[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 21

What are you working on, /g/?

Previous thread: >>59030705
>>
>>59034724
D
>>
>>59034724
Lisp and you can't stop me.
>>
Ruby !sempai got his name from the ruby colored socks he wears in the trap pics he posts to 8ch~
>>
File: 1486153748181.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486153748181.png
19KB, 500x590px
gib /dpt/ discord pl0x, i need to talk about haskell and rust with other intelligent beings
>>
I left my WPF work in the middle to continue on Revit architectural design while I have dreams for an app. I hate being a civil engineer that must do everything on his own. I'm like Da Vinci but ghetto version.
>>
>>59034745
Ruby is a girl, not a trap
>>
>>59034485
OK guiz I have a moral choice to make. I made some git commits mentioning the wrong ticket number in a private work repository, and they've already been merged in a pull request. Rewriting the history is easy enough, but then the pull request won't link to the correct commit hashes. On the other hand, we need to rewrite the repo to remove some old config files before we OSS it, so the pull request history will end up broken anyways.

Should I rewrite the commits or just leave it? Our issue tracker uses the mentions in commit messages to link to log progress on the tickets.
>>
The main reason why I think C is the best first language to learn is that it requires you to understand computers at a depper level than something like python. And by that it teaches you this "thinking like a computer" thing which imo is a must for every good programmer.
btw I use python daily, and it's usually my favorite language of choice.
>>
>>59034817
Plebeian. Learn assembler code. What are you, a baby, wanting C to hand-hold you?
>>
File: table.png (161KB, 960x1053px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
161KB, 960x1053px
>>59034724
Working on a 2d data structure that i can use for other programs.
>>
>>59034817
>enjoying dynamic typing
>>
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/19182

nice language gotards
>>
>>59034749
>rust
Hey you great and smart individual you should totally leave 4chan and join us other intelligent living things at >>>github or >>>reddit
>>
git question:

I'm writing a library and a program to test it (C++), and I want to publish both on github someday as separate repos.
So I thought the most logical way would be to make the library a submodule of the test program. But I don't want to store the library twice on my hdd and have to checkout the submodule each time I make a change in the library.
Is it possible to make a submodule the primary repo somehow? If so how do I go about doing this?

Also what if I want to make a second or third library that depends on the first, and have the test program test both at the same time. How do I organize this? Is submodule even a good option here or should I just drop the library repo in the system-wide include and lib directories?
>>
Working on writing a package manager. In C. Difficult but making slow progress.
>>
public class Java
{

public static void main(String[] args)
{

}

}

>Just ignore all of this code
>You will learn about it later

This is how they literally teach programming
>>
>>59034844
That's what you get for using your own NIH toolchain from the 80s instead of LLVM.
>>
>>59034842
What's wrong with dynamic typing as long as it's also strong typing?
>>
Rust prevents you from making rookie C mistakes at the expense of creative freedom unless you put everything in unsafe { } blocks. Nobody is using it but stupid webdevs who read about heartbleed once and genuinely believe that goto is some kind of crime against humanity.

Go prevents you by making rookie C mistakes by outright banning most useful C features from the language. Nobody wants to use it, not even google.

Are we stuck with C for the next 50 years?
>>
>>59034817
Well that's certainly one school of thought, but you know what they say "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink." And you can teach a coder C, but you can't convince them to ask themselves "what is this API I'm using probably doing behind the scenes and what is the complexity of its growth?" Pearls before swine and all that.
>>
>>59034724
>haskell
>billions of language extensions to get anything done
>broken records
>strings as [Char]
>lazy I/O
>most libraries in alpha state
>deficient macro system
>no totality checking
>no dependent types
>easily subverted type system with unsafe functions
>line noise everywhere
>laziness makes it harder to reason about algorithmic complexity
>not proven in the industry

>>59034844
Here's one for Haskell: https://github.com/bitemyapp/websocket-shootout/pull/3
https://github.com/hashrocket/websocket-shootout/pull/14#issuecomment-244551430

Haskell quality.
>>
>>59034887
yea?
>>
>>59034887
This is literally true
>>
>>59034887
in my first programming class (in java), we were already on "extends" and polymorphism and the teacher was still handwaving it off saying it's not important, just copy it like written here.

I'm so glad I dropped out.
>>
>>59034887
>using Java for 101 courses
Why if Pascal exists?
>>
>>59034948
>copypasta followed by issues on 3rd party library
did haskell kill your baby or something?
>>
>>59034887
Eh, even though you can debate whether or not Java's forcing of Object Oriented design is a good thing, pretty much every language is going to start out that way.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main( int argc, char* arcgv[]) {

return 0;
}

Just ignore all of this, you will learn about it later.
>>
>>59034887
This is why Java shouldn't be the first thing taught at unis.
At mine, I don't think students were ever even taught what args is or the exact definition of static
>>
>>59034978
It doesn't make any sense to teach about objects first before the basic stuff like variables, if else statements, and loops.
>>
>>59034906
It allows your variables to behave differently depending on what section you are in?
>inb4 don't assign them different kinds of types
If you need to assign variables different kinds of types you made your program poorly and didn't think about the path to your goal.
>>
>>59035003
main = putStrLn "Hello World!"

>main is the action performed by the program
>putStrLn displays a message on the console
>"Hello World!" is a string literal
>>
>>59034911
Well I would be happy with C with little smarter compiler + better standard library
They already are doing optional stuff in C standard so why not just declare some kind of optional api for general allocators, containers, directory handling and stuff.
>>
>>59035007
programming languages shouldn't be taught at the university level, period.

if you can't muster up the motivation to learn a language yourself, you don't deserve to be in CS.
>>
>>59035020
Oh, forgive me. I meant "every real language."

thisbaitstheg

Nah, I don't even know what that language is.

thisbaitsthegharder
>>
>>59034887
Just about every non-toy language will do that though.

