[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ - stupid questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 60

File: jerry.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
Old Thread: >>58625093

Post your simple/small/stupid questions here
take at least 10 seconds to google first
>>
File: 1475363992637.png (935KB, 968x692px) Image search: [Google]
1475363992637.png
935KB, 968x692px
Is there anything that lets you easily make charts like this, like a website? I know there is a 3x3 maker and that kind of thing would be about perfect if it also let you add text

I know this isn't the most elaborate thing to do yourself manually but resizing pictures, aligning the descriptions and whatnot are kind of a pain.
>>
File: EP630_Group.jpg (956KB, 2024x2074px) Image search: [Google]
EP630_Group.jpg
956KB, 2024x2074px
>TL;DR
earbud extension cable that gives control

------
I am used to EP-630 earbuds
but they dont have control on the wire

it was fine when I used mostly my Sansa Clip
but I would like to start using my phone

I got xiaomi pistons, and they sound fine and got the control but they dont hold well in my earcannal and the control is way up high for my taste

I would like some short "extension cable" that has control on it, so I could put it in between phone and earbuds and control next song and shit..

does it exists?
>>
File: 1485267130266.png (135KB, 917x505px) Image search: [Google]
1485267130266.png
135KB, 917x505px
how do I make this shit work with VLC or anything NOT FLASH
https://livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

tried livesteamer but no luck
>[cli][info] Found matching plugin livestream for URL https://livestream.com/acco
>unts/23093026/events/6897778/player
>Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<string>", line 6, in <module>
> File "__main__.py", line 128, in <module>
> File "__main__livestreamer__.py", line 9, in <module>
> File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 886, in main
> File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 471, in handle_url
> File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 388, in fetch_streams
> File "livestreamer\plugin\plugin.py", line 313, in get_streams
> File "livestreamer\plugin\plugin.py", line 233, in streams
> File "livestreamer\plugins\livestream.py", line 98, in _get_streams
>AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'

what am I doing wrong /g/?
pic unrelated
>>
Do you guys know how to fix low volume in mpv on windows?
I updated it and it become so low on volume.
>>
File: 1484861600539.png (51KB, 1000x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1484861600539.png
51KB, 1000x1590px
Running into a cron (Unix/Terminal scheduler program) problem:

I have this file: access_politics.py, and in it, I import several libraries I've installed.

When I do
 36 10 * * *python ~/Desktop/python_project/access_poliics.py

I get the following error message:
  File "/Users/anonymous/Desktop/python_project/access_politics.py", line 1, in <module>
import praw
ImportError: No module named praw

I talked to a friend and he said it may be because cron is running as sudo... How can I fix this?
>>
>>58635816
I have the same problem with MPC-HC so I need to turn on volume normalization in my sound card software to make my headphones loud enough. It's safer to use headphones that way.
>>
>>58635816
/ and * Decrease/increase volume.
9 and 0 Decrease/increase volume.
m Mute sound.
# Cycle through the available audio tracks.
>>
>>58635829
you do something in spirit of this

36 10 * * * /usr/bin/python3 /home/faggot/Desktop/python_project/access_poliics.py
>>
File: 1485032720654.jpg (2MB, 3286x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1485032720654.jpg
2MB, 3286x2432px
So I am looking to overclock my CPU

I have the Gigabyte UDR3 mobo with a i7 975 running a stock 980x cooler

Stock CPU speed is 3.33GHz, my goal for now is to hit stable 3.60GHz speeds.
Is that something I can do on a stock cooler?

So what do I do exactly. So far the only consistent information I found was:
-Leave CPU clock ratio as is
-Raise the Base Clock Frequency to desired number
-Set the Uncore ratio to half of the QPI on Auto
-Keep RAM stock, or downclock
-No info on voltage increase

Is that it? Do I just play around with these numbers until I can run stable?
>>
which (crossplatform) torrent client can be prevented from having any contact with any tracker whatsoever?
>>
>>58635893
>overclocking old CPU on stock cooler
Have an extinguisher by your side
>>
>>58635916
Just remove all trackers from any torrents you add
>>
>>58635829
$ pip install praw
>>
>>58635733
It's not hard if you know how to use your image editor.

You can easily align text using guides.
>>
>>58635958
im lazy
>>
>>58635709
My dad wants to buy a computer. He has used an older iMac (think it is a 2009), it had all the bells and whistles. He loved the larger screen and simple design as he hates wires, and believed Mac's can't get viruses a major factor in his decision (I think I fixed that part).

Anyway his cryptic descriptions of his needs have given me little to work with. He strongly gravitates to Apple, but says his core use is Microsoft Excel and YouTube. He has recently mentioned he want to take it camping with him and has been asking questions regarding the Mac Book Air.

I have already done a little research and have my own ideas
(thinking https://lenovo.brandleap.com/resellers?upc=190793179158&showImage=True&showUpc=True&showDesc=True&showRatings=True )
but would like some other opinions on this matter as I have become a little detached on these things. Given I over customize my Debian to the point only I can use it. made it work on a computer I made from free 15 year old parts that does what I need better then my new office computer. And I wonder why my boss insist we buy new junk every cycle and call my master piece junk.
>>
File: 654156156165.png (122KB, 254x247px) Image search: [Google]
654156156165.png
122KB, 254x247px
>>58636005
>>58635958
>>58635916
How would torrents work then?
I always assumed that tracker is the thing that coordinates whole download process
>>
>>58635890
I'm still having a bit of an issue... This is the error message cron gives:

Subject: Cron <superterminaldeluxe@rescomp-16-334310> /usr/bin/python2.7 ~/Desktop/python_project/access_po$
X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh>
X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/bin:/bin>
X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=superterminaldeluxe>
X-Cron-Env: <USER=superterminaldeluxe>
X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/Users/anonymous>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/anonymous/Desktop/python_project/access_politics.py", line 1, in <module>
import praw
>>
>>58636042
DHT
>>
>>58635984
Hm. What would say is the easiest editor for that then nowadays? If it had handy guides like you said all the better.
>>
>>58635967
It's already installed. When I cd into the project folder and run it, the program runs perfectly...
pip install praw
Requirement already satisfied: praw in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages
Requirement already satisfied: prawcore<0.8,>=0.7.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from praw)
Requirement already satisfied: update-checker>=0.16 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from praw)
Requirement already satisfied: requests<3.0,>=2.6.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from prawcore<0.8,>=0.7.0->praw)
>>
>>58636042
uTP, PEX, DHT, Local peer discovery.

i also dont want to upload totals to the tracker either.
>>
>>58635709
Can /g/ recommend me a book or a tutorial for learning electronics for beginners?

I just started messing around with Arduino and I noticed I'm way more comfortable in the software part of my projects. I need some theory.
>>
>>58636073
With guides I meant temporary lines you can use to align things. Both Photoshop and GIMP have this feature.
>>
>>58636103
Have you tried checking the /sci/ recommended reading list? There's an entire folder on EE stuff, so you might have some success there
>>
File: eTmNFMa.jpg (441KB, 2956x1958px) Image search: [Google]
eTmNFMa.jpg
441KB, 2956x1958px
>>58636040
you are making a huge mistake
what you want to do, assuming your father is not poor

Get him Mac Book Air
Get him docking station
Get him large monitor

He will have osX and things will just works, he will not get viruses
He will have large display, while also be portable when in need
You wont be the one to be blamed when shit goes inevitably wrong with that yoga gimmick
>>
>>58635709
ok. what teh fuck is happening.

I listen to Pandora on my desktop, and for that reason alone I have flash. I only have it load on that webpage.

I just went to my laptop that doenst have flash installed, and opened pandora, and it went to a modern flash-less version of it.

So I uninstalled flash from my desktop, and going to pandora gives me a warning saying it needs flash.

both win10, firefox 86x
>>
>>58636078
36 10 * * * PYTHONPATH=/home/faggot/lib/python3.5  /usr/bin/python3 ~/Desktop/python_project/access_poliics.py

you can get
>>
>>58636117
Oh. Well goes to show how uneducated I am. I'll give it a shot in GIMP then I guess, although I'm surprised that no one made a website like this yet with all the kinds of things that already have one.
>>
>>58636124
Thanks, Anon. I'll check it out!
>>
>>58636146
so its this new version
http://blog.pandora.com/us/introducing-our-brand-new-web-experience/

how the hell do I force it on my desktop? I already nuked all my browser temp files, and even tried incongnito mode. wont work
>>
>>58636227
clear the cookies for the pandora site in firefox
options -> privacy -> show cookies -> search for pandora -> delete
(or add pwc-2016=true;)
>>
>>58636283
it also does this on Edge, a browser I never ever use.

lemme try your thing tho
>>
>>58636283
cleared all cookies with the phrase pandora, didnt work.

what is the pwc thing?
>>
>>58635709
Where's a good place to buy an hdmi cable?
And how bullshit are the cables that are 20+ euros?
>>
>>58636410
anker brand cables from amazon are worth every penny.

not sure if you can get them in eurolando
>>
guys, isn't using an encryption combo unbreakable by definition?
here's a simple example: two shift ciphers, one will do +1, the other one -2
i take the word "faggot" and apply 1st one: "gbhhpu" and then use 2nd one on it and get: "dzeens"
now how is anyone who tries to break it, and actually knows how to break the first layer, supposed to know when he broke it? how the hell he's able to tell if, out of all possible combinations, "gbhhpu" is the right one?
>>
>>58636350
it was the cookie pandora set for me when I used their html5 player.

so, if its not a cookie problem then its probably a configuration problem (MSE / h264 / html5).

but before we go into that, after you removed flash you restarted firefox right?

if so, then go to about:config and search for "media.mediasource.enabled" it should be "true"
>>
>>58636134
But the iMac has been having a host of problems running Yosemite, and the Core2Due chip is under officially no loner supported architecture list on Apple's web page, also he has been having many Excel compatibles issues.

