. They even made a fucking video. Gross, but hilarious. https://mysku.ru/blog/aliexpress/51863.html
>>
File: 1479282394217305.jpg (122KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
1479282394217305.jpg
122KB, 1000x615px
I have encountered many problem phone call
>>
>>60370305
Ennyire nem mentem bele, amit most a rokonsagbol hirtelen tudok mondani az egy Xiaomi Redmi 4A, persze global, mivel ebben Qualcomm SoC van, es nem valami hanyadek MTK. Eustock.eu-rol, elvileg valami szlovakok vagy kik megoldjak ezt ugyesbe. Szinte AFA-mentes aron veszed, foleg ceggel, persze igy nem tul eladhato.

4G-re siman felmegy, APN-t se kellett allitani, T-Mobile-os kartya ~17 eves Nokiarol most allt at a kedves bacsi, kartyat persze a T-ben adtak neki ujat, amibol ki lehetett torni a microSIM-et (es akkor jottunk ra hogy a SIM tray joforman forditva is belemegy).

Speedtestet nem nagyon nyomtam mivel nem biztos, hogy szerette volna lehasznalni azt a kis 200MB-os mobilnetet, de teljesen elfogadhato sebessegunek tunt. Az otthoni 10Mbites ADSL-hez kepest tuti fellendules. Az XP-s gepe meg a modem koze ugy kellett beganyolni hosszabbitoval a routert. :D

Bar kicsit paranoid a bacsi, ingzsebben nem hordjuk az okostelot mert besugarozza es infarktust kap, gatyazsebbe sem, mert ott meg hererakot. O igy hallotta. Nekem mindegy, csak mondom igy meg a lepesszamlalo nem fog faszan menni.

Videken amugy tobb 4G van mint 3G szoval nem artott mar. A frequencycheck nem tudom mi, sosem probaltam meg. De ha gondolod akkor megteszem.
>>
>>60354845

Cant you just ask to declare the customs fee so you get it faster?

In the UK we pay like 20-30% of the original price
>>
>>60370549
Get lost
>>
>>60369327
>1/4 disputes
I'm level 3 with 93 orders from all sorts of shits from xiaomi pens, quadcopter parts, electronic parts, cams, soldering kits etc. and I have only had to dispute once.
have you been purposefully buying from shitty sellers or fragile shit or something?
>>
>>60370155

POO IN LOO
>>
>>60370685
$1 chink shit ;-)
>>
>>60370685
our postal service is pretty shitty(turkey)
>>
>>60370725
Funny enough my one dispute was a 1 dollar chink shit- I think it was some shitty sunglasses
1 dollar chink shit is pretty much a scam. i don't even know why they bother
>>60370737
Fair enough. Our postal service does have the habit of throwing packaging in the rain and not delivering for a month.
>>
Hey guys, I've just received my Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version 32 gb tomorrow and 3 gb ram Snapdragon but it has screws near the USB port
However according to XDA if you have no screws near the USB port then it's redmi note 4x not 4 but also according to XDA if you have no compass sensor then it's redmi note 4x however I have a compass sensor soooooooo?
The phone was factory sealed and everywhere on the box and in the phone it says it is a redmi note 4
>>
File: 1482903535597.png (31KB, 906x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482903535597.png
31KB, 906x236px
MIJOBS got $1 coupons.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2930048.html
>>
>>60370813
>I've just received my Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version 32gb tomorrow
>tomorrow
>>
anyone know of any good projectors?
>>
File: 2016062801639491zsujio4.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2016062801639491zsujio4.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
What do you guys think about the LeEco Le Max 2 ?
>>
>>60371186
Dying company
>>
>>60371186
If I wanted a phone with no headphone jack I'll just buy an iPhone
>>
File: HDMI Switch.png (496KB, 750x669px) Image search: [Google]
HDMI Switch.png
496KB, 750x669px
Anyone have experience with chink HDMI switches? They all say ___ input 1 output, but I want something that can switch an hdmi source between two outputs (My monitor and TV). Would a regular switch work or does the data not pass through bidirectionally?
>>
>>60370813
Where did you get it from? Sounds to me like you have a Note 4 Global.
>>
What chinkphones will work on B20 (800Mhz) band?
>>
>>60370813
Check in the settings -> "about phone" if the processor is decacore or octacore
>>
>>60371357
Redmi Note 4 Global
>>
Want to buy a redragon k552 for ~40$ but can't seem to find it. Is the guide outdated?
>>
>>60371357
Redmi 4A Global
Redmi 4X Global
Redmi Note 4 Global

LeEco Le Max 2 (X820)

ZUK Z2 Pro

Lenovo P2

+Plenty of other phones
>>
>>60371521
>>60371414

What 6 inch phone will wotk on band 20?
>>
>>60371219
So what ?
>>
Have a thread
>>60371601
>>60371601
>>60371601
>>60371601
>>
>>60371610
No support
>>
>>60371581
Huawei Mate 9
>>
>>60371272
Banggood
>>60371386
Octa core
>>
>>60372223
It's the 4 Global then
>>
>>60363852
Because Spyderco Dragonfly (or similar) is comfier for EDC than anything made out of solid metal. Or any other option at all really.
>>
>>60370310
its got some nice reviews,
https://mysku.ru/blog/usa-stores/51877.html here is one for all microphone needing fags.
>>
>>60371249
I'm pretty sure it's a 2 way system
>>
>>60357030
why avoid mediakek?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.