> B-but muh python
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING FAGGOT.

def main():
print("Suck my snake dick")

if __name__ == "__main__":
main()

This shit is absolutely retarded, and we all know it.You're either teaching people the WRONG thing, which is inexcusable, or you're teaching them the if __name__ == "__main__" bullshit. Either way you're an asshole.

However, there are good reasons for all of those things to be there. They're scaffolding for building larger programs. You'll learn more about them later.
>>
>>59034911
Despite everyone's bitching and moaning, and falling all over themselves to build bizarre convoluted replacements for it, C continues to enjoy widespread use.

The combination of "good enough" and decades of momentum makes it nearly invincible.
>>
>>59035003
Remove the namespace and the args and then it becomes lecture 1. Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>59035044
This goes to a deeper social issue of devalued university education in 21st century.
>>59035011
Firstly imo dynamic typing may have some downsides but the upsides outweigh them (if done correctly, like in python, unlike in javascript).
>inb4 don't assign them different kinds of types
>If you need to assign variables different kinds of types you made your program poorly and didn't think about the path to your goal.
I don't get it. You just debunked your own point?
>>
>>59035037
You cant make generic containers that arent a shitshow in C. And you probably don't need them anyways if what you're doing is warranted to be written in C
>>
>>59034979
That's the language where strings were different types depending on their length, right?

Why do you think that mongoloid excuse for a language was taken behind the shed and shot?

Pascal is not a good language, and it's not good for getting things done in the modern era. I could understand, but not completely agree if you said Python (but see >>59035085 ), but Pascal? Fuck no.
>>
>>59035120
>the upsides outweigh them
wrong
>...
i think he means inference
>>
>>59035110
>teaching explicit namespaces and linkers in lesson 1
You haven't been a beginner programmer in a LOOOOOOOOONG time have you?
>>
>>59035003
I think Java (as it is traditionally taught) is a horrible first language, however I think that C++ as a first language is much, much worse.
>>
>>59035133
But things in C are either an int, a float, or an array of one of those two. How much genericness do you really need?
>>
>>59035120
Dynamic typing with optional compile-time static checking is optimal.

Or maybe dependent typing. I'm still undecided.
>>
>>59035153
>wrong
not an argument
>>
>>59035167
When people say generic in C, they want a real typeof() operator that works during runtime, which is next to impossible, because assembler has no concept of types other than what was enforced during compilation.
>>
>>59035167
What?
Structs are a thing that exists and are useful.
But I'm saying you don't really need generic containers in C because you want direct control over memory layout and allocation anyways.
>>
>>59035009

That's why colleges shouldn't teach Java as a first language.
>>
>>59034877
You can do work inside the submodules and commit it. Checkout in the toplevel will never lose your changes. If necessary stash them to get a clean subrepo temporarily, or go in detached HEAD mode if you need to go back in time. Also it's perfectly permissible to compile your program with uncommitted changes in the submodules, or the toplevel repo, or both.
>>
>>59035145
>That's the language where strings were different types depending on their length, right?
Ummm... no?

>Why do you think that mongoloid excuse for a language was taken behind the shed and shot?
I think you're confused, Pascal is still one of the most used languages in the world and growing. It's more popular than Perl, Ruby, Go, Objective-C, D, Lua, Scala, LISP, Haskell, Rust and most languages /g/ keeps memeing about.

>Pascal is not a good language
It's great. Its memory management and string handling is light-years ahead of C, its object-orientation model is way ahead of C++ with support for interfaces and class helpers, it compiles to fast object code unlike Java, it's one of the most mature and type-safe languages out there and is supported on virtually every platform out there.

You're just mad your little pet toy language is not as popular as Pascal. Stay rectally shattered.
>>
>>59035120
I meant similar and not different in the rebuttal
>>
>>59035133
People are going to implement them anyway like glib, apache portable runtime and some core library that every bigger projects defines themselves.
At least could be some attempt that if the standard just defined api but did not require implementation maybe those who continue implement new core libraries in C would at least try to have same kind of api.
>>
>>59035251
>he fell for the TIOBE meme
>>
>>59035251
[citation needed]

All I see is emotionally charged fluff, no arguments.
>>
>>59035205
> When people say generic in C, they want a real typeof() operator that works during runtime,
This is called "reflection" and no one wants it in C. When people say generic in C they want something like templates in C++, something strictly at compile-time, and they recently got _Generic in C11.
>>
>>59035277
Even on PyPL Pascal is fairly relevant.

>>59035285
You meant to quote >>59035145.
>>
File: lolperl.png (52KB, 751x485px) Image search: [Google]
lolperl.png
52KB, 751x485px
http://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/110485/leak-memory-in-as-few-bytes-as-possible