So at minimum needs a new chip set and better Microsoft compatibility. Figure pay more and get a kaby lake, given the troubling treads with software lock outs.

Also given how old the chip set is the docking screen feature is not directly supported, (apple is jerks about things) thought I think I could figure out how to make it work. But he really needs a plug and play. Poor man couldn't figure out how the TV remote worked*

Could you tell me more about this "docking station", I normally just solder and find alternative drivers for whatever I use. But this sound much easier, as money is not the biggest issue, but it still an issue so it needs to make sense.

*I finally got peace last year when I customized a Logitec Harmony Elite to be idiot proof, he only manged to break it once so I added another line of code for that case and nobody has messed it up since. I very proud of that given it has survived him and a number of small children, wish I had just bought it years ago but thing cost a lot when your underemployed.
>>
>>58636432
yeah, it set to true.

I restarted firefox, but not my PC.
mediasource is set to true.

in the past I set flash to ask if it should be run on every page. maybe it has some left overs somewhere. gonna nuke any remaining folders in local settings.
>>
>>58636155
Okay, really sorry about this, but I have no idea what to do now:

PYTHONPATH=~/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin /usr/bin/python2.7 ~/Desktop/python_project/access_politics.py >> ~/Desktop/python_project/test2.txt

import praw

I checked the PATH environment variable and it gave me several directories, and I chose the ~/Library/Frameworks/......

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>58636432
ok, did a PC restart, and nuked anything that had the word acrobat in it. flash was actually very clean to uninstall. only found one empty folder in localroaming.
>>
>>58636460
PYTHONPATH should be
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python
>>
File: 1485280664703.jpg (105KB, 862x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485280664703.jpg
105KB, 862x527px
>>58635815
anyone?
>>
>>58636532

works for me in safari and I don't have flash installed
>>
>>58636410
HDMI cables can be super cheap, because unlike with say USB cables there's no power requirement that requires efficiency and the cable doesn't get moved around very much so a $3 cable will often do the job just as well as a $50 one.
>>
>>58636525
The mystery unfolds:
Subject: Cron <> PYTHONPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/$
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:37:00 -0800 (PST)

import praw

>>
>>58636614

you didn't do what I told you, faggot; check that path again. it needs to end in lib
>>
Is it possible to become addicted to benzos if i only take a normal dose once every few days to help me sleep?
>>
>>58636614
I see the command got cut off, so here is the crontab command:
37 11 * * * PYTHONPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python /usr/bin/python2.7 ~/    Desktop/python_project/access_politics.py >> ~/Desktop/python_project/test2.txt
>>
I think you just described a one time pad?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad
>>
What do i read to understand what linux does with dns caching?

Or could someone explain what happens when i for example use 'ping google.com' ?

I know you need to send dns protocol package encapsulated in udp which encapsulates in ip to make dns lookup via certain dns server. Then you get response with resolved ip and TTL, which is dns serve suggestion for how long i can use this response.
>>
>>58636631
Have you tried overhauling your diet, exercising, not staring at lights at night, and cuddling with your bros?
>>
>>58636631

maybe
>>
>>58636627
Okay... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. I copy+pasted the path you gave, and pic related shows the structure of the folders.

Do I just omit the "python" at the end?

Also, I just checked and I don't think I have praw installed in the directory you mentioned (but I do have it installed)
>>
>>58636652
>>58636428
>>
File: 1483686903526-fit.jpg (110KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483686903526-fit.jpg
110KB, 600x432px
Is it a common practice to buy an item on eBay, and resell the same item for the same price when you are done with the item?

I have a technical problem with my computer monitor and need to purchase a component to
fix the issue, but there is a chance the item might not repair the problem. It costs $200. If I resell it for $200 or a bit more to cover my cost, is the ethical, allowed, or are there any unseen problems with that?

Why don't more people do this? Buying a fun expensive item and just reselling it later on. Basically getting stuff for free.
>>
>>58636692

are you using python3 installed with brew?
if so, change PYTHONPATH to
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages
. you _should_ find your praw library there
>>
>>58636631
Dependence is different for everyone. Some people are almost immediately susceptible to some substances. It's unlikely that you would become strongly addicted if it did stay that occasional. What would probably end up happening is that you would start slowly making minor exceptions to your rules until you started taking them more frequently and then eventually became dependent. Needing meds to sleep sucks. Benzo addiction really sucks.
>>
>>58636652
>>58636699
No, he described double caesar cipher, where all the text is moved the same amount through the alphabet
>>
>>58636747
>python3.6
or 3.whatever, check where your python libs are
>>
>>58636680
>diet
kind of. i've been on keto lately. eating healthier doesn't help. i still sometimes have trouble sleeping.

>exercising
doesn't help

>not staring at lights at night
that's probably a large factor but if i lay in bed for 2 hours in the dark shouldn't the be fine? i still can't fall asleep sometimes

>cuddling with your bros
i cuddle my gf and even though it's quite comfy, i cannot fall asleep while cuddling. not ever. wish i could.
>>
>>58636699
i'm talking about double encryption. Vigenere's cipher is different
>>
>>58636736
Because you almost never get as much as you put into it in the first place, especially with electronics. Plus there's sellers fees and shipping. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just most things don't flip well. The exception is getting something from a thrift shop/yardsale/craigslist/overseas and selling it on an online market with more demand.
>>
>>58636551
managed to grab the right link for vlc
useless /g/ is useless today
>>
>>58636747
I'm using python 2 with brew.

Can't seem to find praw in the /usr/local/lib/python2.7, but I *was* able to find the libraries I installed in
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
>>
>>58636816
This is some sith shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_encryption
>>
>>58636854

and doesn't it work with that path as PYTHONPATH?
>>
>>58636853
give man a fish etc etc...
>>
>>58636772
Sleep at the same time every day (including weekends), avoid screens for the an hour before bed (or wear orange glasses/goggles), avoid doing anything on your bed besides sleeping, and get a different bed if your girlfriend's presence interferes at all.
>>
CL10-10-10-30

is this good timing? From what I read clock is meaningless but this CL thing has some (5fps) difference.
>>
>>58636871
Okay, it sort of works(?)

Most of the program runs smoothly (everything I told the crontab command to append to a file is appended), but I have a "write to another file" method within the python program. I guess that's causing the following error:

sh: sysctl: command not found

(Even though I found it in /usr/sbin/sysctl)... At least the program's running now, though
>>
>>58636958
depends on the frequency
>>
>>58637051
1866MHz
>>
File: 1469822453204.png (167KB, 410x366px) Image search: [Google]
1469822453204.png
167KB, 410x366px
On my laptop whenever I do full system images on an external drives the main drive gets a bit hot, 52c and the palmrest feels a bit warm, I dont like them running hot so I put a small aluminium block on the palmrest to act as heatsink/thermal mass, it does the job and the drive cools about 5c in 6 minutes and it could cool more if I left it there but im concerned about condensation from quick temperature changes.

Question is, is this temperature change fast enough to cause condensation inside the drive or anything like that? Ive seen drives spec sheets and some mention 20c/hr or 30c/hr temperature gradients.
>>
>>58637060
so compare those timings to other 1866 ram
>>
File: 1484941734922.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484941734922.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I need to buy an android device to run an APK I compiled that connects and manages data on a remote server.

Since it needs to be online 24/7, I thought about getting a Android TV box, connect via ethernet, and just let it run in the corner.