What the fuck, Perl?
>>
>>59035261
>a shitshow
>warranted to be in C
Were my main points. We need something better than C for writing huge monolithic graphical interface applications but C++ is also full of problems.
I don't really know. Programming sucks
>>
>>59035120
what are the upsides to dynamic typing?
>>
>>59035304
I meant to quote both.
>>
>>59035314
Compile-time errors become runtime errors and thus are not your problem anymore but the user's!
>>
>>59035251
Are you from Russia by any chance? They still teach programming in schools using Turbo Pascal here, and I guess this is where 50% of Delphi users are from.
>>
>>59035314
easier for dumb people to write
>>
>>59035277
>le meme
>le me loving le reddit
>>
>>59035314
>>
>>59035314
When static typing is too restrictive
Easier to represent data structures that are dynamic in nature (e.g. syntax trees, JSON objects).
>>
>>59035247
But the submodules still need to have a separate origin right? There's no way to set the submodule directory as origin?
>>
>>59035329
Originally from Argentina, working in Germany atm.
>>
>>59035085
That's in no way the RIGHT(R) way to proceed m8, it's needed only on things like http.server, that can be either a imported or run directly. But for anything else it's silly to use it, and keeping the black magic for the special cases is part is making simple things easy and hard things possible, which is why pythonistas dig python so much. You can perfectly teach that after your students have written both main programs and modules separarely because by then it's not complicated, but being able to go straight to the point when writing Hello World or Fizzbuzz isn't a defect.
>>
>>59035314
>>59035328
>>59035330
>he doesn't use a dynamic language with compile-time type declarations and inference
>>
>>59035251
>Ummm... no?
In the original version of the language, there was no real concept of C-style array decay, and "array of 10 integers" and "array of 20 integers" were distinct (and incompatible) types. So for an integer-sorting algorithm, you'd have to write a different function for every array length.
>>
C and Python for life
>>
>>59035417
There's always room for Lua too.
>>
>>59035396
>he needs complex high-overhead workarounds for something that could be easily fixed with simple Liskov substitution
>>
>>59035417
C and Lisp for life
>>
>>59035427
and Java
>>
>>59035428
>what is CLOS
>>
>>59035428
>subtyping
You disgust me
>>
>>59035396
>he doesn't have at a glace type information at all times
>>
>>59035407
The original version of the language is also almost 50 years old and was never meant for real-world use. The original version of C didn't even have structs or void functions.
>>
>>59035493
>[current year]
>defending manifest typing
>>
>been wanting to learn a new language
>decided to go with Rust
how'd i do?
>>
>>59035306
What about it? That's a legit strategy for some programs.
>>
>>59035358
>But the submodules still need to have a separate origin right? There's no way to set the submodule directory as origin?
Right. I assumed you already had a github repo as an origin for it. Well everything isn't lost:
><path> is the relative location for the cloned submodule to exist in the superproject. If <path> does not exist, then the submodule is created by cloning from the named URL. If <path> does exist and is already a valid Git repository, then this is added to the changeset without cloning. This second form is provided to ease creating a new submodule from scratch, and presumes the user will later push the submodule to the given URL.
So pretend you already have the github origin, and use its url-to-be.
RTFM: https://git-scm.com/docs/git-submodule or
$ git help submodule 
>>
>>59035519
If you are sjw you found your place otherwise you kind of fucked up.
>>
>>59035459
An overly complex kludge on top of an esoteric programming language.
>>
File: entry-level compsci.png (368KB, 592x891px) Image search: [Google]
entry-level compsci.png
368KB, 592x891px
if you haven't read this book, consider flipping burgers instead.
>>
>>59035493
>>59035549
[citation needed]
>>
>>59035464
Liskov substitution is more than subtyping, you brainlet.
>>
>>59034749
>discord
We use IRC here.
>>
>>59035436
>C
great
>Python
okay
>Java
fuck off, pajeet
>>
>>59035534
Also /home/anon/somewhere/libfuck.git is a perfectly valid origin url
>>
>>59035560
We're not buying your book, Walt.
>>
>>59035519
This is one of a few languages you can actually learn something new from, besides new syntax for the same old semantics.
>>
>>59035519
Alright. Don't listen to /dpt/, it's a good language.
>>
>>59035519
Why do you need the validation of others? Poor self-esteem?
>>
File: me.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>programming 1 course
>toil with a couple of the homework exercises for literally 6 hours and can't get them right
>next day see the answers and they are actually pretty simple yet I couldn't do them

Why must I be this FUCKING STUPID?! I JUST WANTED TO BECOME A PROGRAMMER.

Is there any hope for me?
>>
if /dpt/ wrote a book what would it be about?
>>
$ perl -e 'print "cool" && "bro"'; echo
bro
$ python -c 'print "cool" and "bro"'
bro
$ node -e 'console.log("cool" && "bro")'
bro
$ php -r 'print "cool" && "bro";'; echo
>>
>>59035519
Most of /dpt/ isn't smart enough to understand Rust. Ignore their comments.
>>
File: 1468089239681.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468089239681.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>59035519
>not learning Nim
I have bad news for you, son.
>>
This thread is pathetic. It is not about programming. It's just a bunch of computers illiterates and first semesters memeing about whatever they just learned.

A quick search shows that most arguments used here are not original and have been copied from some trendy tech blog or other shit site.

The only real programming questions I have seen so far are from beginners(it's fine to be a beginner btw).

This entire site is shit and I don't know why anyone would regularly come here.
>>
>>59035628
2,000 different solutions to Fizz Buzz.
>>
>>59035632
Is it stable yet?
>>
>>59035628
"How writing FizzBuzz in C made me a hardcore hacker"
>>
>>59035632
>Nim
What's good about it
>>
>>59035652
No, C isn't stable yet.
>>
>>59034724
This image triggers me.
>>
>>59035670
Metaprogramming.
>>
>>59035680
Operations research pays really well though, anon.
>>
>>59035687
Lots of languages do metaprogramming plenty well
>>
File: here forever.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
here forever.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>59035634
>This entire site is shit and I don't know why anyone would regularly come here.
>>
#include <stdio.h>

static const char template[] =
"<!doctype HTML>\n"
"<html>\n"
"\t<head>\n"
"\t\t<meta charset=\"utf-8\">\n"
"\t</head>\n"
"\t<body>\n"
"\t\t<p>%s</p>\n"
"\t\t</p>\n"
"\t</body>\n"
"</html>\n";

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
if (argc != 2)
return 1;
printf(template, argv[1]);
}

No way I'm learning a new language for my mostly-static web"sight". Going to run this sort of shit through a cronjob makefile.
>>
>>59035680
Why?

Coding up mathematics and algorithms is the best way to learn programming. Any book that's dedicated to simply teaching you a language is useless and the majority of languages are the same, just with small syntax changes (i.e. if you know C, you'll be fine with Java and Python).

Teaching programming through mathematics allows you to not only learn syntax, but also problem solving and algorithms, the two most important things you need for computer science.

Of course, if you're just a silly pajeet then it doesn't matter.
>>
Can i get a C/C++ compiler to insert a build date and time sting into my program? How?
>>
>>59035632
https://nim-lang.org/docs/manual.html#lexical-analysis-identifier-equality
> That means only the first letters are compared in a case sensitive manner. Other letters are compared case insensitively and underscores and en-dash (Unicode point U+2013) are ignored.
> It allows programmers to mostly use their own preferred spelling style, be it humpStyle, snake_style or dash–style and libraries written by different programmers cannot use incompatible conventions.
In other words, `mySuprerImportantVariable` and `my_super_important_variable` are identical identifiers. You literally can't make a language rule more retarded.
>>
>>59035740
How horrifying.
>>
File: CryingPepeGun.jpg (103KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
CryingPepeGun.jpg
103KB, 900x900px
>>59035733
>>
>>59035750
Dropped
>>
>>59035741
this
>>
>>59035745
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24292898/compile-date-and-time-using-cmake/31401540#31401540
>>
>>59035750
They aren't the same. You have an extra r in the first one!
>>
>>59035751
It's for ~advanced baseball statistics~ so this sort of cruft is pretty much excepted by the user base.
>>
>>59035741
> Any book that's dedicated to simply teaching you a language is useless
I don't agree with this. You're right about everything else.

But still, the 'programming' in linear programming is not the same as computer programming which is the general topic of /dpt/. I'm sure op new that though, and chose the image specifically to trigger assholes like me.
>>
>>59035790
>cmake
I guess thanks for the effort, but not really an answer to my question.
>>
>>59035835
Too 1337 for using cmake?

There is no timestamp macro in the C or C++ standard.
>>
>>59035750
>WHY WOULD YOU ENABLE OTHER PEOPLE TO USE DIFFERENT CODING STYLES FROM ME?
>STOP PREFERRING DIFFERENT THINGS FROM WHAT I PREFER!!!!111
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Off you're self.
>>
>>59035750
no
>>
>>59035436
>pajeet tier
>>
>>59035847
Too 1337 or too 14|\/|3, take your pick.
Cmake feels like unnecessary bloat to my build pipeline right now, and i don't want to deal with it.
>>
>>59035835
This isn't something your compiler is going to do for you, and the solution given applies as much to any other build tool; for plain gnu make you can just shell out to date.
>>
>>59035847
>What are
__TIME__
and
__DATE__

Research before you post
>>
>>59035745
$ cat test.c 
#include "stdio.h"

int main(int argc, char** argv) {
printf("%s\n", DATE);
return 0;
}
$ gcc -DDATE="\"`date`\"" test.c -o test
$ ./test
Mon Feb 20 22:05:27 MSK 2017
>>
File: 1487616036927.png (942KB, 854x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1487616036927.png
942KB, 854x1527px
>>
>>59035634
>le meme
>le welcome back from le reddit
>>
>>59035928
If there's no easier way to to it, i guess i'll have to take a closer look then.
>>
std::vector<char> data;
data.reserve(100megs);
while(true){
fillWithData(data, 100megs)
//do things with data
data.clear()
//??reserve again??
}

after clear, do i have to reserve again?
>>
>>59035931
Thanks!
>>
>>59035986
No, you'd have to call shrink_to_fit after clear if you wanted to deallocate the memory.
>>
>>59035986
No: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/container/vector/clear
>Leaves the capacity() of the vector unchanged
>>
>>59035934
Thanks!
>>
>>59034887
crazy isn't it?
>>
>>59035534
Okay msys2 just finished updating so I can give this a try.
So if I get this right, I can just
$git init
a subdirectory, then from root do
$git submodule add ./subdir
, then when it's time to publish I can change the submodule's remote to point to the github repo?

Sorry I'm not gud at git.
>>
>>59035627
You'll find most university teachers don't really know how to program either, just lift questions from books and mark homework.

You should try and self learn while creating something interesting.
>>
File: 12487617621609.png (2MB, 854x1828px) Image search: [Google]
12487617621609.png
2MB, 854x1828px
>>59035942
fixed
>>
>>59036122
the problem I find with uni professors is they don't actually teach you how to solve programming problems but just give you random programming exercises show you the solution and don't really explain it.
>>
>>59036122
>>59036173

Well my Uni teacher is great and he knows how to program.
>>
>>59036112
You missed on thing: the origin url is the first argument and it's mandatory. However, if ./subdir is already a repo you can put something invalid. It's true that you can change the url via a commit just like you would change the contents of a file though, so it can even be done retroactively.
>>
>>59035942
>>59036144
>HolyC
>http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Doc/HolyC.html
Is this the schizophrenic guy who keeps publishing the same operating system under different names? IIRC it was SparrowOS a while ago.

From his homepage:
>God said he wanted to "compact" the Jews. God said Jews were guilty because
they did not warn their brother sinners, so suffered their sin. Reputation is
worth more than gold. Niggers have a reputation -- no fathers. Irish have a
reputation. Germans have a reputation. Attacker has the advantage. Jews have
a reputation. God said the French once stood for character. (Code of Chivalry)
Ironic. I guess Jews did, too. Woah! God is boss. Too bad the Jews were
cowards and didn't assassinate NAZI's.

>CIA must surrender to the IRA. They started a war on God. You die, CIA niggers.

kek
>>
File: EO.png (2MB, 854x2445px) Image search: [Google]
EO.png
2MB, 854x2445px
>>59036144
Fixed further.
>>
>>59036202
Which one? My c and sql teachers were ok. The Java and uml teachers were fools.
>>
>>59036343
How fitting.
>>
>>59036173
> just give you random programming exercises show you the solution and don't really explain it.
My uni teacher only bothered with
>give you random programming exercises
this part. And sometimes barely even that.
The few who didn't drop out became good programmers.
>>
>>59036343
>The Java and uml teachers were fools.
Of course they were.
>>
>>59036375
>filtering out the weak
>enabling the few great minds with challenges
Your uni lecturer was doing G'd's work, son.
>>
guys, u know any thread for crackers?
>>
File: beagleboner.png (120KB, 1718x730px) Image search: [Google]
beagleboner.png
120KB, 1718x730px
Programming my BeagleBone Black with Node.js. ATM I'm trying to blink the LEDs in the Knightrider pattern the eMMC flasher uses, and then I'm going to generalise it into a class for creating custom patterns with arbitrary numbers and configurations of LEDs.
>>
>>59035208
Aren't structs just arrays of pointers underneath it all?
>>
>>59036430
Da whole /pol/ fi shizzle ma nizzle.
>>
>>59036249
Okay so I did just that but
$ git submodule status
doesn't list anything. Is that supposed to happen? Also when I clone the base repo and call
$ git submodule update --init
it doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
File: 51z3YoMNWVL._SS280.jpg (21KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
51z3YoMNWVL._SS280.jpg
21KB, 280x280px
>>59035085