I've never bought one of these boxes though, and I don't know if 1 GB RAM / "Quad core" is enough. The APK just runs and displays a text console with currently running server fetch operations/server stats.
>>
>>58636958
Clock doesn't matter much if it's close to the same. If it's a difference of 400+ it can start to have the kind of difference you're thinking of, depending on the application
>>
>>58637078
If it's staying in one place and above room temperature the whole time, condensation if pretty much impossible. That rapid cooling may be worse for the drive than doing nothing.
>>
>>58637132
and timing?
>>
>>58637238
I find 4am works pretty well. Less lag from internet congestion
>>
>>58637238
I haven't looked into the impact of timing in a while, but I got the impression it was one of the least critical stats
>>
If I buy the motherboard with integrated Intel GPU, will I be able to use the GPU integrated into the CPU?
>>
>>58637505
There aren't motherboards with iGPU
>>
>>58637505
wait what?
>>
>>58637523
not anymore

>>58637505
nowadays integrated gpus are in the cpu, fyi
i'm not aware of any that had an igpu in both
>>
I have an exam tomorrow about computer communications; what are the most common questions asked?
The class was about IP subnetting, tcp/ip and iso model, networking devices, and focused on the layers of the tcp/ip model. Mostly L3.
>>
Is it just me or do people on this board hate arch now? Is it a meme? What distro is better? Is Gentoo anything more than a meme?
>>
>>58637769
just use the distro you're most comfortable with jfc
>>
>>58637188
>If it's staying in one place and above room temperature the whole time, condensation if pretty much impossible. That rapid cooling may be worse for the drive than doing nothing.
Yeah it's above room temp and on my desk. I assume you mean some form of mechanical stress by the last part, you're right I'll try to control my autism next time.
>>
>>58637813
>Mfw most comfortable with mint and now on arch because of outdated /g/ memes
>>
I'm transfering files from my pc to raspberry with dolphin file manager using fish protocol. I'm connecting to the raspberry locally (192.168.x.x) yet the speed is at my ISP's cap. Shouldn't the speed be limited by my hardware capabilities when the transfer is on LAN?
>>
is streaming movies wearing down ssd?
>>
What to subclasses inherit from superclasses in Java?
The info I'm reading states:
"An instance of a subclass stores all the instance variables
of the superclass (even private ones), plus all the
instance variables defined in the subclass.
Be careful though, private instance variables of the
superclass are NOT INHERITED"

This literally seems to contradict itself directly.
Or am I reading something wrong?
>>
>>58637870
streaming movies [over the internet, presumably] doesn't even use your ssd
>>
What's a good way to think about abstraction?
I see it used in different contexts and it always takes me some time to figure out what it means in what context.
>>
>>58637870
Only if it's caching to SSD

>>58637894
Stop that.
>>
I bought an ASUS VZ279H, and it turns out there's no headphone jack, only a 3.5mm audio-in port
I plugged my ps4 into it and the speakers sound kinda shitty, so I'd rather use my headphones, but as it turns out, the ps4 slim doesn't have a headphone port, and connecting my headphones into the controller makes the audio sound like shit as well.
Is there any way I can get good audio outta my ps4 with my current setup? My ps4 is also right next to my PC if that helps.
>>
>>58637909
>Stop that.
Why?
>>
i've an old server with two xeon x5450 cpus
i'm running kvm as virtualisation host

when i try to install windows server 2016 as a vm it gets stuck at the logo
after some googlesearch i found that i should add
> <cpu mode='custom' match='exact'>
> <model>MODELNAME</model>
> <feature name='fsgsbase' policy='require'/>
> </cpu>

as the modelname i've used Penryn for the cpus
when i try to boot the vm to install i get that the feature fsgsbase is not provided

any workaround for this issue or am i stuck ?
>>
File: ewr3e.jpg (127KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ewr3e.jpg
127KB, 585x1040px
What the hell are those tape lengths for? I'm cleaning my laptop for the first time and I just noticed those so I stopped because they seem to be placed over very specific components and I don't know if they're meant to be "protected", for example the power cable and the LVDS. Do they serve a purpose or are they just some kind of extra warranty sticker?
>>
>>58638017
Do you really need that much computer and onsite, or could you be renting a VPS for less than the cost of powering that?
>>
>>58638055
got the server for free from a customer
I'll only power it up when i try something otherwise it will be off
>>
I'm attempting to achieve maximum comfy UI in Firefox and I'm very close to this goal. One thing I'm missing is a scroll indicator though. I don't need or want a scrollbar (so I disabled it), but I would like an indicator as to how far down the page I am. Preferably one that only appears when I scroll, like on iOS or Android.
>>
>>58638047
just helps keep things in place as it's being assembled, you can remove them
>>
What's the deal with "file.png" fucking EVERYWHERE? New phoneposting (more of them are pure shitposts)? Some broken browser? Addon that automatically renames files to discard the original filename?
>>
>>58635709

for """productivity""" and basic web browsing/video watching, why would you use arch vs a more stable distro such as ubuntu?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
How do I access a USB webcam.

(It's on a pi so Debian)

I don't know python, I assume its the best choice?

Is C / C++ a retarded choice that will take me 5 years just to get a frame out? Or about equally difficult as python?

I ask because I used a little C++ before, and want to learn C (C++ if its not possible in C).

If its as hard as I'm imagining and its just a case of importing a python library I'll learn python I guess.

C# dev.
>>
I have an important interview coming up and I just realised my reception is shit where I live. I gave them my mobile number and I need to accept their call. How can I receive their call on Skype?
>>
File: flash.jpg (26KB, 403x347px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
26KB, 403x347px
So I uninstalled Flash, but I still have this option under Control Panel.

Why is it there?
>>
How do I change the default format of youtube-dl videos to save them as

ChannelName - Title (ID).ext

for example for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI i'd want it to save us

Matsu Muhō - Quantum Leap - I'm retarded? (jYmn3Gwn3oI).mp4

right now I think the default is %(title)s-%(id)s.%(ext)s but I can't figure out how to edit this it feels too confusing for me
>>
I need a mobile gaymen station and was thinking of getting a dell inspiron from here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015PYZ0J6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=laptopscrib00-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B015PYYDMQ&linkId=846e3aeb5da3d784219a01de34bf7cda&th=1&psc=1

I want to know if anyone from here has some experience with it or can say if it's worth the purchase?
>>
>>58638200
You wouldn't. Some people like Arch because it makes them feel productive/accomplished without putting in the effort of actually doing anything. They otherwise have little use for their computer which for them is not a means but rather an end unto itself.

And then there's some who just like the idea of a rolling bleeding edge system but may not be fully aware of the practicalities of it.
>>
>>58638296
No, you don't. Get a high pixel density e-ink device and large phone, phablet, or tablet. Those are all you need when not home.
>>
>>58638296
Anything Dell is something I'd avoid.
Build quality is shoddy on their products and they barely last a few years without grinding to a halt.
>>
>>58638318
Their enterprise stuff is gud tho?
>>
>>58638122
Try scrollmap (I haven't fiddled with its settings so I don't know if it'll completely suit your needs)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scrollmap/

There was an extension once called Scroll Progress but its author removed it from the add-on library, probably because he didn't want to keep up with changes in the browser.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scroll-progress/

If you know anything about extension development you can look up the author's github repo for it and try to work backwards from there...

https://github.com/sparhami/scrollprogress
>>
Hey guys I just got a "new" HP Procurve 2650 Switch(did a factory reset).
And I'm getting 10-12 mb/s on each port ( I got a samba/cifs server on the gigabit port) is there any configuration I need to change to get the full 100 mbit speeds on the fast ports?
>>
my logitech g400 is starting to have cable problems after years of working great. It works in specific positions so it's probably easy to fix. would soldering that shit work?
regardless, what's the new god-tier of mice? zowie FK? some other logitech?
sensor above anything.
>>
>>58638256
windows 10?

Win10 include flash player activex by default and upgrades it via windows update. You cannot (just) uninstall that. That being said, nothing but IE will use it.... and you don't use IE right?
>>
>>58638359
Getting 10-12 megabytes or megabits? If you mean megabytes that's exactly what you should expect from 100 mbit.
>>
Where did the unending stream of desktop threads go? I know they were dens of attention-seeking behaviour from their regulars, but I actually liked seeing some of the desktops...
>>
>>58638387
Probably banned by mods? I could really use the help of one of those ricer fags right now though so I'm curious too.
>>
>>58638318
What about the lenovo y700? It was my second choice
>>
>>58638385
10-12 megabytes, damn guess Ill put a regular switch on the server port and connect my computer my backup connection port on my desk to it.
Thanks
>>
>>58638444
I've heard good things about Lenovo.
If you've got a few extra dollars I'd go for an ASUS. Had one for almost 5 years and it ran great- no problems at all. There are some good ones out there these days.
>>
>>58638200
1. because during the install you get only what you need and feel like you have control over it
2. because of AUR and ease of getting shit to it without the huge mess that ubuntu with PPAs
3. because rolling release, and after 2 years you are still fine and dont feel like you are being pushed to jump to higher version which will likely break something
>>
>>58638370
no. having issues with firefox not using the new html5 for pandora
>>
>>58635709

Is it normal to see "flickering" when you move from a 165 Hz monitor back to your 60 Hz one?
The only time I noticed that effect on the old monitor before was with large uniform gray spaces on the screen, but after using the 165 Hz for a while, I now see a noticeable flicker on most larger spaces with uniform colors (unless they're really bright) on the 60 Hz.
It's not a shit screen either.
>>
>>58638503
I would like an ASUS but my budget is $1000 so the lenovo is probably the best I can do. I would go with alienware if they didnt charge way more than they should.
>>
>>58638296
read that it has shit tier TN displays

check HP pavilion
http://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&urlLangId=&langId=-1&storeId=10151&catEntryId=1581652&quantity=1

but I hate you retards who want to game on a notebook
notebook is for mobility and work and basic tasks, you cant fucking wait to be in front of your desktop to play for few hours.. get cancer
>>
Reposting:

How does one 'audit' code?
I understand that if a program is open source I can see all of it's code, however how do I see the code or know what lines of code do for the program?

Tldr how do program and how to understand it?
>>
>>58638507
>be brogrammer
>ubuntu breaks
>takes two minutes to install again
>git pull my dotfiles
>apt-get install stuff as I need it
>done
>>
What are the advantages and disatvantages to having a server-focused CPU compared to a "normal" one?
>>
>>58638592
>pros
if expensive one you get more cores

>cons
cant OC
>>
>>58638592
Sometimes Xeons are a better deal, being equivalent to an i5 if it had hyperthreading. They may be a little more optimized for parallel stuff. Virtualization features.

Some don't include video so your PC becomes useless if your GPU card fails.
>>
>>58638444
I have the Lenovo y700-17isk ( the 17 inch version).
And it does what it advertises.
>>
>>58638525
what was it? 24Hz per color so RGB gives 72Hz...
yes, you can see the difference
>>
>>58638592
Xeons sometimes get very cheap when servers are liquidated.
>>
>>58638587
>be progamer
>arch never breaks because i am not a retard
>>
File: 1478920725134.jpg (323KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1478920725134.jpg
323KB, 777x728px
I can't post on Mimi while at work or school while on 4g, says I'm banned. Any way to bypass the area wide ban?
>>
>>58638683
stop being a degenerate and use clover
>>
What can I do with an amazon echo that I can't do with cortana or my phone's digital assistant? So far I've got "turn on a 20 dollar smart lightbulb by saying computer, lights like a star trek."
>>
>>58638683

Try to find a free proxy or vpn that isn't banned on 4chins (good luck with that).
>>
>>58638681
I bet it costs you more than ten minutes per decade ;)
>>
Whenever I open up feh to view images in a gallery, I use --scale-down and --auto-zoom to see the image fit the window. As I browse between images, I briefly see a stretched out version of the image I'm about to see. Is there a way to only draw the image once the scaling and zooming is finished?
>>
Why did haasn create custom shader support but didn't create a single good one?
>>
>>58638574
Go through the code line by line and consider what kinds of vulnerability or bugs could possibly be present, then check if they are present.

Unless you're already a good programmer, there's no point reading the code, you won't understand it well enough to make any meaningful conclusions.
>>
>>58638990
I know nothing of programming but how would I learn to understand it?
>>
How do you get into a normie email account (google, yahoo, etc.) if you know the password but don't have the device you created it with?
>>
>>58639019
By learning the language
>>
So far i've learned :
>C for the power/speed
>Python for the adaptability
>Django/Postgre/Redis to make websites
What should i learn next ?
>>
I've been looking for a +-200 euro laptop to take to classes, just for regular old note taking and faffing about during breaks.

At this pricepoint, it seems to me I'm basically stuck to low end chromebooks when buying new, or secondhand business laptops from ebay. There's quite a few latitudes/elitebooks here locally and they look nice enough on the listings, but I've never handled one in person. Would something like a latitude 6230 still be able to perform today? I just don't really know what the processor (i5-3340m) can handle and if the 1366X768 will make me want to kill myself or not. Ideally it could handle 720p movies and emulation up to PS1. If it can handle that I'm sure it can handle everything else I'll throw at it.

So my question is: Ebay secondhand business laptop, chromebook or something else I'm not aware of for around 200 euro?
>>
>>58639053
c++
>>
>>58639057
personally i'd get a nice second hand business laptop
>>
>>58639064
>>58639053
>What should i learn next ?
and most importantly WHY
>>
File: image.png (431KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431KB, 1919x1079px
How do I show images in the command window like in pic related? I see stuff like it posted all the time.
>>
>>58639083
That's toilet, screenfetch, and a gif of a pepe program that may never have been published. I have one installed I found on github that produces a still image of pepe.
>>
File: AMC_EAGLE.jpg (164KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AMC_EAGLE.jpg
164KB, 640x480px
>>58635709
What is the most economical way to get major computing power? I'm writing the software, so any architecture can work, and it can be spread out to thousands of cores (can even be connected through the local network).

The only requirement is built in Ethernet (Gigabit would be nice, but 100Mbps is OK). What are my options?
>>
Windows Vista Search Indexing question: does anyone know why it takes my laptop forever to index search results? Gets stuck in Outlook, too. I've tried everything.
>>
>>58639200
distributed computing
>>
>>58639200
Should have been more specific. I don't want to spend more than $100, and I was looking at some low end ARM boards like the Odroid C2
>>
File: WHO DOES THISS.png (87KB, 1917x840px) Image search: [Google]
WHO DOES THISS.png
87KB, 1917x840px
Who uses their windows task bar thicker than 1, or maybe 2 ticks? What fool is out here doing shit like this?
>>
>>58639243
Who uses windows ? what fool is out here doing shit like this ?
>>
>>58639262
What is your computer used for, hmmm?
>>
>>58639073
I was leaning towards that option as well, mostly because they're cheapish and I don't like the OS and build of chromebooks much.

I'm not sure what kind of tasks they handle though, since I've never had a laptop before. I know that I'm looking to get something with either an i5-2450M or an i5-3340m. I've also heard that the screens on business laptops aren't great, so that worries me a little.
>>
>>58639301
work, gayms and shitpost
>>
>>58638201
I finished writing this a while ago.

V4L2 is great, and C++ is good for raw access to the USB webcam.
Most webcams actually record in Y'UV (brightness, gamma, and luma). If you need to store this in RGB, you need to convert it (isn't hard)

This code is at https://github.com/Dako300/BasicTV/blob/master/tv/tv_dev_video.cpp
I hadn't bothered with color nor a valid refresh rate (commented code works, but it doesn't match the stream, shouldn't be hard).
>>
>>58639200
Try Paralella
>>
>>58637523
>there aren't motherboards with iGPU
My AMD motherboard came with a Radeon HD 3000
>>
>>58638180
Can I clean old thermal paste with ethyllic alcohol?
>>
>>58639127
How can I get better at formatting toilet output?
>>
>>58639359
>Parallella
I love the idea. I'm looking up some settings. My only concern is that 1GB of memory over 18 cores seems uneven (but RAM shouldn't be the problem)
>>
>>58639477
>>58639359
It mentions it as 16 Epiphany cores and 2 ARM cores. Would this be 18 cores as seen by Linux, or is there some special API I have to use?
>>
>>58639454
toilet --help
man toilet
You can pipe other stuff through it with the right options just to turn it rainbow. I used to do that when I needed to tail -f stuff, to make the office a little more colorful.
>>
are there any tips that wont cost me anything (Im well aware I can pay to increase visibility) to how increase chances of selling item on ebay?
>>
Using i3wm with compton. Is there a way to keep compton from drawing shadows between two-monitor displays? I see the shadow of maximized windows from one monitor on the other monitor.
>>
>>58639344

Ooh nice, bookmarked incase I get stuck or want inspiration later.

I found a potential route in C, and since I'm part way through the C book I'll try that first I think. It might lead nowhere.

All I wanna do is grab still frames every minute or so for a timelapse though, no complicated streaming yet so it should be doable.
>>
File: 810ApdRnK1L._SL1500_.jpg (105KB, 1500x1327px) Image search: [Google]
810ApdRnK1L._SL1500_.jpg
105KB, 1500x1327px
What's the best way to back up my files? One of those external drives? A regular internal drive but not installed?
>>
>>58639555
Forgot to show what I mean.
>>
>>58639624
Put all of your files on at least 3 USB drives.
>>
Any ideas on a decent reasonable cost vpn?
>>
Which secure image hosts do you guys use?

sli.mg doesn't work with HTTPS anymore. Only HTTP works, so now i have to abandon it and need recommendations.
Something that's free, has registration, and where i can set up my album where uploaded images won't be public but restricted to private (because muh 2D NSFW mascots).
>>
I'm cute af and have started streaming myself pretending to be your friend on twitch while I play video games. How many regulars should I have before I bother setting up the gibe monies stuff?
>>
If I'm connected to IRC my router occasionally (every few hours) loses connection to the dns server. What's going on? How do I fix it?
>>
>>58639749
Just have at least one arab guy who's rich with oil money or something and you're set.
>>
>>58639791
>If I'm connected to IRC
>my router occasionally (every few hours) loses connection to the dns server
Those two probably aren't related. Maybe you just notice when you are on IRC?