Are you slow in the head mate?
All you need in that script is the print statement and it will print it. The extra stuff isn't necessary for a beginner.
>>
>>59036471
The set-up can be a bit tricky, but structs preserve and can define data alignment which is extremely important when interacting with low-level API such as graphics libraries and any sort of data stream.
>>
>>59036498
Dunno. Are you sure the commands succeeded? Does "git status" show something unstaged following that?
>Also when I clone the base repo and call $ git submodule update --init it doesn't seem to do anything.
Well if it's uncommited...
>>
>>59034724
I'm really interested in learning R. Has anybody here used it or is this more for /sci/?
>>
>>59036555
Do I need to add and commit the subdir to the base repo? That seems counter-intuitive.
>>
>>59035251
It's nice to know that they fixed one of the most idiotic haire brained decisions mankind has ever made.

> Pascal is widely used
You base this on what exactly?
Delphi is not Pascal, and neither is Object Pascal. Those are different languages that succeeded pascal.

> String handling ahead of C
Well yes, C is not a good language for String handling. It is designed for lower level stuff. If you want string processing you'd use something else.

If you chose Pascal as your language of choice because of C's string handling, you're retarded. Then again, you write Pascal.

> OO Model ahead of C++
Which Pascal and which C++?

> Fast object code unlike Java
Java is actually fast. Check the shootouts.
http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/pascal.html

Java is slightly slower for the first two and utterly rapes Pascal in the latter ones.
>>
>>59036595
I have. It's a nice language. But it's made for its niche and it shows.
>>
>>59036618
Damn you almost got me, but "Java is actually fast" gave you away!

6/10
>>
>What are you working on?

Doing basic web app tutorials because I've literally forgotten how to code because of all the tedious menial shit I do at my job.
>>
>>59036555
>>59036617
Oh wait add/commit seems to work. Sorry I'm so dumb. I'm seeing the subdir on
$ git submodule status
now. Cloning appears to work too.
>>
>>59036617
Yes, you commit a bit of information that tells that there's a submodule, how do you think people who later clone the main repo would know there's a submodule otherwise?
>>
>>59034749
> smart
> discord
choose one
>>
>>59036689
Ah cool!
>>
working on my decentralized internet TV system
>encryption works
>exporting data works
>connection initiation is finished (untested)
>data requests are reworked and finished (untested)
>socket layer encryption is in progress
the only thing that i still need to do is network stats (shouldn't be too hard).
>>
>>59036650
I even posted sources for it.

Are you really so anally flustered that you refuse to look at it?
Is your language being murdered in the speed department by Java upsetting you?
>>
>>59035020
>putStrLn displays a message on the console
no it doesn't you faggot
>>
ifstream f(path, ios::binary);
vector<char> data(n);

while(true){
f.read(data.data(), data.size());
//do things with data
//data.clear()?
}

do i have to call clear? i'm testing it and it seems as if it clears automatically? if i call clear, the size becomes 0 so i'd have to do a bunch of stuff to fix that.
>>
>>59036699
Yeah I guess it makes sense. At first I thought adding the subdir to the base repo would also track the files in it, that's not what I want obviously.
>>
>>59036650
Maybe if you say it enough times one day you'll actually convince yourself.

I mean how could there be a 1:1 correlation between practically every assembly command and every virtual machine command? Who would design a virtual machine similarly to an actual machine? And how can methods with names so long run fast? It looks big, so it must be big.
>>
>>59036775
RAII is your friend. The data vector is removed from memory automatically as it drops out of scope.
>>
>>59036787
>>59036749
Wow, the Pajeet "Java is fast!!!1" patrol's working hard for their pennies!

Watch out, your garbage collector might wind up collecting you up.
>>
>>59036753
Then what does it do? Increase the rotational velocidensity of the paramorphic I/O monad?
>>
>>59036775
size becomes 0, but not the capacity
you've been answered already earlier
>>
guy trying to learn regex here.

in java, if you do
class Test {
public static void main(String[] args) {
String a = "\z;
System.out.println(a);
}
}

this will throw
Test.java:4: error: illegal escape character
String a = "\z;
^
Test.java:4: error: unclosed string literal
String a = "\z;
^
2 errors

how old you implement a regular expression to deal with this kind of situation? keep in mind that illegal chars must be reported first

i tried
\\. -> print("illegal escape character")

\" -> print("unclosed string literal")
>>
>>59036894
Learn Perl.
>>
free software movement is anti intellectualism
>>
>>59035560
How is forcing related to CS? I'm a mathfag and I'm legit curious, if you're not just trolling.
>>
>>59036909
Your existence is anti-intellectualism
>>
>>59036901
turn left nooo
>>
>>59036775
I'd pretty much do
while (true) {
data.resize(512);
n = f.read(/* ... */);
data.resize(n); // because the read data chunk might not be as long as requested.
// use data
}
// and then deallocate data, maybe automatically through it's destructor
>>
>>59036885
No functions in Haskell don't 'do' anything, they only return something.
>>
>>59036927
cowboy "hacker" programming is a right fucking cancer, dogma above education and knowledge
>>
>>59036449
>node.js on embedded
What the fuck are you thinking, son?
>>
>>59036965
see:
>>59036961
>>
>>59036965
Why not?
>>
>>59036950
Haskell has to 'do' something under the hood, dumbass.
>>
>>59036909
Hi, I'm an intellectual and a free software supporter, nice to meet you!
>>
>>59036999
>>59036909
Trips don't lie
>>
>>59036999
there are lot of good free software developers, however the movement as a concept has been damaging since the late 90s
>>
>>59035020
main() { puts("Hello world!"); }

>b-but it's not ISO compliant
lol nobody cares, get fucked!
>>
basically what i'm saying fsf is an esr factory, literally designed for creating egoistical shitpost maniacs

linus is the savior, pragmatism above all
>>
>>59036950
It "returns an change of state". Which is basically what "printing message to the console" falls under.
>>
>59036961
This is a new one.