Is your router using the ISP DNS servers? If you might try Google DNS or OpenDNS. Your router could also just be crappy. Installing one of the open firmwares might help if they support your router. If not, installing the latest firmware from the manufacturer might help if it is due to a bug.
>>
>>58639737
Almost any will do unless you have special requirements. The NSA has all their keys anyways
>>
File: 1484173780821.png (354KB, 719x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484173780821.png
354KB, 719x444px
Will leaving in spaces;

like this;

in java;

do anything to the program (bloat it/make it process slower/etc)?
>>
>>58639923
The compiler skips spaces. The .java might be bigger by a marginal amount but the .class will probably be the same size.
>>
>>58639915
No special requirements just looking for some advice on a reasonably priced option. My ipvanish contract is up and was just looking for other options. Thanks for reply.
>>
Just installed arch. It gets stuck on "start job for (long UUID)..." For 90 seconds then it times out. Then it says dependency failed for swap and boots.
>>
has anyone figured out a way to turn off shuffle on spotify's android app
>>
>>58639923
no, it can just slow down the compiling/source parsing depending on the language.
>>
why isn't wine compatibility stuff embedded on linux kernel itself?
>>
>>58640124
because that would make it ridiculously unstable, bloated, and probably breaks a lot of internal structures.
>>
Today my Nexus 5 suddenly started rebooting whenever I try to install or update apps from the Play Store.

I've already tried reflashing the stock image and resetting the Play Store and Play Services but the problem still persists.

Any suggestions?
>>
File: thank you!!.jpg (141KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
thank you!!.jpg
141KB, 500x700px
>>58640222
I see. Thanks, anon.
Wish you a nice day, happiness and good stuff.

Also, nice digits.
>>
when do the gpus get a price drops and when will the soonest from now will be?
>>
>>58640222
security stuff too.
>>
>>58640428
Whenever they get new competition in a similar price point.

What sort of price point are you looking at?
>>
>>58635709
Anyone know of a wired mouse with four side buttons?
>>
File: umpc.jpg (98KB, 459x500px) Image search: [Google]
umpc.jpg
98KB, 459x500px
I'm thinking of building a umpc out of a Nintendo DSI XL shell and a single board computer, just as a fun hobby project.

Does this seem viable? right now I'm not sure everything would be able to fit.

any computer recommendations?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>58640533
>does this seem viable
sounds pretty dumb mate. just use a smartphone

>any computer recommendations
raspberry pi zero for battery life. if you want x86, good luck with that
>>
>>58640459
200-250 Euro
>>
Is there a manga reader for Android? One where you can load zips or just local folders?
>>
>>58640562
perfect viewer
>>
File: IMG_20170124_162541.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_162541.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
>>58640549
what makes it dumb?

I mean yeah I could just put software or emulators on any of these phones but then it wouldn't be a project.

You're right, I'm probably gonna have to use something small like the pi zero
>>
I need a new laptop for class, but I only have about $250 to spend, should I just get a decent chromebook and put linux on it or save for a better laptop?
>>
Any free program that'll let me monitor ping constantly? Preferably something for linux, but windows is fine. Currently using PingPlotter, which is nice, but the free version only has 10 minutes of history, and I'd like to be able to run it over night and when I'm gone to see when issues arise.
>>
>>58640694
decently specced chromebooks are no longer cheap, they've become overpriced. get a refurbished business grade laptop. for two fifty you ought to be able to get something with an i5 and four gigs of ram
>>
>>58640679
There is a difference between having fun doing it and it being a viable and good use of your time. Do you know Java programming for Android? If you don't, then that is an easier, more practical, and more rewarding experience than investing in an obsolete medium.

>>58640694
I would look around for used old laptops. Most of them only need a new battery, and some aftermarket batteries can work great. If you have the balls, you can open up the laptop battery and replace the cells with some good Panasonic 18650s for cheaper than a new battery on eBay (or around the same, but with a longer battery life). I wouldn't go any older than a 64-bit Core 2 Duo.

What I really want is a non faggoty version of the pi-Top, or a insanely fast ARM laptop (8 cores).
>>
>>58640714
>>58640714
I'm sure there's a conky script out there somewhere for that, or if you know what you're doing you could make your own
>>
>>58635709
Whats the best Keyboard and file explorer apps for s rooted phone
>>
>>58640859
solid explorer and swiftkey
unfortunately solid explorer costs money and swiftkey sends your typing habits to microsoft. welcome to current year.
>>
>>58640931
I didnt ask for the worst
>>
File: search.jpg (11KB, 210x120px) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
11KB, 210x120px
What the fuck is this garbage in Chrome? First time I've seen anything like this and I want to know how to disable it entirely
>>
Proxy and macro friends, I need help

>>58640973

So I used to use something called air proxy for changing my ip for voting multiple times in a poll to

Recently I found out it's dead. Is there any reliable non virus/Trojan/malware web proxy out there? And if not, is there any way to use imacro and make it appear in my TOR toolbar on the page?
>>
So I want to get a RPi Zero set up as a web server so i can ssh into it from anywhere. I only want it to access passwords. How hard would this be?
>>
File: google.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>58641109
Pretty hard enough to just use google.So i would say impossible
>>
>>58641109
Are you asking for a web interface for SSH itself, or are you SSHing into it through PuTTY (or something else) to maintain the web server running something else entirely?
>>
>>58641127
Yeah I don't have a clue how i would go about it, but basically i just want to have an encrypted file with passwords on the RPi then i would ssh in with my phone or computer and open the files to view the passwords via command line.
>>
>>58641153
Oh that's easy. Look into GPG's symmetric encryption
>>
>>58641068
Please help
>>
>>58641204
You waited 10 minutes, fuck off
>>
>>58641179
Thank
>>
>installed arch
>only boots properly if BIOS is set to use igpu instead of 970
>Install nvidia, nvidia-libgl and lib32-nvidia-libgl
>Reboot and run nvidia-xconfig
>Creates xorg.conf
>Reboot and switch to PCI port
>Black screen after choosing arch in grub
>>
File: 146775150591.png (163KB, 414x441px) Image search: [Google]
146775150591.png
163KB, 414x441px
I think I might have fucked up and accidentally killed my laptop.

I changed the thermal paste and cleaned the components with compressed air, put it back together and now all I get is the powee light but the fan is dead and I don't get anything on screen. Is there antything in particular I should check or look at just in case it's not dead?

Also, the only thing I think I did that could have been wrong was using compressed air on the cpu heatsink (on the chip, but not the pin side) to clean it of qtip residue. Did that kill it?
>>
>>58641268
What did you expect? Everything works so much better when only the FOSS drivers are used, but NVIDIA isn't known for releasing those.
>>
>>58641268
>not posting xorg.conf
>>
File: 1474606915567.gif (535KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
1474606915567.gif
535KB, 720x369px
>>58641308
>Everything works so much better when only the FOSS drivers are used
Tell me how well those ati drivers are workin for ya champ
also
>noveau
>970
KEK
>>
How do you earn money as a Free Software developer?
>>
Thinking of buying a cheap SSD for a Linux distro on my desktop. Been using Xubuntu on my laptop. Is there a step up I should go towards? Or another distro I should try?
>pls no arch or gentoo
>maybe gentoo but still want to hear others
>>
>>58641339
Wonderfully. I'm not a gamer, so I use a Radeon HD 6450. However, newer AMD cards have better support than newer NVIDIA cards
>>
Can I get a shot of what a Noctua fan looks like as an exhaust from the outside of the case?
>>58641372
>Go to PCPartPicker
>Look at the SSD section
>Pick based on ratings and cost
>>
>>58641372
Gentoo is good for speed if you want that. However, that requires some pretty large tweaking, so don't use it if you want a usable and reliable system.

Personally, I use i3 + Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu Server is just Ubuntu without X11, so just CLI). If you have a low screen resolution or like being efficient, i3 is completely baller.
>>
File: flash.jpg (45KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
45KB, 970x546px
>>58635709
I installed flash player on my Gentoo system to play an old browser game I used to like.

I uninstalled flash-player afterward and removed it from my package.license.

Did the botnet get me?
>>
File: ss (2017-01-24 at 07.43.32).png (10KB, 531x199px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-24 at 07.43.32).png
10KB, 531x199px
>>58641410
Wh-what? I'm asking what distro I should look into, not what SSD I should buy.

>>58641458
Usable and reliable is what I'm looking for. I'll look into that as well though.