I can't tell if it's a Markov chain shitpost bot, or just a foreigner.
>>
>>59036961
>>
Waiting for a challenge thread here. Anyone?
>>
File: 1477212172032.png (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477212172032.png
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>59037119
19 on this
>>
>>59037035
Tbh it's not that I agree to disagree, I simpy don't get your argument. What's anti-intellectual in requesting that nonrival immaterial goods not be treated as property? Someone with a programming-inclined mind, a hacker if you want, can only thrive in an environment where they can just fire up their package manager or their vcs just to try some stuff out or publish their findings, without needing to register themselves with a uni or a company or something. That's pretty much the same for open-access scientific papers. Besides, non-intellectual people don't really profit. GNU's Not Universal and I'm personally fine with that because I don't care if dummies can't touch this.
>>
Friendly Programming Thread when?
>>
>>59037182
Fuck off
>>
>>59036965
https://www.npmjs.com/package/bonescript

It's just for learning. It's slow as fuck but I don't mind because Node.js is fun.
>>
>>59037194
<3
>>
>>59037132
2-player game or single player with AI?
>>
So I have this script that utilizes the first two rolls from a bitcoin gambling site and a client seed and it returns the server seed which i can use to get the SHA256 Hash of the string of the server seed to predict future outputs of the gambling site to a degree of statistical significance. I know if I have a program where I can input three rolls to generate the server seed it would be magnitudes more accurate (if not 100%) guaranteeing returns always though the computational time would skyrocket. Any ideas?

var clientSeed = "2";
var preRoll1=63.40;
var preRoll2=71.72;

//crypto lib for hmac function
var crypto = require('crypto');

var roll = function(key, text) {

//create HMAC using server seed as key and client seed as message
var hash = crypto.createHmac('sha512', key).update(text).digest('hex');
var index = 0;
var lucky = parseInt(hash.substring(index * 5, index * 5 + 5), 16);

//keep grabbing characters from the hash while greater than

while (lucky >= Math.pow(10, 6)) {

index++;
lucky = parseInt(hash.substring(index * 5, index * 5 + 5), 16);
//if we reach the end of the hash, just default to highest number
if (index * 5 + 5 > 128) {
lucky = 99.99;
break;
}
}

lucky %= Math.pow(10, 4);
lucky /= Math.pow(10, 2);

return lucky;
}

var i;
for (i = 0; i < 99999999999999; i++) {

var roll1=roll(i.toString(), clientSeed+'-'+0);
var roll2=roll(i.toString(), clientSeed+'-'+1);

if(roll1==preRoll1 && roll2==preRoll2)
{
console.log(
"Result ", i," -> ",
"Client Seed: ", clientSeed,
" - Server Seed: ", i,
" - Roll 1: ", roll1,
" - Roll 2: ", roll2
);
}
}
>>
India
>>
>>59037275
mind you the client seed, and prerolls at the top are arbitrary
>>
>>59037132
roll
>>
>>59035240
This.

I hate Python but I think it's good for teaching. First program you just write "print 'hello world'" and it does exactly what it says. Later you can make longer scripts with variables, then move on to functions, objects and modules. And there are lots of pre-existing modules to do whatever you want. C is good for this too but it's way harder, especially when you just start out.

Java a shit, it has literally no use case that something else doesn't do better. Everything you can't use Python for (i.e. anything serious) you can do in C++, C# or Memeskell.
>>
>>59035007
You seriously weren't taught what an array is?
>>
i love vectors. you don't have to delete shit, they just kill themselves after }

vectors are the best
>>
>>59037317
fuck thats easy

Going to do it in a language I dont know
>>
>>59037132
rolling
>>
>>59034724
>What are you working on, /g/?
github.com/mailru/easyjson does not handle slice types, which I need marshaled. Seems like they aren't even detected in the source file. Trying to find out why, so I can fix it and merge upstream.
>>
>>59037393
I think he means he was never taught that the arg's stored the command string that used to launch the program.
>>
>>59037085
>basically what i'm saying fsf is an esr factory, literally designed for creating egoistical shitpost maniacs
>linus is the savior, pragmatism above all
Open-source and free software are basically just two different forms of autism. Non-autistic people use Windows and other proprietary software because "muh enterprise", "muh support", "muh if i paid for it it must be better".
>>
>>59037275
Is this gambling site seriously using a PRNG which is this easy to predict? Are you planning to take advantage of this for easy BTC?
>>
>>59035580
What channel
>>
>>59035306
>What the fuck, Perl?
The OS cleans up memory far faster than your code can. So let it do its job.
>>
>>59037040

Undefined reference to puts()

You need a header include.
>>
>>59035519
Rust is currently the best programming language
>>
>>59037506
im abusing the fact that there exist hash collision patterns (look this up) which means that yes, if a script is figured out that utilizes the first three rolls that the exact output of this website can be determined virtually 100%
>>
I'm bored and I want to try new technology, should I learn Rust or Go?
>>
>>59036894

is this a bait post?
>>
>>59037585
yes
>>
>>59037585
Rust for hard mode
Go for easy mode
>>
>>59036894
>how old you implement a regular expression to deal with this kind of situation?
Maybe you don't. REs aren't the tool of choice for understanding a recursive language (like almost all programming languages).
>>
>>59037275
everything you wrote is complete garbage
>>
>>59037181
bit drunk right now but i'll write a blog post and link it here this week. mostly it conflating the ideology with the historical (and it's already historical) method.
>>
>>59037589
OP here.

what do you mean?

you think you can implement it?
>>
>>59037629
Learn what a string is first
>>
>>59037640
wtf
>>
>>59037624
Interesting. I'll follow /dpt/ more closely
>>
>>59037585
amd64 asm with avx512 is the future.
>>
>>59037370
>Java a shit, it has literally no use case that something else doesn't do better.
Some of the stuff in the enterprise end really is very good. The only real competitor in that space is C#, and that makes a bit of a meal of it. But it's a field that's about as sexy as wino vomit.
>>
I'm having a git problem.

I have a feature branch foo in my repo. It includes foo.x.
I have another feature branch bar in my repo. It includes bar.x.

I have crated a third branch development where I'm trying to fetch all files into.
git checkout development
git merge foo
[development 441ecb4] Merge branch 'foo' into development
git merge bar
Already up-to-date.

The branch development now contains foo.x, but not bar.x. I think this is because I removed bar.x from foo once.

How can I merge the branches so that I get all files in development branch?
>>
>>59037688
>java
>enterprise
Enjoy your AbstractProxyBeanFactoryManagers
>>
>>59037697
Could be. The simplest solution would be
git checkout bar bar.x 
so you get a copy of bar.x as it is in bar in your worktree, and then commit it.
>>
>>59037916
Yup, that worked. Thanks!
>>
>>59036449
sounds funfunfun
>>
what's your 40 line time in tetris? mine's 45, no big deal
>>
>>59036993
he has a point, it just returns the recipe for an action that writes to the console
>>
File: watdo.jpg (8KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
8KB, 480x350px
I recently started learning shit about Android dev with no Java exp but quite a lot of C++, C# and Python, also good with html, css...
Is this even worth investing my time in ?
>>
>>59038190

You are going to spend all of your time in Android Studio not knowing what any of the scaffolding does until a year later.
>>
i need to read ~500 specific bytes from a file without reading the entire file into memory because the file might be too big to be read in. i know where the bytes are, the order in which i need to read these bytes however is probably always random so i'd have to jump around.

std::ifstream file(path, ios::binary);
while(condition){
char b = 0;
file.seekg(getNextReadPosition(), std::ios:.beg);
file.read(b, 1);
evaluate(b);
}

this seems wrong but is it right maybe?
>>
what would a /dpt/ meetup look like?
>>
>>59038508
Non-existent.
>>
>>59038468

Order the next position to read in ascending order.
>>
>>59038508
there was that video from some gentoo developer conference with that extremely obese neckbeard, i assume it would be just like that, and everyone would look like that dude, or at least the people from /dpt/ that shill for C & Haskell
>>
File: vomit.jpg (90KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
90KB, 650x650px
>>59038468
>iostreams
>C++
>>
>>59038527
not possible, i can't order the read position
>>
File: target audience.jpg (48KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
target audience.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
>>59038508
similar to this /mu/ meetup
>>
>>59038554
How many of us actually have neckbeards

There really needs to be a /dpt/ census
>>
>>59038559
what's the alternative? why should i use cstdio?
>>
fuck python
enough of their fucking imports

why would an import work, only if an import of the same namespace, but different module is done before?

like test.core and test.images modules,

images is a local module like
/test
/test/__init__.py
/test/images/__init__.py
/test/images/...

and test.core another module installed in site-packages

import test.core
import test.images
works

import test.images
import test.core
does not work, error module images not found
>>
>>59038696
Not using C++ is the best alternative.
Also, C's stdio is much, much better than C++'s god awful iostreams.
Non-eye grating syntax, better performance, easier to internationalise.
>>
>>59038733
executed in / relative to /test
>>
>>59038190
I did the same making a shitty broken app that looked good having only light C# experience. It's not hard
>>
How do you make a good way to train background noise for machine learning?
>>
>>59038938
creating noise or learning to filter it?
autoencode for the latter i guess
>>
>>59038963
Trying to creat a model for noise, so that we can ignore it.
>>
>>59038757
>syntax
your opinion
>better performance
wrong according to research i just conducted
>internationalise
wat

c is for people who still live in the 80s
>>
>>59037119
>>59038891
>>
>>59037558
>I don't know the difference between a warning and an error
>>
>>59035818
You're just buttmad because operations research pays better than code-monkeying and you bitterly regret your life decisions. Buyer's remorse.
>>
>>59039091

1. In any serious project, I compile with -Werror. You should too.
2. Just because your compiler throws a warning doesn't mean others won't throw an error. There is no part of the C standard that requires implicitly declared functions to be allowed.
>>
ocaml or lisp
>>
>>59039185
>In any serious project, I compile with -Werror. You should too.
You've never deployed any code to production if you really think so.

>Just because your compiler throws a warning doesn't mean others won't throw an error.
I've tested with gcc and clang. That's pretty much 90% of the world out there. If your fringe compiler shits itself over a simple one-liner like this, then it's dogshit and you should be embarrassed for using it.

>There is no part of the C standard that requires implicitly declared functions to be allowed.
You must've missed this part of my original post:
>>b-but it's not ISO compliant
>lol nobody cares, get fucked!

Stay anally frustrated.
>>
>>59039262
rust
>>
>>59039302
cuck pls...
>>
>>59039262
OCaml.
Lisp is a musket, OCaml is a modern assault rifle.
>>
>>59039302
Call me when the borrow checker has less false positives.
>>
>>59035741
>algorithms
Ye
>mathematics
Nah. You may get down the basics of the language by implementing some linear algebra and graph theory things, but it's mostly an excercise in loops. Though I once did a least squares with an arbitrary basis that used lambdas extensively, was a cool thing to visualize.
>>
>>59039185
-Werror -Wextra -pedantic

>>59039300
>You've never deployed any code to production if you really think so.
Code monkeys justifying their bad practices. Go fix your bug filthy code monkey.
>>
>>59039262
both are dead learn clojure if you want a lisp and haskell if you want a sml
>>
>>59035580
what channel do ya'll use?
>>
>>59039300
Please explain why deploying with warnings is a good idea.
>>
>>59039453
Why not? There won't be warnings because they are fixed.
>>
File: 1341619539905.jpg (107KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1341619539905.jpg
107KB, 613x533px
>>59039480
>Why not? There won't be warnings because they are fixed.
>>
>>59039528
What? Is it too complex?
>>
>>59039381
>I've never had my code not compile with a newer version of compiler/libc/whatever because I deploy my build scripts with -Werror
Of course you haven't, you've never ever written anything relevant. You're just a troll.