This is what my desktop has.
>>
I just rebooted my phone and I lost some pictures but not all of them
What happened?
>>
>>58640555
Nothing important in the near future then. Just buy 1060 or 480
>>
File: IMG_20170125_130217.jpg (2MB, 1710x3244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_130217.jpg
2MB, 1710x3244px
>>58641268
My xconfig. It boots fine if I change the BIOS back to integrated in post
>>
>>58635709
Just installed the STANDARD Codecs pack, will be a problem if I install the MPC pack too(for the player)?
>>
>>58641563
I'm rocking the same CPU and RAM m8 (i got a Radeon HD 6450 so I didn't get raped by broken packages)

I had Gentoo installed on my computer and it did run pretty fast. I think that had a lot to do with all of the processor extensions AMD has, and the fact that everything is compiled with optimizations is good.

If you don't plan on gaming or running anything proprietary, I would actually opt for Gentoo now that I think about it, just because you can get around 99% of the tweaking by using default settings and still net a pretty large speed gain.

Also, do you have yours overclocked to 4.1GHz?
>>
>>58635709
will a shortcut work as a regular file in terms of installing a distro or an os system because for some odd reason windows wont find the original file i only have the shortcut
>>
My gpu died and I'm a filthy neet with no money. What's the best card I can get for ~$100?
>>
>>58641883
Riva TNT2 with LLVMpipe
>>
>>58641883
Sapphire Radeon RX 460 4GB NITRO Video Card
>>
>>58641820
Shame I can't go buy a new AMD right now, so I gotta deal with Nvidia issues. As if this card didn't already give me enough.

I do kind of want to try some games on Linux, to see how things might compare to Windows versions. Might determine how often I'm on the Linux distro. So Gentoo might not be for for if it's not too great for that.

I don't have mine overclocked. A little scared of that, and it still uses the base heatsink. Did you buy an aftermarket one or what?
>>
>>58641986
I got a stable 4.1GHz on the stock cooler. 4.1GHz is the "turbo" speed that they all should be able to go up to without a voltage increase.

Gentoo can work with proprietary games and WINE, but (especially with games) it becomes exponentially difficult. However, if you get Steam to work, you can use their entire Linux library pretty much pain free.
>>
>>58636631
Try drinking yourself to sleep instead. Alcoholism is a healthier and more respectable addiction than benzos.
>>
ok i kind of got a problem /g/ im trying to make a hackintosh and for some odd reason the file converted into a iso not a dmg file, so /g/ what do i do now.
>>
Is there a point to encrypting my android phone if I already lock my phone? Running lollipop, if that matters.

It seems to me that thieves can't simply plug a micro USB into my phone and access the data if I have it locked, regardless of whether it is encrypted or not. If that's the case, then isn't encryption a waste of time for android phones? Or is there a possibility that thieves can extract the data through other means?
>>
>>58642036
Is there a way I can just "enable" that? How high does your cpu go when it reaches 4.1ghz?

I guess I'll look more into Gentoo. But I think I might need something I can just install and go. Gonna be doing school work on it as well. How long would Gentoo take to install?
Maybe I can just install that Steam OS on another partition.
>>
>>58642117
by convert i mean i extracted a rar file and it turned into an iso
>>
>>58642133
On your computer, you should have it done in three hours. 99% of that time is just compiling stuff (make sure to add -O2 -march=native to CFLAGS and -j7 to MAKEFLAGS).

I don't have it on there anymore because the fan is so loud, but I think at idle it was at around 50s, and at full use it was at 68C
>>
>>58636736
>If I resell it for $200 or a bit more to cover my cost, is the ethical

Of course it's ethical to buy low and sell high. Capitalism is ethical. You probably won't actually make a profit, but if you do, it's because you're providing liquidity to the market, which it is happy to pay for.
>>
File: lewrfjngoerhngoerngv.png (484KB, 1229x967px) Image search: [Google]
lewrfjngoerhngoerngv.png
484KB, 1229x967px
Any idea why I can't delete or extend the volume on this drive? I just want to add the free space to the partition, making it a 15gb one instead of two separate ones. I've confirmed in command prompt that the partition is inactive. It's a usb flash drive btw.
>>
>>58642161
Have you tried deleting the extended partition first?
>>
>>58642154
Is this something where it does all the work itself for three hours, or do I have to be around to select prompts and such?

Pretty much on what mine sits on now. Maybe I'll see about boosting it to 4.1ghz.

>>58642161
The space needs to be unallocated first.
>>
>>58642199
You just leave it there. All of the dependencies and stuff are taken care of by the package manager (portage).
>>
>>58642215
Nice, I'll look to getting it set up while I'm at work or school so it's ready when I get home.

Then again, bit worried about it not working with my Nvidia.
>>
>>58635709
help with >>58631410 please.
>>
File: werferfgefv.png (35KB, 748x595px) Image search: [Google]
werferfgefv.png
35KB, 748x595px
>>58642191
>>58642199
Also grayed out. Google isn't turning up much.
>>
I know Windows 10 spies on you, but what data does it look at?

And is there anyway to disable forced updates?
>>
File: 1384567824257.png (237KB, 399x305px) Image search: [Google]
1384567824257.png
237KB, 399x305px
>>58635709

Does anyone know of any free shared web hosting accounts that give you ssh login to a bash shell?

I've noticed that most of the big free-hosting sites (like 000webhost) seem to offer ftp only. I'm using 000webhost now and I like it -- but I'm keeping an eye on upgrading to one that supports ssh.

Google isn't helping because I keep finding ones that claim to have ssh, but then they don't actually have it.
>>
File: jake_says_no.gif (1MB, 504x280px) Image search: [Google]
jake_says_no.gif
1MB, 504x280px
>>58640124
What do you believe you would gain by putting Wine in the kernel? Consider that these goals are achievable by modifying userspace software instead.

Wine uses X11, so if you put Wine in the kernel, you would also have to put X in the kernel, and all of its other dependencies. You'd end up with all of Windows in the kernel, which not even Windows does. If any of it crashes it takes down the whole system. We worked for decades to move away from systems like that and get as much as possible into userspace.
>>
>>58642238
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/NVidia/nvidia-drivers

Gentoo and Arch both have the greatest wikis for this sort of stuff too. Worst case scenario (probably) is that it falls back to a VESA frame buffer and LLVMpipe (insanely slow 3D, but OpenGL 3.3)
>>
>>58642254
Either your friend upgraded something without telling you, or he is lying to you, or he is cheating by gaming at low res.
>>
I've been playing Team Fortress 2, and it has me wondering, has there ever been a watch with a vacuum fluorescent display (those blue-green not-LEDs in old cars and ovens)?
>>
File: 1485037633108.jpg (161KB, 650x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485037633108.jpg
161KB, 650x1024px
Retard here.
I got a domain from >GoDaddy and need to use it to create a website but have 0 knowledge. I also too braindamaged to know anything about hosting (must I host with the registrar I purchased the dom from?)

Are there any guides out there for this ?
>>
File: 20160903_182315.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_182315.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is it possible to use the Xbox One chatpad on Windows 7 as a functioning keyboard? I thought the 360 chatpad had some unofficial drivers that let it function.
>>
>>58642327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4R3hODnTGo
Like that?
>>
how the fuck do i install drivers on my 970 in arch
Nouveau gives me a shitload of errors
Tried to install NVIDIA following this https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA and I get a black screen after choosing arch in grub
>>
>>58642338
I host my site on a VM at http://edis.at/ but that might be too hard for someone with no knowledge. No you don't need to host at the same place you registered. Sometimes (but not always) it makes it easier to do it that way, if so you can transfer the domain. However note that transferring the domain means you have to pay for renewal early.
>>
>>58642305
Thanks anon, I'll read up on how to do this within coming weeks and all. Hopefully it will all go well.
>>
>>58642345
It's a different, more recent technology.
>>
>>58642264
pretty much everything and you can stop forced updates by getting windows 10 pro
>>
>>58642117
>>58642134
can anyone help
>>
I'm pretty much tech-illiterate but I want to buy a decent graphics card that will last me a while.

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125875&cm_re=GIGABYTE_GeForce_GTX_1070_DirectX_12_GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD_8GB_256-Bit_GDDR5_PCI_Express_3.0_x16_ATX_Video_Cards-_-14-125-875-_-Product

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487265

Could anyone please help me understand the difference between these two? Is there anything else than the manufacturer?
>>
>>58642399
No difference that matters to you really. Just different Heatsink maybe a different base clock.
>>
Is there any kind of addon for FF/Chrome that allows one to follow a Twitter account without making one yourself?
>>
>>58642418
I see. Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help!
>>
>>58642399
Very little difference. Imo EVGA has great quality cards and amazing customer support (my 770 crapped out and I got a free upgrade)
>>
>>58642454
Damn, that's pretty good. EVGA it is, then.
>>
File: psu.jpg (78KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
psu.jpg
78KB, 600x300px
Is this cable mod set compatible with this PSU? In the title it states Axi and Hxi but doesn't specify if its compatible with both Rmi and Rmx.

Also Is there any reason not to buy a higher voltage model of a PSU if its on sale cheaper than the lower voltage of the same model? I only need 750w but the 850w is literally cheaper after mail in rebate.

CableMod C-SERIES Axi Hxi & RM Cable Kit
http://www.ncix.com/detail/cablemod-c-series-axi-hxi-0e-106698.htm

Corsair RM850X 850W Power Supply ATX12V
http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-rm850x-850w-power-supply-f8-116227.htm?promoid=1846

To idiot proof myself before I buy these, will it all work on my setup?

MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V LK
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K
GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Armor)
RAM: Ripjaws X G.Skill 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
PSU: Antec Earthwatts EA 750w Green
DRIVES: 111GB OCZ-VERTEX3 (SSD) / 931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 (SATA)
LED: NZXT Hue+
CHASSIS: Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case (White)
>>
File: compscigrad.jpg (1MB, 1134x2268px) Image search: [Google]
compscigrad.jpg
1MB, 1134x2268px
Is this a troll pic or is it a truly valuable learning sequence?
>>
I'm not too knowledgeable in how every single program in on the computer interacts to each other, but I'm wondering something.
>get 970
>months later see artifacts about once a month, maybe two
>asus is being shitheads
>stops happening for the past several months
>last weekend I'm trying to do something
>switch wifi adapters, switch the "new" one with the "old" one
>shortly after I get artifacts once again
>think on how the past several months I've been using the "new" wifi adapter the whole time
Now is there any actual way a wifi adapter would somehow mess with a GPU? I want to say no, but I wouldn't know for sure. I know it could just have been a coincidence.
>>
I have a dual montitor setup. When I turn off the 2nd monitor I can still move my mouse offscreen, meaning that my computer is still running that screen. Is this really taxing on my performance?
>>
>>58642366
Could you perhaps elaborate ?
It's supposed to be a pretty basic db, perhaps I can manage
>>
>>58642538
Windows: maybe
Linux: no
>>
File: IMG_0260.jpg (101KB, 1687x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
101KB, 1687x1126px
Ok /g/ I'm officially leaving the world of high-end smartphones behind in favor of a laptop. ive never owned one before and I'm not looking for anything fancy. I'm just at a point where I'd prefer to just carry around a beater phone for calls and text and have a laptop to replace my current phone for web browsing.

I'm looking for something cheap and portable. I was a big fan on the Samsung note line of phones and basically looking for something to replace that with. I liked the s-pen to doodle and it was very handy for editing photos/making memes with so bonus points if you can recommend me something that has some sort of stylus support. I would get a Samsung tablet with s-pen but a part of me also really wants a physical keyboard.

I'm also looking for something to replace my current phone with. Again, something cheap and SMALL. I also want something that's capable sharing a 4g connection with whatever laptop/pocket book I get.

>phone
>laptop
Hit me with your best combo /g/
>>
>>58642598
Well it was Windows 7. Why no on Linux?
>>
>>58642615
Look for the thinkpad general and read up on their guides about buying a used thinkpad. Bought one myself and pretty happy with it. Can't remember exactly what I paid for but got a X220 for around 240 I think.
>>
File: cablemod.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
cablemod.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
>>58642482
an answer would be great cuz this sale ends tonight, thanks guys appreciate it
>>
File: wifi.jpg (123KB, 1065x531px) Image search: [Google]
wifi.jpg
123KB, 1065x531px
I'm planning to build a htpc with this motherboard (pic).
The onboard wifi comes with a long looking wire and antennae that looks like a pain to keep tidy.
Other than a small performance loss, is there any reason I shouldn't replace them with some simple short antenna?
>>
File: wink.png (601KB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
601KB, 800x708px
>>58642593
I have their "KVM Smart" for €5/mo. I got VNC access to a server with no operating system installed on it. I installed FreeBSD and configured sendmail, nginx, dovecot, spamd, sshguard, unbound, etc. It was several hours of work but I have full control over the server so I was able to set it up exactly how I want.

I see they have shared hosting ("Smart Hosting") for €1/mo, that would be easier to use and cheaper. Still difficult for someone with no knowledge though.

You'll need to setup DNS service too. Name service != name registration. Not sure if Edis does that. I use Hurricane Electric, they're pretty good.
>>
>>58642615
>phone
aquaos crystal
https://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Aquos-Crystal-Silver-Mobile/dp/B00O15E3MQ

>laptop
x220 maybe
>>
>>58642261
Try making the partition active again, and then try deleting it?
>>
>>58642684
Range? You got wire you can place more strategically with that.
>>
>>58642721
>that phone
Not him, but I kind of like that. Would this be better than my Galaxy Express 3?

>>58642261
Use partedmagic or gparted.
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
>>58642721
>>58642639
Noice, noice, I like what I'm seeing goys. I'm already aware of the x220 though, I actually had something smaller in mind.
>>
>>58642762
Fuck off, he recommended it to me you stupid ass.
>>
Kind of a "wrong" question, but I wanted to get a smartphone without the service, a portable device that isn't as big as a laptop or a tablet with wifi for class and can use apps and play anime when waiting for the bus
Wanted something cheap since college budget but from what i've seen most of them are either based on carrier providers and factory nlocked ones im not sure what a "trustworthy" buy is
If I go to like walmart or bestbuy, would they give me issue about not wanting a service?
$200 is like supermax, but i'd prefer around $100 or less, ideally with a lot of internal storage
>>
>>58642482
shameless self bump
>>
>>58642816
Sony xperia x compact. It's fast and small, good if you want to ditch the phablets.
>>
>>58642358
Still having this problem after installing NVIDIA drivers (970, arch)
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA/Troubleshooting#Black_screen_on_systems_with_Intel_integrated_GPU
This solution does nothing
>>
>>58642816
Smaller? Might need to get something more new then. Think Dell has some tiny ass Inspiron that's also touch screen. As small as a tablet if I remember.
Assume you meant laptop anyways.

>>58642825
Do you want my recommendations or not?

>>58642840
Didn't that just come out?
>>
>>58642841
Read /var/log/Xorg.0.log to find what the problem is. Google the error to find the solution.
>>
I installed arch and now grub doesn't recognise my windows 10 install
Os-prober sees it. tried sudo grub-mkconfig.
>>
>>58642840
>Smaller in mind
was referring to the thinkpad
>>
>>58642857

Oh you want something cheaper? How about Moto E2.
>>
>>58642762
tis is an old phone but its sexy and has my liking its kind of old but there are newer phones for that company, but they are 400 dollars- 600 dollars
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (44KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
44KB, 810x456px
>>58642857
Would something like this not be considered a laptop?

Something like this is actually what I had in mind. If the graalphone existed I would buy it in a heartbeat, even if it wasn't cheap.
>>
>>58642857
>Do you want my recommendations or not
Yeah I just didn't want him to steal them.
>>
Is it possible for non-stock photo apps on android to improve image quality over the default stuff from say, Samsung?
>>
File: 20160903_182436.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_182436.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>58642340
Any ideas?
>>
File: twitter-logo-final.png (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
twitter-logo-final.png
25KB, 600x600px
I made a Twitter account today.

That is the only form of social media I've ever touched in almost a decade.

What am I in for? Is there any benefit to whatever I've done today?
>>
>>58642960
Windows 7 support is flaky, although they did pull through and finally support it wirelessly with the dongle. In any case you're better off with some kind of wireless keyboard solution, like the logitech K400. I can't think of a use case where the chat pad is a better use of your money.
>>
>>58642974
I only use twitter to get news about the various types of stupid media I consume. If you aren't using it for friends you know, and you're not using it to create a memey account with whacky silly posts, what else is there to use it for?
>>
>>58642870
Yeah you might check out that Dell. Think it comes with Windows 8 or 10 though.

>>58642875
Wrong anon, senpai. I was just thinking he might want cheaper but can't say for sure on his budget.

I know I was looking at it though. My phone is crapping out.

>>58642919
Oh, that explains some. Explains the price too. It does look nice. Not so sure I can afford that price but I'll look at their other phones. Guess I should stick to my Galaxy though.

>>58642922
There are computers like that in a category of their own but I forgot what the name for them was.

If you want something like that then look into them. I believe some new ones are about to come out.

>just called Handheld PC, or H/PC
gg me. Look up gpd h/pc though.

>>58642935
>i.e. me
>>
File: 1352434872916.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352434872916.png
132KB, 300x300px
I'm gaming in 1080p and only have a 60hz monitor. Is it worth it to invest in a 1070 gtx or should I get a less pricier 1060 gtx?
>>
>>58643005
I have a 1060 6gb and play 2015/16 games at 1440p60. For what it's worth, I always leave a framerate overlay on, and it sticks to 60.