>>59039453
Because new version of GCC comes up, decides to complain about something it didn't before and now your users can't compile it anymore.

No to mention you can't get rid of some warnings.
>>
>>59039533
Your response doesn't make sense to the question. I'm sorry you're too proud to admit that.
>>
>>59039540
Ho shit a new version of the compiler. Shit my code won't compile because of the million of warnings that will appear. Please god help me to fix those new warnings. I am a shitty code monkey who can't fix warnings.

>>59039595
I am not a born english speaker. Sorry.
>>
>>59039540

There aren't many cases where warnings don't indicate a possibly bad design decision. Also, if you're planning on deploying the code as a library you gotta assume any warnings on the highest setting will act as a annoyance or burden on the user.

As for a new version of whatever compiles you support coming up and breaking things... That's part of "maintaining" your code. Shit beaks when you upgrade tools and has to be fixed as part of the natural life cycle.
>>
>>59038757
>pleb-posters who have never written a project > 1000 lines
>>
>>59039663
How on earth is something as godawful as C++ iostreams required for writing non-trivial software?
>>
>>59039352
>false positives.
You are too retarded for this; go back to C, newfag
>>
>tfw love Dlang but slowly falling for the rust meme
>>
>>59039757
Suck my cock, hipster.
>>
>>59039780
C is for nu-males that are too hipster for FORTRAN
>>
Is JavaScript difficult to learn?
>>
>>59039930
No. Do you want to learn it? No.
>>
>>59039952
I feel JavaScript is where the money is at right now for jobs.
>>
>>59039930
JS is probably the easiest language to learn. However there is no such thing as the easiest/hardest/first/second etc language
>>
>>59039974
I've seen listings advertise CoffeeScript fwiw.
>>
is scala a meme?
>>
File: programming-in-d-front.jpg (186KB, 1800x1412px) Image search: [Google]
programming-in-d-front.jpg
186KB, 1800x1412px
SUCH A NICE FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>59038733
>>59038760
>Python
That is your biggest mistake.
And I have to code with Python everyday cause of my job.
>>
I'm changing from python to C++ for a openCV based project that has useful legacy code in C++ already
Where can I find a quick intro to C++ for people who already program in C and know a thing or two about OOP?
>>
>>59040022
no but it is shit
>>
>>59040070
The C++ ISO specification.
>>
before I go balls deep into learning a language, can one of you tell me what is worth learning and what isn't? something that is well payed and no Pajeet shit
>>
>>59040093
Everything is worth learning.
>>
>>59040085
Anything less arid?
>>
>>59040093
If you are going to do it just for money, give up. Otherwise use a language that appeals to you.
>>
>tfw the hardest part about programming is learning how to write good comments
>>
>>59040128
>comments
>>
>>59040093
Languages are not that different to each other (between the same paradigm), if you learn your concepts well you can move from one to another very quickly. Focus on that
>>
>>59040128
>here's how my code works pls replace me with pajeet

why are programmers so shortsighted?
>>
Step 1
write down algorithm
//read values
//make a function to change values
//return it to a vector
//find the largest
//return answer
Step 2
Implement those algorithms
//read values
(code)
//make a function to change values
(code)
//return it to a vector
(code)
//find the largest
(code)

Is it a valid style?
>>
>>59040150
The problem isn't code comments, anon. It's capitalism. That's what lets Badjits replace you.
>>
new thread
>>59040172
>>
So I'm learning JavaScript and I'm trying to get a series of prompt windows to open and then perform actions afterwards.

function myFunction (){
var x = prompt("Enter length");

if(x === 1)
do x;
if( x === null;
otherFunct();

myFunct();
}

My issue is that the actions won't happen all the prompts have happened. How do I fix this.
>>
>>59040093
Some legacy code that everyone has stopped using except the banks so only like 12 people who still are living can maintain those software
>>
>>59040140
s/Languages/Pleb tier pajeet languages/

If you can't write a python interpreter by the end of your second year of CS, you're doomed
>>
>>59040209
i think x becomes a string
>>
>>59040209
=== is for equal value and equal type.
Prompt returns a string value.
So either switch to == or switch your var X so the same type.
>>
>>59040116
http://www.learncpp.com/
>>
>>59040271
>>59040270
This wasn't the actual code, rather I'm just trying to give an idea of what I was trying to do.
Which is basically you enter input and
it prints something on the screen.

it will prompt me again and again and agin
and it won't print anything until i exit the prompt or click prevent further pop ups then everything will print on the page at once.
>>
>>59040244
that's exactly my point you dense edgelord
if you take your theory seriously you don't need to worry about knowing language x or framework y that pays a lot
>>
>>59035741
k Im dumb, opened that book

Thus, for example, if one formulates a problem with a budget constraint restricting the total
amount of money to be allocated among two different commodities, the budget constraint
takes the form x1 + x2 ≤ B,

where xj, i = 1, 2, is the amount allocated to
activity i, and B is the budget. Similarly, if the objective is, for example, maximum
weight, then it can be expressed as w1 x1 + w2 x2, where wj, i = 1, 2, is the unit
weight of the commodity i. The overall problem would be expressed as

maximize w1 x1 + w2 x2
subject to x1 + x2 ≤ B,
x1 ≥ 0, x2 ≥ 0,

which is an elementary linear program.

that might as well be in alien to me
>>
Say that a Javascript object is guaranteed to have exactly one child, but the name of that child varies.
How can I reference that child without knowing the full name?
>>
>>59041494
for(var name in obj) {alert(name+" = "+obj[name]);}
>>
>>59041560
It works, but I feel like it's bad practice to refer to a singular thing with a for loop.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.