It may be less future proof, especially if you want to upgrade your monitor, but you can save a lot of money if you don't get a 1070.
>>
>>58642998
To follow your favorite doujin artist.
>>
>>58642990
It can be used as a keyboard outside and inside games? I wanted to know if it works before purvhading one.
>>
>>58642922
that's a UMPC, i don't think they make them anymore
>>
>>58643108
It works as any keyboard would. I'm unaware of any situation where a game would require you to have some console keyboard accessory to make inputs work, but then again I don't use W10 with their xbox app (and apparently neither do you).
>>
File: 1324409411394.png (6KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1324409411394.png
6KB, 386x378px
>>58643043
Yeah money is kind of a concern. I think I'll go with a 1060 then. Thanks m8.
>>
>>58643001
they are hard to find anything about them not any market holds them either
>>
>>58643160
now that you're getting the cheaper option, get a 6gb. it fills up beyond 3gb for lots of new games and especially graphics mods
>>
>>58643185
Cool i'll do that. Is evga still ok?
>>
>>58643229
yup, zotac is good too
>>
>>58643239
Sweet, thanks again anon.
>>
>>58643130
>UMPC
Oh, that was the name I was looking for. Not H/PC.
I think there's two that's coming out. Not sure about the practical use for them.
>>
>>58643184
Phones aren't held for long in the market.
>>
>>58643266
How about the Pyra?

https://pyra-handheld.com/
>>
File: cooler.jpg (148KB, 776x489px) Image search: [Google]
cooler.jpg
148KB, 776x489px
What kind of maintenance, if any, does a liquid cooler like pic related require?
>>
>>58643442
Yeah that was the other one. Probably a lot less cheaper and practical for just on the go web browsing and basic use. Debian is nice too.

Looks like cute, like a DS. So someone might think you're playing a DS. Might be a good disguise so no one tries to go for it as much. Still kind of expensive.

The tiny, the more expensive these days. Smartphones are the same prices as laptops and desktops.
>>
is there any way to boost the wifi signal reception on my galaxy S7?
>>
>>58643633
Move the wireless access point.
>>
>>58643695
can't exactly do that when I don't know where the access point is.
>>
>>58643463
I'm lazy as fuck, I got my h100i about 4 years ago and I've given it a half assed clean (without unscrewing/removing it) maybe twice and it's still performing like a champ.

If you really care try to blast some compressed air through the radiator once a year.
>>
Is it possible to get stock android UI on kitkat without installing a custom rom? I think xposed had something like this
>>
>>58643463
check for leaks, clean the radiator out. Maybe reapply thermal paste once per year.
>>
I keep having problems with nouveau on any distro that isn't mint or ubuntu. They just refuse to work with my 970.
>finish arch install
>follow arch wiki guide to nvidia drivers, follow troubleshooting and blacklist nouveau and intel
>still get black screen unless I switch to integrated in bios
>using modprobe gives error
I'm 99% this error is because of nouveau not being 100% killed. I'm on debian rn, how the fuck do I remove nouveau for good?
>>
>>58644023
First, install using the minimal ISO as it requires no hardware accelerated graphics. Reboot as instructed by the installer.

Second, edit the boot option in GRUB; add the following to the call to start the kernel.

systemd.unit=multi-user.target

This starts the system in the CLI. Using the following commands (as root), remove the nouveau driver and install the NVIDIA one.

pacman -Syy nvidia nvidia-utils nvidia-libgl
pacman -Rccn xf86-video-nouveau
nvidia-xconfig

Say "yes" when it asks about handling a conflict.

Reboot. Start the system normally. You have now taken a picky ass card and made it work correctly and efficiently
>>
Got a 8 Port Router.
TL-R860
But I need more...

I dont really understand Router vs Switch.
Can I toss all these goddamn computers on a switch, then the switch to the Modem?
>>
>>58644151
No, unless your modem is also a router (which would be called a gateway). You need one functioning router in your system, then you can connect switches to that. If you connect one router to another, that slows shit down and isolates those devices from the rest. If you plug a switch into a router, that basically just acts like an ethernet spliter
>>
>>58644151
Get a switch, plug it into your router. Leave the modem connected to the router. For extra convenience place the switch in a different location than the router, so you have ethernet ports in another place. Plug things into either depending where they are located.

Make sure all the ports on your switch do gigabit ethernet. There is no excuse for 100Mb these days it's slow af.
>>
>>58644150
Thanks a lot, I'll try this. Hope it works.
>>
File: 1251344445382.jpg (82KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1251344445382.jpg
82KB, 400x368px
>>58644195
>>58644214
So I currently have 5 routers all cascaded together, using 1.1 as the Main, and 1.2+ as splitters with DHCP off.

The extra Routers are mostly due to only having one in wall Ethernet in one room, going to 2+ devices (ex.PS3, HTPC)

So I'd still have to have all these routers just to split the Ethernet in their respect room, because fuck running even more cables.

But if I need to add more to Main Router 1.1, which is next to my modem, it'd be better to just add a switch inbetween?
>>
>>58642762
>>58642742
I ended up using AOMEI Partition Assistant at a friend's recommendation. When I went format normally, It said a program running was preventing it from accessing the partition table. When I clicked "format without being recoverable" or whatever and that seemed to nuke the problem, whatever it was. Ended up being able to use it normally after that and configure it how I wanted. Still not sure what the problem was, but it's gone now.
>>
I have a 1060 3gb (I know should of gotten at least the 6gb version, but was on a budget), I have 2 monitors and a Tv, would it be better to run my main one from the gpu and the other one and tv from the integrated graphics or run both monitors from the gpu and the tv from the integrated graphics?
>>
>>58644264
I have a hard time believing all of those routers have efficient access point modes. It seems like replacing all of the nested ones with pure switches would have to be more efficient, but if someone just keeps giving you their used routers and it's working ok for you, then congratulations, you're the dude who's finally made a network weirder than mine. FWIW everything except the main router would ideally be switches, unless you need an additional point for wifi, and if you have two sources of wifi at all close to eachother they interfere.
>>
>>58644325
No, you should have gotten the 480, which is not actively gimped in its 4gb version
>>
>>58644295
As long as it works.
>>
>>58644348
Ya thought about it but i shrilled myself into Nvidia.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (231KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
231KB, 1280x1024px
>>58644336
>keeps giving you their used routers
Exactly what happened. Funnily enough I only bought one of the Asus Routers, and the Modem.

> two sources of wifi at all close to eachother they interfere
Shit. I have the Linksys' Wifi disabled. But I planned on kicking on the 2nd Asus' this week for better Wifi coverage.
Anyway to have them both supply Wifi successfully?

Tried to make a Map...
>>
Is there anything wrong with installing arch Linux through an installer like arch anywhere? What's the best installer?
>>
>>58644361
Which under most other circumstances I would recommend. I'd just connect everything to the card. I don't think you're going to save a ton of resources by offloading them, and you make everything simpler. If you're bound and determined to only do graphically intense things on one screen, you could try throwing the other tow on igpu
>>
is there any real difference between using a SATA cable 6gb/s and a 3gb/s?
Im using the 6gb for my SSD and the 3gb for the HDD.
>>
>>58644408
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux#Antergos

>>58644417
Not for an HDD. At consumer speeds they can't saturate even the 3gb connection.

>>58644398
Well the crappy option would be to lock the two wireless networks onto different wifi channels at opposite ends of the spectrum and hope they don't interfere too much, but that's not ideal, especially if you get a lot of interference from your neighbors wifi. You could set one router to 2.4 band and the other to 5ghz, but that requires that every device dependent on the second one have 5ghz capability.
>>
How do I get Windows 7 to get an audio device ID assigned to an HDMI TV that had an ID, and then the ID got wiped?

I'm trying to make it so Retroarch can find this damn thing so I don't have to have it as my default device.
>>
>>58644373
>>58644490
You two should work together, since you seem to be having similar problems.
>>
>>58644488
>Not for an HDD. At consumer speeds they can't saturate even the 3gb connection.
but can i change the cables without any real change?
its because of the shape of the cables
>>
I'm about to install the anniversary update on w10 so I can play xbone ports, is there anything I should know beforehand before applying the update?
>>
>>58644522
Oh, I thought you meant the PORTS.
3gb CABLE = 6gb CABLE
>>
>>58644582
The contents of the internet, because you'll never get it working again.
>>
How do I disable this alert?
>>
File: popup.png (100KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
popup.png
100KB, 1280x800px
>>58644627
forgot img
>>
>>58644582
Make a nice restore point and repair disk, or just do a complete system backup, and you've got nothing to worry about. Although the way the start bar's been merged is kind of annoying.
>>
>>58644417
doesn't matter at all for consumer tier hdd's
typical consumer hdd's won't do more than around 140MB/s
... even IDE can get up to 166MB/s!
>>
New Thread

>>58644712
>>58644712
>>58644712
>>58644712
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.